Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why Evilution is an evil lie

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 5:57:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello, I biology professer who don't know different between genome, gene, and base pair. I gramatical really collect and I totolly not a troll.

Evilution is a evil lie that is trying to destroy America. It is made up by satanist communist nazi athiest muslim terrorist baby-eating Charles Darwin. Evilution is false and it is just a theory! Evilution is a lie because all of the supposed "observed speciation events", "transitional fossils" and "evidence" are made up by evil scientists who like to eat babies.

Here's the proof:

P1. Darwin said "hi" to others when he met someone else.
P2. Adolf Hitler did the same.
P3. Hitler was an evil person.
C. Darwin was evil and evilution is a lie.

All 1000000000 of those transitional fossils are lies! My sources are: The NY Times, MSNBC, FOX News, ETC ETC! So reliable, I didn't even put the exact link to the articles!

Have you ever seen seeds in bananas? That is because bananas are intelligently designed to be easily eaten! Some people say wild bananas have big seeds and they were cultivated and breeded so that domesticated bananas have no seeds, but they are shills who are working for the NSA, FBI, CIA, NBA, NHL, KFC, and so on! They are evil liberal baby eaters who want to ban guns and kill fetuses!

Evilution says that whales came out of the sea and turned into cows! It is actually what evilution said because VenomFangX is totally a reliable source.

If evilution is true, when why are there still apes arond? Evilution does not sayanything aboutcommon ancestry, so it must say that all apes turned into people magically!

Y DONT LIFE COMM OUT OF PENUT BUTER?

Monkeys don't give birth to goats, which is why a theory explaining biological diversity with "mutations can be beneficial or negative, and organisms are more likely to pass on beneficial mutations because it makes them more likely to survive and reproduce" is wrong.!!!!!!1!!

Satan has many forms, one of which is to turn into a bearded racist nazi communist muslim athiest Charles Darwin and spread lies to destroy America and promote secularism. Evilution is a evil lie that is just a theory. It impossible that somehow rock can turn into a planet, and then life spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, then bacteria suddenly evilving into people, and cats giving birth to catfishes after eating fish. It evil lie that spred by evil scientist and biolog techer! The mountain of evidence for evilution does not exist, because I don't bother to read th 10000 study report that say evilution true because there too long. Some people sau dat evilution is not what I say it is and that I use strawman, which is clearly lie becus anyone beliv evilution is a evil satan worshipper. Darwin himseelf has said that evilution is absurd to the highest degree, which is totally not quote mined adn put into creationist books. There are different types of evilution:

Micor-evilution:Da theery dat cat give birt to cafish!
Macor-eviltion:Da theery dat le bakteria com frumm le dirt in le ocean.
Stellar evilution:Da theery dat stars can form out of nebula, all 1000000000 of the so-called stellar evilution caught by telescope are evil lie by satan worship scientists that worship scientism.
Matter evilution: so-called heavier matter that form from hydrogen, which is bull because stars like the sun don't have nuclear fusion in core turning hydrogen to helum, instead it runs from power of cow feces!

All the above are lie made by evil liberal athiest scientist that hate the truth of cretion!!!!!!!1!!!

THEsE Are All evidence evilution should not be taught in school
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 1:29:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is perfect proof that evilution evil lie: It is trying to make children evil.

Look at this: Evilution was legalize in school recenly, righ? Well, teaching evilution made people commit more crime every time! Look, the crim rates steadily raising!

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Als, teching evilution mak natural disaster mor comon! Evilution is cause iof Katrina, Irene, Sandy, etc. because I say so and corelation alway equal causation when I say it.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 10:08:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 1:54:45 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
.

.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 1:37:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Evilution not true becuz it violatez the lawz of fysicz! Entropy of closed system only increase. Earth is closed system becuz sun no shine any energy to earth, nothing can enter earth becuz there a invisible wall, and nothing can leav eath!!!!!!11! Entropy of earth can only increse, even tho it is open system, and decrasing entopy in earth by incrasing entropy out of earth is impossible even tho non of physic say it is impossible.

