Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Neo-Lorentzian Ether Does Not Exist

GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 4:35:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part I

Why does a very young 15 year-old teenager and a religious fanatic like William Lane Craig, a Christian apologist insist that Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity is wrong, especially the concept of "relative time"?

Is it because they believe in God and reject science or just don't understand theoretical physics?

What is even stranger is why a 15-year old thinks winning a debate "Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists" somehow disproves Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity? It does not!
http://www.debate.org...

Scientific theories are not disproven by debates; it takes scientific facts proven by experiments versus metaphysical assumptions with no physical evidence. No one has disproven Einstein's theory of Relativity.

It is so delusional and nonsensical that it defies rational thought. But, kids are kids. This adage applies,

"kids should be seen and not heard!"

This is especially true when talking about subjects that 99.9% of all kids could not possibly understand, e.g., theoretical physics. Even adults like Craig have not a clue.

Craig rejects the concept of time dilation and space time as were proven by Albert Einstein.

"Time dilation explains why two working clocks will report different times after different accelerations. For example, ISS astronauts return from missions having aged slightly less than they would have been if they had remained on Earth, and GPS satellites work because they adjust for similar bending of spacetime to coordinate with systems on Earth."
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Craig likes to say that time does not run more slowly but the clocks run more slowly, which is nonsense.

Craig believes that science cannot be explained without philosophy, e.g., metaphysics and nonsense concepts like "a priori" knowledge, which is BS. That philosophers know more about science than scientists like Einstein.

At first I did not understand why Craig would be so hung-up on proving that time is absolute or God's time? Then it dawned on me. Mainly, if time is relative, the Christian God does not exist. God would have had to have a beginning; but, that can't be in Christianity. You know; the silly idea that God was and always will be nonsense; God is timeless.

Craig even wrote this article:

"God and Real Time" by William Lane Craig

"To object that this makes God subject to the laws of nature is a non sequitur, since it is only one's clock that need be so subject. To object that this view traps God in space-time is equally erroneous, since ontological time only contingently coincides with cosmic time, so that God in ontological time can exist at a moment which coincides with a moment of measured time without thereby having to possess spatial co-ordinates as well. One of the interesting implications of this understanding is that a Lorentzian rather than an Einsteinian interpretation of the Special Theory of Relativity is correct: there is a preferred reference frame in which light is propagated with the velocity c, and relativistic effects are due to local motion relative to this frame. With these refinements, Padgett's view of divine eternity seems to be coherent and plausible."
Read more: http://www.reasonablefaith.org...

William Lane Craig is a religious fanatic; he is not a theoretical physicist or even a scientist, so what he said above is not scientific fact; it is religious BS.

Here is what Richard Dawkins said about William Lane Craig:

"Why I refuse to debate with William Lane Craig"

"Don't feel embarrassed if you've never heard of William Lane Craig. He parades himself as a philosopher, but none of the professors of philosophy whom I consulted had heard his name either. Perhaps he is a "theologian".
http://www.theguardian.com...

"William Lane Craig tries to be a physicist... again"

"Morbid curiosity, as it sometimes does, led me over to the ironically named website of William Lane Craig Reasonablefaith.org. I noticed he had a podcast about the recent PBS series with Brian Greene called The Fabric of the Cosmos (no doubt pulled from Greene's book of the same name). I decided, hey, what the Hades; I'm just sitting here doing drills on my guitar... I can listen to it. So I did."

"I expected that Craig would, as he usually does, say plenty of things that are true... and then mix in plenty of pure, unadulterated BS. I expected that he would distort the science to fit his religious agenda. And I was right on both counts."

"It's a fairly long (3-part) podcast, and I'm not going to go through every little point, but I want to touch on some broader concepts where Craig really lights up the crack pipe."

"Theories of time"

"Craig likes to contend that physicists are really out of their league when asking "big questions". He thinks that's a domain best left to philosophers. In this case, the question is: What is time. Well, that's kind of a complicated question. But the short of it is that Craig, as he often does, argues for something called an "A Theory" of time, or "tensed" theory of time. This basically says that there is an absolute reference point by which all relative time is measured."

"It's worth noting that this "A Theory" of time or "Lorentzian" interpretation of Special Relativity is based upon a concept that has been stuck in the trash bin of physics for over a century: the luminiferous aether. The aether was supposed to be this substance that permeated all of space, which served as an absolute reference point for bodies in motion. Einstein, in showing that the speed of light remains the same for all observers, proved that the aether doesn't actually exist. From Wikipedia (emphasis mine):

"Today LET [Lorentzian Ether Theory] is often treated as some sort of "Lorentzian" or "neo-Lorentzian" interpretation of special relativity. The introduction of length contraction and time dilation for all phenomena in a "preferred" frame of reference (which plays the role of Lorentz's immobile aether) leads to the complete Lorentz transformation. Because of the same mathematical formalism it is not possible to distinguish between LET and SR [special relativity] by experiment. However, in LET the existence of undetectable ether is assumed and the validity of the relativity principle seems to be only coincidental, which is one reason why SR is commonly preferred over LET."

"In other words, this "interpretation" of special relativity, as Craig calls it, requires the assumption that this "aether" actually exists. Plain old special relativity does away with this assumption and works just as well as LET, thus there is not a legit physicist in the world who actually thinks the "aether" really exists, which is required for absolute references in space and time. That's Occam's Razor for you: do not multiply assumptions beyond necessity."

"Craig then goes on to say that recent "evidence" has supported the Lorentzian theory of time: namely that neutrinos were measured traveling at faster-than-light speeds (fancy term: "superluminous velocity"). Except there's a slight problem with Craig's "evidence": it was thoroughly debunked as a measurement error. But of course, Craig doesn't bother mentioning that inconvenient detail."
- See more at: http://www.theaunicornist.com...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

How did Hendrik Lorentz"s idea of motionless aether come about?

Continued on Part II
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 4:40:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part II

How did Hendrik Lorentz's idea of motionless aether come about?

"What is now often called LET - Lorentz ether theory has its roots in Hendrik Lorentz's "theory of electrons", which was the final point in the development of the classical aether theories at the end of the 19th and at the beginning of the 20th century. " Lorentz's initial theory created in 1892 and 1895 was based on a completely motionless aether.

An important part of Lorentz"s theory was the concept of "local time", or absolute time, which was disproved by Albert Einstein in 1905.

"Relativity of simultaneity"

"A mathematical form of the relativity of simultaneity ("local time") was introduced by Hendrik Lorentz in 1892, and physically interpreted (to first order in v/c) as the result of a synchronization using light signals by Henri Poincar" in 1900. However, both Lorentz and Poincar based their conceptions on the aether as a preferred but undetectable frame of reference, and continued to distinguish between "true time" (in the aether) and "apparent" times for moving observers.

It was Albert Einstein in 1905 who abandoned the (classical) aether and emphasized the significance of relativity of simultaneity to our understanding of space and time. He deduced the failure of absolute simultaneity from two stated assumptions:
1.the principle of relativity " the equivalence of inertial frames, such that the laws of physics apply equally in all inertial coordinate systems;
2.the constancy of the speed of light detected in empty space, independent of the relative motion of its source."

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Krauss in his book "Hiding in the Mirror: The Quest for Alternative Realities, from Plato to String Theory and Beyond." Krauss does state:

"Ether (also Aether): The hypothetical substance that was believed for centuries to fill space in which it was believed that light waves propagated. In 1887 the physicist Albert Michelson and his colleague, chemist Edward Morley, demonstrated experimentally that the ether, as a medium in which light traveled did not exist. Later, in 1905, Einstein demonstrated that the existence of such an ether was in fact inconsistent with the laws of physics."
http://books.google.com...

Lawrence Maxwell Krauss is an American theoretical physicist and cosmologist. He is the Foundation Professor of the School of Earth and Space Exploration at Arizona State University and director of its Origins Project. Wikipedia

Then this 15-year old kid mischaracterizes a statement made about P.J.E Peebles as proof that aether exists; but that is not what Peebles was talking about. Peebles who coined the term or phrase "the new aether drift" was talking about the velocity of the earth moving through the universe, which has nothing to do with Lorenz"s motionless aether.

"P.J.E. Peebles, one of the physicists in Dicke"s group who correctly identified the origin of the radiation, coined the term "the new aether drift" to describe the expected motion. Although it is not motion with respect to the most natural frame of reference in cosmology: the expanding coordinate system in which the galaxies are nearly at rest." "It was the realization that it might be possible to detect the new aether drift that inspired by colleagues and me to design an experiment that would improve significantly on previous measurements. We expected to discover that the motion of the earth was primarily due to the motion of the solar system around the center of our galaxy at about 300 kilometers per second, modified by a small factor to allow for the motion of the galaxy toward the Andromeda galaxy"."

The title of the article is "The Cosmic Background Radiation and the New Aether Drift."

"Sensitive instruments have found slight departures from uniformity in the radiation left by the primordial "big bang." The experiment reveals the earth"s motion with respect to the universe as a whole. By Richard A. Muller

"The initial purpose of the experiment was to search for noise sources capable of interfering with satellite communications systems. The "noise" proved to be of cosmic origin and soon became known as the three-degree cosmic black-body radiation because it has spectral characteristics of a black body, or perfect emitter of radiation, whose temperature is about three degrees Kelvin (three degrees Celsius above absolute zero). Most astrophysicists now believe this microwave radiation was emitted shortly after the "big band," the cataclysmic explosion in which the universe was created some 15 billion years ago."

"This article goes on to say that "the slight departure from isotropy that has been recently been discovered indicates that our galaxy is hurtling through the universe with the surprisingly high velocity of 600 kilometers per second. It is this cosmological velocity that has been called "the new aether drift," in reference to the "aether drift" that A. A. Michelson and E.W. Morley unsuccessfully to discover nearly a century ago by measuring the velocity of light over paths rotated at different angles with respect to the earth"s motion in space. The three-degree cosmic background radiation provides an all pervasive radiation "aether" for performing an analogous experiment."

This article is also not about absolute time or Lorentizian Ether.

This article ends with this conclusion, which you will note says nothing about Lorentzian Ether:

"The velocity of our local group of galaxies with respect to the nearby (ona cosmic scale) Rubin-Ford galaxies does in fact suggest there is considerable turbulence in the Universe. Before one accepts this turbulent picture of the large-scale structure of the universe, one should recall that our observation of the cosmic background radiation show that except for the consine component the radiation is uniform to at least one part in 3,000. It is not obvious how to reconcile the featureless nature of the background radiation with a high degree of local turbulence. To be sure, the local peculiar velocities are characteristics of the present universe, whereas the background radiation is a snapshot of the universe 15 billion years ago. Conceivably the universe possesses some large-scale structure, such as the rotation of a supercluster of galaxies, that will reconcile the apparently contradictory results. Perhaps the most perceptive criticism of the homogeneous isotropic big-bang model is that it is far too simple to represent reality. One is easily tempted to assume that the unknown is simple. It is possible, indeed likely, that there are large-scale structures that play an essential role in determining the nature of the universe. With recent measurements of the large-scale clustering of galaxies and the anisotropy of the cosmic background radiation we may be just beginning to detect that structure."
http://muller.lbl.gov...

So enough of this nonsense from a 15-year old child that A Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists; it does not!
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
kfc
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:

"kfc" and then has the signature "404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution."

How cute!

The resolution is very clear, Aether does not exist; Hendrik Lorentz's idea of motionless aether was disproven by Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity in 1905 and is rejected by all modern-day theoretical physicists. It is only religious fanatics like William Lane Craig and apparently people like you who reject science.

How are you using "kfc"?

Are you talking about Kentucky Fried Chicken, which is finger licking good. Or are you one of religious fanatics in the group "Kids for Christ."

If you are a member of "Kids for Christ" that would explain why you don't accept Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity.

All religious people are steeped in superstitious and metaphysical nonsense and don't know their Arses from a hole in the ground. The only evidence you have that God exists is your faith; and that ain't evidence.

And, let me restate a fact, young kids debating this subject and winning those debates proves nothing. Scientific theories like Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity are not disproven by young uneducated kids debating or religious fanatics like William Lane Craig debating on the internet and writing nonsense books.

I have many slang acronyms that are appropriate for you. Let's see if you can guess which ones I am thinking about right now.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:

I'm around a lot of people with Theology degrees. A theology degree is all you need to be an authority on pretty much everything. I don't have a degree but I'm studying under William lane Craig to get one (Lord willing). I have a story about me and WLC which you may find life changing.

"kfc" and then has the signature "404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution."

It's good to see you have your sense of sight. Thank the Lord for that.

How cute!
You think I'm cute! <3

The resolution is very clear, Aether does not exist; Hendrik Lorentz's idea of motionless aether was disproven by Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity in 1905 and is rejected by all modern-day theoretical physicists. It is only religious fanatics like William Lane Craig and apparently people like you who reject science.

Lol GWL. I use to be a Relativist atheist like you. You see The atheists of the world jointed together to form a theory that would deny the Bible. Men like The Government and Hitler created relativity and presented Jewish proctologist Einstein to present the new theory. You see, it was created to refute the true Geocentric model of the universe. As presented in the Bible.
How are you using "kfc"?

Are you talking about Kentucky Fried Chicken, which is finger licking good. Or are you one of religious fanatics in the group "Kids for Christ."

If you are a member of "Kids for Christ" that would explain why you don't accept Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity.

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

How does your science explain that? God told me to get my sh1t together. You need to pray and ask for the aether to touch you (in a good way).

All religious people are steeped in superstitious and metaphysical nonsense and don't know their Arses from a hole in the ground. The only evidence you have that God exists is your faith; and that ain't evidence.

And, let me restate a fact, young kids debating this subject and winning those debates proves nothing. Scientific theories like Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity are not disproven by young uneducated kids debating or religious fanatics like William Lane Craig debating on the internet and writing nonsense books.

I have many slang acronyms that are appropriate for you. Let's see if you can guess which ones I am thinking about right now.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:

I'm around a lot of people with Theology degrees. A theology degree is all you need to be an authority on pretty much everything. I don't have a degree but I'm studying under William lane Craig to get one (Lord willing). I have a story about me and WLC which you may find life changing.


"kfc" and then has the signature "404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution."

It's good to see you have your sense of sight. Thank the Lord for that.

How cute!
You think I'm cute! <3

The resolution is very clear, Aether does not exist; Hendrik Lorentz's idea of motionless aether was disproven by Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity in 1905 and is rejected by all modern-day theoretical physicists. It is only religious fanatics like William Lane Craig and apparently people like you who reject science.

Lol GWL. I use to be a Relativist atheist like you. You see The atheists of the world jointed together to form a theory that would deny the Bible. Men like The Government and Hitler created relativity and presented Jewish proctologist Einstein to present the new theory. You see, it was created to refute the true Geocentric model of the universe. As presented in the Bible.
How are you using "kfc"?

Are you talking about Kentucky Fried Chicken, which is finger licking good. Or are you one of religious fanatics in the group "Kids for Christ."

If you are a member of "Kids for Christ" that would explain why you don't accept Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity.

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

How does your science explain that? God told me to get my sh1t together. You need to pray and ask for the aether to touch you (in a good way).

All religious people are steeped in superstitious and metaphysical nonsense and don't know their Arses from a hole in the ground. The only evidence you have that God exists is your faith; and that ain't evidence.

And, let me restate a fact, young kids debating this subject and winning those debates proves nothing. Scientific theories like Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity are not disproven by young uneducated kids debating or religious fanatics like William Lane Craig debating on the internet and writing nonsense books.

I have many slang acronyms that are appropriate for you. Let's see if you can guess which ones I am thinking about right now.

Magic8000

Are you using "<3" to symbolize a heart or a ball sack?
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

Wow, it is uncanny and always satisfying for me to be so right about people and their beliefs.

I had you pegged as a religious fanatic, which is why you voted for Sargon, in the debate "A Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists " Sargon (12 points) vs. Citrakayah (8 points) " Category = Science " 11/16-13.

http://www.debate.org...

Based on their comments in their profiles, I am pretty sure that Miles_Donahue, and Mikal are religious fanatics too which is why they voted for Sargon too, and or are his friends or both. I am pretty sure Sargon, who claims to be a theoretical atheist is a religious fanatic too, which is why he too loves William Lane Craig, a religious fanatic apologist who denounces Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, without any scientific evidence or proof, as you are doing with your nonsense that theology proves everything.

Theology proves nothing except that it is easy to brainwash millions into believing superstitious nonsense, e.g., the Great Flood, Jesus the man died and rose from the dead, Jesus walked on water, Jesus split the Red Sea, Hades and Heaven are real places, the Devil and Angels, the soul, God sits in the heavens, miracles, etc.

Anyway, Citrakayah won the debate; but, 3 or 4 of those voting for Sargon were religious fanatics. Thanks for proving my point Magic.

I wrote a forum that expresses my point, which proves that winning debates at DDO proves nothing. Until professional judges, all of whom are 21 years of age or older, are used to judge debates, winning or losing debates proves nothing but confirmation bias and or in-group/friend bias:

Confirmation Bias Cannot Be Beaten!

http://www.debate.org...

I doubt that Kentucky Fried Chicken, a mega corporation, ever funded William Lane Craig or his book "Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity," or that Craig needed funding. And, I doubt that you have ever met William Lane Craig, who lives in Mirada, California, which is 245 miles from Sequoia National Park, where you claim you live, which is also not likely since you can't live in a National Park. You might live near the park, e.g., Visalia, California.

Why do you and Sargon insist on making up new concepts like theoretical atheist and Relativist Atheist?

Atheists do not believe that God or gods exist. Since they are taking the negative position, they don't have to prove it. Just like I don't believe in Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens; I don't have to prove they don't exist. If you believe in the Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens or God, you have to prove they and God exist. But, you can't!

There is no way to prove that God exists because the only proof is the Bible, which is not a history book, a science book or evidence of anything. The Bible is composed of books written by very superstitious men who wrote tribal fairytales that were codified into one book split in two sections - The Old Testament, written by Jews, and the New Testament written by the new Christians, most of whom were also Jewish, including Jesus who was a Jew. The Bible is a religious book, just like the Holy Quran, both prove nothing about history or science.

Based on your delusional comments, and your contention that you felt the aether touch you just proves one thing, you need serious psychological help, IMHO.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 1:06:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
Magic8000

Are you using "<3" to symbolize a heart or a ball sack?
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You guess
Wow, it is uncanny and always satisfying for me to be so right about people and their beliefs.

Look, You only believe in Einstein's false hypothesis because you love to sin. You're probably a drug addicted homosexual who rolls joints with the bible (I use to too). Come to Christ

I had you pegged as a religious fanatic, which is why you voted for Sargon, in the debate "A Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists " Sargon (12 points) vs. Citrakayah (8 points) " Category = Science " 11/16-13.

http://www.debate.org...

Based on their comments in their profiles, I am pretty sure that Miles_Donahue, and Mikal are religious fanatics too which is why they voted for Sargon too, and or are his friends or both. I am pretty sure Sargon, who claims to be a theoretical atheist is a religious fanatic too, which is why he too loves William Lane Craig, a religious fanatic apologist who denounces Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, without any scientific evidence or proof, as you are doing with your nonsense that theology proves everything.

Yes, I Mikal, Miles, and Sargon are all God believing Christians. The government is currently after us and Craig for presenting the truth. Einstein was a racist self-loathing jew. He funded the Nazi movement and Hitler. It's all a conspiracy. I have doubts that Einstein even existed. Where's the proof????
Theology proves nothing except that it is easy to brainwash millions into believing superstitious nonsense, e.g., the Great Flood, Jesus the man died and rose from the dead, Jesus walked on water, Jesus split the Red Sea, Hades and Heaven are real places, the Devil and Angels, the soul, God sits in the heavens, miracles, etc.

I saw Jesus rise from the grave. You see I am biologically immortal. I'm over 1000 years old. Because I eat my Wheaties.
http://www.wheaties.com...
^ they're another christian organization

Anyway, Citrakayah won the debate; but, 3 or 4 of those voting for Sargon were religious fanatics. Thanks for proving my point Magic.

Why the (excuse my language) heck are you so obsessed with Sargon? Is it a sexual thing? Are you a pervo who is attracted to that kinda stuff? Why do you keep looking at his profile and his debate?

I wrote a forum that expresses my point, which proves that winning debates at DDO proves nothing. Until professional judges, all of whom are 21 years of age or older, are used to judge debates, winning or losing debates proves nothing but confirmation bias and or in-group/friend bias:

Confirmation Bias Cannot Be Beaten!

http://www.debate.org...

I doubt that Kentucky Fried Chicken, a mega corporation, ever funded William Lane Craig or his book "Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity," or that Craig needed funding. And, I doubt that you have ever met William Lane Craig, who lives in Mirada, California, which is 245 miles from Sequoia National Park, where you claim you live, which is also not likely since you can't live in a National Park. You might live near the park, e.g., Visalia, California.

If you must know I moved someplace near the park for soul searching. I used to live in Mirada. And yes KFC did fund it. It's right in the back of the book. But you never read it to see.
Why do you and Sargon insist on making up new concepts like theoretical atheist and Relativist Atheist?


Atheists do not believe that God or gods exist. Since they are taking the negative position, they don't have to prove it. Just like I don't believe in Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens; I don't have to prove they don't exist. If you believe in the Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens or God, you have to prove they and God exist. But, you can't!

Yes u can. HAve you ever seen the History Chanel? They have in search of big foot and ancient aliens on. they wouldn't let it on the history Chanel if it wast true.
There is no way to prove that God exists because the only proof is the Bible, which is not a history book, a science book or evidence of anything. The Bible is composed of books written by very superstitious men who wrote tribal fairytales that were codified into one book split in two sections - The Old Testament, written by Jews, and the New Testament written by the new Christians, most of whom were also Jewish, including Jesus who was a Jew. The Bible is a religious book, just like the Holy Quran, both prove nothing about history or science.

Based on your delusional comments, and your contention that you felt the aether touch you just proves one thing, you need serious psychological help, IMHO.

GtFO
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 2:09:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 1:06:24 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
Magic8000

Are you using "<3" to symbolize a heart or a ball sack?
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You guess
Wow, it is uncanny and always satisfying for me to be so right about people and their beliefs.

Look, You only believe in Einstein's false hypothesis because you love to sin. You're probably a drug addicted homosexual who rolls joints with the bible (I use to too). Come to Christ

I had you pegged as a religious fanatic, which is why you voted for Sargon, in the debate "A Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists " Sargon (12 points) vs. Citrakayah (8 points) " Category = Science " 11/16-13.

http://www.debate.org...

Based on their comments in their profiles, I am pretty sure that Miles_Donahue, and Mikal are religious fanatics too which is why they voted for Sargon too, and or are his friends or both. I am pretty sure Sargon, who claims to be a theoretical atheist is a religious fanatic too, which is why he too loves William Lane Craig, a religious fanatic apologist who denounces Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, without any scientific evidence or proof, as you are doing with your nonsense that theology proves everything.

Yes, I Mikal, Miles, and Sargon are all God believing Christians. The government is currently after us and Craig for presenting the truth. Einstein was a racist self-loathing jew. He funded the Nazi movement and Hitler. It's all a conspiracy. I have doubts that Einstein even existed. Where's the proof????
Theology proves nothing except that it is easy to brainwash millions into believing superstitious nonsense, e.g., the Great Flood, Jesus the man died and rose from the dead, Jesus walked on water, Jesus split the Red Sea, Hades and Heaven are real places, the Devil and Angels, the soul, God sits in the heavens, miracles, etc.

I saw Jesus rise from the grave. You see I am biologically immortal. I'm over 1000 years old. Because I eat my Wheaties.
http://www.wheaties.com...
^ they're another christian organization

Anyway, Citrakayah won the debate; but, 3 or 4 of those voting for Sargon were religious fanatics. Thanks for proving my point Magic.

Why the (excuse my language) heck are you so obsessed with Sargon? Is it a sexual thing? Are you a pervo who is attracted to that kinda stuff? Why do you keep looking at his profile and his debate?

I wrote a forum that expresses my point, which proves that winning debates at DDO proves nothing. Until professional judges, all of whom are 21 years of age or older, are used to judge debates, winning or losing debates proves nothing but confirmation bias and or in-group/friend bias:

Confirmation Bias Cannot Be Beaten!

http://www.debate.org...

I doubt that Kentucky Fried Chicken, a mega corporation, ever funded William Lane Craig or his book "Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity," or that Craig needed funding. And, I doubt that you have ever met William Lane Craig, who lives in Mirada, California, which is 245 miles from Sequoia National Park, where you claim you live, which is also not likely since you can't live in a National Park. You might live near the park, e.g., Visalia, California.

If you must know I moved someplace near the park for soul searching. I used to live in Mirada. And yes KFC did fund it. It's right in the back of the book. But you never read it to see.
Why do you and Sargon insist on making up new concepts like theoretical atheist and Relativist Atheist?


Atheists do not believe that God or gods exist. Since they are taking the negative position, they don't have to prove it. Just like I don't believe in Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens; I don't have to prove they don't exist. If you believe in the Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens or God, you have to prove they and God exist. But, you can't!

Yes u can. HAve you ever seen the History Chanel? They have in search of big foot and ancient aliens on. they wouldn't let it on the history Chanel if it wast true.
There is no way to prove that God exists because the only proof is the Bible, which is not a history book, a science book or evidence of anything. The Bible is composed of books written by very superstitious men who wrote tribal fairytales that were codified into one book split in two sections - The Old Testament, written by Jews, and the New Testament written by the new Christians, most of whom were also Jewish, including Jesus who was a Jew. The Bible is a religious book, just like the Holy Quran, both prove nothing about history or science.

Based on your delusional comments, and your contention that you felt the aether touch you just proves one thing, you need serious psychological help, IMHO.

GtFO

Thanks for proving your immaturity and that I am right about you and your need for serious psychological treatment, most likely, confinement to protect society.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 2:45:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 2:09:55 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 1:06:24 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
Magic8000

Are you using "<3" to symbolize a heart or a ball sack?
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You guess
Wow, it is uncanny and always satisfying for me to be so right about people and their beliefs.

Look, You only believe in Einstein's false hypothesis because you love to sin. You're probably a drug addicted homosexual who rolls joints with the bible (I use to too). Come to Christ

I had you pegged as a religious fanatic, which is why you voted for Sargon, in the debate "A Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists " Sargon (12 points) vs. Citrakayah (8 points) " Category = Science " 11/16-13.

http://www.debate.org...

Based on their comments in their profiles, I am pretty sure that Miles_Donahue, and Mikal are religious fanatics too which is why they voted for Sargon too, and or are his friends or both. I am pretty sure Sargon, who claims to be a theoretical atheist is a religious fanatic too, which is why he too loves William Lane Craig, a religious fanatic apologist who denounces Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, without any scientific evidence or proof, as you are doing with your nonsense that theology proves everything.

Yes, I Mikal, Miles, and Sargon are all God believing Christians. The government is currently after us and Craig for presenting the truth. Einstein was a racist self-loathing jew. He funded the Nazi movement and Hitler. It's all a conspiracy. I have doubts that Einstein even existed. Where's the proof????
Theology proves nothing except that it is easy to brainwash millions into believing superstitious nonsense, e.g., the Great Flood, Jesus the man died and rose from the dead, Jesus walked on water, Jesus split the Red Sea, Hades and Heaven are real places, the Devil and Angels, the soul, God sits in the heavens, miracles, etc.

I saw Jesus rise from the grave. You see I am biologically immortal. I'm over 1000 years old. Because I eat my Wheaties.
http://www.wheaties.com...
^ they're another christian organization

Anyway, Citrakayah won the debate; but, 3 or 4 of those voting for Sargon were religious fanatics. Thanks for proving my point Magic.

Why the (excuse my language) heck are you so obsessed with Sargon? Is it a sexual thing? Are you a pervo who is attracted to that kinda stuff? Why do you keep looking at his profile and his debate?

I wrote a forum that expresses my point, which proves that winning debates at DDO proves nothing. Until professional judges, all of whom are 21 years of age or older, are used to judge debates, winning or losing debates proves nothing but confirmation bias and or in-group/friend bias:

Confirmation Bias Cannot Be Beaten!

http://www.debate.org...

