Total Posts:97|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NEWSFLASH! Evolution disproven MUST READ!

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 1:20:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.

Wrong, in fact it has been proven with math.

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is just a theory but so is big bang theory and we have a tv show to prove that one.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

Evolution doesn't happen when monkeys type on keyboards. I don't know where you got that from.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

I don't believe in the second law of thermodynamics.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

Technically according to evolution, all fossils are transitional since we are all evolving, so the skeletons in the graveyard are all transitional fossils. Proof of evolution!

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Maybe those fossils were placed there by creationists trying to falsely disprove evolution.

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!

The Nazis said nothing about evolution. They were always talking about the jews instead. Get your facts strait.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 4:37:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!

Satire, I suppose.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 10:00:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system.

To be read as "I am ignorant, and don't even know what evolution is"
andymcstab
Posts: 308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 2:40:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!

Spot on, i agree.
andymcstab
Posts: 308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:23:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

You sound a lot like Dick Dawkins from YouTube, are you Dick Dawkins? Dick Dawkins is one of the stupidest people I have ever seen. I swear that if he is not a troll that humanity has failed...
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:56:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The sir name of "Chick" most likely evolved from Cheek. At the very least, I don't recall Noah's family's last name as "Chick", so it had to evolve from something.

http://www.moonzstuff.com...

Oh, yeah, nothing can evolve, so it would have to be Noah Chick's Ark.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 4:26:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/20/2014 10:00:42 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system.

To be read as "I am ignorant, and don't even know what evolution is"

I actually had a source for what evolution is! Here: www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1041/1041_01.asp

You will regret your decision to reject the truth! Here is the proof: www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
boss1592
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 12:56:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Well, speaking as an atheist, would you like to debate the subject Andy?
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:30:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow! evolutionists must be really smart to know the origin of life and the secrets behind the diversity of life unlike everyone else!
WaterTipper
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:51:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!
Lmao
Haven't heard that name in a while. Nice to hear that that clown is still significant.

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.
Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere.
Yeah... no
No theory states that
Sorry buddy

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system.
Still no, sorry

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.
Nope, sorry.
Keep trying, you'll get it one day.

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.
Randomness is a powerful tool, my friend.
A low probability doesn't mean it's impossible.

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.
Oooh, threatening atheists with Hell.
Equivalent of threatening a grown man with not getting presents from Santa this year. How cute.

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.
You better stop, or the Easter Bunny won't leave you chocolates next month!
Naivet" is funny.

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!
Be careful what you say, or you'll get nothing but coal in your stockings!

At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Bad troll, 0/10.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:45:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 2:40:56 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!

Spot on, i agree.

Yay someone who isnt a arogent athit
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:50:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
whats sad about this thread is the people commenting against jh are too stupid and serious to realize HE'S JOKING.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:18:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow. My dad used to give me those comic strips to read as a kid. Good memories. But why waste so much time trying to fool people? Do look down on creationist?
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 11:29:28 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

This made me laugh.

You should seriously become a comedian, my friend.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 5:11:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Evolution is proven.
Have you ever seen or played Pokemon?
Have you seen the final episode of season 3 of MLP:FiM?
And finally, have you seen a normal banana turn gray, black and every color BUT yellow?
I believe I have given enough evidence to prove evolution.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
IAlwaysWinDebates
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 11:13:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 5:11:19 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
Evolution is proven.
Have you ever seen or played Pokemon?
Have you seen the final episode of season 3 of MLP:FiM?
And finally, have you seen a normal banana turn gray, black and every color BUT yellow?
I believe I have given enough evidence to prove evolution.

Well said sir, I couldn't agree more but, would you please expand a little on what chu' said? Get it chu. Anyway bad puns.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:43:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.

I won't argue that some consider atheism to be more accurately defined as the denial of god or gods existence. Makes little difference.

