Jump to topic:

Scientific approach on pedophilia

samwalter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 1:53:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Many scholars apparently by personal bias defend the pointless idea in such sexually open culture as was Greek culture of that anal sex never took place in pederasty.

Many artistic evidence of Greek pederasty was destroyed for moral bigot reasons, therefore what has been found must be seen seen just as the peak of the iceberg

Pedophilia study needs real facts, but due to law issues most people involved presently or in the past in adult-minor sexual activities hide information in the matter, hence the study using actual participants from the past or present is only allowed in cases that have already been reported to police, due to actual harm being inflicted in the minor, hence the majority of cases studied come from cases where damage have been inflicted into the child; and a lot of cases where there is no harm done go unknown

I myself participated in sexual acts at the age of 12 with several adults, with males anal intercourse was performed on me, with females I performed anal and vaginal penetration.
These memories are good fond memories to me as an adult

I want to present this as evidence that man-boy woman-boy sexual relationships can be beneficial and healthy.
(I am a happily married healthy adult man now and do not participate on sexual acts with minors)

My theory is that most adult healthy males feel or can easily feel attracted to pubescent boys, making this sexual attraction something normal, and I think such sexual appeal is the result of evolution and was developed to protect orphan pubescent boys, because when boys start sexual development adult males can see them as rivals and if they are orphans they may not hesitate in attacking and even killing the boy.
orphan boys were extremely common in the History of Humankind

I noticed at 12 to 15 that most adult men showed sexual attraction to me but most of them did not try to seduce me, perhaps due to legal and social consequences.

I was mildly sexually abused by some man who touched me against my will, these are horrible memories
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:45:29 PM
At 3/14/2014 1:53:45 AM, samwalter wrote:
Many scholars apparently by personal bias defend the pointless idea in such sexually open culture as was Greek culture of that anal sex never took place in pederasty.

Many artistic evidence of Greek pederasty was destroyed for moral bigot reasons, therefore what has been found must be seen seen just as the peak of the iceberg

Pedophilia study needs real facts, but due to law issues most people involved presently or in the past in adult-minor sexual activities hide information in the matter, hence the study using actual participants from the past or present is only allowed in cases that have already been reported to police, due to actual harm being inflicted in the minor, hence the majority of cases studied come from cases where damage have been inflicted into the child; and a lot of cases where there is no harm done go unknown

I myself participated in sexual acts at the age of 12 with several adults, with males anal intercourse was performed on me, with females I performed anal and vaginal penetration.

I want to present this as evidence that man-boy woman-boy sexual relationships can be beneficial and healthy.
(I am a happily married healthy adult man now and do not participate on sexual acts with minors)

My theory is that most adult healthy males feel or can easily feel attracted to pubescent boys, making this sexual attraction something normal, and I think such sexual appeal is the result of evolution and was developed to protect orphan pubescent boys, because when boys start sexual development adult males can see them as rivals and if they are orphans they may not hesitate in attacking and even killing the boy.

I noticed at 12 to 15 that most adult men showed sexual attraction to me but most of them did not try to seduce me, perhaps due to legal and social consequences.

I was mildly sexually abused by some man who touched me against my will, these are horrible memories

Interesting and honest. I'm not sure how the title is relevant, regardless. Are you trying to say that we should have a new approach to such matters?
samwalter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 5:34:05 PM
At 3/23/2014 8:45:29 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/14/2014 1:53:45 AM, samwalter wrote:

Interesting and honest. I'm not sure how the title is relevant, regardless. Are you trying to say that we should have a new approach to such matters?

I think that people debate about pedophilia and say it is harmful and they say it is the most horrid crime, but they are wrong, and they discuss the matter from third party knowledge, I think we should take into account own personnal experiences, as am sure there are a lot of people who had sexual experiences with adults and were happy about them

right now you can only speak about your child sexual experiences with adults only if you say you were deeply hurt by it, and then they even say youy are victim, a survivor from a horrid tragedy, and in several cases that is true because they were forced intimidated and raped

but in a lot of other cases it is not true, but you are never welcome to say that side of the story , they close your mouth, on several websites they say you are trolling or you are a pedophile and you get banned and your story gets deleted, as if people couldn't and wouldn't understand that side, the side of innocent little boys enjoying sexual and rommantic activities among themselves and with adult men

I loved to have sex with adult men when I was a 12 yo cute boy, I even asked them for it, an I was not hurt, am alright now, am not even gay, I am married with kids

And no! I did not loose my innocence! I acted and felt life as any other innocent 12 years old boy, there are pictures of me at that age smiling happyly
jaksunmadness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 12:20:17 AM
People have been blowing pedophilia out of proportioned, maybe some people are trying hard to be against it to hide that they actually are pedophiles? I mean I hear this argument from homosexuals against homophobes. Maybe it is a preference thing. I myself have never been attracted to children even as a kid and a teen. I always liked the fully grown woman.
michelangelotriceratops
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2014 9:10:13 PM
I am so glad there are other people open to this idea. I had a sexual relationship with an adult male in his late teens that started when I was turning 11 and lasted until I turned about 16. After that it just evolved into a friendship between two guys. It was an amazing experience that gave me a lot of needed affection, sexual release, and confidence as a kid that I was lacking before. I am still friends with him to this day. I think its horrible that innocent people are imprisoned for this. Its also sad that many boys spend their youth romantically and sexually isolated, jerking off alone in their room without a strong loving male to be intimate with them. Sadder still when adult men who love boys are all alone and want the affection of a younger friend and grow old and die without every having it. Living life in a chastity belt is evil and unhealthy. Legalize adult-minor sex and romance. Its a beautiful thing. I'm sure if some disgusting guy I wasn't attracted to and who didn't care about me and who wasn't my friend forced himself on me at that age it would have been the opposite experience, just like if a woman experiences the same thing. 11 year old boys and 21 year old adults react to sex the same way, sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. The law should be the same as it is for adults, if coercion, black mail, or physical force is used against the will of the other partner it should be illegal, if both people want to do it, it shouldn't be, duh.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 12:47:42 AM
I agree the question is worth discussing... I have 2 problems, however: the decision-making abilities of the child, and the lack of self-control of the adult.

My daughter would eat candy for supper if I let her, and essentially incapable of the free will necessary to be a fully-functional person. That is because she is a child and can't always make decisions that are in her best interest. At some point I'll push her out of the nest and she will fly away, but until then my judgments of what she can and cannot do must prevail over hers. I wouldn't let her date an adult while she was young!

The reason I wouldn't is because any adult that wants to date my daughter, knowing she would be only a child, is already showing me they have no self-control and are not on the right moral path. Children can be taken advantage of easily and dating involves, usually, falling in love and it is a major decision to decide to let somebody take your heart!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 11:09:58 AM
Where did the first three numbers go?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!