I doubt that Kentucky Fried Chicken, a mega corporation, ever funded William Lane Craig or his book "Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity," or that Craig needed funding. And, I doubt that you have ever met William Lane Craig, who lives in Mirada, California, which is 245 miles from Sequoia National Park, where you claim you live, which is also not likely since you can't live in a National Park. You might live near the park, e.g., Visalia, California.

If you must know I moved someplace near the park for soul searching. I used to live in Mirada. And yes KFC did fund it. It's right in the back of the book. But you never read it to see.
Why do you and Sargon insist on making up new concepts like theoretical atheist and Relativist Atheist?


Atheists do not believe that God or gods exist. Since they are taking the negative position, they don't have to prove it. Just like I don't believe in Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens; I don't have to prove they don't exist. If you believe in the Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens or God, you have to prove they and God exist. But, you can't!

Yes u can. HAve you ever seen the History Chanel? They have in search of big foot and ancient aliens on. they wouldn't let it on the history Chanel if it wast true.
There is no way to prove that God exists because the only proof is the Bible, which is not a history book, a science book or evidence of anything. The Bible is composed of books written by very superstitious men who wrote tribal fairytales that were codified into one book split in two sections - The Old Testament, written by Jews, and the New Testament written by the new Christians, most of whom were also Jewish, including Jesus who was a Jew. The Bible is a religious book, just like the Holy Quran, both prove nothing about history or science.

Based on your delusional comments, and your contention that you felt the aether touch you just proves one thing, you need serious psychological help, IMHO.

GtFO

Thanks for proving your immaturity and that I am right about you and your need for serious psychological treatment, most likely, confinement to protect society.

Sir, you need help. You are too obsessed with Sargon. You call me immature for pointing out your pedophile like actions. That's something a pedophile would do....

Please turn away from your sin and come to Jesus.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 2:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 2:30:48 PM, Mikal wrote:
I LOVE JESus

AMEN!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 2:47:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:

I'm around a lot of people with Theology degrees. A theology degree is all you need to be an authority on pretty much everything. I don't have a degree but I'm studying under William lane Craig to get one (Lord willing). I have a story about me and WLC which you may find life changing.



"kfc" and then has the signature "404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution."

It's good to see you have your sense of sight. Thank the Lord for that.

How cute!
You think I'm cute! <3

The resolution is very clear, Aether does not exist; Hendrik Lorentz's idea of motionless aether was disproven by Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity in 1905 and is rejected by all modern-day theoretical physicists. It is only religious fanatics like William Lane Craig and apparently people like you who reject science.

Lol GWL. I use to be a Relativist atheist like you. You see The atheists of the world jointed together to form a theory that would deny the Bible. Men like The Government and Hitler created relativity and presented Jewish proctologist Einstein to present the new theory. You see, it was created to refute the true Geocentric model of the universe. As presented in the Bible.
How are you using "kfc"?

Are you talking about Kentucky Fried Chicken, which is finger licking good. Or are you one of religious fanatics in the group "Kids for Christ."

If you are a member of "Kids for Christ" that would explain why you don't accept Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity.

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

How does your science explain that? God told me to get my sh1t together. You need to pray and ask for the aether to touch you (in a good way).

All religious people are steeped in superstitious and metaphysical nonsense and don't know their Arses from a hole in the ground. The only evidence you have that God exists is your faith; and that ain't evidence.

And, let me restate a fact, young kids debating this subject and winning those debates proves nothing. Scientific theories like Albert Einstein's theory of Relativity are not disproven by young uneducated kids debating or religious fanatics like William Lane Craig debating on the internet and writing nonsense books.

I have many slang acronyms that are appropriate for you. Let's see if you can guess which ones I am thinking about right now.

Magic8000

Are you using "<3" to symbolize a heart or a ball sack?
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

Wow, it is uncanny and always satisfying for me to be so right about people and their beliefs.

I had you pegged as a religious fanatic, which is why you voted for Sargon, in the debate "A Neo-Lorentzian Ether Exists " Sargon (12 points) vs. Citrakayah (8 points) " Category = Science " 11/16-13.

http://www.debate.org...

Based on their comments in their profiles, I am pretty sure that Miles_Donahue, and Mikal are religious fanatics too which is why they voted for Sargon too, and or are his friends or both. I am pretty sure Sargon, who claims to be a theoretical atheist is a religious fanatic too, which is why he too loves William Lane Craig, a religious fanatic apologist who denounces Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, without any scientific evidence or proof, as you are doing with your nonsense that theology proves everything.

Theology proves nothing except that it is easy to brainwash millions into believing superstitious nonsense, e.g., the Great Flood, Jesus the man died and rose from the dead, Jesus walked on water, Jesus split the Red Sea, Hades and Heaven are real places, the Devil and Angels, the soul, God sits in the heavens, miracles, etc.

Anyway, Citrakayah won the debate; but, 3 or 4 of those voting for Sargon were religious fanatics. Thanks for proving my point Magic.

I wrote a forum that expresses my point, which proves that winning debates at DDO proves nothing. Until professional judges, all of whom are 21 years of age or older, are used to judge debates, winning or losing debates proves nothing but confirmation bias and or in-group/friend bias:

Confirmation Bias Cannot Be Beaten!

http://www.debate.org...

I doubt that Kentucky Fried Chicken, a mega corporation, ever funded William Lane Craig or his book "Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity," or that Craig needed funding. And, I doubt that you have ever met William Lane Craig, who lives in Mirada, California, which is 245 miles from Sequoia National Park, where you claim you live, which is also not likely since you can't live in a National Park. You might live near the park, e.g., Visalia, California.

Why do you and Sargon insist on making up new concepts like theoretical atheist and Relativist Atheist?

