Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The evil lie that is evolution

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 3:46:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Hey, kid. Want some Darwin? It's just science. It won't do anything bad." Evolution is a lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by many liberals. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere, life spontaneously appeared from rock, and that a retarded monkey gave birth to humans. Evolution is just a theory, and not a law, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Now that we now what evolution is, let's see its plausibility. Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better. If you smash your head on your keyboard, it will not magically type out a whole novel. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but we now they are lying because they are possessed by Satan.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
SNP1
Posts: 2,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:17:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I really hope you are joking. I was laughing at the stupidity behind this the entire time I was reading it.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 8:10:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 7:17:53 PM, SNP1 wrote:
I really hope you are joking. I was laughing at the stupidity behind this the entire time I was reading it.

I am serious. Why is it stupid? Just because you call it "stupid" does not instantly make you correct.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
SNP1
Posts: 2,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 8:42:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 8:10:41 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 7:17:53 PM, SNP1 wrote:
I really hope you are joking. I was laughing at the stupidity behind this the entire time I was reading it.

I am serious. Why is it stupid? Just because you call it "stupid" does not instantly make you correct.

Want me to break it down for you?

It is unscientific

It has scientific evidence supporting it

based on random chance

Natural selection + mutation = evolution

violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics

2nd law of thermodynamics only applies in a closed system, Earth is an open system, therefore it does not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

evidence is against them

Really now? And what might that be?

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe,

That is the Big Bang theory, not evolution, but it does also have support. BTW, Quantum fluctuations explain something coming from nothing.

solar system formed out of nowhere

Actually the elements required for stars to form existed after the Big Bang. BTW, still not evolution.

life spontaneously appeared from rock

That is nowhere even close to the theory of abiogenesis, which again is not evolution.

a retarded monkey gave birth to humans

Monkeys are our cousin species, and it is slow changes over time, not instant species change.

Evolution is just a theory, and not a law

Which shows how little you know about science.

A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A Scientific Theory is valid as long as there is no real evidence to dispute it.

A Scientific Law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a Scientific Law. Scientific Laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a Scientific Law and a Scientific Theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Laws tell us what happens. Theories examine what happens and tell us how and why it happens. There is not a hierarchical structure for Scientific Theories and Scientific Laws. A Scientific Theory does not become a Scientific Law. They are two entirely different things that do two different things in science.

it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin

Not a guess, he made observations, formed a hypothesis, and from the hypothesis the theory of evolution was formed by trying to disprove the hypothesis and finding evidence for evolution.

who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Wrong on both accounts, sorry.

Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better.

Natural selection will take allow those with the desired mutation to live and those without it will die off. Are the mutations random? In a way, yes. Is evolution random? No.

the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Except that Earth is not a closed system, we constantly get energy from the sun. 2nd law of thermodynamics does not apply here.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming

Evolution is a slow process, also http://examples.yourdictionary.com...
It shows some speciation that has happened

and transitional fossils

Here are some transition fossils for you, http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds

Your proof of that is?

because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

Your point? We have other transition fossils that are not hoaxes.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils.

You mean they evolved from the single-cellular organisms

While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found

Not a loophole, the fossils were found, that the Cambrian explosion was not instantaneous, etc.

but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler

Where is your evidence for this claim? Oh, you have none? Shame.

The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life

Except that single celled organisms existed before the Cambrian explosion, that some single celled organisms evolved into multi-cellular organisms, and then the multi-cellular organisms evolved.. Wait, that is a lot to say it didn't need a supreme being.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes.

Evidence please? Also, those existed long before the theory of evolution

It is also turning people into evil homosexuals.

Homosexuality has been around for quite a long time, even before the theory of evolution. Also, how are homosexuals "evil"?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 8:51:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 8:42:42 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:10:41 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 7:17:53 PM, SNP1 wrote:
I really hope you are joking. I was laughing at the stupidity behind this the entire time I was reading it.

I am serious. Why is it stupid? Just because you call it "stupid" does not instantly make you correct.

Want me to break it down for you?

It is unscientific

It has scientific evidence supporting it

based on random chance

Natural selection + mutation = evolution

violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics

2nd law of thermodynamics only applies in a closed system, Earth is an open system, therefore it does not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

evidence is against them

Really now? And what might that be?

