Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Illuminati & Significance of the Number 11

Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 6:53:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For some reason the number 11 has been associated with the Illuminati as either a number of power and/or destruction:

1) September 11th, 2001 - no explanation needed

2) March 11th, 2011 - Japanese Tsunami

3) Author Victor Paul Wierwille in "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed" from 1982 said Jesus Christ was born on 9-11-3BC. He made this determination using astronomical and historical records. Whether that is the actual date or not is not so important but being that this book was written in 1982 before 9-11 or even 3-11 in Japan is significant.

4) JFK Assassination Date: 11-22-1963 = 63-19 = 44-22 = 22-11 = 11

Andrew Johnson, a Southern Vice President succeeded President Abraham Lincoln after he was shot.

Lyndon B. Johnson, a Southern Vice President succeeded President John F. Kennedy after he was shot. He is one of only four people who served in all four elected federal offices of the United States: Representative, Senator, Vice President, and President (Andrew Johnson was one of the other 3). Lyndon B. Johnson incidentally died on January 22, 1973 the day Roe v Wade, making abortion legal in America, was ruled on in the Supreme Court.

Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson died 98 years apart. Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy died 98 years apart. Abraham Lincoln was killed in Ford's Theatre. John F. Kennedy was killed in a 1961 Lincoln Continental Limousine. Lincoln vehicles are made by the parent auto company Ford.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Want to know why John F. Kennedy was assassinated? Who knows exactly why but I can tell you this - Silver Dollar Certificates stopped in circulation in 1965 about a year after John F. Kennedy had been assassinated (Gold Dollar Certificates had stopped long before that). 90% Silver Dimes, Quarters, and Half Dollars stopped also in 1965 and only the Half Dollar remained 40% Silver until 1971 when all circulated coins went to low value base metals (now even the base metal Copper is too expensive so pennies are now made from Zinc). On 15 August 1971, the United States unilaterally terminated convertibility of the US dollar to gold. This brought the Bretton Woods system to an end and saw the dollar become fiat currency.

Google defines fiat money or currency as money which derives its value from government regulation or law. It differs from commodity money, which is based on a good, often a precious metal such as gold or silver, which has uses other than as a medium of exchange. [This is Politically Correct Speech for our money has no innate or inherit value. It's not worth the paper it's printed on as it is not backed by anything since the government will not give you gold at a fixed rate in exchange for it.] Under Bretton Woods, gold was valued at $35/ounce. In 2000, it was valued at $275/ounce. Today in mid 2014 it is valued at about $1300/ounce (troy ounce). The only reason our money is valuable to countries around the world and is an international standard for banking is because it is required to purchase OPEC oil. Countries around the world can only purchase OPEC oil in US Fiat Dollars. So we back our Dollars with a commodity we don't even own or have control over (if you think we have control over the whole Middle East situation then think again).

Nowadays, we have Quantitative Easing by the Federal Reserve and our Government in an effort to "stimulate the economy" (QE1, QE2, and QE3). Basically the Federal Reserve prints money electronically out of thin air (For those of you who say the Federal Reserve does not print money then why is "Federal Reserve Note" stamped on our Dollar Bills?), and loans it back to our government at interest which you the tax payer must pay back with interest in your hard-worked-for tax money you give up to the Government every April 15th. The Federal Reserve which is a Private Corporation did nothing to earn the money yet charges YOU!!! interest for it. I have heard as of a few years ago we owed the Federal Reserve $5.5 Trillion not including interest.

John F. Kennedy was assassinated with precision that only a Time Machine could allow by the Illuminati-Bank Connection as some suppose. In 1913 (by the way), the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution made the income tax a permanent fixture in the U.S. tax system. The Federal Reserve came into existence in 1913.

Could Time Machines really exist in our world? Could the Governments of the World be hiding a terrible secret/reality? If so, how did they get these Time Machines? Is not Prophecy from the Bible essentially "Written Time Travel"?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(United_States) - Google Silver Certificate
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

...Moving on to (5)...

5) The Second National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights was a large political rally that took place in Washington, D.C. on October 11, 1987. Its success, size and scope has led it to be referred to by many in gay history as "The Great March". "National Coming Out Day" is celebrated every October 11th in memory of this event.

...Moving on to the Bible and the #11...

6) 2 Samuel Chapter 11 in the Bible: King David's Infamous Adultery with Bathsheba, Uriah's wife

7) In Psalm Chapter 111 there is no 11th Verse. In the 10th verse it reads this way:

Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.

8) In Exodus Chapter 11 is the 10th Plague on the Firstborn of Egypt. There are also only 10 verses in this chapter.

It's interesting to note that according to Illuminati Folklore, the members trace their ancestry back to Ancient Egypt.

Exodus 12:12 (NIV 2011) - "On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.

Exodus 13:15 (NIV 2011) - When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed the firstborn of both people and animals in Egypt. This is why I sacrifice to the LORD the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons."
^I had heard from Chuck Missler (khouse.org) that supposedly the origin of Friday the 13th goes back to the Plague of the Firstborn in Egypt and that it happened on a Friday that fell on the 13th. One can only guess, but this happening in Chapter 13 is very interesting.

...Moving on to (9)...

9) Mark 11:1-11 is about Jesus coming to Jerusalem as King (Palm Sunday). The Section Heading in the NIV ends on Verse 11.

10) The Eleven Apostles after Judas killed himself before Matthias was chosen to replace him as the Twelfth Apostle.

...I won't go into (11)...

*) Is it safe to say there may be forces greater than we understand in this universe or that atheists are willing to admit to - both good as in the God of the Bible (Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit), and bad as in satan and the Illuminati/"Ignoranti"?
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 1:21:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/30/2014 12:45:43 PM, slo1 wrote:
i11um -i -nauty

Jikpamu: Hello : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
tarkovsky
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 9:26:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 6:53:05 PM, Jikpamu wrote:

4) JFK Assassination Date: 11-22-1963 = 63-19 = 44-22 = 22-11 = 11

44-22 does not equal 11.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 10:00:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 6:53:05 PM, Jikpamu wrote:
For some reason the number 11 has been associated with the Illuminati as either a number of power and/or destruction:

1) September 11th, 2001 - no explanation needed

2) March 11th, 2011 - Japanese Tsunami

3) Author Victor Paul Wierwille in "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed" from 1982 said Jesus Christ was born on 9-11-3BC. He made this determination using astronomical and historical records. Whether that is the actual date or not is not so important but being that this book was written in 1982 before 9-11 or even 3-11 in Japan is significant.

4) JFK Assassination Date: 11-22-1963 = 63-19 = 44-22 = 22-11 = 11

Andrew Johnson, a Southern Vice President succeeded President Abraham Lincoln after he was shot.

Lyndon B. Johnson, a Southern Vice President succeeded President John F. Kennedy after he was shot. He is one of only four people who served in all four elected federal offices of the United States: Representative, Senator, Vice President, and President (Andrew Johnson was one of the other 3). Lyndon B. Johnson incidentally died on January 22, 1973 the day Roe v Wade, making abortion legal in America, was ruled on in the Supreme Court.

Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson died 98 years apart. Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy died 98 years apart. Abraham Lincoln was killed in Ford's Theatre. John F. Kennedy was killed in a 1961 Lincoln Continental Limousine. Lincoln vehicles are made by the parent auto company Ford.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Want to know why John F. Kennedy was assassinated? Who knows exactly why but I can tell you this - Silver Dollar Certificates stopped in circulation in 1965 about a year after John F. Kennedy had been assassinated (Gold Dollar Certificates had stopped long before that). 90% Silver Dimes, Quarters, and Half Dollars stopped also in 1965 and only the Half Dollar remained 40% Silver until 1971 when all circulated coins went to low value base metals (now even the base metal Copper is too expensive so pennies are now made from Zinc). On 15 August 1971, the United States unilaterally terminated convertibility of the US dollar to gold. This brought the Bretton Woods system to an end and saw the dollar become fiat currency.

Google defines fiat money or currency as money which derives its value from government regulation or law. It differs from commodity money, which is based on a good, often a precious metal such as gold or silver, which has uses other than as a medium of exchange. [This is Politically Correct Speech for our money has no innate or inherit value. It's not worth the paper it's printed on as it is not backed by anything since the government will not give you gold at a fixed rate in exchange for it.] Under Bretton Woods, gold was valued at $35/ounce. In 2000, it was valued at $275/ounce. Today in mid 2014 it is valued at about $1300/ounce (troy ounce). The only reason our money is valuable to countries around the world and is an international standard for banking is because it is required to purchase OPEC oil. Countries around the world can only purchase OPEC oil in US Fiat Dollars. So we back our Dollars with a commodity we don't even own or have control over (if you think we have control over the whole Middle East situation then think again).

Nowadays, we have Quantitative Easing by the Federal Reserve and our Government in an effort to "stimulate the economy" (QE1, QE2, and QE3). Basically the Federal Reserve prints money electronically out of thin air (For those of you who say the Federal Reserve does not print money then why is "Federal Reserve Note" stamped on our Dollar Bills?), and loans it back to our government at interest which you the tax payer must pay back with interest in your hard-worked-for tax money you give up to the Government every April 15th. The Federal Reserve which is a Private Corporation did nothing to earn the money yet charges YOU!!! interest for it. I have heard as of a few years ago we owed the Federal Reserve $5.5 Trillion not including interest.

John F. Kennedy was assassinated with precision that only a Time Machine could allow by the Illuminati-Bank Connection as some suppose. In 1913 (by the way), the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution made the income tax a permanent fixture in the U.S. tax system. The Federal Reserve came into existence in 1913.

Could Time Machines really exist in our world? Could the Governments of the World be hiding a terrible secret/reality? If so, how did they get these Time Machines? Is not Prophecy from the Bible essentially "Written Time Travel"?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(United_States) - Google Silver Certificate
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

...Moving on to (5)...

5) The Second National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights was a large political rally that took place in Washington, D.C. on October 11, 1987. Its success, size and scope has led it to be referred to by many in gay history as "The Great March". "National Coming Out Day" is celebrated every October 11th in memory of this event.

...Moving on to the Bible and the #11...

6) 2 Samuel Chapter 11 in the Bible: King David's Infamous Adultery with Bathsheba, Uriah's wife

7) In Psalm Chapter 111 there is no 11th Verse. In the 10th verse it reads this way:

Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.

8) In Exodus Chapter 11 is the 10th Plague on the Firstborn of Egypt. There are also only 10 verses in this chapter.

It's interesting to note that according to Illuminati Folklore, the members trace their ancestry back to Ancient Egypt.

Exodus 12:12 (NIV 2011) - "On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.

Exodus 13:15 (NIV 2011) - When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed the firstborn of both people and animals in Egypt. This is why I sacrifice to the LORD the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons."
^I had heard from Chuck Missler (khouse.org) that supposedly the origin of Friday the 13th goes back to the Plague of the Firstborn in Egypt and that it happened on a Friday that fell on the 13th. One can only guess, but this happening in Chapter 13 is very interesting.

...Moving on to (9)...

9) Mark 11:1-11 is about Jesus coming to Jerusalem as King (Palm Sunday). The Section Heading in the NIV ends on Verse 11.

10) The Eleven Apostles after Judas killed himself before Matthias was chosen to replace him as the Twelfth Apostle.

...I won't go into (11)...

*) Is it safe to say there may be forces greater than we understand in this universe or that atheists are willing to admit to - both good as in the God of the Bible (Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit), and bad as in satan and the Illuminati/"Ignoranti"?

