Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

open your mind evolution disproven

debletar
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can't believe how many people still believe in evolution. It's completely unscientific and is a lie. Atheists are gullible and rebellious teenagers who need to open their minds and embrace Christian truth and light.

Evolutionists are so gullible, that they believe that the universe popped out of thin air. That universe created a cloud ball, which became the solar system through random chance. Earth formed out of random chance, and little dots evolved from nothing, and evolved into tadpoles through random chance. The tadpoles turned into fish, which then turned into monkeys. Evolution is for the gullible who refuse to see Jesus' truth. They should open their minds and embrace Christian values.

The 2nd law of thermodynamcs states that disorder always increases in isolated systems. In our Christian reality, the Earth is an isolated system. Therefore, evolution is wrong as it creates order. Atheists wrongly claim that the Earth is an open system, but they're wrong. Guess what else isn't an open system? The atheist's mind! Open your minds and embrace the love of Christ.

Speciation and transitional fossil do not exist. Any alleged instances are frauds: an example is the Piltdown Man. Even Jay Gould, an evolutionist, has admitted that:

"The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study."

The cambrian explosion is one of the worst failures of evolution. Multicellular organisms suddenly appeared and left their fossils. This clearly requres a intelligent designer.

So please, open your mind to our Christian reality, and embrace our beliefs. Thank you.
HumbleThinker1
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 6:40:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM, debletar wrote:
So please, open your mind to our Christian reality, and embrace our beliefs. Thank you.

This statement is antithetical to the idea of opening one's mind. What you are actually saying is "open your mind to my idea and close your mind to all others." IOW "just accept my idea as correct for no compelling reason but just because it is different than the majority position that I disagree with."

That it is coupled with many incorrect statements of fact and relies on nearly the entire scientific community being idiots or conspirators doesn't help your case either.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 10:16:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM, debletar wrote:
I can't believe how many people still believe in evolution. It's completely unscientific and is a lie. Atheists are gullible and rebellious teenagers who need to open their minds and embrace Christian truth and light.

Denying Theory of Evolution based on Christianity is like denying existence of Sun based on blind man's testimony.
This is red.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 10:41:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Troll...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 10:44:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 9:57:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
I can't tell if this guy is a dumb@ss or a troll.

I think he's the former is true.
Dude... Stop...
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 5:31:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/6/2014 9:41:28 AM, chui wrote:
I think this must be jh1234l returned under another name.

Not me.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 5:53:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 9:57:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
I can't tell if this guy is a dumb@ss or a troll.

I wager 1000 quatloos on being both.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2014 10:17:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/6/2014 5:53:40 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/5/2014 9:57:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
I can't tell if this guy is a dumb@ss or a troll.

I wager 1000 quatloos on being both.

He appears more like a d******.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
MysticEgg
Posts: 524
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 1:17:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 7:01:33 PM, Envisage wrote:
Who is this troll?

What I tell myself on every "evolution disproven" science page on this site. As much as I love it, DDO should really consider changing the name of the "Science" section to "Evolution Debate" section. Urgh.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 5:27:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/8/2014 1:17:55 PM, MysticEgg wrote:
At 6/5/2014 7:01:33 PM, Envisage wrote:
Who is this troll?

What I tell myself on every "evolution disproven" science page on this site. As much as I love it, DDO should really consider changing the name of the "Science" section to "Evolution Debate" section. Urgh.

Or make a subforum for evolution.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:49:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM, debletar wrote:
I can't believe how many people still believe in evolution. It's completely unscientific and is a lie. Atheists are gullible and rebellious teenagers who need to open their minds and embrace Christian truth and light.

Evolutionists are so gullible, that they believe that the universe popped out of thin air. That universe created a cloud ball, which became the solar system through random chance. Earth formed out of random chance, and little dots evolved from nothing, and evolved into tadpoles through random chance. The tadpoles turned into fish, which then turned into monkeys. Evolution is for the gullible who refuse to see Jesus' truth. They should open their minds and embrace Christian values.

The 2nd law of thermodynamcs states that disorder always increases in isolated systems. In our Christian reality, the Earth is an isolated system. Therefore, evolution is wrong as it creates order. Atheists wrongly claim that the Earth is an open system, but they're wrong. Guess what else isn't an open system? The atheist's mind! Open your minds and embrace the love of Christ.

Speciation and transitional fossil do not exist. Any alleged instances are frauds: an example is the Piltdown Man. Even Jay Gould, an evolutionist, has admitted that:

"The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study."

The cambrian explosion is one of the worst failures of evolution. Multicellular organisms suddenly appeared and left their fossils. This clearly requres a intelligent designer.

So please, open your mind to our Christian reality, and embrace our beliefs. Thank you.

Troll.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:49:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM, debletar wrote:
I can't believe how many people still believe in evolution. It's completely unscientific and is a lie. Atheists are gullible and rebellious teenagers who need to open their minds and embrace Christian truth and light.

Evolutionists are so gullible, that they believe that the universe popped out of thin air. That universe created a cloud ball, which became the solar system through random chance. Earth formed out of random chance, and little dots evolved from nothing, and evolved into tadpoles through random chance. The tadpoles turned into fish, which then turned into monkeys. Evolution is for the gullible who refuse to see Jesus' truth. They should open their minds and embrace Christian values.

The 2nd law of thermodynamcs states that disorder always increases in isolated systems. In our Christian reality, the Earth is an isolated system. Therefore, evolution is wrong as it creates order. Atheists wrongly claim that the Earth is an open system, but they're wrong. Guess what else isn't an open system? The atheist's mind! Open your minds and embrace the love of Christ.

Speciation and transitional fossil do not exist. Any alleged instances are frauds: an example is the Piltdown Man. Even Jay Gould, an evolutionist, has admitted that:

"The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study."

The cambrian explosion is one of the worst failures of evolution. Multicellular organisms suddenly appeared and left their fossils. This clearly requres a intelligent designer.

So please, open your mind to our Christian reality, and embrace our beliefs. Thank you.

Bad troll.
0/10
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 10:42:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 11:06:14 PM, Drayson wrote:
My Poe alarm just went off.

Yeah, he is a troll.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 6:39:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 5:32:55 AM, Such wrote:
At 6/8/2014 1:21:33 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
So is evolution a given or something?

Yes.

Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.
Samreay
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.
Such
Posts: 1,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 11:38:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.

Oh, okay: http://scholar.google.es...=
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 12:36:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 11:38:12 AM, Such wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.

Oh, okay: http://scholar.google.es...=

Someone who can't prove a claim can refer the questioner to a plethora of books/papers that don"t prove the claim either. So please don't bring me a google look up that requires no effort on your part.
If you believe that the site, book, or video is great and made by someone super-intelligent, then learn it and discuss the information yourself.
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 1:08:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM, debletar wrote:
I can't believe how many people still believe in evolution. It's completely unscientific and is a lie. Atheists are gullible and rebellious teenagers who need to open their minds and embrace Christian truth and light.

Evolutionists are so gullible, that they believe that the universe popped out of thin air. That universe created a cloud ball, which became the solar system through random chance. Earth formed out of random chance, and little dots evolved from nothing, and evolved into tadpoles through random chance. The tadpoles turned into fish, which then turned into monkeys. Evolution is for the gullible who refuse to see Jesus' truth. They should open their minds and embrace Christian values.

The 2nd law of thermodynamcs states that disorder always increases in isolated systems. In our Christian reality, the Earth is an isolated system. Therefore, evolution is wrong as it creates order. Atheists wrongly claim that the Earth is an open system, but they're wrong. Guess what else isn't an open system? The atheist's mind! Open your minds and embrace the love of Christ.

Speciation and transitional fossil do not exist. Any alleged instances are frauds: an example is the Piltdown Man. Even Jay Gould, an evolutionist, has admitted that:

"The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study."

The cambrian explosion is one of the worst failures of evolution. Multicellular organisms suddenly appeared and left their fossils. This clearly requres a intelligent designer.

So please, open your mind to our Christian reality, and embrace our beliefs. Thank you.

I don't get why people like you make new accounts every other day to troll, what do you get out of it? the Christian's don't care and the scientific people don't care, what is the point?
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 1:11:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 12:36:30 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 11:38:12 AM, Such wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.

Oh, okay: http://scholar.google.es...=

Someone who can't prove a claim can refer the questioner to a plethora of books/papers that don"t prove the claim either. So please don't bring me a google look up that requires no effort on your part.
If you believe that the site, book, or video is great and made by someone super-intelligent, then learn it and discuss the information yourself.

>be dragonfang
>"show me proof of evolution!"
>gets proof
>I don't want to read it, so it isn't true!

You have the power to read and find out about the damn thing, so do it.

And if you actually do some reading, all of the claimed holes in evolution are actually explained by scientists. Scientists wouldn't believe it if it were debunked, just look at all of the other theories that have been debunked and left to die. Even hear of ether?
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 1:20:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/5/2014 9:57:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
I can't tell if this guy is a dumb@ss or a troll.

Por que no los dos?
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 3:18:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 1:11:41 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 12:36:30 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 11:38:12 AM, Such wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.

Oh, okay: http://scholar.google.es...=

Someone who can't prove a claim can refer the questioner to a plethora of books/papers that don"t prove the claim either. So please don't bring me a google look up that requires no effort on your part.
If you believe that the site, book, or video is great and made by someone super-intelligent, then learn it and discuss the information yourself.

>be dragonfang
>"show me proof of evolution!"
>gets proof
>I don't want to read it, so it isn't true!

You have the power to read and find out about the damn thing, so do it.

And if you actually do some reading, all of the claimed holes in evolution are actually explained by scientists. Scientists wouldn't believe it if it were debunked, just look at all of the other theories that have been debunked and left to die. Even hear of ether?

So we are supposed to be 100% sure of something because someone told us so without understanding what is being claimed and how they came up with the conclusion? That is called indoctrination and dogma. Instead of a religious robe, there is a lab coat.

I already read a bunch. When talking about Darwinian evolution they are historical hypothesis or a proto-science. They propose different far-fetched possibilities without empirical evidence.

What I am asking for is bring me a piece of evidence that makes Darwinian evolution a given.
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 3:55:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 3:18:56 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 1:11:41 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 12:36:30 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 11:38:12 AM, Such wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.

Oh, okay: http://scholar.google.es...=

Someone who can't prove a claim can refer the questioner to a plethora of books/papers that don"t prove the claim either. So please don't bring me a google look up that requires no effort on your part.
If you believe that the site, book, or video is great and made by someone super-intelligent, then learn it and discuss the information yourself.

>be dragonfang
>"show me proof of evolution!"
>gets proof
>I don't want to read it, so it isn't true!

You have the power to read and find out about the damn thing, so do it.

And if you actually do some reading, all of the claimed holes in evolution are actually explained by scientists. Scientists wouldn't believe it if it were debunked, just look at all of the other theories that have been debunked and left to die. Even hear of ether?

So we are supposed to be 100% sure of something because someone told us so without understanding what is being claimed and how they came up with the conclusion? That is called indoctrination and dogma. Instead of a religious robe, there is a lab coat.

No lol. Youre supposed to understand what is being claimed and see the evidence presented. If you cant understand, ask and learn. But dont refuse to look at the evidence and then call everyone else indoctrinated. Youre accusing us of having a baseless belief because you dont want to read the proof.

I already read a bunch. When talking about Darwinian evolution they are historical hypothesis or a proto-science. They propose different far-fetched possibilities without empirical evidence.

What I am asking for is bring me a piece of evidence that makes Darwinian evolution a given.

So basically, you are rejecting any proof other people have found, reported, had published and peer reviewed. Fine, you can reject all observations other people have done that have passed scientific scrutiny. But dont pretend you cant go do a breeding experiment and see inherited traits get passed down or go dig up another transitional fossil if you dislike the ones we found or whatever. The proof has been documented and any experiments are repeatable, go repeat one and prove it to yourself. But you cant complain about a lack of evidence if you will reject everything shown to you. If you dont want to believe no one can make you, and it's true whether or not you do, lololool.
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 4:39:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 3:55:44 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 3:18:56 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 1:11:41 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 12:36:30 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 11:38:12 AM, Such wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:56:24 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:01:23 AM, Samreay wrote:
Oh, so Darwinian evolution should be super easy to prove, and you must be knowledgeable to have such confidence.

Yeah, there is a reason it is the scientific consensus; the evidence for it is mountainous and undisputed.

Then what I am asking for is a sample of these mountainous and undisputed evidence. sheesh.

Oh, okay: http://scholar.google.es...=

Someone who can't prove a claim can refer the questioner to a plethora of books/papers that don"t prove the claim either. So please don't bring me a google look up that requires no effort on your part.
If you believe that the site, book, or video is great and made by someone super-intelligent, then learn it and discuss the information yourself.

>be dragonfang
>"show me proof of evolution!"
>gets proof
>I don't want to read it, so it isn't true!

You have the power to read and find out about the damn thing, so do it.

And if you actually do some reading, all of the claimed holes in evolution are actually explained by scientists. Scientists wouldn't believe it if it were debunked, just look at all of the other theories that have been debunked and left to die. Even hear of ether?

So we are supposed to be 100% sure of something because someone told us so without understanding what is being claimed and how they came up with the conclusion? That is called indoctrination and dogma. Instead of a religious robe, there is a lab coat.

No lol. Youre supposed to understand what is being claimed and see the evidence presented. If you cant understand, ask and learn. But dont refuse to look at the evidence and then call everyone else indoctrinated. Youre accusing us of having a baseless belief because you dont want to read the proof.


I already read a bunch. When talking about Darwinian evolution they are historical hypothesis or a proto-science. They propose different far-fetched possibilities without empirical evidence.

What I am asking for is bring me a piece of evidence that makes Darwinian evolution a given.

So basically, you are rejecting any proof other people have found, reported, had published and peer reviewed. Fine, you can reject all observations other people have done that have passed scientific scrutiny. But dont pretend you cant go do a breeding experiment and see inherited traits get passed down or go dig up another transitional fossil if you dislike the ones we found or whatever. The proof has been documented and any experiments are repeatable, go repeat one and prove it to yourself. But you cant complain about a lack of evidence if you will reject everything shown to you. If you dont want to believe no one can make you, and it's true whether or not you do, lololool.

Ugh. The trite fallacy of equivalence. I talked about Darwanian evolution, Aka. A hypothetical proto-cell is the ancestor of all the diversity of life we see today.
Evolution is existent, and Darwain had the right idea about natural selection (Which was observed hundreds of years before him), however it is simply represents a tiny contribution in the grand scheme of the diversity of life. What I am asking for is evidence that Natural Selection and Random Mutations are indeed capable to at least invent organs and biological systems (Eyes, hearts, lungs, brain), or at least a plausible explanation of how they can do it based on what we know.
Don't bring me "Parents contribute to the genetics of children!" or "Parents have different genetics than children!". Nobody is defending biological fixism, so burn the strawman or put it on a farm or something.

The fossil record shows different species appearing and disappearing. Just like automobile models. Species like a T-Rex for example remain virtually unchanged for millions of years before suddenly extincting. I thought evolution implied a fetal-like growth spread over millions of years, you know, like fingers, limbs, eye sockets gradually growing. However, these observations are not the norm, are not the exception, they are simply non-existent. Instead we have punctured equilibrium: These just happened irregularly too fast and too sudden for us to find them, but I assure you that they do exist!

I don't claim to know the answer, and it is unlikely that we will know it any time soon, but bad explanations have to be questioned.