Atheists do not believe that God or gods exist. Since they are taking the negative position, they don't have to prove it. Just like I don't believe in Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens; I don't have to prove they don't exist. If you believe in the Bigfoot/sasquatch, abdominal snowman, Loch Ness Monster or space aliens or God, you have to prove they and God exist. But, you can't!

There is no way to prove that God exists because the only proof is the Bible, which is not a history book, a science book or evidence of anything. The Bible is composed of books written by very superstitious men who wrote tribal fairytales that were codified into one book split in two sections - The Old Testament, written by Jews, and the New Testament written by the new Christians, most of whom were also Jewish, including Jesus who was a Jew. The Bible is a religious book, just like the Holy Quran, both prove nothing about history or science.

Based on your delusional comments, and your contention that you felt the aether touch you just proves one thing, you need serious psychological help, IMHO.

You really think I am religious.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 3:50:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 2:47:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:


You really think I am religious.

I think you are totally religious or deluded based on what I have read.

Mikal you tell me? Here is from your profile:

Religion: "Christian " Protestant"

About Me: "I love Jesus"

Beliefs: "I love Jesus more"

Quotes: "I was dragged screaming and kicking to Christ - CS Lewis. Sums up my salvation story."

Debate no. 46821 "I(Mikal) am a Christian"

"Myself"

Mikal states: "I am a 25 year old guy who loves Jesus. I was raised in a Pentecostal church and eventually turned over to baptist. After many years in a baptist church, I converted to the reformed faith due to my Pastor Todd and Chris having long discussions with me about it. My best friend Derek eventually went into college to become a pastor and after that I felt motivated to do the same, but with an angle on apologetics and mission work. I was planning on finishing up my four year degree and transferring to south eastern bible seminary to obtain a degree in mission work along with another degree in apologetics. Some of my favorite authors are John Piper and Mark Driscol. Both of whom hold to the reformed faith and have put out amazing books. I also like reading ST Augustines early works since it had a strong influence on Calvinism. I decided not to dump near 100 grand into getting a doctorate in apologetics and went back to college for accounting because it was cheaper. I still have a deep passion for studying the bible and looking into all types of religion."

"Conclusion

"I am a Calvinist and a Christian. My adversary has no right to claim otherwise , my faith is my own."

Based on the above, you never stated once that you were ever an atheist.

I actually believe you were never a true atheist and that you reject Einstein's Theory of Relativity because it proves time is relative, which means that God had to have a beginning and had to created, which goes against the Christian faith that states that God has no beginning or end. I believe you voted for Sargon for that reason.

You indicate you switched majors and went into accounting.

Did you finish that degree? I am a CPA. Do you plan to become a CPA?
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 3:52:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 3:50:35 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 2:47:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:


You really think I am religious.

I think you are totally religious or deluded based on what I have read.

Mikal you tell me? Here is from your profile:

Religion: "Christian " Protestant"

About Me: "I love Jesus"

Beliefs: "I love Jesus more"

Quotes: "I was dragged screaming and kicking to Christ - CS Lewis. Sums up my salvation story."

Debate no. 46821 "I(Mikal) am a Christian"

"Myself"

Mikal states: "I am a 25 year old guy who loves Jesus. I was raised in a Pentecostal church and eventually turned over to baptist. After many years in a baptist church, I converted to the reformed faith due to my Pastor Todd and Chris having long discussions with me about it. My best friend Derek eventually went into college to become a pastor and after that I felt motivated to do the same, but with an angle on apologetics and mission work. I was planning on finishing up my four year degree and transferring to south eastern bible seminary to obtain a degree in mission work along with another degree in apologetics. Some of my favorite authors are John Piper and Mark Driscol. Both of whom hold to the reformed faith and have put out amazing books. I also like reading ST Augustines early works since it had a strong influence on Calvinism. I decided not to dump near 100 grand into getting a doctorate in apologetics and went back to college for accounting because it was cheaper. I still have a deep passion for studying the bible and looking into all types of religion."

"Conclusion

"I am a Calvinist and a Christian. My adversary has no right to claim otherwise , my faith is my own."


Based on the above, you never stated once that you were ever an atheist.


I actually believe you were never a true atheist and that you reject Einstein's Theory of Relativity because it proves time is relative, which means that God had to have a beginning and had to created, which goes against the Christian faith that states that God has no beginning or end. I believe you voted for Sargon for that reason.

You indicate you switched majors and went into accounting.

Did you finish that degree? I am a CPA. Do you plan to become a CPA?

LOL

You caught me. I heart da christ
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 4:39:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 3:52:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/4/2014 3:50:35 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 2:47:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:24:49 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:04:43 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 4:33:30 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/3/2014 1:41:05 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
kfc

The young man without a college degree, Magic80000 states:


You really think I am religious.

I think you are totally religious or deluded based on what I have read.

Mikal you tell me? Here is from your profile:

Religion: "Christian " Protestant"

About Me: "I love Jesus"

Beliefs: "I love Jesus more"

Quotes: "I was dragged screaming and kicking to Christ - CS Lewis. Sums up my salvation story."

Debate no. 46821 "I(Mikal) am a Christian"

"Myself"

Mikal states: "I am a 25 year old guy who loves Jesus. I was raised in a Pentecostal church and eventually turned over to baptist. After many years in a baptist church, I converted to the reformed faith due to my Pastor Todd and Chris having long discussions with me about it. My best friend Derek eventually went into college to become a pastor and after that I felt motivated to do the same, but with an angle on apologetics and mission work. I was planning on finishing up my four year degree and transferring to south eastern bible seminary to obtain a degree in mission work along with another degree in apologetics. Some of my favorite authors are John Piper and Mark Driscol. Both of whom hold to the reformed faith and have put out amazing books. I also like reading ST Augustines early works since it had a strong influence on Calvinism. I decided not to dump near 100 grand into getting a doctorate in apologetics and went back to college for accounting because it was cheaper. I still have a deep passion for studying the bible and looking into all types of religion."

"Conclusion

"I am a Calvinist and a Christian. My adversary has no right to claim otherwise , my faith is my own."


Based on the above, you never stated once that you were ever an atheist.


I actually believe you were never a true atheist and that you reject Einstein's Theory of Relativity because it proves time is relative, which means that God had to have a beginning and had to created, which goes against the Christian faith that states that God has no beginning or end. I believe you voted for Sargon for that reason.

You indicate you switched majors and went into accounting.

Did you finish that degree? I am a CPA. Do you plan to become a CPA?

LOL

You caught me. I heart da christ

At this moment I don't know what to be sure of. Maybe you're confused, messing around or both.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 6:25:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 4:59:20 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
....

You /do/ realize that Magic isn't actually being serious, yes?

Which part? He is a religious fanatic who believes in William Lane Craig who is also a religious fanatic. You won that debate against Sargon. Magic is one of the Sargon voters whose RFD was Total BS.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 6:38:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 4:59:20 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
....

You /do/ realize that Magic isn't actually being serious, yes?

Actually, it was too funny to be true, but I just wanted to point out that his RFD in that debate was BS. I am not surprised at his immaturity or his lack of knowledge.

You won that debate; and, it really ticks me off that no one did crap.

That "Revive DDO Tournament" was just plain silly. But, I should be used to it. Kicking Wrichcirw out as a vote bomb was the last straw for me.

My posts #1 and #2 are right on the money.

At least 3 or 4 of the people that voted for Sargon had no clue, including Magic8000.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 6:54:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 6:25:03 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 4:59:20 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
....

You /do/ realize that Magic isn't actually being serious, yes?

Which part? He is a religious fanatic who believes in William Lane Craig who is also a religious fanatic. You won that debate against Sargon. Magic is one of the Sargon voters whose RFD was Total BS.

I was 100% serious in all of it. You should listen to william lane craig more often. You'll convert to Jesus!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 7:25:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure this

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

is not serious.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 9:35:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 7:25:33 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
I'm pretty sure this

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

is not serious.

It does not change his nonsense RFD in the debate you actually won.

This is a serious forum I created here. If he wants to me an immature punk and joke around, he should hang out on the forums created by iamabench and MassiveDump!
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:13:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 9:35:00 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 7:25:33 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
I'm pretty sure this

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

is not serious.



It does not change his nonsense RFD in the debate you actually won.

This is a serious forum I created here. If he wants to me an immature punk and joke around, he should hang out on the forums created by iamabench and MassiveDump!

Lol, you don't deserve a serious conversation. I've already gave you too much by being serious right now.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:20:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 10:13:47 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/4/2014 9:35:00 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 7:25:33 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
I'm pretty sure this

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

is not serious.



It does not change his nonsense RFD in the debate you actually won.

This is a serious forum I created here. If he wants to me an immature punk and joke around, he should hang out on the forums created by iamabench and MassiveDump!

Lol, you don't deserve a serious conversation. I've already gave you too much by being serious right now.

Whatever. Again, Neo-Lorentzian Ether Does not Exist. Do you understand that now?
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:21:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 10:20:17 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 10:13:47 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/4/2014 9:35:00 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/4/2014 7:25:33 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
I'm pretty sure this

Both. Kentucky Fried Chicken actually funded the book "Einstein relativity and absolute symmetry". Craig himself told me. KFC is a Christian aether supporting group.

I was raised as a kid for christ but relativity and Richard Dawkins lead me away from the faith. When I was a Minkowskist I was a bed wetting, homeless, serial rapist, bisexual covered in blood and seman (both my own and others). One night I decided to end it all. It ate a pound of shrooms and waited for death. But on my trip I felt the aether. The aether touched me in a good way. The aether lead me to a Kentucky fried chicken. Where I found William Lane Craig and Quentin Smith working on their book. I sat down with them and they should be God exists and relativity is false.

is not serious.



It does not change his nonsense RFD in the debate you actually won.

This is a serious forum I created here. If he wants to me an immature punk and joke around, he should hang out on the forums created by iamabench and MassiveDump!

Lol, you don't deserve a serious conversation. I've already gave you too much by being serious right now.

Whatever. Again, Neo-Lorentzian Ether Does not Exist. Do you understand that now?

Kfc
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:59:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2014 5:31:21 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
But if neo-lorentzian ether does not exist, then someone would have disproved it.

Check mate!

Albert Einstein did mindless; where do you uneducated folks come from?
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 5:27:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2014 2:59:17 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/9/2014 5:31:21 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
But if neo-lorentzian ether does not exist, then someone would have disproved it.

Check mate!


Albert Einstein did mindless; where do you uneducated folks come from?

You are violating the principle that Twain laid out in your sig. Problem with arguing with folks that have an underlining assumption they are unwilling to question is that they have to mold information around that which they protect and ignore that which could challenge their belief. Faith alone has single handedly delayed mankind's progress and is probably the number one risk of our demise.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 5:46:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2014 5:27:35 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 3/9/2014 2:59:17 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/9/2014 5:31:21 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
But if neo-lorentzian ether does not exist, then someone would have disproved it.

Check mate!


Albert Einstein did mindless; where do you uneducated folks come from?

You are violating the principle that Twain laid out in your sig. Problem with arguing with folks that have an underlining assumption they are unwilling to question is that they have to mold information around that which they protect and ignore that which could challenge their belief. Faith alone has single handedly delayed mankind's progress and is probably the number one risk of our demise.

Again, you are mindless idiot; I have faith in that. I am not unwilling to question anything. Faith? Are you talking about Faith in religion or Faith in science. God's existence requires faith; the Big Bang requires faith.

I am an atheist, which requires no faith, just fact.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain