Jump to topic:

Evolution is false

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:19:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Evolution is false because the second law of thermodynamics says order cannot form in closed systems and organisms are closed systems therefore evolution is false because evolution creates order and the cambrian explosion proved that evolution is false because all kinds of birds and snakes and fish and other stuff that shouldent be in that time period all appeared in the cambrian explosion and speciation and transitional fossils do not exist evolution is based on random chance and micorevolution cannot add up into macroevolution and speciation and transitional fossils do not exist and vestiges are not useless.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:56:31 PM
At 8/28/2014 4:19:22 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Evolution is false because the second law of thermodynamics says order cannot form in closed systems and organisms are closed systems therefore evolution is false because evolution creates order and the cambrian explosion proved that evolution is false because all kinds of birds and snakes and fish and other stuff that shouldent be in that time period all appeared in the cambrian explosion and speciation and transitional fossils do not exist evolution is based on random chance and micorevolution cannot add up into macroevolution and speciation and transitional fossils do not exist and vestiges are not useless.

Yu ar rrongg I am a Libberul evolooshunis atheeis an yu ar rrongg for evolooshun is te troothe! Crrasshunis canot spel becouz ther stoopit an tey homskool an homskoolrs ar stoppit an evolooshun is te troothe tatis wy te transishun fosuls ar alarowndus!
Yu see if Crrashun wer tru tere wud knot bee so menee vestgival orgin in hoomin beecuz te mail nipul isa byproduce oth evolooshun an not a byproduce of your secs beeing deterrmind win yor formeenf in yor mohers womb!
Te appindics is ultimit exxampool of vestgival orgin it has no perpus wutsoevr an it cum frum munkee ansesers so heckmat Crischun sudosiuntis!
If evolooshunisum is fals thin wy is God evile ski bull hu cozed me tu git AIDS win I kissd dude so heckmat evolooshun is tru an Crasun is false li frum Ken Ham te anticris uf atheeis relijun an evolooshun is proovin yeti agin ha ha na na boo boo yu ar baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 8:03:14 AM
organisms are closed systems

That must explain it, your not getting any oxygen.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 12:21:20 AM
At 8/28/2014 5:56:31 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Yu ar rrongg I am a Libberul evolooshunis atheeis an yu ar rrongg for evolooshun is te troothe! Crrasshunis canot spel becouz ther stoopit an tey homskool an homskoolrs ar stoppit an evolooshun is te troothe tatis wy te transishun fosuls ar alarowndus!
Yu see if Crrashun wer tru tere wud knot bee so menee vestgival orgin in hoomin beecuz te mail nipul isa byproduce oth evolooshun an not a byproduce of your secs beeing deterrmind win yor formeenf in yor mohers womb!
Te appindics is ultimit exxampool of vestgival orgin it has no perpus wutsoevr an it cum frum munkee ansesers so heckmat Crischun sudosiuntis!
If evolooshunisum is fals thin wy is God evile ski bull hu cozed me tu git AIDS win I kissd dude so heckmat evolooshun is tru an Crasun is false li frum Ken Ham te anticris uf atheeis relijun an evolooshun is proovin yeti agin ha ha na na boo boo yu ar baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just provin evolution false because the liberal broke into an angry rant.
My political compass:
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 2:08:50 PM
At 8/28/2014 4:21:21 PM, Envisage wrote:
To evolution advocates. Do not respond to this f*cking retarded troll post.

im nlt troll
My political compass:
Secular_Mike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 2:45:29 AM
At 8/28/2014 4:21:21 PM, Envisage wrote:
To evolution advocates. Do not respond to this f*cking retarded troll post.

Haha...evolution advocates? Is that like the cousin of gravity advocates? It's just funny how one just accepts the Law of Thermodynamics, as long as it supports his claim that evolution is false (although the assertion he made has been debunked)... Ok I won't feed the trolls anymore.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 7:40:46 AM
At 8/29/2014 8:03:14 AM, slo1 wrote:
organisms are closed systems

That must explain it, your not getting any oxygen.

lmao