Jump to topic:

Science

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 9:40:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This forum is essentially "Creation VS Evolution". This is a sad, sad problem. First, I maintain my assertion that the two concepts are not mutually exclusive. Second and more importantly. Science is much, much broader than evolution, and much, much cooler.

For an example, what do y'all say to the prediction that we will have a permanent colony on mars by 2050?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 9:43:52 PM
At 5/21/2014 9:40:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
This forum is essentially "Creation VS Evolution". This is a sad, sad problem. First, I maintain my assertion that the two concepts are not mutually exclusive. Second and more importantly. Science is much, much broader than evolution, and much, much cooler.

For an example, what do y'all say to the prediction that we will have a permanent colony on mars by 2050?

I'd be very skeptical of that. It seems like interest in space programs is dying.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 9:46:35 PM
At 5/21/2014 9:43:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/21/2014 9:40:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I'd be very skeptical of that. It seems like interest in space programs is dying.

And it is a bloody shame that it is. We are entering a period in time where scientists and researchers are the "Bad Guys" who are always deceiving the public. BillyBob and Tater sure aint deceived by them fancy calculimaterz an' cupooters no more.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!