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe,

That is the Big Bang theory, not evolution, but it does also have support. BTW, Quantum fluctuations explain something coming from nothing.

solar system formed out of nowhere

Actually the elements required for stars to form existed after the Big Bang. BTW, still not evolution.

life spontaneously appeared from rock

That is nowhere even close to the theory of abiogenesis, which again is not evolution.

a retarded monkey gave birth to humans

Monkeys are our cousin species, and it is slow changes over time, not instant species change.

Evolution is just a theory, and not a law

Which shows how little you know about science.

A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A Scientific Theory is valid as long as there is no real evidence to dispute it.

A Scientific Law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a Scientific Law. Scientific Laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a Scientific Law and a Scientific Theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Laws tell us what happens. Theories examine what happens and tell us how and why it happens. There is not a hierarchical structure for Scientific Theories and Scientific Laws. A Scientific Theory does not become a Scientific Law. They are two entirely different things that do two different things in science.

it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin

Not a guess, he made observations, formed a hypothesis, and from the hypothesis the theory of evolution was formed by trying to disprove the hypothesis and finding evidence for evolution.

who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Wrong on both accounts, sorry.

Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better.

Natural selection will take allow those with the desired mutation to live and those without it will die off. Are the mutations random? In a way, yes. Is evolution random? No.

the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Except that Earth is not a closed system, we constantly get energy from the sun. 2nd law of thermodynamics does not apply here.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming

Evolution is a slow process, also http://examples.yourdictionary.com...
It shows some speciation that has happened

and transitional fossils

Here are some transition fossils for you, http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds

Your proof of that is?

because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

Your point? We have other transition fossils that are not hoaxes.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils.

You mean they evolved from the single-cellular organisms

While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found

Not a loophole, the fossils were found, that the Cambrian explosion was not instantaneous, etc.

but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler

Where is your evidence for this claim? Oh, you have none? Shame.

The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life

Except that single celled organisms existed before the Cambrian explosion, that some single celled organisms evolved into multi-cellular organisms, and then the multi-cellular organisms evolved.. Wait, that is a lot to say it didn't need a supreme being.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes.

Evidence please? Also, those existed long before the theory of evolution

It is also turning people into evil homosexuals.

Homosexuality has been around for quite a long time, even before the theory of evolution. Also, how are homosexuals "evil"?

He's trolling, he made several other threads like this with awful grammar and spelling. He boosted the writing skills to make it more believable, but he's still trolling.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SNP1
Posts: 2,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:05:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 8:51:38 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
He's trolling, he made several other threads like this with awful grammar and spelling. He boosted the writing skills to make it more believable, but he's still trolling.

Good to know.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:17:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 8:51:38 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:42:42 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:10:41 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 7:17:53 PM, SNP1 wrote:
I really hope you are joking. I was laughing at the stupidity behind this the entire time I was reading it.

I am serious. Why is it stupid? Just because you call it "stupid" does not instantly make you correct.

Want me to break it down for you?

It is unscientific

It has scientific evidence supporting it

based on random chance

Natural selection + mutation = evolution

violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics

2nd law of thermodynamics only applies in a closed system, Earth is an open system, therefore it does not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

evidence is against them

Really now? And what might that be?

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe,

That is the Big Bang theory, not evolution, but it does also have support. BTW, Quantum fluctuations explain something coming from nothing.

solar system formed out of nowhere

Actually the elements required for stars to form existed after the Big Bang. BTW, still not evolution.

life spontaneously appeared from rock

That is nowhere even close to the theory of abiogenesis, which again is not evolution.

a retarded monkey gave birth to humans

Monkeys are our cousin species, and it is slow changes over time, not instant species change.

Evolution is just a theory, and not a law

Which shows how little you know about science.

A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A Scientific Theory is valid as long as there is no real evidence to dispute it.

A Scientific Law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a Scientific Law. Scientific Laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a Scientific Law and a Scientific Theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Laws tell us what happens. Theories examine what happens and tell us how and why it happens. There is not a hierarchical structure for Scientific Theories and Scientific Laws. A Scientific Theory does not become a Scientific Law. They are two entirely different things that do two different things in science.

it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin

Not a guess, he made observations, formed a hypothesis, and from the hypothesis the theory of evolution was formed by trying to disprove the hypothesis and finding evidence for evolution.

who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Wrong on both accounts, sorry.

Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better.

Natural selection will take allow those with the desired mutation to live and those without it will die off. Are the mutations random? In a way, yes. Is evolution random? No.

the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Except that Earth is not a closed system, we constantly get energy from the sun. 2nd law of thermodynamics does not apply here.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming

Evolution is a slow process, also http://examples.yourdictionary.com...
It shows some speciation that has happened

and transitional fossils

Here are some transition fossils for you, http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds

Your proof of that is?

because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

Your point? We have other transition fossils that are not hoaxes.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils.

You mean they evolved from the single-cellular organisms

While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found

Not a loophole, the fossils were found, that the Cambrian explosion was not instantaneous, etc.

but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler

Where is your evidence for this claim? Oh, you have none? Shame.

The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life

Except that single celled organisms existed before the Cambrian explosion, that some single celled organisms evolved into multi-cellular organisms, and then the multi-cellular organisms evolved.. Wait, that is a lot to say it didn't need a supreme being.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes.

Evidence please? Also, those existed long before the theory of evolution

It is also turning people into evil homosexuals.

Homosexuality has been around for quite a long time, even before the theory of evolution. Also, how are homosexuals "evil"?

He's trolling, he made several other threads like this with awful grammar and spelling. He boosted the writing skills to make it more believable, but he's still trolling.

How stupid are you? Homosexuality only exists in the human species. It is a learned behavior. You either get the right heterosexual signals growing up or you because a messed up in the head gay.

As far as my trolling, FU!

As for my awful grammar and spelling; you have to be kidding; at this site, that is like the kettle calling the pot black. You have no clue. And, I am not a troll AH! There are just too many immature little turds at this site that get away with childish BS debates and forums. Most of you folks are uneducated teenagers.

You little morons still haven't figure it out that debating at this site proves nothing but confirmation bias. Winning debates here does not prove you are a better debater; it proves absolutely nothing. But, all you folks are egotists on big ego trips. Too funny!

You comments are funny as Hades. I am ROFLMFAO
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:18:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 9:17:03 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:51:38 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:42:42 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:10:41 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 7:17:53 PM, SNP1 wrote:
I really hope you are joking. I was laughing at the stupidity behind this the entire time I was reading it.

I am serious. Why is it stupid? Just because you call it "stupid" does not instantly make you correct.

Want me to break it down for you?

It is unscientific

It has scientific evidence supporting it

based on random chance

Natural selection + mutation = evolution

violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics

2nd law of thermodynamics only applies in a closed system, Earth is an open system, therefore it does not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

evidence is against them

Really now? And what might that be?

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe,

That is the Big Bang theory, not evolution, but it does also have support. BTW, Quantum fluctuations explain something coming from nothing.

solar system formed out of nowhere

Actually the elements required for stars to form existed after the Big Bang. BTW, still not evolution.

life spontaneously appeared from rock

That is nowhere even close to the theory of abiogenesis, which again is not evolution.

a retarded monkey gave birth to humans

Monkeys are our cousin species, and it is slow changes over time, not instant species change.

Evolution is just a theory, and not a law

Which shows how little you know about science.

A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A Scientific Theory is valid as long as there is no real evidence to dispute it.

A Scientific Law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a Scientific Law. Scientific Laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a Scientific Law and a Scientific Theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Laws tell us what happens. Theories examine what happens and tell us how and why it happens. There is not a hierarchical structure for Scientific Theories and Scientific Laws. A Scientific Theory does not become a Scientific Law. They are two entirely different things that do two different things in science.

it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin

Not a guess, he made observations, formed a hypothesis, and from the hypothesis the theory of evolution was formed by trying to disprove the hypothesis and finding evidence for evolution.

who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Wrong on both accounts, sorry.

Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better.

Natural selection will take allow those with the desired mutation to live and those without it will die off. Are the mutations random? In a way, yes. Is evolution random? No.

the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Except that Earth is not a closed system, we constantly get energy from the sun. 2nd law of thermodynamics does not apply here.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming

Evolution is a slow process, also http://examples.yourdictionary.com...
It shows some speciation that has happened

and transitional fossils

Here are some transition fossils for you, http://en.wikipedia.org...

All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds

Your proof of that is?

because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

Your point? We have other transition fossils that are not hoaxes.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils.

