Jump to topic:

The Paranormal

Yarowold
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 6:03:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As far as I can see, nothing in the realm of science supports supernatural claims.

I always like to follow the quote: "If supernatural claims does not adhere to observed reality, then without proof, it is superfluous to observed reality."

Do you think it's true?
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 6:37:07 PM
At 2/9/2014 6:03:52 PM, Yarowold wrote:
As far as I can see, nothing in the realm of science supports supernatural claims.

I always like to follow the quote: "If supernatural claims does not adhere to observed reality, then without proof, it is superfluous to observed reality."

Do you think it's true?

If you take the arguments of YEC proponents at face value, than science actually does support the existence of a supernatural creator. E.g. the face-value of arguments based on the shrinking magnetic field of the Earth, and the intelligent code arguments of DNA.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 6:43:56 PM
At 2/9/2014 6:37:07 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 2/9/2014 6:03:52 PM, Yarowold wrote:

Do you think it's true?

If you take the arguments of YEC proponents at face value, than science actually does support the existence of a supernatural creator. E.g. the face-value of arguments based on the shrinking magnetic field of the Earth, and the intelligent code arguments of DNA.

The intelligent code arguments are an appeal to ignorance, and thus a fallacy.

I have not heard the shrinking magnetic field arguments. Can you explain them?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!