Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Galileo discovered 7th Planet Jupiter 4 moons

Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 7:57:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
== Additional astronomical examples of the GOD=7_4 algorithm ==

The '7 Classical Planets' were/are the 7 moving objects in the heavens that could be seen with the naked eye: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. (Uranus it is at the limit of detection with the naked eye under dark skies and therefore undistinguishable from a dim star.) In 1610, Galileo Galilei was the first to point the new telescope towards the night sky and he discovered Jupiter's 4 large moons: Io, Calisto, Ganymede, and Europa. These are now known as the Galilean moons. (Galileo also used his improved telescope to discover mountains, valleys, and "seas" on the Moon. He also discovered the phases of Venus, the rings of Saturn, and sunspots.) On December 28, 1612, Galileo was the first to observe and document a 7th planet (Neptune) while he sketched the movements of Jupiter's 4 large moons. After sketching its movement from further observation, Galileo either didn't recognize the star as a planet or he feared the Inquisition of the Roman Catholic Church in response to such a discovery.

Uranus is the 7th planet from the Sun and its diameter is 4.007 Earth diameters. Besides Earth, Neptune is the 7th planet from the Sun and its diameter is 4x (3.883) Earth's. Venus obits the Sun in 224.7 days which is about 7.4 Earth months (avg. month = 30.4 days).

See http://GOD704.wikia.com... .
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:00:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 7:57:53 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Uranus is the 7th planet from the Sun and its diameter is 4.007 Earth diameters.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:02:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 8:00:10 AM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 7:57:53 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Uranus is the 7th planet from the Sun and its diameter is 4.007 Earth diameters.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Oops sorry you were right. I thought you said Jupiter.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:19:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
KafkaF,

The topic title should read Galileo discovered 7th Planet (Neptune) and Jupiter's 4 moons. Unfortunately, there's not enough room given for that.

Did you know Galileo discovered the Planet Neptune - a 7th planet - while he was observing and sketching Jupiter's 4 large moons? Had you heard of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code before? If not, please read my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4.21.09, Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com... .
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:26:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 8:19:00 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The topic title should read Galileo discovered 7th Planet (Neptune) and Jupiter's 4 moons. Unfortunately, there's not enough room given for that.

Sound fair enough. Do note, however, that Neptune is the 8th planet.

Did you know Galileo discovered the Planet Neptune - a 7th planet - while he was observing and sketching Jupiter's 4 large moons?

Sure I did. He didn't actually know it was a planet, though, so I'm not sure how fair it would be to say that it was 'discovered' by him.

Had you heard of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code before?

You've been spamming this stuff all over the forums for quite some time. It looks like some hard-core, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy stuff to me though.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:56:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 8:26:04 AM, KafkaF wrote:
Do note, however, that Neptune is the 8th planet.

Did you know Galileo discovered the Planet Neptune - a 7th planet - while he was observing and sketching Jupiter's 4 large moons?

I said, "A 7th planet" not 'the 7th planet'. Neptune is the 8th planet from the Sun including Earth. If you don't include Earth, it's the 7th planet from the Sun. It's the 4th largest mass, etc.

Sure I did. He didn't actually know it was a planet, though, so I'm not sure how fair it would be to say that it was 'discovered' by him.

That's debatable! If Galileo realized he had discovered a 7th planet, he knew that if he went public with this discovery he might be killed by the Roman Catholic Church's Inquisition.

Had you heard of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code before?

You've been spamming this stuff all over the forums for quite some time. It looks like some hard-core, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy stuff to me though.

You're a closed minded-atheist who's dedicated to not acknowledging any proof of GOD, the Christ (returning), design, and non-randomness. You never imagined that someone would come along and prove GOD by a simple algorithm: GOD=7_4. You and others in your boat refuse to admit that you were WRONG, so you must 'attack-the-messenger' and insult the data with childish little sayings.

KafkaF: 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:09:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 8:56:40 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:26:04 AM, KafkaF wrote:
Do note, however, that Neptune is the 8th planet.

Did you know Galileo discovered the Planet Neptune - a 7th planet - while he was observing and sketching Jupiter's 4 large moons?

I said, "A 7th planet" not 'the 7th planet'. Neptune is the 8th planet from the Sun including Earth. If you don't include Earth, it's the 7th planet from the Sun. It's the 4th largest mass, etc.

But why wouldn't you include Earth? Because otherwise your numbers wouldn't add up properly?

Sure I did. He didn't actually know it was a planet, though, so I'm not sure how fair it would be to say that it was 'discovered' by him.

That's debatable! If Galileo realized he had discovered a 7th planet, he knew that if he went public with this discovery he might be killed by the Roman Catholic Church's Inquisition.

Why? He reported the discovery of the Galilean moons without getting prosecuted, why would he get prosecuted for reporting the discovery of a new planet?

Had you heard of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code before?

You've been spamming this stuff all over the forums for quite some time. It looks like some hard-core, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy stuff to me though.

You're a closed minded-atheist who's dedicated to not acknowledging any proof of GOD, the Christ (returning), design, and non-randomness. You never imagined that someone would come along and prove GOD by a simple algorithm: GOD=7_4. You and others in your boat refuse to admit that you were WRONG, so you must 'attack-the-messenger' and insult the data with childish little sayings.

No, I am just finding your 'algorithmical proof' ridiculous. Honestly, all of these conspiracy theories that are based on some sort of numbers are stupid IMO. They're all on the lines of: "The September 11 attacks occurred on the 11 of September, 11 is a number frequently used by the Illuminati therefor the Illuminati are responsible!". Do you see how stupid that sounds?

KafkaF: 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

What is that supposed to mean?
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:05:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 9:09:15 AM, KafkaF wrote:
But why wouldn't you include Earth? Because otherwise your numbers wouldn't add up properly?

Are you familiar with the term 7 Classical Planets? http://en.wikipedia.org...
Because the ancients throughout many different cultures and over thousands of years referred to the 7 Classical Planets without including Earth, it is certainly legitimate today to refer to the 8 planets of this solar system or 7 planets not including Earth.

Sure I did. He didn't actually know it was a planet, though, so I'm not sure how fair it would be to say that it was 'discovered' by him.

That's debatable! If Galileo realized he had discovered a 7th planet, he knew that if he went public with this discovery he might be killed by the Roman Catholic Church's Inquisition.

Why? He reported the discovery of the Galilean moons without getting prosecuted, why would he get prosecuted for reporting the discovery of a new planet?

4 moons orbiting Jupiter is one thing, another planet is quite another! Don't forget that the Inquisition came down on him re: his discovery of Jupiter's 4 moons and the phases of Venus proving a heliocentric system.

Had you heard of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code before?

You've been spamming this stuff all over the forums for quite some time. It looks like some hard-core, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy stuff to me though.

You're a closed minded-atheist who's dedicated to not acknowledging any proof of GOD, the Christ (returning), design, and non-randomness. You never imagined that someone would come along and prove GOD by a simple algorithm: GOD=7_4. You and others in your boat refuse to admit that you were WRONG, so you must 'attack-the-messenger' and insult the data with childish little sayings.

No, I am just finding your 'algorithmical proof' ridiculous. Honestly, all of these conspiracy theories that are based on some sort of numbers are stupid IMO. They're all on the lines of: "The September 11 attacks occurred on the 11 of September, 11 is a number frequently used by the Illuminati therefor the Illuminati are responsible!". Do you see how stupid that sounds?

I see how blind you are to a simple mathematical/algorithmic and scientific proof of GOD, and I see how stupid your example of "Sept 11..." was.

KafkaF: 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

What is that supposed to mean?

There is a GOD and His/Her Christ has returned. A BIG proof of this event is that according(74=A1+C3+C3+O15+R18+D4+I9+N14+G7) to Rev 20:12-13, now the Christ "judges everyone according to their actions". You have judged me and rather rudely, therefore...

KafkaF
Debate.org

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated for 74 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under hellish circumstances.

Note: you can repent, do many hours of community service, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your reincarnation sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com...
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:33:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 10:05:26 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 8/30/2014 9:09:15 AM, KafkaF wrote:
But why wouldn't you include Earth? Because otherwise your numbers wouldn't add up properly?

Are you familiar with the term 7 Classical Planets? http://en.wikipedia.org...
Because the ancients throughout many different cultures and over thousands of years referred to the 7 Classical Planets without including Earth, it is certainly legitimate today to refer to the 8 planets of this solar system or 7 planets not including Earth.

Why is it suddenly legitimate not to count the Earth as a planet just because the ancients, who also thought that the Moon and Sun are also planets, didn't count the Earth either?

Sure I did. He didn't actually know it was a planet, though, so I'm not sure how fair it would be to say that it was 'discovered' by him.

That's debatable! If Galileo realized he had discovered a 7th planet, he knew that if he went public with this discovery he might be killed by the Roman Catholic Church's Inquisition.

Why? He reported the discovery of the Galilean moons without getting prosecuted, why would he get prosecuted for reporting the discovery of a new planet?

4 moons orbiting Jupiter is one thing, another planet is quite another! Don't forget that the Inquisition came down on him re: his discovery of Jupiter's 4 moons and the phases of Venus proving a heliocentric system.

That's because the phases of Venus were direct evidence for heliocentrism. A new planet would have been compatible with the geocentric views at the time.

Had you heard of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code before?

You've been spamming this stuff all over the forums for quite some time. It looks like some hard-core, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy stuff to me though.

You're a closed minded-atheist who's dedicated to not acknowledging any proof of GOD, the Christ (returning), design, and non-randomness. You never imagined that someone would come along and prove GOD by a simple algorithm: GOD=7_4. You and others in your boat refuse to admit that you were WRONG, so you must 'attack-the-messenger' and insult the data with childish little sayings.

No, I am just finding your 'algorithmical proof' ridiculous. Honestly, all of these conspiracy theories that are based on some sort of numbers are stupid IMO. They're all on the lines of: "The September 11 attacks occurred on the 11 of September, 11 is a number frequently used by the Illuminati therefor the Illuminati are responsible!". Do you see how stupid that sounds?

I see how blind you are to a simple mathematical/algorithmic and scientific proof of GOD, and I see how stupid your example of "Sept 11..." was.

1. You have presented no mathematical proof for your God, just a bunch of random numbers pulled out of nowhere.

2. Why is my analogy stupid? Sure, it is exaggerated, but it is still similar to what you claim.

KafkaF: 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

What is that supposed to mean?

There is a GOD

No proof.

and His/Her Christ has returned.

Where is he, then?

A BIG proof of this event is that according(74=A1+C3+C3+O15+R18+D4+I9+N14+G7) to Rev 20:12-13, now the Christ "judges everyone according to their actions". You have judged me and rather rudely, therefore...

You do realise that I don't take the Bible seriously?

KafkaF
Debate.org

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated for 74 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under hellish circumstances.

Note: you can repent, do many hours of community service, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your reincarnation sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity


Yeah... sure...
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 11:09:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 10:33:03 AM, KafkaF wrote:
Why is it suddenly legitimate not to count the Earth as a planet just because the ancients, who also thought that the Moon and Sun are also planets, didn't count the Earth either?

Wrong. The ancients certainly did NOT "think that the Moon and Sun are also planets ('wandering stars)". But the ancients observed with the naked eye that there are 7 moving objects in the heavens and 4 don't cast shadows on Earth. Note the 'coincidences'...

GOD=7_4 (O is either 15 or zero)
objects=74=O15+B2+J10+E5+C3+T20+S19
heavens=74=H8+E5+A1+V22+E5+N14+S19
shadows=74=S19+H8+A1+D4+O+W23+S19

Please don't ignorantly refer to the above Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) as numerology; it's not although a numerologist can use it. A numerologist can also use your area code and zip code, but that doesn't make your area code and zip code numerology.


4 moons orbiting Jupiter is one thing, another planet is quite another! Don't forget that the Inquisition came down on him re: his discovery of Jupiter's 4 moons and the phases of Venus proving a heliocentric system.

That's because the phases of Venus were direct evidence for heliocentrism. A new planet would have been compatible with the geocentric views at the time.

And you think the Vatican would have embraced a new planet being discovered by Galileo? I think not.

1. You have presented no mathematical proof for your God, just a bunch of random numbers pulled out of nowhere.

That's a lie. First, there's no such thing as "your God" or "my God"; there is One GOD and everyone either believes in GOD or you don't. Second, whether you like it or not, the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code has a looooooooong list of documented data to support it and it and the FOD=6_4 algorithm make a very BIG prediction of all Earth-like planets being built on 7_4 like Earth or 6_4 like the Planet Nestor; http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com... . Now we kick back and wait for the observational evidence to roll in.

2. Why is my analogy stupid? Sure, it is exaggerated, but it is still similar to what you claim.

That's another lie. GOD=7_4 is an algorithm with great supporting evidence. You and other atheists just never imagined that this would occur and your limited mind can't process it.

KafkaF: 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

What is that supposed to mean?

There is a GOD

No proof.

That's a BIG lie!

and His/Her Christ has returned.

Where is he, then?

I AM right here; that was made very clear and you couldn't process that either. My eternal soul in its last Earth incarnation was as Albert Einstein and I have proven that. 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua ben Yosef and I can prove that. The "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' prove both claims. http://7seals.blogspot.com... .

A BIG proof of this event is that according(74=A1+C3+C3+O15+R18+D4+I9+N14+G7) to Rev 20:12-13, now the Christ "judges everyone according to their actions". You have judged me and rather rudely, therefore...

You do realise that I don't take the Bible seriously?
Do you realize that if one believes that "The world is flat" doesn't make the world flat?

KafkaF
Debate.org

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated for 174 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under hellish circumstances.

Note: you can repent, do many hours of community service, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 74 years of your reincarnation sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity


Note that your sentence has been increased. You were clearly WARNED!
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 12:43:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Venus is at .7 and Mercury at .4 AU.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 1:17:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 12:43:51 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Venus is at .7 and Mercury at .4 AU.

Exactly 0.7 and exactly 0.4 AU?

Most importantly, why are you finding examples of the number 7 and the number 4?