aliens

apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:36:03 PM, jhoncastro wrote:
Have you ever seen or talked to an alien?

Yeah, a whole family of them. They were from Mexico or something.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 5:56:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:36:03 PM, jhoncastro wrote:
Have you ever seen or talked to an alien?

No, and I think no one has ever done such a thing. But just to gossip, my english teacher said he was walking on the woods near my city, and suddenly the home's keys literaly jumped from his pocket to the sky, like a meter or so, and when he crouched to pick them from the floor, he noticed everything was shadowy, and when he looked to the sky, a huge spaceship covered the sky, as he described it, it was like the Nostromo from Alien movies (lol!). He said he saw it flying very slowly for about 10 seconds, and then it became invisible. He said he even phoned the local gobernment so that they could put the radars working.

Another case was from a crazy man that used to go to the cafeteria where I studied. He usually conversed with people about "Jesus, the Master" and said aliens were Jesus messengers, although he didn't call them aliens, just "them/those/they". Once, he was speaking to a woman on how an alien had visited him once, thanked him for the work he was doing, and shoot him with a light-gun. Apparently, this light had cured him from his cancer lol