Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

For a Change of Pace...

Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 7:42:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anybody here want to discuss evolution?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 4:51:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2014 8:02:21 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Darn, I fell for it.

Same here.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:05:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In. I am in support of the factuality of evolution.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 4:00:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?

Macro-evolution.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Jack212
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 6:31:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2014 7:42:05 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
Anybody here want to discuss evolution?

This is the DDO equivalent of a Rickroll, isn't it?
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 1:54:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 4:00:15 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?

Macro-evolution.

Flounders macro-evolved?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 2:11:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2014 1:54:32 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 4:00:15 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?

Macro-evolution.

Flounders macro-evolved?

Speciation is macro-evolution.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 5:24:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2014 2:11:18 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/13/2014 1:54:32 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 4:00:15 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?

Macro-evolution.

Flounders macro-evolved?

Speciation is macro-evolution.

A new study finds that women with large butts live longer than the men who mention it.

What is that evidence for?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 10:38:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/15/2014 5:24:40 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/13/2014 2:11:18 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/13/2014 1:54:32 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 4:00:15 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?

Macro-evolution.

Flounders macro-evolved?

Speciation is macro-evolution.

A new study finds that women with large butts live longer than the men who mention it.

What is that evidence for?

I think that is called avoiding the argument.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:20:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 3:59:44 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/12/2014 3:46:58 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Can't wait.

So my first piece of evidence can be found right here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
SUMMARY
Flat fish are lopsided with both eyes on one side of the head. Recently a transitional fossil was found for flat fish.

What is that supposed to be evidence for?

"Evidence is for losers. True science is done by smoking weed and looking up at the stars".

--Neil DeGrasse Tyson