True story: I have never read such a load of tripe in my life.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 9:26:28 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 6/27/2014 6:53:05 PM, Jikpamu wrote:

4) JFK Assassination Date: 11-22-1963 = 63-19 = 44-22 = 22-11 = 11

44-22 does not equal 11.

It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 11:05:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"True story: I have never read such a load of tripe in my life."

I document all my sources if you wish to follow the links.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
tarkovsky
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 7:52:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.

The number 11 is a well known Illuminati number just like the number 7 is a well known Bible approved number.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 8:40:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 7:52:37 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.

The number 11 is a well known Illuminati number just like the number 7 is a well known Bible approved number.

And your evidence that the number 11 has anything to do with the illuminati is?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 9:15:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 8:40:02 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/6/2014 7:52:37 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.

The number 11 is a well known Illuminati number just like the number 7 is a well known Bible approved number.

And your evidence that the number 11 has anything to do with the illuminati is?

Google is your friend. You could google the vast amounts of information on the Net about the number 11 and the Illuminati. But I know you won't. 35,500,000 hits on Google.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 9:19:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 9:15:04 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/6/2014 8:40:02 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/6/2014 7:52:37 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.

The number 11 is a well known Illuminati number just like the number 7 is a well known Bible approved number.

And your evidence that the number 11 has anything to do with the illuminati is?

Google is your friend. You could google the vast amounts of information on the Net about the number 11 and the Illuminati. But I know you won't. 35,500,000 hits on Google.

I agree. I'm not prepared to spend however long sifting through various conspiracy theorist bollocks to find something that I assume you can provide me with right here, right now.
Or, maybe you can't provide it. Maybe this shifting of the subject is your defensive measure to protect your closely held belief, maybe this is further proof of my OCD theory. I guess we'll never know.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:05:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 9:19:26 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/6/2014 9:15:04 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/6/2014 8:40:02 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/6/2014 7:52:37 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.

The number 11 is a well known Illuminati number just like the number 7 is a well known Bible approved number.

And your evidence that the number 11 has anything to do with the illuminati is?

Google is your friend. You could google the vast amounts of information on the Net about the number 11 and the Illuminati. But I know you won't. 35,500,000 hits on Google.

I agree. I'm not prepared to spend however long sifting through various conspiracy theorist bollocks to find something that I assume you can provide me with right here, right now.
Or, maybe you can't provide it. Maybe this shifting of the subject is your defensive measure to protect your closely held belief, maybe this is further proof of my OCD theory. I guess we'll never know.

Just google my posting history on this site. I've posted about many such things...

Here is one of them: http://www.debate.org...
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 11:27:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:05:32 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/6/2014 9:19:26 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/6/2014 9:15:04 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/6/2014 8:40:02 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/6/2014 7:52:37 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:04:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:46:21 AM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/4/2014 11:04:19 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
It does equal 22 which if you subtract the 11th month from it then you get 11

Right, but equality is transitive so if a=b and b=c then a=c. So, the way you have it written, you're saying 11=22 which is obviously untrue. You would have to write 44-22-11=22-11=11.

What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

What you did was shove another 11 into Kennedy's death date. Why, I don't know, probably some form of ocd to do with 11.

The number 11 is a well known Illuminati number just like the number 7 is a well known Bible approved number.

And your evidence that the number 11 has anything to do with the illuminati is?

Google is your friend. You could google the vast amounts of information on the Net about the number 11 and the Illuminati. But I know you won't. 35,500,000 hits on Google.

I agree. I'm not prepared to spend however long sifting through various conspiracy theorist bollocks to find something that I assume you can provide me with right here, right now.
Or, maybe you can't provide it. Maybe this shifting of the subject is your defensive measure to protect your closely held belief, maybe this is further proof of my OCD theory. I guess we'll never know.

Just google my posting history on this site. I've posted about many such things...

Here is one of them: http://www.debate.org...

All you did in that debate was use shady math to try and show some kind of prophecyprophecy in the bible.... And it wasn't even relevant to what I asked you.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 12:55:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Google is your friend. You could google the vast amounts of information on the Net about the number 11 and the Illuminati. But I know you won't. 35,500,000 hits on Google.

I agree. I'm not prepared to spend however long sifting through various conspiracy theorist bollocks to find something that I assume you can provide me with right here, right now.
Or, maybe you can't provide it. Maybe this shifting of the subject is your defensive measure to protect your closely held belief, maybe this is further proof of my OCD theory. I guess we'll never know.

Just google my posting history on this site. I've posted about many such things...

Here is one of them: http://www.debate.org...

All you did in that debate was use shady math to try and show some kind of prophecyprophecy in the bible.... And it wasn't even relevant to what I asked you.

I properly calculated dates using 360 day years for 2300 years and verified that the end resulting date fell on the 8th day of Hanukkah. It is relevant because you asked me to provide more evidence for my claims. I get that you believe that the Bible cannot be possibly true but don't expect me to agree with you.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
tarkovsky
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 11:44:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

Oh okay, you're a troll. Never mind then.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 8:29:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 11:44:55 PM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:45:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
What I am doing is simple math. Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

What I did was just simple math : )

Oh okay, you're a troll. Never mind then.

Instead of trying to refute what I say especially when I correct you on RDBMS you just name call me a troll. Ok...? : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
tarkovsky
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 6:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 8:29:24 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
Instead of trying to refute what I say especially when I correct you on RDBMS you just name call me a troll. Ok...? : )

Don't think I don't know you're just using this as a way of desperately clinging to the top of the science forums page. Anyway, I went and looked up this god-awful atrocity that you're calling RDBMS (relational database management system). Turns out it looks like some people decided to apply some propositional logic and math concepts to how to look crap up and and organize stuff. They also decided to use the most disingenuous, jargony language possible. This is literally like the 'science' of tables. I don't pretend to know a lot about it, I skimmed the wikipedia articles, but it seems it grew out of comp. sci. concerns. It seems most appropriate there.

Anyway, you didn't really supply any sites where we could validate anything you said, but it's probably because what you said doesn't really make sense anyway. With what I was able to gather, you take a table, define a few terms (tuple, attribute, and relation) and go forward and describe essentially the Boolean algebra of said table. This is RDBMS

This isn't a fancy table or anything we're talking about here. I mean this is literally stuff you put on, for example, work applications:

Name.............DOB...............SSN
John Doe.....01-01-01.....555-55-5555

So by tuple they literally mean a sort of quasi-mathematical definition of ordered sequence of information. This is basically just the row
(John Doe, 01-01-01, 555-55-5555)
By attribute (you use the word field) they mean essentially what it sounds like: a property. For example a DOB is property attributed to John Doe. This leads us finally to...
a relation is essentially the combination of this tuple and these attributes. In our case, our table. It also has a very mathy flavor it's much like your typical mathematical relation (hence the terminology tuple).

Also, to address your comment about primary keys and transitive dependence: A primary key uniquely identifies each record in a database table. So for example, let's say we're in school and we have a table for each student including name, DOB, SSN, Major, things of this sort. A unique school ID number might be given so that that number will act as the primary key for that tuple or row.
transitive dependence is almost exactly as it would be from regular propositional logic. Let A, B, and C be distinct attributes (remember our terminology) then
1: A implies B
2: B does not imply A
3: B implies C
So A implies C. This is essentially transitive dependency (it's actually a way of relating items of information such that the relation, mathematically speaking, is a function: for every x in some possible set of attributes there exists exactly one y in another set such that x~y).

Again, for verification, this can all be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org... [section: Terminology]
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://databases.about.com...

Finally, on the topic of transitivity, you say:
Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases. In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.

Blegh, this wreaks of logorrhea and parroting. Moreover, it's unashamed nonsense. Reading this response leaves two possibilities: you are either being vague on purpose to appear as if you offered a legitimate argument or you really are about as dumb as the typical student who thinks it's enough to remember a relatively complicated string of words and apply it whenever it appears it might be relevant (though, as in this case, it isn't at all).

First off you make the bogus claim:
Transitive dependence is invalid for such things as relational databases.

(what is invalid supposed to mean?) Wikipedia disagrees with you (see my link above). It is valid under certain restrictions.

Then you make the bizarre claim that:
In the case of databases no field can be transitively dependent upon the primary key but must be directly dependent.
So no field (column) can be transitively depend upon the primary key but only directly dependent. I didn't look further into it, but I believe they simply mean that your primary key must admit of a functional relation to every so-to-speak ith component of any given tuple. This means if I input, say your SSN, then I receive a tuple, some sequence of information like DOB, name, phone number, etc. Furthermore if I input your SSN I can also get any component of that tuple, so, say I just wanted your DOB, I can input your SSN and it should still be able to return just your DOB and not necessarily the tuple in which it was contained. Anyway, I'll be nice and move on, you see, the point we're supposed to be talking about is arithmetic operations on a numerical representation of Kennedy's assassination date, so let's illustrate this example with a table:

Primary Key (SSN for example).......... Name..............Date of Assassination
555-55-5555...............................John F. Kennedy ...............11-22-1963

Our table could be bigger (in fact our primary key is mostly irrelevant here, but we're entertaining nonsense so why not bring some more along while we're at it) but no need to make too big a mess. You're argument ( and figuring out how to lay out your nonsense was a bit of a task for me actually, it was that thick) is that his Date of Assassination (11-22-1963) cannot be transitively dependent on his primary key (his SSN in our example). So it cannot be that his SSN corresponds to his name and his name corresponds to his DOA. Rather, it must be that, in this relational model (roughly speaking our table) his SSN must admit of a functional relation to his DOA; put in SSN get out DOA. Therefore, 44-22=11. Yes, you're argument literally, in the most direct meaning of the word, makes no sense. Look dude, 44-22 not equaling 11 has NOTHING, LITERALLY, NOTHING to do with tables and this RDBMS. It's entirely arithmetic. RDBMS is about finding how we can store data in tables and efficiently recollect it (and probably more but going in this direction) RDBMS has NOTHING to do with the information contained in the table. You can make a table with general info like name, date of birth, SSN and so on. You can also make a table with info like sexual orientation, IQ, likeability and so on. We are not analyzing the type of information in the table, but how we can store and retrieve it. 44-22 does not equal 11 because if it did then (44-22)-11=0 which is stupid because (44-22)-11=11 so 11=0. Addition is still transitive even if your primary key and rdBmS system isn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

All the debate aside I actually enjoyed looking up this information. I still think you're an idiot, but I appreciate just how absurd your response was. I had a fun afternoon going through this stuff.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 6:59:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
@Tark: That's way too much for me to digest (your spew). However I will say this: I have studied relational databases in college and know that A=B and B=C but A cannot = C transitively is not the same as saying 63-19=44-22=22-11=11. I'm just doing simple subtraction.

And I document all my sources and my reasoning thank you : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
tarkovsky
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 7:24:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 6:59:34 PM, Jikpamu wrote:
@Tark: That's way too much for me to digest (your spew). However I will say this: I have studied relational databases in college and know that A=B and B=C but A cannot = C transitively is not the same as saying 63-19=44-22=22-11=11. I'm just doing simple subtraction.

And I document all my sources and my reasoning thank you : )

Really? It took me a little less than an afternoon to look at this up and understand it. I'm sure this is hardly a perfect knowledge and there are probably some reasonably big errors in my understanding, but I'm fairly certain I get the gist.

Listen, I know what I'm saying, it's not like your entire argument falls apart but saying 63-19=44-22=22-11=11 is wrong. Why? Because of the mathematical properties of equality (the little equals sign "="). I mean to say that equality is an equivalence relation, which means it's transitive. Not transitive as in RDBS whatever crap thing. Transitivity is defined, mathematically (that is when we're talking about adding and subtracting and doing other operations on numbers and other mathematical objects)
Let a, b and c be elements of a set and ~ be some relation on that set (like less than "<", or equal to "=", or divides "l", etc).

a~b and b~c implies a~c if and only if ~ is transitive.

So, since equality is transitive, let's pretend a, b and c are whole numbers. So

if a=b and b=c then a=c.

For example: Let a= 2, b= 4/2, and c =10/5
since 2=4/2 and 4/2=10/5 then 2=10/5. So a=b and b=c therefore a=c.

This has nothing to do with tables and attributes and any of that stuff. All you have to do to fix your argument is this:

63-19=44
44-22=22
22-11=11
therefore
(63-19)-22-11=(44-22)-11=22-11=11

The way you're saying it is
63-19=44-22=22-11=11
which, by transitivity of equality (as defined above) gives us a contradiction.Why? Well, here we have

a =63-19, b=44-22, c=22-11, d=11

so that would imply that a=c (a=d as well but I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible).

So 63-19=22-11.

But wait that means

44=11

which is obviously false. That's it. That's all I was saying. You need to go from

63-19=44-22=22-11=11

which is incorrect, to

(63-19)-22-11=(44-22)-11=22-11=11

which is correct.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 8:20:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 7:24:44 PM, tarkovsky wrote:
At 7/8/2014 6:59:34 PM, Jikpamu wrote:
@Tark: That's way too much for me to digest (your spew). However I will say this: I have studied relational databases in college and know that A=B and B=C but A cannot = C transitively is not the same as saying 63-19=44-22=22-11=11. I'm just doing simple subtraction.

And I document all my sources and my reasoning thank you : )

Really? It took me a little less than an afternoon to look at this up and understand it. I'm sure this is hardly a perfect knowledge and there are probably some reasonably big errors in my understanding, but I'm fairly certain I get the gist.

Listen, I know what I'm saying, it's not like your entire argument falls apart but saying 63-19=44-22=22-11=11 is wrong. Why? Because of the mathematical properties of equality (the little equals sign "="). I mean to say that equality is an equivalence relation, which means it's transitive. Not transitive as in RDBS whatever crap thing. Transitivity is defined, mathematically (that is when we're talking about adding and subtracting and doing other operations on numbers and other mathematical objects)
Let a, b and c be elements of a set and ~ be some relation on that set (like less than "<", or equal to "=", or divides "l", etc).

a~b and b~c implies a~c if and only if ~ is transitive.

So, since equality is transitive, let's pretend a, b and c are whole numbers. So

if a=b and b=c then a=c.

For example: Let a= 2, b= 4/2, and c =10/5
since 2=4/2 and 4/2=10/5 then 2=10/5. So a=b and b=c therefore a=c.

This has nothing to do with tables and attributes and any of that stuff. All you have to do to fix your argument is this:

63-19=44
44-22=22
22-11=11
therefore
(63-19)-22-11=(44-22)-11=22-11=11

The way you're saying it is
63-19=44-22=22-11=11
which, by transitivity of equality (as defined above) gives us a contradiction.Why? Well, here we have

a =63-19, b=44-22, c=22-11, d=11

so that would imply that a=c (a=d as well but I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible).

So 63-19=22-11.

But wait that means

44=11

which is obviously false. That's it. That's all I was saying. You need to go from

63-19=44-22=22-11=11

which is incorrect, to

(63-19)-22-11=(44-22)-11=22-11=11

which is correct.

My research has taken years to compile. It definitely took more than an afternoon. Quit spewing. You are typing too much. No one wants to read all that.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )