Jump to topic:

Electromagnetic radiation will destroy us all

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:29:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The evil big corporations are trying to kill us all with electromagnetic radiation!

Electromagnetic waves can block your blood flow! Any dose, even small doses, can cause extremely bad health complications! (Source: http://blog.sina.com.cn... )[NOTE: Source is in Chinese] Evil scientists are trying to mislead us, by saying that radio waves are less likely to be bad than UV rays, and that dosage matters, etc, but they are evil and work for evil big corporations!

Many websites claim that smartmeters send signals at once every few hours or even once every day, but they are shills because smartmeters are evil and send brain frying signals every 1 nanosecond for no reason!!!!!11

The sun emits tons of electromagnetic waves in many wavelengths (visible, UV, infared, etc) at high dosages and with high durations (12 hours a day), but it is harmless because it is NATURAL! And we know natural=good!!

We can see the fact that the big corporations are trying to purposefully kill us! Infared waves, for some reason, are concentrated around people! Also, we see tons of Infared radiation coming out from building fires, meaning that those fires are caused by infared radiation too!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 11:05:25 AM
It is very possible it will. the Ordovician"Silurian extinction event could have been caused by a burst of electromagnetic radiation, in turn caused by a "local" hypernova which was aligned perfectly to flood Earth with gamma-rays. Such bursts destroy our ozone layer and wreak havoc on our planet, destroying life in the seas as well as on land. Although we're much more likely to be eradicated by a super-volcano or a meteor impact, a supernova/hypernova would do the trick too (I guess I'm assuming we don't wipe ourselves out first with nuclear weapons or plague, which is actually the most likely scenario). It is estimated that bursts like this hit our planet twice every 1 billion years.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 6:10:59 PM
At 3/24/2014 6:29:33 AM, jh1234l wrote:
(Source: http://blog.sina.com.cn... )[NOTE: Source is in Chinese]

The sun emits tons of electromagnetic waves in many wavelengths (visible, UV, infared, etc) at high dosages and with high durations (12 hours a day), but it is harmless because it is NATURAL! And we know natural=good!!

I love the Chinese source (which is actually about concern over electromagnetic waves) and the sun emits harmful waves for only 12 hours a day!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:44:39 AM
At 3/25/2014 6:10:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 3/24/2014 6:29:33 AM, jh1234l wrote:
(Source: http://blog.sina.com.cn... )[NOTE: Source is in Chinese]

I love the Chinese source (which is actually about concern over electromagnetic waves) and the sun emits harmful waves for only 12 hours a day!

lol
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande