Jump to topic:

Be careful !!!!!!1one

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 5:02:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Spinach has little vitamin and tons of fat and protein. Fat and protein have high energy density, so if your not active duing theday you will gett obesity from spinich. No wonder 8 billion vegans suffer from obesity.

A dangeros parasite called Heterodera schoctiiosisite contaminates 100% of spinach. MAny people think that these parastie die when coked. However, in a research project done by the HArvard University foun that 90% of those parasites stay alive even after the spinach is heated in an industrial grade fyurnace at 2000 degrees celsius. Another studdy done by American EPA say that 500 live Heterodera schoctiiosisite were found in a spinach salad after it had been steamed in temperatures of 100000 degrees celsius.

Out of the 10 billion patients who sufered from Heterodera schoctiiosisite daily, 80% had cooked there spinach thoroughly.

Spinach is dangerlous! (source: The Bible, The Torah, The Qu'ran, and every biology book on the planet!!!1one)
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:35:05 AM
Derp.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:45:46 AM
Spinach and all green things also has chlorophyll, which when inhaled will knock you out. Don't breath spinach!

Oh, wait maybe that is chloroform. Scratch that.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 8:46:40 PM
At 3/28/2014 5:02:44 AM, jh1234l wrote:
Spinach has little vitamin and tons of fat and protein. Fat and protein have high energy density, so if your not active duing theday you will gett obesity from spinich. No wonder 8 billion vegans suffer from obesity.

A dangeros parasite called Heterodera schoctiiosisite contaminates 100% of spinach. MAny people think that these parastie die when coked. However, in a research project done by the HArvard University foun that 90% of those parasites stay alive even after the spinach is heated in an industrial grade fyurnace at 2000 degrees celsius. Another studdy done by American EPA say that 500 live Heterodera schoctiiosisite were found in a spinach salad after it had been steamed in temperatures of 100000 degrees celsius.

Out of the 10 billion patients who sufered from Heterodera schoctiiosisite daily, 80% had cooked there spinach thoroughly.

Spinach is dangerlous! (source: The Bible, The Torah, The Qu'ran, and every biology book on the planet!!!1one)

The current world population (at the time that I'm writing this) is around 7 Billion people.
https://www.census.gov...
If you claim there's currently more than 8 billion people, your claims must be wrong.