Belief:
1: is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2: something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction

Evidence:
1: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Faith:
1: complete trust or confidence in someone or something

Do you accept the resolution "there is no god" or "I lack the believe in god" as being true? yes

Do you have evidence to confirm the likely hood that God does not exist, can you prove the above resolution? no

Are you confident the resolution is true even with out the evidence? yes

So Atheism is by definition a faith based belief with out evidence.

Your not collecting stamps is a hobby, is a false equivalency. I am not saying Atheism is a religion. Then the analogy your analogy would hold true.

Your mistake is that the lack of belief is in god. BUT your belief and confidence in the premise is what I point to.

So Atheism is not religion (stamp collecting). but it is a faith based belief (a personal hobby unrelated to stamps).
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:18:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 9:43:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.

I won't argue that some consider atheism to be more accurately defined as the denial of god or gods existence. Makes little difference.

Belief:
1: is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2: something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction

Evidence:
1: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Faith:
1: complete trust or confidence in someone or something

Do you accept the resolution "there is no god" or "I lack the believe in god" as being true? yes

Do you have evidence to confirm the likely hood that God does not exist, can you prove the above resolution? no

Are you confident the resolution is true even with out the evidence? yes

So Atheism is by definition a faith based belief with out evidence.

Your not collecting stamps is a hobby, is a false equivalency. I am not saying Atheism is a religion. Then the analogy your analogy would hold true.

Your mistake is that the lack of belief is in god. BUT your belief and confidence in the premise is what I point to.

So Atheism is not religion (stamp collecting). but it is a faith based belief (a personal hobby unrelated to stamps).

Thanks for the clarification.

May I point out that I if we are to use the bible and koran as evidence (which is not a bad assumption based on the fact that people take it to be truth) at least two major gods do not exist.. So believe it or not atheists do have evidence that theism is rubbish. i.e prayer works every time (Bible) and how mountains stop earthquakes (Koran). Or more accurately 3.8 billion people out of 7 billion are wrong.

Anyway from your profile you are a deist I see. So on what evidence do you believe a deistic god to be true, when in all probability as pointed out above a god does not exist?
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:22:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:18:42 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:43:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.

I won't argue that some consider atheism to be more accurately defined as the denial of god or gods existence. Makes little difference.

Belief:
1: is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2: something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction

Evidence:
1: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Faith:
1: complete trust or confidence in someone or something

Do you accept the resolution "there is no god" or "I lack the believe in god" as being true? yes

Do you have evidence to confirm the likely hood that God does not exist, can you prove the above resolution? no

Are you confident the resolution is true even with out the evidence? yes

So Atheism is by definition a faith based belief with out evidence.

Your not collecting stamps is a hobby, is a false equivalency. I am not saying Atheism is a religion. Then the analogy your analogy would hold true.

Your mistake is that the lack of belief is in god. BUT your belief and confidence in the premise is what I point to.

So Atheism is not religion (stamp collecting). but it is a faith based belief (a personal hobby unrelated to stamps).

Thanks for the clarification.

May I point out that I if we are to use the bible and koran as evidence (which is not a bad assumption based on the fact that people take it to be truth) at least two major gods do not exist.. So believe it or not atheists do have evidence that theism is rubbish. i.e prayer works every time (Bible) and how mountains stop earthquakes (Koran). Or more accurately 3.8 billion people out of 7 billion are wrong.

Anyway from your profile you are a deist I see. So on what evidence do you believe a deistic god to be true, when in all probability as pointed out above a god does not exist?

I posted here:
http://www.debate.org...
and presented here:
http://www.debate.org...

I may be a creature of grey shades, but I know my soul is many colors.
By reason of insanity I am logical.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:11:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:18:42 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:43:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.

I won't argue that some consider atheism to be more accurately defined as the denial of god or gods existence. Makes little difference.

Belief:
1: is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2: something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction

Evidence:
1: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Faith:
1: complete trust or confidence in someone or something

Do you accept the resolution "there is no god" or "I lack the believe in god" as being true? yes

Do you have evidence to confirm the likely hood that God does not exist, can you prove the above resolution? no

Are you confident the resolution is true even with out the evidence? yes

So Atheism is by definition a faith based belief with out evidence.

Your not collecting stamps is a hobby, is a false equivalency. I am not saying Atheism is a religion. Then the analogy your analogy would hold true.

Your mistake is that the lack of belief is in god. BUT your belief and confidence in the premise is what I point to.

So Atheism is not religion (stamp collecting). but it is a faith based belief (a personal hobby unrelated to stamps).

Thanks for the clarification.

May I point out that I if we are to use the bible and koran as evidence (which is not a bad assumption based on the fact that people take it to be truth) at least two major gods do not exist.. So believe it or not atheists do have evidence that theism is rubbish. i.e prayer works every time (Bible) and how mountains stop earthquakes (Koran). Or more accurately 3.8 billion people out of 7 billion are wrong.

Anyway from your profile you are a deist I see. So on what evidence do you believe a deistic god to be true, when in all probability as pointed out above a god does not exist?

The evidence you point to that the bible and the koran disagree, so therefore god does not exist. Has a few problems.

You present the case as if it is a case of a self contradictory conclusion. Which it is not. A better representation would be mutually exclusive. But that does not lead logically tot he conclusion either in that being mutually exclusive they may not be collectively exhaustive [1]. Meaning 1 can be true and other false, or both true in that they do not refer to the same event, or neither can be true.

Second the example of disagreement you bring up are not the same event. So they both could exist mutually at the same time as both being true.

You assume both being false and then inferred that meant god's existence is false. Which is another step from the 2 different events that I don't see a logical leap to. Both could be false and god still exist.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org...
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:17:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 1:11:32 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:18:42 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:43:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.

I won't argue that some consider atheism to be more accurately defined as the denial of god or gods existence. Makes little difference.

Belief:
1: is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2: something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction

Evidence:
1: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Faith:
1: complete trust or confidence in someone or something

Do you accept the resolution "there is no god" or "I lack the believe in god" as being true? yes

Do you have evidence to confirm the likely hood that God does not exist, can you prove the above resolution? no

Are you confident the resolution is true even with out the evidence? yes

So Atheism is by definition a faith based belief with out evidence.

Your not collecting stamps is a hobby, is a false equivalency. I am not saying Atheism is a religion. Then the analogy your analogy would hold true.

Your mistake is that the lack of belief is in god. BUT your belief and confidence in the premise is what I point to.

So Atheism is not religion (stamp collecting). but it is a faith based belief (a personal hobby unrelated to stamps).

Thanks for the clarification.

May I point out that I if we are to use the bible and koran as evidence (which is not a bad assumption based on the fact that people take it to be truth) at least two major gods do not exist.. So believe it or not atheists do have evidence that theism is rubbish. i.e prayer works every time (Bible) and how mountains stop earthquakes (Koran). Or more accurately 3.8 billion people out of 7 billion are wrong.

Anyway from your profile you are a deist I see. So on what evidence do you believe a deistic god to be true, when in all probability as pointed out above a god does not exist?

The evidence you point to that the bible and the koran disagree, so therefore god does not exist. Has a few problems.

You present the case as if it is a case of a self contradictory conclusion. Which it is not. A better representation would be mutually exclusive. But that does not lead logically tot he conclusion either in that being mutually exclusive they may not be collectively exhaustive [1]. Meaning 1 can be true and other false, or both true in that they do not refer to the same event, or neither can be true.

Second the example of disagreement you bring up are not the same event. So they both could exist mutually at the same time as both being true.

You assume both being false and then inferred that meant god's existence is false. Which is another step from the 2 different events that I don't see a logical leap to. Both could be false and god still exist.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org...

I mean the biblical and the koranic god can be excluded as possible gods.

But regardless if I use you information, I can conclude the following.
The Bible and the Koran are rubbish. Which means a belief in those gods has no basis.

We can play word games or call a spade a spade. ;)
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:31:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 1:17:03 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/8/2014 1:11:32 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:18:42 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:43:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:33:03 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/7/2014 5:02:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/7/2014 4:50:57 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:13:50 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:57:01 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 3/23/2014 2:43:15 PM, andymcstab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 8:26:22 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If only modems came with an IQ test as a prerequisite. We wouldn't have to read the garbage constantly spewed out on this forum by you.

notice how, yet another pro evolution post comes with no evidence.. again...
what is most fun is to get on a popular dawkins video on youtube and see if any of the fanatical atheists there actually know anything at all about the subject which is fundamental to their belief.

Ever noticed how theists don't seem to understand that atheism is ONLY THE DISBELIEF IN A GOD. Nothing more, no tenants etc. You don't need to believe evolution is a valid scientific theory to be an atheist.

Agreed. Why would a position in the disbelieve of God, have so many people creating sites like rational wiki. In which they propose views to adopt, and ways to live? How does such a faith based stance give such people the right to think everyone else is stupid who does not believe (I'm sorry lack of belief) the way they do?

Faith based? Don't you mean evidence based?

Plus no atheist is pushing their agenda on anyone. If they are, they are idiots. If they promote rational thinking that is a good thing, but they are not forcing even that on anyone, just hoping that people do think rationally.

No I mean faith based. Faith is the acceptance of things especially without proof. Atheism is a belief.

Atheism is the disbelief in a god.
So are you asserting that disbelief, is the same as belief? Or in other words, not collecting stamps is a hobby?

BTW what god do you believe in? Just curious.

I won't argue that some consider atheism to be more accurately defined as the denial of god or gods existence. Makes little difference.

Belief:
1: is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2: something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction

Evidence:
1: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Faith:
1: complete trust or confidence in someone or something

Do you accept the resolution "there is no god" or "I lack the believe in god" as being true? yes

Do you have evidence to confirm the likely hood that God does not exist, can you prove the above resolution? no

Are you confident the resolution is true even with out the evidence? yes

So Atheism is by definition a faith based belief with out evidence.

Your not collecting stamps is a hobby, is a false equivalency. I am not saying Atheism is a religion. Then the analogy your analogy would hold true.

Your mistake is that the lack of belief is in god. BUT your belief and confidence in the premise is what I point to.

So Atheism is not religion (stamp collecting). but it is a faith based belief (a personal hobby unrelated to stamps).

Thanks for the clarification.

May I point out that I if we are to use the bible and koran as evidence (which is not a bad assumption based on the fact that people take it to be truth) at least two major gods do not exist.. So believe it or not atheists do have evidence that theism is rubbish. i.e prayer works every time (Bible) and how mountains stop earthquakes (Koran). Or more accurately 3.8 billion people out of 7 billion are wrong.

Anyway from your profile you are a deist I see. So on what evidence do you believe a deistic god to be true, when in all probability as pointed out above a god does not exist?

The evidence you point to that the bible and the koran disagree, so therefore god does not exist. Has a few problems.

You present the case as if it is a case of a self contradictory conclusion. Which it is not. A better representation would be mutually exclusive. But that does not lead logically tot he conclusion either in that being mutually exclusive they may not be collectively exhaustive [1]. Meaning 1 can be true and other false, or both true in that they do not refer to the same event, or neither can be true.

Second the example of disagreement you bring up are not the same event. So they both could exist mutually at the same time as both being true.

You assume both being false and then inferred that meant god's existence is false. Which is another step from the 2 different events that I don't see a logical leap to. Both could be false and god still exist.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org...

I mean the biblical and the koranic god can be excluded as possible gods.

But regardless if I use you information, I can conclude the following.
The Bible and the Koran are rubbish. Which means a belief in those gods has no basis.

We can play word games or call a spade a spade. ;)

I think you were making 2 separate cases then. Saying that if the bible was wrong on the point of prayer (works every time) then it is wrong in god exist. Then another case that the Koran says mountains stop earth quakes is wrong, then it is wrong in that god exists. That's quite a generalization from a few verses out of thousands. Is there no standard deviation for holy scripture? No misspelled words or incorrect English translations?