How can evrything form with randomness? Eviluton say that randimness creted everting. It say notng about natro selecton!!!!!!!!1! c There for irt mustt bee rong.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 7:58:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Banana are evidence agains exilution
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 5:31:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EVILuTiOn iS WrOnG!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!!1!!!111111!!!!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 7:17:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 5:57:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Hello, I biology professer who don't know different between genome, gene, and base pair. I gramatical really collect and I totolly not a troll.

Evilution is a evil lie that is trying to destroy America. It is made up by satanist communist nazi athiest muslim terrorist baby-eating Charles Darwin. Evilution is false and it is just a theory! Evilution is a lie because all of the supposed "observed speciation events", "transitional fossils" and "evidence" are made up by evil scientists who like to eat babies.

Here's the proof:

P1. Darwin said "hi" to others when he met someone else.
P2. Adolf Hitler did the same.
P3. Hitler was an evil person.
C. Darwin was evil and evilution is a lie.

All 1000000000 of those transitional fossils are lies! My sources are: The NY Times, MSNBC, FOX News, ETC ETC! So reliable, I didn't even put the exact link to the articles!

Have you ever seen seeds in bananas? That is because bananas are intelligently designed to be easily eaten! Some people say wild bananas have big seeds and they were cultivated and breeded so that domesticated bananas have no seeds, but they are shills who are working for the NSA, FBI, CIA, NBA, NHL, KFC, and so on! They are evil liberal baby eaters who want to ban guns and kill fetuses!

Evilution says that whales came out of the sea and turned into cows! It is actually what evilution said because VenomFangX is totally a reliable source.

If evilution is true, when why are there still apes arond? Evilution does not sayanything aboutcommon ancestry, so it must say that all apes turned into people magically!

Y DONT LIFE COMM OUT OF PENUT BUTER?

Monkeys don't give birth to goats, which is why a theory explaining biological diversity with "mutations can be beneficial or negative, and organisms are more likely to pass on beneficial mutations because it makes them more likely to survive and reproduce" is wrong.!!!!!!1!!

Satan has many forms, one of which is to turn into a bearded racist nazi communist muslim athiest Charles Darwin and spread lies to destroy America and promote secularism. Evilution is a evil lie that is just a theory. It impossible that somehow rock can turn into a planet, and then life spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, then bacteria suddenly evilving into people, and cats giving birth to catfishes after eating fish. It evil lie that spred by evil scientist and biolog techer! The mountain of evidence for evilution does not exist, because I don't bother to read th 10000 study report that say evilution true because there too long. Some people sau dat evilution is not what I say it is and that I use strawman, which is clearly lie becus anyone beliv evilution is a evil satan worshipper. Darwin himseelf has said that evilution is absurd to the highest degree, which is totally not quote mined adn put into creationist books. There are different types of evilution:

Micor-evilution:Da theery dat cat give birt to cafish!
Macor-eviltion:Da theery dat le bakteria com frumm le dirt in le ocean.
Stellar evilution:Da theery dat stars can form out of nebula, all 1000000000 of the so-called stellar evilution caught by telescope are evil lie by satan worship scientists that worship scientism.
Matter evilution: so-called heavier matter that form from hydrogen, which is bull because stars like the sun don't have nuclear fusion in core turning hydrogen to helum, instead it runs from power of cow feces!

All the above are lie made by evil liberal athiest scientist that hate the truth of cretion!!!!!!!1!!!

THEsE Are All evidence evilution should not be taught in school

http://fc09.deviantart.net...
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 7:18:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
you lack of grammar and spelling is scary
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 8:21:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 7:18:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you lack of grammar and spelling is scary

Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me base on speeling adn gramar is fail.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 9:03:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 8:21:36 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 7:18:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you lack of grammar and spelling is scary

Because you disagree with the truth of creation, you are evil Liberal baby eater. Here is proof:

Evolution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is Satan because well I pulled it out of my A**. Obama wants America become socialism. Obama-Care will kill everyone! My friend Bob from Canada, which has socialist medicare, says that in Canada, the hospital has 5 hour wait, and people install death panel to chose whether or not a grandmother dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is clearly real person I did not made up. If america socialist medicare, then obama is anti-christ hitler evil communist

their forYou argument agains me base on speeling adn gramar is fail.

You fail by assuming that i disagree with you. also i am a centrist or well i have beliefs splattered across the board. Your view on this society is soooooooo old fashioned and looked down upon by 75% of the population today and even 2/3rds of the republican party. You argument is very obviously slapped together. but why am criticizing you, because what i am saying is not as bad as what some others could be saying, such as imabench who would've already kicked your metaphorical @ss by now if he new about this thread.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.

Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 12:13:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.

I requested you google "Evolution is only a theory". You didn't do that. If you had, you would have come up with the following pages:

http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://www.notjustatheory.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of which demonstrate the ignorance of your original statement. This argument is merely equivocation; using peoples every day usage of the word "theory" with the scientific use of the term. It has been used for decades and is just as wrong now as it was then. Such a statement merely demonstrates you do not fully understand what a "Scientific Theory" is; stating:

Evolution is just a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

doesn't really sound that bad at all....

Secondly, I find it interesting that when you Google your quote; you come up with the following links:

http://www.nas.edu... or
http://www.nas.edu...

The former contains additional text that you omitted:

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances. However, scientists also use the term "fact" to refer to a scientific explanation that has been tested and confirmed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing it or looking for additional examples. In that respect, the past and continuing occurrence of evolution is a scientific fact. Because the evidence supporting it is so strong, scientists no longer question whether biological evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur. Instead, they investigate the mechanisms of evolution, how rapidly evolution can take place, and related questions.

Both links, however, all make it clear the scientific usage of the word "Theory".

So, what you appear to have done, is simply a quote mine; the source of your quote makes it clear that the way you use the word "Theory" is wrong.

Moreover, you have now switched your argument away from Evolution to Abiogenesis; and for all intents and purposes, when challenged on the flawed and dishonest usage of the word "theory" (Note: I gave you the benefit of the doubt by requesting you google "Evolution is only a theory"), you have simply made a completely different argument.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 5:54:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2014 12:13:58 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.

I requested you google "Evolution is only a theory". You didn't do that. If you had, you would have come up with the following pages:

http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://www.notjustatheory.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of which demonstrate the ignorance of your original statement. This argument is merely equivocation; using peoples every day usage of the word "theory" with the scientific use of the term. It has been used for decades and is just as wrong now as it was then. Such a statement merely demonstrates you do not fully understand what a "Scientific Theory" is; stating:

Evolution is just a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

doesn't really sound that bad at all....

Secondly, I find it interesting that when you Google your quote; you come up with the following links:

http://www.nas.edu... or
http://www.nas.edu...

The former contains additional text that you omitted:

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances. However, scientists also use the term "fact" to refer to a scientific explanation that has been tested and confirmed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing it or looking for additional examples. In that respect, the past and continuing occurrence of evolution is a scientific fact. Because the evidence supporting it is so strong, scientists no longer question whether biological evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur. Instead, they investigate the mechanisms of evolution, how rapidly evolution can take place, and related questions.

Both links, however, all make it clear the scientific usage of the word "Theory".

So, what you appear to have done, is simply a quote mine; the source of your quote makes it clear that the way you use the word "Theory" is wrong.

Moreover, you have now switched your argument away from Evolution to Abiogenesis; and for all intents and purposes, when challenged on the flawed and dishonest usage of the word "theory" (Note: I gave you the benefit of the doubt by requesting you google "Evolution is only a theory"), you have simply made a completely different argument.

I have already stated that I don't deny the observation of evolution. I have capitulated everything you said. You can't get past me saying it could be part of a grand design. Get over it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:04:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2014 5:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/12/2014 12:13:58 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.

I requested you google "Evolution is only a theory". You didn't do that. If you had, you would have come up with the following pages:

http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://www.notjustatheory.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of which demonstrate the ignorance of your original statement. This argument is merely equivocation; using peoples every day usage of the word "theory" with the scientific use of the term. It has been used for decades and is just as wrong now as it was then. Such a statement merely demonstrates you do not fully understand what a "Scientific Theory" is; stating:

Evolution is just a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

doesn't really sound that bad at all....

Secondly, I find it interesting that when you Google your quote; you come up with the following links:

http://www.nas.edu... or
http://www.nas.edu...

The former contains additional text that you omitted:

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances. However, scientists also use the term "fact" to refer to a scientific explanation that has been tested and confirmed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing it or looking for additional examples. In that respect, the past and continuing occurrence of evolution is a scientific fact. Because the evidence supporting it is so strong, scientists no longer question whether biological evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur. Instead, they investigate the mechanisms of evolution, how rapidly evolution can take place, and related questions.

Both links, however, all make it clear the scientific usage of the word "Theory".

So, what you appear to have done, is simply a quote mine; the source of your quote makes it clear that the way you use the word "Theory" is wrong.

Moreover, you have now switched your argument away from Evolution to Abiogenesis; and for all intents and purposes, when challenged on the flawed and dishonest usage of the word "theory" (Note: I gave you the benefit of the doubt by requesting you google "Evolution is only a theory"), you have simply made a completely different argument.

I have already stated that I don't deny the observation of evolution. I have capitulated everything you said. You can't get past me saying it could be part of a grand design. Get over it.

I can't get over you saying "evolution is just a theory".

That is what I am addressing and pointing out. You are using this repeated falsehood of equivocation and I have pointed it out twice, and you seem to want to change the subject.

Either challenge that point, or concede that you were using the term theory in highly a misleading way, and accept that you will not use such a statement in the future rather than resort to the chewbaca defence.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 4:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2014 6:04:09 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/12/2014 5:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/12/2014 12:13:58 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.

I requested you google "Evolution is only a theory". You didn't do that. If you had, you would have come up with the following pages:

http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://www.notjustatheory.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of which demonstrate the ignorance of your original statement. This argument is merely equivocation; using peoples every day usage of the word "theory" with the scientific use of the term. It has been used for decades and is just as wrong now as it was then. Such a statement merely demonstrates you do not fully understand what a "Scientific Theory" is; stating:

Evolution is just a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

doesn't really sound that bad at all....

Secondly, I find it interesting that when you Google your quote; you come up with the following links:

http://www.nas.edu... or
http://www.nas.edu...

The former contains additional text that you omitted:

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances. However, scientists also use the term "fact" to refer to a scientific explanation that has been tested and confirmed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing it or looking for additional examples. In that respect, the past and continuing occurrence of evolution is a scientific fact. Because the evidence supporting it is so strong, scientists no longer question whether biological evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur. Instead, they investigate the mechanisms of evolution, how rapidly evolution can take place, and related questions.

Both links, however, all make it clear the scientific usage of the word "Theory".

So, what you appear to have done, is simply a quote mine; the source of your quote makes it clear that the way you use the word "Theory" is wrong.

Moreover, you have now switched your argument away from Evolution to Abiogenesis; and for all intents and purposes, when challenged on the flawed and dishonest usage of the word "theory" (Note: I gave you the benefit of the doubt by requesting you google "Evolution is only a theory"), you have simply made a completely different argument.

I have already stated that I don't deny the observation of evolution. I have capitulated everything you said. You can't get past me saying it could be part of a grand design. Get over it.

I can't get over you saying "evolution is just a theory".

That is what I am addressing and pointing out. You are using this repeated falsehood of equivocation and I have pointed it out twice, and you seem to want to change the subject.

Either challenge that point, or concede that you were using the term theory in highly a misleading way, and accept that you will not use such a statement in the future rather than resort to the chewbaca defence.

"Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 4:41:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 4:25:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/12/2014 6:04:09 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/12/2014 5:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/12/2014 12:13:58 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.

I requested you google "Evolution is only a theory". You didn't do that. If you had, you would have come up with the following pages:

http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://www.notjustatheory.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of which demonstrate the ignorance of your original statement. This argument is merely equivocation; using peoples every day usage of the word "theory" with the scientific use of the term. It has been used for decades and is just as wrong now as it was then. Such a statement merely demonstrates you do not fully understand what a "Scientific Theory" is; stating:

Evolution is just a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

doesn't really sound that bad at all....

Secondly, I find it interesting that when you Google your quote; you come up with the following links:

http://www.nas.edu... or
http://www.nas.edu...

The former contains additional text that you omitted:

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances. However, scientists also use the term "fact" to refer to a scientific explanation that has been tested and confirmed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing it or looking for additional examples. In that respect, the past and continuing occurrence of evolution is a scientific fact. Because the evidence supporting it is so strong, scientists no longer question whether biological evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur. Instead, they investigate the mechanisms of evolution, how rapidly evolution can take place, and related questions.

Both links, however, all make it clear the scientific usage of the word "Theory".

So, what you appear to have done, is simply a quote mine; the source of your quote makes it clear that the way you use the word "Theory" is wrong.

Moreover, you have now switched your argument away from Evolution to Abiogenesis; and for all intents and purposes, when challenged on the flawed and dishonest usage of the word "theory" (Note: I gave you the benefit of the doubt by requesting you google "Evolution is only a theory"), you have simply made a completely different argument.

I have already stated that I don't deny the observation of evolution. I have capitulated everything you said. You can't get past me saying it could be part of a grand design. Get over it.

I can't get over you saying "evolution is just a theory".

That is what I am addressing and pointing out. You are using this repeated falsehood of equivocation and I have pointed it out twice, and you seem to want to change the subject.

Either challenge that point, or concede that you were using the term theory in highly a misleading way, and accept that you will not use such a statement in the future rather than resort to the chewbaca defence.

"Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory"

And? You deliberately misrepresent the status of evolution in order to dishonestly imply your position is valid.
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 4:50:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 5:57:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Hello, I biology professer who don't know different between genome, gene, and base pair. I gramatical really collect and I totolly not a troll.

Evilution is a evil lie that is trying to destroy America. It is made up by satanist communist nazi athiest muslim terrorist baby-eating Charles Darwin. Evilution is false and it is just a theory! Evilution is a lie because all of the supposed "observed speciation events", "transitional fossils" and "evidence" are made up by evil scientists who like to eat babies.

Here's the proof:

P1. Darwin said "hi" to others when he met someone else.
P2. Adolf Hitler did the same.
P3. Hitler was an evil person.
C. Darwin was evil and evilution is a lie.

All 1000000000 of those transitional fossils are lies! My sources are: The NY Times, MSNBC, FOX News, ETC ETC! So reliable, I didn't even put the exact link to the articles!

Have you ever seen seeds in bananas? That is because bananas are intelligently designed to be easily eaten! Some people say wild bananas have big seeds and they were cultivated and breeded so that domesticated bananas have no seeds, but they are shills who are working for the NSA, FBI, CIA, NBA, NHL, KFC, and so on! They are evil liberal baby eaters who want to ban guns and kill fetuses!

Evilution says that whales came out of the sea and turned into cows! It is actually what evilution said because VenomFangX is totally a reliable source.

If evilution is true, when why are there still apes arond? Evilution does not sayanything aboutcommon ancestry, so it must say that all apes turned into people magically!

Y DONT LIFE COMM OUT OF PENUT BUTER?

Monkeys don't give birth to goats, which is why a theory explaining biological diversity with "mutations can be beneficial or negative, and organisms are more likely to pass on beneficial mutations because it makes them more likely to survive and reproduce" is wrong.!!!!!!1!!

