Jump to topic:

My Multiverse Theory

Brendan21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 9:57:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I've known about various multiverse theories for some time and always liked the idea of something before the big bang. So here's my theory on the multiverse, for your thoughts/critics, in the shortest form. Just like the cosmic web, there is a web beyond our universe consisting of universes and the energy from a dieing universe causes a big bang and the creation of a new one. Somewhat like the theory of the deflatable universe but on a much grander scale. It makes sense to me because the universe is expanding so there has to be something for it to expand into, and also because it solves the immediate problem of the source of energy for the big bang. (Of course many more problems arise with this theory, I'm no ignit.)
Thoughts?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 6:32:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 9:57:57 AM, Brendan21 wrote:
So I've known about various multiverse theories for some time and always liked the idea of something before the big bang. So here's my theory on the multiverse, for your thoughts/critics, in the shortest form. Just like the cosmic web, there is a web beyond our universe consisting of universes and the energy from a dieing universe causes a big bang and the creation of a new one. Somewhat like the theory of the deflatable universe but on a much grander scale. It makes sense to me because the universe is expanding so there has to be something for it to expand into, and also because it solves the immediate problem of the source of energy for the big bang. (Of course many more problems arise with this theory, I'm no ignit.)
Thoughts?

If this universe were expanding into something then there would be a resistance to it's expansion and an obvious casual (as in causal) effect on what we can observe.

As the universe expands the energy is dissipated more and more at what point in this death cycle is the energy funneled into a new universe? When it is being funneled into a new universe the energy would be weaker then the energy extended though out the universe. So the new born universe would be caused by an extremely super extremely lower energy source, Meaning it would not be long before the entire web was dead. I suspect Feigenbaum constant progression would show this death happening.

The singularity that was before the big bang. Expanded outward due to a quantum fluctuation. That's what Bose Eisenstein condensates do when an outside force is too large to be absorbed by the quantum foam. They spread outward and expand. This outside force doesn't even need to be that much.

It was a whisper from God.