Total Posts:110|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The evil lie of evolution

jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 11:31:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

Your mom drives a pickle car.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 3:32:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

You lie! Darwin is God; he worships nobody.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

You took all of that out of context!

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

You just want there to be a supreme being so you can live in righteousness.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

I think you're just saying all this because you were molested by an Evolutionist as a child.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

Down with America! You will not stop the apocalypse!
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 5:23:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/12/2014 11:31:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

Your mom drives a pickle car.

Can you actually try and disprove the truth that evolution is a lie and theistic evolution is impossible?
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 6:19:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 1:28:22 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious

You disagree with me so you call me a troll. Can you please try to actually prove that evolution is true?
mrsatan
Posts: 429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 6:46:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 6:19:11 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/13/2014 1:28:22 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious

You disagree with me so you call me a troll. Can you please try to actually prove that evolution is true?

Why would anyone want to do that?... Trying to prove anything to someone in troll mode is nothing more than a waste of time.
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
Otokage
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 7:24:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 6:19:11 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/13/2014 1:28:22 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious

You disagree with me so you call me a troll. Can you please try to actually prove that evolution is true?

They can't. Even if evolution were true (it's not), Jesus wouldn't let them prove it. You and I know that.

Can I get an Amen?
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 10:00:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
kfc
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
a_drumming_dog
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 12:47:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets,

That's not evolution. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
The truth will set you free
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 12:54:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 12:47:26 AM, a_drumming_dog wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets,

That's not evolution. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Ive seen people believe this before, hes gonna say its "planetary evolution" or something dumb.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 1:16:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 12:54:08 AM, numberwang wrote:
At 10/17/2014 12:47:26 AM, a_drumming_dog wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets,

That's not evolution. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Ive seen people believe this before, hes gonna say its "planetary evolution" or something dumb.

Well.. evolution actually means change. So technically he is right..
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 9:36:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 6:19:11 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/13/2014 1:28:22 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious

You disagree with me so you call me a troll. Can you please try to actually prove that evolution is true?

Well yes I could, but considering that everything you are saying is not just wrong, but so wrong that not even creatards are stupid enough to say them, you're either a troll, or so cretinously stupid or irrational that you have no grasp of or are unwilling to research even the basic concepts of evolution. Either way, it's a big waste of my time to try.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 12:36:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Obvious troll post, but one more time for drill.

1. Evolution claims absolutely nothing about the origins of the universe or abiogenesis. Evolution is solely how species evolve without addressing how life came into existence.

2. Evolution does not claim that species come directly from chance. Chance events produce mutations, and the mutations that enhance survival in the environment persist, while those that diminish survival tend to die out. The average human is born with about 70 mutations, for example.

3. If it were true that the Second Law of Thermodynamics prohibited making anything more ordered, then it would be impossible to make a cake or build a garage, never mind evolution. The earth is not a closed system. Energy comes in from the sun, which supports local creation of more-ordered structures.

4. New species are shown to have been created in the fossil record, and are continuing to be created through the present day. talkorigins.org documents many examples. Continued evolution is the reason we need a new flu vaccine every year.
a_drumming_dog
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 7:44:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 1:16:17 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 10/17/2014 12:54:08 AM, numberwang wrote:
At 10/17/2014 12:47:26 AM, a_drumming_dog wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets,

That's not evolution. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Ive seen people believe this before, hes gonna say its "planetary evolution" or something dumb.

Well.. evolution actually means change. So technically he is right..

The bulk of what he was saying was about biological evolution, and most people use the term evolution to refer to biological evolution. So when he clumps the big bang and evolution together, it just kind of bothers me.
The truth will set you free
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 7:54:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu...

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

http://www.talkorigins.org...

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

Are you just acting a fool, or are you serious?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 7:55:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 7:44:44 PM, a_drumming_dog wrote:
At 10/17/2014 1:16:17 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 10/17/2014 12:54:08 AM, numberwang wrote:
At 10/17/2014 12:47:26 AM, a_drumming_dog wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets,

That's not evolution. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Ive seen people believe this before, hes gonna say its "planetary evolution" or something dumb.

Well.. evolution actually means change. So technically he is right..

The bulk of what he was saying was about biological evolution, and most people use the term evolution to refer to biological evolution. So when he clumps the big bang and evolution together, it just kind of bothers me.

yea. But just a friendly note that to "assume" makes an "@ss" out of "u" and "me".
you can go on arguing forever about evolution assuming that he is only referring to biological evolution. And he can turn around and say that he meant evolution as change in general. Cheers :)
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 10:43:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

I already addressed your argument in my other post using valid, scientifically accurate sources. I think you are fooling around since what you said was terribly wrong.

Here it is:

http://www.debate.org...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 9:43:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

"Evolution is a dangerous and tyrannical ideology, that teaches that "superior" people need to exterminate the "inferior" people. Both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer (the one who coined the term Survival of the Fittest) believed in the oppression and extermination of what they deemed as inferior peoples. Therefore the Theory of Evolution has no place in civilized society and must be banned."

http://shoebat.com...

You do realize that our morals have changed from the 1800 where racism permeated society. Evolution explains how we got here, not ow we should live our lives.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 9:59:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 9:43:34 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

http://www.talkorigins.org...


"Evolution is a dangerous and tyrannical ideology, that teaches that "superior" people need to exterminate the "inferior" people. Both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer (the one who coined the term Survival of the Fittest) believed in the oppression and extermination of what they deemed as inferior peoples. Therefore the Theory of Evolution has no place in civilized society and must be banned."

http://shoebat.com...

You do realize that our morals have changed from the 1800 where racism permeated society. Evolution explains how we got here, not ow we should live our lives.

YOU must hate the TRUTH! YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION and the truth is EVOLUTION IS A RACIST LIE!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 10:35:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Good job. Let me add a little: Evolutions claims of the beginning of the universe are always shifting and unsettled on any certain belief. I new twist or a whole new theory of the existence of matter emerges with every new scientific discovery. This is why the Bible refers to such "science" as "so called" in 1 Tim :6-20, and The whole argument of evolution is an entanglement designed to perpetuate a sidetrack away from the knowledge of God. These "scientists" who build resistance against God based on anti-christian hypothetical observation are working for the devil leading people in lies from Hell to keep their minds blinded lest the glorious light of the gospel shine through to them and they be saved from the devil's Hell fire. They are referred to as "ever learning and never able to come to knowledge of the truth" in 2 Tim. 3:20.

Do you know that if you die today, your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven?
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 10:36:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 9:59:47 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:43:34 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

http://www.talkorigins.org...


"Evolution is a dangerous and tyrannical ideology, that teaches that "superior" people need to exterminate the "inferior" people. Both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer (the one who coined the term Survival of the Fittest) believed in the oppression and extermination of what they deemed as inferior peoples. Therefore the Theory of Evolution has no place in civilized society and must be banned."

http://shoebat.com...

You do realize that our morals have changed from the 1800 where racism permeated society. Evolution explains how we got here, not ow we should live our lives.

YOU must hate the TRUTH! YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION and the truth is EVOLUTION IS A RACIST LIE!

Show me where you have a question.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 3:20:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 10:36:07 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:59:47 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:43:34 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

http://www.talkorigins.org...


"Evolution is a dangerous and tyrannical ideology, that teaches that "superior" people need to exterminate the "inferior" people. Both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer (the one who coined the term Survival of the Fittest) believed in the oppression and extermination of what they deemed as inferior peoples. Therefore the Theory of Evolution has no place in civilized society and must be banned."

http://shoebat.com...

You do realize that our morals have changed from the 1800 where racism permeated society. Evolution explains how we got here, not ow we should live our lives.

YOU must hate the TRUTH! YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION and the truth is EVOLUTION IS A RACIST LIE!

Show me where you have a question.

Evolution is RACIST and says that some people are superior to others and it is also pro-eugenics!
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 3:30:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 3:20:59 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/18/2014 10:36:07 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:59:47 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:43:34 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

http://www.talkorigins.org...


"Evolution is a dangerous and tyrannical ideology, that teaches that "superior" people need to exterminate the "inferior" people. Both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer (the one who coined the term Survival of the Fittest) believed in the oppression and extermination of what they deemed as inferior peoples. Therefore the Theory of Evolution has no place in civilized society and must be banned."

http://shoebat.com...