You mean they evolved from the single-cellular organisms

While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found

Not a loophole, the fossils were found, that the Cambrian explosion was not instantaneous, etc.

but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler

Where is your evidence for this claim? Oh, you have none? Shame.

The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life

Except that single celled organisms existed before the Cambrian explosion, that some single celled organisms evolved into multi-cellular organisms, and then the multi-cellular organisms evolved.. Wait, that is a lot to say it didn't need a supreme being.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes.

Evidence please? Also, those existed long before the theory of evolution

It is also turning people into evil homosexuals.

Homosexuality has been around for quite a long time, even before the theory of evolution. Also, how are homosexuals "evil"?

He's trolling, he made several other threads like this with awful grammar and spelling. He boosted the writing skills to make it more believable, but he's still trolling.

How stupid are you? Homosexuality only exists in the human species. It is a learned behavior. You either get the right heterosexual signals growing up or you because a messed up in the head gay.

As far as my trolling, FU!

As for my awful grammar and spelling; you have to be kidding; at this site, that is like the kettle calling the pot black. You have no clue. And, I am not a troll AH! There are just too many immature little turds at this site that get away with childish BS debates and forums. Most of you folks are uneducated teenagers.

You little morons still haven't figure it out that debating at this site proves nothing but confirmation bias. Winning debates here does not prove you are a better debater; it proves absolutely nothing. But, all you folks are egotists on big ego trips. Too funny!

You comments are funny as Hades. I am ROFLMFAO

I was talking about the OP...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:27:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 3:46:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
"Hey, kid. Want some Darwin? It's just science. It won't do anything bad." Evolution is a lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by many liberals. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere, life spontaneously appeared from rock, and that a retarded monkey gave birth to humans. Evolution is just a theory, and not a law, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Now that we now what evolution is, let's see its plausibility. Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better. If you smash your head on your keyboard, it will not magically type out a whole novel. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but we now they are lying because they are possessed by Satan.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

Why are so many of your debates, defending this evil evil lie?

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
SNP1
Posts: 2,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:28:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 9:17:03 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
How stupid are you? Homosexuality only exists in the human species. It is a learned behavior. You either get the right heterosexual signals growing up or you because a messed up in the head gay.

Homosexuality in animals:
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.news-medical.net...

Homosexuality not being a choice:
http://www.nimbios.org...
http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Please try again.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 5:49:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 9:05:05 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 8:51:38 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
He's trolling, he made several other threads like this with awful grammar and spelling. He boosted the writing skills to make it more believable, but he's still trolling.

Good to know.

And it's a semi-formal essay (except the conclusion does not repeat the introduction) with an actual thesis now!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 9:19:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
All the cool kids are doing it...

The "cool kids" are evil and are possessed by satan, because they are liberal and disagree with the TRUTH! Evolution is a drug!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 6:40:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:19:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
All the cool kids are doing it...

The "cool kids" are evil and are possessed by satan, because they are liberal and disagree with the TRUTH! Evolution is a drug!

I'm a Republican atheist though...
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 10:27:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 6:40:12 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:19:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
All the cool kids are doing it...

The "cool kids" are evil and are possessed by satan, because they are liberal and disagree with the TRUTH! Evolution is a drug!

I'm a Republican atheist though...

No, you're confused!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 11:24:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 10:27:01 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/11/2014 6:40:12 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:19:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
All the cool kids are doing it...

The "cool kids" are evil and are possessed by satan, because they are liberal and disagree with the TRUTH! Evolution is a drug!

I'm a Republican atheist though...

No, you're confused!

You're stupid. =)
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:16:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 11:24:13 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 10:27:01 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/11/2014 6:40:12 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:19:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
All the cool kids are doing it...

The "cool kids" are evil and are possessed by satan, because they are liberal and disagree with the TRUTH! Evolution is a drug!

I'm a Republican atheist though...

No, you're confused!

You're stupid. =)

Don't ad hominem me, you athiest evil liberal communist!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 12:08:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:16:08 AM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/11/2014 11:24:13 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 10:27:01 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/11/2014 6:40:12 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:19:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
All the cool kids are doing it...

The "cool kids" are evil and are possessed by satan, because they are liberal and disagree with the TRUTH! Evolution is a drug!

I'm a Republican atheist though...

No, you're confused!

You're stupid. =)

Don't ad hominem me, you athiest evil liberal communist!

You're ignoring the fact that I said I was mildly Republican. =)
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 2:01:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
GWL-CPA had not previously posted in this thread, but defended the OP against it being trolling as if he had written it. That included defending his grammar and writing style, things that a third party are unlikely to care about.

jh1234l says in his profile that he is an atheist, a dramatic inconsistency with the OP. The OP says "Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes." That's too ridiculous to be anything other than trolling.
Zhege
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 4:16:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Evolution is just a theory, and not a law

Which shows how little you know about science.

A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A Scientific Theory is valid as long as there is no real evidence to dispute it.

A Scientific Law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a Scientific Law. Scientific Laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a Scientific Law and a Scientific Theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.

Laws tell us what happens. Theories examine what happens and tell us how and why it happens. There is not a hierarchical structure for Scientific Theories and Scientific Laws. A Scientific Theory does not become a Scientific Law. They are two entirely different things that do two different things in science.

it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin

Not a guess, he made observations, formed a hypothesis, and from the hypothesis the theory of evolution was formed by trying to disprove the hypothesis and finding evidence for evolution.

Not to defend the original poster, but I do find it interesting that you did not specify if evolution was a theory and not law, theory and law, law and not theory, or neither when you gave him some definitions. However, you did address it right afterwards as a theory.

I find it odd that you did not try to prove it's a law (we can tell micro, I'm speaking about macro evolution) or a fact (again, macro and not micro). As for evolution being a theory and your definition of a theory, it is also interesting that you should say "no real evidence" as if you're supporting the idea that there is, but off the bat denying it.

Looking at your links further on regarding homosexuality, I would hate to believe that the OP did not know that animals had homosexual tendencies. The more interesting rebuttal would have been addressing that animals have homosexual orientation, as in exclusive rather than bisexual. In the links provided it was guesswork when they spoke of, for example, giraffes. Their notion is that perhaps they were wrong about "proving dominance" rather than "giraffes are genetically queer and only mate with women to reproduce because the sniff of another male giraffes' butt is not only undoubtedly erectionally satisfying, but heart warming."

A lot of interesting things.
Zhege
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 4:19:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 9:27:42 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 3/10/2014 3:46:43 PM, jh1234l wrote:
"Hey, kid. Want some Darwin? It's just science. It won't do anything bad." Evolution is a lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by many liberals. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution states that nothing suddenly exploded into the universe, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere, life spontaneously appeared from rock, and that a retarded monkey gave birth to humans. Evolution is just a theory, and not a law, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler.

Now that we now what evolution is, let's see its plausibility. Evolution is based on complete random chance. It is very unlikely that random chance can make things better. If you smash your head on your keyboard, it will not magically type out a whole novel. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but we now they are lying because they are possessed by Satan.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, which was supposedly the missing link between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Belief in evolution causes disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

Why are so many of your debates, defending this evil evil lie?

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

It is pretty ridiculous that he'd defend it and then write this post. I'd be willing to say that it's not really him on his own that wrote this.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:38:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2014 9:28:19 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:17:03 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
How stupid are you? Homosexuality only exists in the human species. It is a learned behavior. You either get the right heterosexual signals growing up or you because a messed up in the head gay.

Homosexuality in animals:
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.news-medical.net...

Homosexuality not being a choice:
http://www.nimbios.org...
http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Please try again.

It is a learned behavior. I don't really care if you accept that or not.

The fact that over 96% of all kids turn out as heterosexuals is proof that the heterosexual conditioning is working throughout the world; just like it has since humans walked on the face of the earth.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
SNP1
Posts: 2,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:40:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:38:53 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:28:19 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:17:03 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
How stupid are you? Homosexuality only exists in the human species. It is a learned behavior. You either get the right heterosexual signals growing up or you because a messed up in the head gay.

Homosexuality in animals:
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.news-medical.net...

Homosexuality not being a choice:
http://www.nimbios.org...
http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Please try again.

It is a learned behavior. I don't really care if you accept that or not.

The fact that over 96% of all kids turn out as heterosexuals is proof that the heterosexual conditioning is working throughout the world; just like it has since humans walked on the face of the earth.

Yet epigenetics says otherwise, so...
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Kreakin
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 7:06:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:38:53 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:28:19 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/10/2014 9:17:03 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
How stupid are you? Homosexuality only exists in the human species. It is a learned behavior. You either get the right heterosexual signals growing up or you because a messed up in the head gay.

Homosexuality in animals:
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.news-medical.net...

Homosexuality not being a choice:
http://www.nimbios.org...
http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Please try again.

It is a learned behavior. I don't really care if you accept that or not.

The fact that over 96% of all kids turn out as heterosexuals is proof that the heterosexual conditioning is working throughout the world; just like it has since humans walked on the face of the earth.

GWL-CPA - Is this your perspective?
https://www.youtube.com...
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 9:50:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:40:46 PM, SNP1 wrote:

Yet epigenetics says otherwise, so...

It is funny how gays have tried everything to convince the world that being gay is normal. The genetic myth and hormone myth have failed. What's next?

The latest is saying that animals below humans practice homosexual behavior; therefore, humans practicing homosexual sex are normal.

What I think is even funnier is that a few of the studies were done and then books written by a homosexual man, Bruce Bagemihl - "Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity." Homosexuals will do and say anything to try to convince themselves that their behavior is normal, when it is not.

"The argument is that since animals engage in homosexual behavior that is instinctual, it must be natural for them and, consequently, natural and moral for humans since they are animals too". But internal or external stimuli can cause their instincts to clash or get confused, leading to unusual behavior. Sometimes a cat will kill his kittens. Unlike females whose strong maternal instinct protects her babies, the predatory instinct of a tom cat can confuse his offspring for prey. Are his hunting impulses natural? Yes. Can they be misdirected? Sure. Should we declare filicide or cannibalism as natural or moral for humans? No."

The same is true for allegedly homosexual acts among animals. Their sexual drive and instinct to mate is extremely strong and can be confused. When animals are in heat, they release pheromones that trigger an instinctual behavior by males. According to an expert in the field, this inborn impulse is so strong, that it can "instigate a frenzy of mounting behaviors. Even other females who aren't in heat will mount those who are. Males will mount males who have just been with females [in heat] if they still bear their scent/ "And males who catch wind of the estrus odor may mount the first thing (or unlucky person) they come in contact with." I've even seen a dog mount a couch. One might have good taste in sofas, but I doubt it's so good that your dog is sexually attracted to it. The poor pooch is confused.
http://str.typepad.com...

I don't know how many have owned male dogs that were not fixed or neutered. I have had many, since when I grew up in the 1950s and 60s, neutering your dogs and cats was not a common practice. I have seen male dog mount almost anything with an erection and start humping e.g., a man's leg, a woman's leg.

Does that make the dog bisexual, since it enjoyed both male and female legs?

Male dogs will try to mount female dogs when they are not in heat; but, the female dogs are not receptive unless in heat. Male dogs will try to mount other male dogs, but that usually does not work and results in a dog fight. But, sometimes a larger dominate male will succeed in mounting a weaker male dog. This is funny to watch. Dogs don't know about using lubricants, e.g., KY Jelly. So, the male dog that is shoving his penis into the anus of the other dog usually gets his penis stuck in the anus of the other dog.

This happens because his penis becomes swollen because of the lack of a natural lubricant, like in a female dog's love canal, and he can't get it out. Sometimes spraying water on the dogs or hitting them with a broom will separate them. Usually, the dog that stuck his penis in the anus of the other dog can't retract his penis back into his body until the swelling goes down, and it hangs from his body until the swelling goes down. It is very funny to watch. However, that male dog is acting on instincts. That male dog is not making a conscious decision to have homosexual sex with another male dog.

I have seen female cats in heat offer themselves to male dogs by raising their backside and kneeling on their front paws. The male dogs are excited because they can smell the scent of the female cat in heat. Usually, the male dog is unable to mount the female cat because of the size differences.

Female adult dogs also exhibit the instinct of humping to show dominance.

"Why Do Puppies Hump Each Other?"
Watch a litter of puppies at play, and you'll see that they spend quite a bit of time climbing on top of each other, mounting and sometimes, even the littlest of the little squirts, thrusting their Elvis-like hips in a mesmerizing display belying their tender age. "The scamps!"

"The more assertive dogs may take advantage of their position and throw in a little humping session now and then. It's their way of saying that they are, quite literally, top dogs. They hump to show their dominance more than for any other reason. Even puppies understand rank."

Once dogs are out of the litter and living with people, the same instinct remains. Human legs don't have special appeal, but they're accessible and easy to wrap paws around. In the wild, dogs never mount dogs who are higher in rank than they are. The only time that a dog tries this with people is when there's some confusion in his mind about who's in charge and who isn't."
http://www.k9magazine.com...

My wife and I have a neutered female Lhasa Shih Tzu hybrid named Emmy that we have raised from a puppy. Emmy has tried to hump my stepdaughter's head when they were playing on the floor, and my young neighbor's leg. She grabbed onto them with her front paws and began thrusting her hips into them. It was very funny to watch. She has never tried it with my wife or I because she knows we are the dominate members of the house. So, is Emmy a lesbian or bisexual, even after being neutered?

Humans are the only species in the animal kingdom capable of reasoned decisions, e.g., the decision to have sex with a member of the same sex or to have sex with a member of the opposite sex or group sex, or bi sex. All animals below humans on the evolutionary scale have sex based on instincts. One of the strongest and most primary of those instincts is the sex drive. It is particularly strong in the male species, which have the desire for sex at all times.

Except for humans, the females in the animal kingdom don't want sex at all times, but usually only during certain days of their female estrous cycles. Even in human females, females want sex more usually right before and during their periods (although, many women and men don't like having sex during a woman's period); even though the human female will have sex at any time, if you can convince her. All female animals have sexual cycles that relate to the releasing of eggs, e.g., in women this happens once every 28 days, in female dogs it happens twice a year, in cattle it ranges from 18 to 24 days.
http://msucares.com...
http://answers.yahoo.com...

"The estrous cycle (also oestrous cycle; derived from Latin oestrus and originally from Greek meaning sexual desire) comprises the recurring physiologic changes that are induced by reproductive hormones in most mammalian therian females (i.e., given birth to live young without egg shell). Estrous cycles start after sexual maturity in females and are interrupted by anestrous phases or pregnancies. Typically, estrous cycles continue until death. Some animals may display bloody vaginal discharge, often mistaken for menstruation, also called a "period"."
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, there are no true homosexual animals in the animal kingdom except humans; this is just another myth being spread by homosexuals in the hope that can prove that homosexual sex is normal, which it is not.

The Animal Homosexuality Myth

by Luiz S"rgio Solimeo
http://www.narth.org...
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:31:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
^^^As far as I know animals show homosexual tendencies or traits.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:41:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 10:31:54 PM, Iredia wrote:
^^^As far as I know animals show homosexual tendencies or traits.

read the above, you have no clue and you can't prove it.

They can't reason, so they can't have homosexual tendencies, it is all instincts.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:02:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 10:41:50 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/12/2014 10:31:54 PM, Iredia wrote:
^^^As far as I know animals show homosexual tendencies or traits.

read the above, you have no clue and you can't prove it.

They can't reason, so they can't have homosexual tendencies, it is all instincts.

My favorite part of this argument:

One side makes an appeal to nature, saying it isn't natural.

The other side rebuts, providing examples showing that it is, in fact natural.

The other side points out flaws in the appeal to nature, then acts as if they made some point, when all they've really done is undermined their original argument.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Kreakin
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 1:32:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Why Do Puppies Hump Each Other?"
Watch a litter of puppies at play, and you'll see that they spend quite a bit of time climbing on top of each other, mounting and sometimes, even the littlest of the little squirts, thrusting their Elvis-like hips in a mesmerizing display belying their tender age. "The scamps!"

Your not well in the head.
GWL-CPA
Posts: 627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 9:43:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 11:02:59 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/12/2014 10:41:50 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
At 3/12/2014 10:31:54 PM, Iredia wrote:
^^^As far as I know animals show homosexual tendencies or traits.

read the above, you have no clue and you can't prove it.

They can't reason, so they can't have homosexual tendencies, it is all instincts.

My favorite part of this argument:

One side makes an appeal to nature, saying it isn't natural.

The other side rebuts, providing examples showing that it is, in fact natural.

The other side points out flaws in the appeal to nature, then acts as if they made some point, when all they've really done is undermined their original argument.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Homosexuality is not normal. Animals do not have the ability to reason or make anything but responses based on instincts.

So, please reread carefully what I have written.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain