Jump to topic:

Gov't adds Dihidrogen Monoxide to water lines

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 8:12:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The governments of the world have been putting this compound in all of the planets water lines. This compound has been found in the bodies of anyone who has died of cancer, AIDS, and Ebola, ever. Why are they doing this? Should we stop drinking Government supplied water?

Even if we stop drinking government water, Dihidrogen Monoxide is in ALL major brand bottled water as well!
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 8:23:17 PM
At 10/18/2014 8:12:47 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
The governments of the world have been putting this compound in all of the planets water lines. This compound has been found in the bodies of anyone who has died of cancer, AIDS, and Ebola, ever. Why are they doing this? Should we stop drinking Government supplied water?

Even if we stop drinking government water, Dihidrogen Monoxide is in ALL major brand bottled water as well!

http://www.dhmo.org...

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 8:39:22 PM

Haha! I would actually have a strong objection if they removed that particular item.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:49:57 AM
The governments of the world have been putting this compound in all of the planets water lines.

The monsters! Let's punish them by force-feeding them cured Sus scrofa!
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 4:33:15 AM
At 10/18/2014 8:23:17 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

http://www.dhmo.org...

According to that link, there are Dihidrogen Monoxide in everything.
KafkaF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 9:45:31 AM

Haha, I actually saw this once. People signed a whole petition to ban H2O - a wonderful sign of the American educational system at work.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:14:15 PM
There was an episode of "The Man Show" where they set up a booth to get people to sign a petition to end women's suffrage. The term sounds too much like "suffering" and, sadly enough, they got many women to sign the petition...

Jay Leno also would have people answer questions on the street, such as "Why didn't Beethoven ever go up in an airplane?"

"I don't know-- he was afraid of flying?"

Yikes...

School: it can just be a place to put your children while you are at work. And, when you finish school, you have finished learning!
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 8:06:04 PM

Monsters! They need to be stopped!
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 8:12:26 PM

Aaaah! No! Anything but that deadly water stuff!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 1:28:02 AM
In California, the government is doing everything possible to remove DHMO from human drinking water, and they are having considerable success.

I did a debate once, a long time ago, with a guy who sincerely did not understand that dihydrogen monoxide was H2O.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 10:04:03 PM

I hear the environment has been so affected that Dihydrogen Monoxide is now being washed back to earth in high concentrations during rainfalls. What can we do to stop this madness?
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 10:40:50 PM
In 1999, a Washington DC official was forced to resign for using the word "niggardly." There is no safety from the stupidity of others.

"I used the word 'niggardly' in reference to my administration of a fund," Howard said in a written statement yesterday. "Although the word, which is defined as miserly, does not have any racial connotations, I realize that staff members present were offended by the word. http://www.washingtonpost.com...
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 7:40:24 AM
At 10/21/2014 1:28:02 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
In California, the government is doing everything possible to remove DHMO from human drinking water, and they are having considerable success.

I did a debate once, a long time ago, with a guy who sincerely did not understand that dihydrogen monoxide was H2O.

That I want to see. Was it here on DDO?

RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:18:18 PM
At 10/30/2014 7:40:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:28:02 AM, RoyLatham wrote:

That I want to see. Was it here on DDO?

In my debate, DHMO was cited in passing as a hazardous biproduct of manufacturing plastic peanut packaging material. http://www.debate.org... But putting "dihydrogen" in the DDO search line at the top of a DDO page turns up a fair number of debates on the subject. The DHMO hoax was originated by a 14 year ol who circulated a petition to get it banned. Clever.