Satan has many forms, one of which is to turn into a bearded racist nazi communist muslim athiest Charles Darwin and spread lies to destroy America and promote secularism. Evilution is a evil lie that is just a theory. It impossible that somehow rock can turn into a planet, and then life spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, then bacteria suddenly evilving into people, and cats giving birth to catfishes after eating fish. It evil lie that spred by evil scientist and biolog techer! The mountain of evidence for evilution does not exist, because I don't bother to read th 10000 study report that say evilution true because there too long. Some people sau dat evilution is not what I say it is and that I use strawman, which is clearly lie becus anyone beliv evilution is a evil satan worshipper. Darwin himseelf has said that evilution is absurd to the highest degree, which is totally not quote mined adn put into creationist books. There are different types of evilution:

Micor-evilution:Da theery dat cat give birt to cafish!
Macor-eviltion:Da theery dat le bakteria com frumm le dirt in le ocean.
Stellar evilution:Da theery dat stars can form out of nebula, all 1000000000 of the so-called stellar evilution caught by telescope are evil lie by satan worship scientists that worship scientism.
Matter evilution: so-called heavier matter that form from hydrogen, which is bull because stars like the sun don't have nuclear fusion in core turning hydrogen to helum, instead it runs from power of cow feces!

All the above are lie made by evil liberal athiest scientist that hate the truth of cretion!!!!!!!1!!!

THEsE Are All evidence evilution should not be taught in school

You totally just used the ad hominem, Reductio Ad Hitlerum, and Moral high ground fallacy-http://en.wikipedia.org...
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 4:52:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 5:57:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Hello, I biology professer who don't know different between genome, gene, and base pair. I gramatical really collect and I totolly not a troll.

Evilution is a evil lie that is trying to destroy America. It is made up by satanist communist nazi athiest muslim terrorist baby-eating Charles Darwin. Evilution is false and it is just a theory! Evilution is a lie because all of the supposed "observed speciation events", "transitional fossils" and "evidence" are made up by evil scientists who like to eat babies.

Here's the proof:

P1. Darwin said "hi" to others when he met someone else.
P2. Adolf Hitler did the same.
P3. Hitler was an evil person.
C. Darwin was evil and evilution is a lie.

All 1000000000 of those transitional fossils are lies! My sources are: The NY Times, MSNBC, FOX News, ETC ETC! So reliable, I didn't even put the exact link to the articles!

Have you ever seen seeds in bananas? That is because bananas are intelligently designed to be easily eaten! Some people say wild bananas have big seeds and they were cultivated and breeded so that domesticated bananas have no seeds, but they are shills who are working for the NSA, FBI, CIA, NBA, NHL, KFC, and so on! They are evil liberal baby eaters who want to ban guns and kill fetuses!

Evilution says that whales came out of the sea and turned into cows! It is actually what evilution said because VenomFangX is totally a reliable source.

If evilution is true, when why are there still apes arond? Evilution does not sayanything aboutcommon ancestry, so it must say that all apes turned into people magically!

Y DONT LIFE COMM OUT OF PENUT BUTER?

Monkeys don't give birth to goats, which is why a theory explaining biological diversity with "mutations can be beneficial or negative, and organisms are more likely to pass on beneficial mutations because it makes them more likely to survive and reproduce" is wrong.!!!!!!1!!

Satan has many forms, one of which is to turn into a bearded racist nazi communist muslim athiest Charles Darwin and spread lies to destroy America and promote secularism. Evilution is a evil lie that is just a theory. It impossible that somehow rock can turn into a planet, and then life spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, then bacteria suddenly evilving into people, and cats giving birth to catfishes after eating fish. It evil lie that spred by evil scientist and biolog techer! The mountain of evidence for evilution does not exist, because I don't bother to read th 10000 study report that say evilution true because there too long. Some people sau dat evilution is not what I say it is and that I use strawman, which is clearly lie becus anyone beliv evilution is a evil satan worshipper. Darwin himseelf has said that evilution is absurd to the highest degree, which is totally not quote mined adn put into creationist books. There are different types of evilution:

Micor-evilution:Da theery dat cat give birt to cafish!
Macor-eviltion:Da theery dat le bakteria com frumm le dirt in le ocean.
Stellar evilution:Da theery dat stars can form out of nebula, all 1000000000 of the so-called stellar evilution caught by telescope are evil lie by satan worship scientists that worship scientism.
Matter evilution: so-called heavier matter that form from hydrogen, which is bull because stars like the sun don't have nuclear fusion in core turning hydrogen to helum, instead it runs from power of cow feces!

All the above are lie made by evil liberal athiest scientist that hate the truth of cretion!!!!!!!1!!!

THEsE Are All evidence evilution should not be taught in school

Hitler also said hello.
You said hello.
YOU MUST BE EVIL!!!!!!!!!
RUN FOR COVER!!!!!!!
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 4:54:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 5:57:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Hello, I biology professer who don't know different between genome, gene, and base pair. I gramatical really collect and I totolly not a troll.

Evilution is a evil lie that is trying to destroy America. It is made up by satanist communist nazi athiest muslim terrorist baby-eating Charles Darwin. Evilution is false and it is just a theory! Evilution is a lie because all of the supposed "observed speciation events", "transitional fossils" and "evidence" are made up by evil scientists who like to eat babies.

Here's the proof:

P1. Darwin said "hi" to others when he met someone else.
P2. Adolf Hitler did the same.
P3. Hitler was an evil person.
C. Darwin was evil and evilution is a lie.

All 1000000000 of those transitional fossils are lies! My sources are: The NY Times, MSNBC, FOX News, ETC ETC! So reliable, I didn't even put the exact link to the articles!

Have you ever seen seeds in bananas? That is because bananas are intelligently designed to be easily eaten! Some people say wild bananas have big seeds and they were cultivated and breeded so that domesticated bananas have no seeds, but they are shills who are working for the NSA, FBI, CIA, NBA, NHL, KFC, and so on! They are evil liberal baby eaters who want to ban guns and kill fetuses!

Evilution says that whales came out of the sea and turned into cows! It is actually what evilution said because VenomFangX is totally a reliable source.

If evilution is true, when why are there still apes arond? Evilution does not sayanything aboutcommon ancestry, so it must say that all apes turned into people magically!

Y DONT LIFE COMM OUT OF PENUT BUTER?

Monkeys don't give birth to goats, which is why a theory explaining biological diversity with "mutations can be beneficial or negative, and organisms are more likely to pass on beneficial mutations because it makes them more likely to survive and reproduce" is wrong.!!!!!!1!!

Satan has many forms, one of which is to turn into a bearded racist nazi communist muslim athiest Charles Darwin and spread lies to destroy America and promote secularism. Evilution is a evil lie that is just a theory. It impossible that somehow rock can turn into a planet, and then life spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, then bacteria suddenly evilving into people, and cats giving birth to catfishes after eating fish. It evil lie that spred by evil scientist and biolog techer! The mountain of evidence for evilution does not exist, because I don't bother to read th 10000 study report that say evilution true because there too long. Some people sau dat evilution is not what I say it is and that I use strawman, which is clearly lie becus anyone beliv evilution is a evil satan worshipper. Darwin himseelf has said that evilution is absurd to the highest degree, which is totally not quote mined adn put into creationist books. There are different types of evilution:

Micor-evilution:Da theery dat cat give birt to cafish!
Macor-eviltion:Da theery dat le bakteria com frumm le dirt in le ocean.
Stellar evilution:Da theery dat stars can form out of nebula, all 1000000000 of the so-called stellar evilution caught by telescope are evil lie by satan worship scientists that worship scientism.
Matter evilution: so-called heavier matter that form from hydrogen, which is bull because stars like the sun don't have nuclear fusion in core turning hydrogen to helum, instead it runs from power of cow feces!

All the above are lie made by evil liberal athiest scientist that hate the truth of cretion!!!!!!!1!!!

THEsE Are All evidence evilution should not be taught in school

Your spelling is ABOMINABLE!
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:05:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 4:41:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/13/2014 4:25:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/12/2014 6:04:09 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/12/2014 5:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/12/2014 12:13:58 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:50:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:07:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:51:30 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:24:03 PM, sadolite wrote:
Why Evilution is an evil lie

It is neither, It is what science has come up with in an attempt to explain the origin of life. It is a "theory" nothing more.


Becuse u disagre wit th trtuh of cretion, you are eivl Libral babby eatr. Here is proof:

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits

their forYou argument agains me is fail.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more. Don't quite know how you manage to extrapolate Obama into it.

The only way in which this argument could ever have any objective value, is if it was written down somewhere and I had run out if toilet roll.

Google "Evolution is only a theory", and look at the 12391232 rebuttals, many of which will be from the late 90s that demonstrate why this is just idiotic, and the fact that it is still made is intectually dishonest.

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances."

Science is able to create all the circumstances needed for life to start but alas eludes them. I do not deny the observance of evolution by science. I leave my options open as to how it began. Yes, even possibilities that science can't even comprehend or reject. In the big skeem of things I liken human intelligence to that of infancy. 500 years ago science thought the earth was flat. Science has been wrong about virtually everything at first. I surmise it is "wrong about the origin" of what it observes and calls evolution. I am going to put my money on the history of science.

I requested you google "Evolution is only a theory". You didn't do that. If you had, you would have come up with the following pages:

http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://www.notjustatheory.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of which demonstrate the ignorance of your original statement. This argument is merely equivocation; using peoples every day usage of the word "theory" with the scientific use of the term. It has been used for decades and is just as wrong now as it was then. Such a statement merely demonstrates you do not fully understand what a "Scientific Theory" is; stating:

Evolution is just a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

doesn't really sound that bad at all....

Secondly, I find it interesting that when you Google your quote; you come up with the following links:

http://www.nas.edu... or
http://www.nas.edu...

The former contains additional text that you omitted:

"In science, a "fact" typically refers to an observation, measurement, or other form of evidence that can be expected to occur the same way under similar circumstances. However, scientists also use the term "fact" to refer to a scientific explanation that has been tested and confirmed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing it or looking for additional examples. In that respect, the past and continuing occurrence of evolution is a scientific fact. Because the evidence supporting it is so strong, scientists no longer question whether biological evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur. Instead, they investigate the mechanisms of evolution, how rapidly evolution can take place, and related questions.

Both links, however, all make it clear the scientific usage of the word "Theory".

So, what you appear to have done, is simply a quote mine; the source of your quote makes it clear that the way you use the word "Theory" is wrong.

Moreover, you have now switched your argument away from Evolution to Abiogenesis; and for all intents and purposes, when challenged on the flawed and dishonest usage of the word "theory" (Note: I gave you the benefit of the doubt by requesting you google "Evolution is only a theory"), you have simply made a completely different argument.

I have already stated that I don't deny the observation of evolution. I have capitulated everything you said. You can't get past me saying it could be part of a grand design. Get over it.

I can't get over you saying "evolution is just a theory".

That is what I am addressing and pointing out. You are using this repeated falsehood of equivocation and I have pointed it out twice, and you seem to want to change the subject.

Either challenge that point, or concede that you were using the term theory in highly a misleading way, and accept that you will not use such a statement in the future rather than resort to the chewbaca defence.

"Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory" "Evolution is a theory"

And? You deliberately misrepresent the status of evolution in order to dishonestly imply your position is valid.

I don't care if it's valid. I don't give a rats behind about evolution or the science behind it. It will never serve me in any way profitably. The study of evolution serves academic egg heads wanting scholarly recognition and that's about it. Oh and the never ending taxpayer dollars to study it. Good for evolution yipee. I can sleep at night now.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:00:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If evolution is proven fact, then we can stop paying people to study it. Now what?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:16:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:14:56 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Yes, all people who disagree with evolutionary theory are stupid.

That's why 60% of biologists believe evolution was guided by a God.

Can't tell if sarcastic or serious....
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:23:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 8:00:18 PM, sadolite wrote:
If evolution is proven fact, then we can stop paying people to study it. Now what?

apply ice to burnt area
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:26:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 8:00:18 PM, sadolite wrote:
If evolution is proven fact, then we can stop paying people to study it. Now what?

Weekly stupid.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!