leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2010 5:30:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.news.com.au...

Crazy sh*t.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2010 9:38:42 PM
Gotta be a hoax, or at least I hope so.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 12:23:47 PM
That has to be a hoax - there is no possible way this could have occurred. It wouldn't work out too well with the sheep's body anyways.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 12:28:13 PM
At 1/16/2010 12:23:47 PM, Volkov wrote:
That has to be a hoax - there is no possible way this could have occurred. It wouldn't work out too well with the sheep's body anyways.

"A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him."

It's possible. The Turks and Zimbabweans have one thing common, they're pretty religious, so they would immediatley kill the sheep.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 12:32:23 PM
At 1/16/2010 12:28:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
"A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him."

It's possible. The Turks and Zimbabweans have one thing common, they're pretty religious, so they would immediatley kill the sheep.

Turks are remarkably secular in a lot of cases, but that isn't the point.

Biologically speaking, I don't see how this is possible. The structure of a human head simply couldn't fit on a horizontally-built sheep body. You'd have to change quite a lot in order for it to work.

Plus, that mouth looks extremely fake. The lips shouldn't be so formed still, let alone in he shape of a smile. They either did a crappy job of burning this sheep, or its very fake.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 5:32:48 PM
At 1/16/2010 12:32:23 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/16/2010 12:28:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Turks are remarkably secular in a lot of cases, but that isn't the point.

Biologically speaking, I don't see how this is possible. The structure of a human head simply couldn't fit on a horizontally-built sheep body. You'd have to change quite a lot in order for it to work.

Plus, that mouth looks extremely fake. The lips shouldn't be so formed still, let alone in he shape of a smile. They either did a crappy job of burning this sheep, or its very fake.

A similar incident happened in Zimbabwe. There are probably hundreds of factors that could cause this. Y don't think it's a hoax at any rate,
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 5:38:08 PM
At 1/16/2010 5:32:48 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
A similar incident happened in Zimbabwe. There are probably hundreds of factors that could cause this. Y don't think it's a hoax at any rate,

What possible factors could have this occur? Humans and sheep are from completely different gene pools, let alone simians overall. There is no mutation possible that could account for this, natural or artificial, and the fact that it came out of two under-developed countries and hasn't been noted at all in more industrialized countries points to some funny business going on.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 6:55:19 PM
The human brain is designed to see human faces and recognise them in obscure and poorly constructed properties. It's not a 'human face' but it contains enough triggers for the brain to recognise features of one.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:49:23 AM
My feeling is that this is simply an organic morass that as puck but it is merely 'interpreted' to be a human face.

Or maybe at a certain stage in the sheeps foetal development it looks superficially like a human face, just as observation showed the human foetus passing through various animal stages when in reality it didn't really.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:50:50 AM
My feeling is it's a simple hoax
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 10:22:11 AM
Well there are human faced carp, so I could see a human faced sheep ... though it obviously wouldn't be due to interbreeding.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
sherlockmethod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 10:44:04 PM
I saw the title and though someone found my third cousin twice removed ... he owes me money. I guess his "kid" (groan) is gonna pay up now either. Thanks for the false hope DDO.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 7:25:04 PM
At 1/23/2010 10:44:04 PM, sherlockmethod wrote:
I saw the title and though someone found my third cousin twice removed ... he owes me money. I guess his "kid" (groan) is gonna pay up now either. Thanks for the false hope DDO.

Ha! Thanks for the humor.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 7:30:02 PM
At 2/7/2010 7:25:04 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 1/23/2010 10:44:04 PM, sherlockmethod wrote:

Ha! Thanks for the humor.

No sarcasm intended, seriously.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 9:00:19 PM
lol a human and a ewe.... right.

i am thinking coincidence. a garbled sheep fetus is not especially shocking to me.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...