You do realize that our morals have changed from the 1800 where racism permeated society. Evolution explains how we got here, not ow we should live our lives.

YOU must hate the TRUTH! YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION and the truth is EVOLUTION IS A RACIST LIE!

Show me where you have a question.

Evolution is RACIST and says that some people are superior to others and it is also pro-eugenics!

That is not a question. It can't be racist, it is only a scientific theory that explains how life changes and how new species form.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:04:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 3:30:56 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 3:20:59 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/18/2014 10:36:07 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:59:47 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:43:34 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/18/2014 9:07:53 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:58:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/17/2014 10:40:52 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 10/17/2014 8:20:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/12/2014 10:52:09 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
"Hello class! Want some Darwin?" Evolution is an pseudo-scientific lie that has been lobbied into our schools as "science" by its proponents. It is unscientific, based on random chance, violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and evidence is against them. There is also no observed evidence of new genes forming. Evolution is also racist. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory.

Evolution claims that the universe was created by a huge explosion, and then the solar system formed out of nowhere after some stardust collided together randomly and turned into the sun and the planets, abiogenesis turned rock into organisms, and that a monkey turned into a person. Evolution is a theory and not a low, and it is just a wild guess by some racist guy named Darwin who worships Satan and supports Hitler and genocide.

Now that we now what evolution is, let us see how plausible it is. Evolution is based on complete random chance. Have you ever seen a tornado run through a warehouse and turn the warehouse into a car? Even with natural selection, which makes it so that structures that are closer to cars are more likely to survive the tornado, it is still impossible. The same applies to evolution. Random chance is not a plausible explanation for the universe and life.

This brings me to my next point: the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It states that entropy always increases in closed systems. Higher entropy means disorder. Evolution creates order over time, which contradicts the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may use the loopholes of "the organisms can exchange matter and energy, and therefore entropy, with the outside world, reducing their own entropy at the cost of increasing the entropy of the rest of the Earth" or "Earth is not a closed system", but that is not true as they are just desperate to prove that evolution is true so they made up a bunch of lies.

If evolution was true, then we should see new species forming (speciation) and transitional fossils. However, this is not the case. All of the alleged speciation events and transitional fossils were frauds, because Darwin made up the Piltdown man, the Nebraska man, and etcetera, which were supposedly the missing links between humans and apes. Speciation is untrue, too.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. While some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found, but they cite the works of evil liberal scientists, who support Hitler, which is proof that they are wrong. The cambrian explosion can only be explained with a supreme being creating the life.

Evolution requires new genetic information to form. However, all we see is genetic information decreasing and not increasing. Evolutionists claim to have evidence of new genetic information, but that is a lie as they have been trying to prove it for a long time.

Evolution also says that some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to the "apelike common ancestors" than others, which is racist!

Evolution requires an old Earth, but the rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day and that is impossible because 6000 years ago a day was 24 hours and is has been 24 hours for all of the Earth's lifetime.

Belief in evolution is correlated with disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also turning people into evil homosexuals. We must stop evolution from destroying America!

I honestly hope you are acting a fool, also known as trolling.

This is a staple of atheistic argumentation: labeling people who disagree with their lies as "trolls", instead of actually addressing their arguments.

You are clearly not up for a serious discussion. Therefore, I am done with this discussion. Good day,or night, depending on your local time.

Evolution is a lie that says that superior races of people should kill people of inferior races! http://shoebat.com...

http://www.talkorigins.org...

http://www.talkorigins.org...


"Evolution is a dangerous and tyrannical ideology, that teaches that "superior" people need to exterminate the "inferior" people. Both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer (the one who coined the term Survival of the Fittest) believed in the oppression and extermination of what they deemed as inferior peoples. Therefore the Theory of Evolution has no place in civilized society and must be banned."

http://shoebat.com...

You do realize that our morals have changed from the 1800 where racism permeated society. Evolution explains how we got here, not ow we should live our lives.

YOU must hate the TRUTH! YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION and the truth is EVOLUTION IS A RACIST LIE!

Show me where you have a question.

Evolution is RACIST and says that some people are superior to others and it is also pro-eugenics!

That is not a question. It can't be racist, it is only a scientific theory that explains how life changes and how new species form.
It says that some people are closer to apes than others!