Jump to topic:

The Beneficial Spacialmagnetic Water

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 1:43:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The beneficial spacialmagnetic (B.S.) water is the product of the truth of the New Age. B.S. Water is a special water from the municipal tap water vortex of Bol'Shet in Ontario, California , which has Electro-resonance Magnetic-healing Trans-cis-healing properties. The water is then passed through a Vortex Resonance Resistant Animal-magnetic electrosensing robotechnic filtration device, to get rid of the sediments. Trace amounts of homeopathic chemicals are added into the B.S. water, to create magical trans-dimentional healing abilities. You will need to drink 10 bottles of B.S. water just to get one molecule of onion juice! But it works, because water has memory, and it remembers the drop of onion juice diluted to exponential amounts, but forgets all the poop that has been in it. The B.S. water is then put under the spell of "Wahterr'Woo", which gives it its animalistic electromagnetic transdimentional quantum-particle healing abilities, even though I don't even know what those mean.

B.S. Water can be bought for 10$/bottle, or you can buy the transdimentional quantum-magnetic magic in concentrated form!

B.S. Water can help YOU!

Here are some testimonials:

"I got a cold last month. I drank B.S. water immediately I got the first cough, and the cold disappeared in 2 weeks!" --Ben Johnson of Baltimore, Maryland

"I bought the concentrated B.S. water, and then I diluted it with 10 times its amount of water to get 100 litres of goodness. I drank it all in one day, and I feel much better now, after denying treatment from actual docters that actually know what they are doing for my water intoxication and excessive urination that was definitely not related to B.S. water!" --Vales Smith of Los Angeles, California

"Don't believe the doctors that actually know what they are doing, B.S. water is the way to go!" --Jane Anne of Austin, Texas
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Pareidolic-Dreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 11:35:20 PM
At 1/19/2014 1:43:01 PM, jh1234l wrote:
The beneficial spacialmagnetic (B.S.) water is the product of the truth of the New Age. B.S. Water is a special water from the municipal tap water vortex of Bol'Shet in Ontario, California , which has Electro-resonance Magnetic-healing Trans-cis-healing properties. The water is then passed through a Vortex Resonance Resistant Animal-magnetic electrosensing robotechnic filtration device, to get rid of the sediments. Trace amounts of homeopathic chemicals are added into the B.S. water, to create magical trans-dimentional healing abilities. You will need to drink 10 bottles of B.S. water just to get one molecule of onion juice! But it works, because water has memory, and it remembers the drop of onion juice diluted to exponential amounts, but forgets all the poop that has been in it. The B.S. water is then put under the spell of "Wahterr'Woo", which gives it its animalistic electromagnetic transdimentional quantum-particle healing abilities, even though I don't even know what those mean.

B.S. Water can be bought for 10$/bottle, or you can buy the transdimentional quantum-magnetic magic in concentrated form!

B.S. Water can help YOU!

"I got a cold last month. I drank B.S. water immediately I got the first cough, and the cold disappeared in 2 weeks!" --Ben Johnson of Baltimore, Maryland

"I bought the concentrated B.S. water, and then I diluted it with 10 times its amount of water to get 100 litres of goodness. I drank it all in one day, and I feel much better now, after denying treatment from actual docters that actually know what they are doing for my water intoxication and excessive urination that was definitely not related to B.S. water!" --Vales Smith of Los Angeles, California

"Don't believe the doctors that actually know what they are doing, B.S. water is the way to go!" --Jane Anne of Austin, Texas

Cool! I bet that B.S goes really well with those yummy salty nuts, or even schweatty Balls, but I refuse to pay more than 9 dollars a bottle for it. Sorry man, but that's the deal breaker. If you have some kind of bulk deal for this B.S, then I might find some space for it in my pantry.
Pareidolic-Dreamer
I see wall people.

When I argue against someone's truths, I always feel like I am arguing just as strongly against my own.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 8:58:31 PM
At 1/19/2014 11:35:20 PM, Pareidolic-Dreamer wrote:

B.S. Water can help YOU!

Cool! I bet that B.S goes really well with those yummy salty nuts, or even schweatty Balls, but I refuse to pay more than 9 dollars a bottle for it. Sorry man, but that's the deal breaker. If you have some kind of bulk deal for this B.S, then I might find some space for it in my pantry.

It is a bargain! You know B.S. is good for you when the advertisement SOUNDS scientific! The claims about health made by B.S.are not verified by the FDA, and no double blind tests confirm anything about it, but it must be real because it SOUNDS scientific.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
theta_pinch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 6:42:55 PM

B.S. Water can help YOU!

2 weeks is the normal life time of the common cold.

Placebo effect

Probably placebo effect.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson