Jump to topic:

Ptolemy Geocentrism Debate

ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 7:20:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I took a impossible resolution just to prove myself. I think I can win if I just restate advanced theories by Ptolemy, which my opposition probably wont understand. Then I jump in by saying that the BOP has not been filled as some points had been dropped.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 11:31:34 AM
"People need to be aware that there is a range of models that could explain the observations. For instance, I can construct you a spherically symmetrical universe with Earth at its center, and you cannot disprove it based on observations. You can only exclude it on philosophical grounds." - George F.R. Ellis

I'm very open to the possibility of a geocentric universe. If you're arguing for geocentrism I don't think you can be proven wrong.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 3:52:00 PM
At 6/19/2014 11:31:34 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
"People need to be aware that there is a range of models that could explain the observations. For instance, I can construct you a spherically symmetrical universe with Earth at its center, and you cannot disprove it based on observations. You can only exclude it on philosophical grounds." - George F.R. Ellis

I'm very open to the possibility of a geocentric universe. If you're arguing for geocentrism I don't think you can be proven wrong.

What about satellite imagery. I was going to say some BS like light reflections can create the illusion for a sun centered universe (Not entirely BS, but it's not strong enough)
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 4:14:01 PM
At 6/19/2014 3:52:00 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

What about satellite imagery. I was going to say some BS like light reflections can create the illusion for a sun centered universe (Not entirely BS, but it's not strong enough)

If you use enough scientific and technical terms they won't understand you.
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 4:22:18 PM
At 6/19/2014 4:14:01 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 6/19/2014 3:52:00 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

If you use enough scientific and technical terms they won't understand you.

Lol, that was my strategy.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8