Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

IQ test solution develops logical thinking.

MoorJenni
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 1:23:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My opinion is that the decision of IQ tests develops logical thinking. If a site with an IQ tests have answers to the decisions, the user can analyze their wrong answers. As a result, there is a development of logical thinking. Man gets experience in solving logical problems in IQ tests. I want to say that in a good online IQ tests should be able to have the user get the right answers and solutions.
This site conforms to these requirements:
http://www.treningmozga.com...

Here are the correct answers and solutions. They appear after the completion of testing. After testing, you can analyze their wrong answers.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 6:17:13 AM
At 8/3/2014 1:23:58 AM, MoorJenni wrote:
My opinion is that the decision of IQ tests develops logical thinking. If a site with an IQ tests have answers to the decisions, the user can analyze their wrong answers. As a result, there is a development of logical thinking. Man gets experience in solving logical problems in IQ tests. I want to say that in a good online IQ tests should be able to have the user get the right answers and solutions.
This site conforms to these requirements:
http://www.treningmozga.com...

Here are the correct answers and solutions. They appear after the completion of testing. After testing, you can analyze their wrong answers.

This is indeed true. One problem with IQ tests is precisely that people that is accustomed to do them, often get higher scores, and thus is evident that the doing of intelligence tests has led to the development of their ability to successfully perform these tests.
MoorJenni
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 12:55:25 AM
If people decide questions iq test, it increases their knowledge of the principles of the solution of logical problems.
This is also the development of intelligence and brain.