Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The morning after pill.

SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:07:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.

Eggs don't implant into the womb. Developing embryos which have already been alive for several days do.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:10:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 4:07:48 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.

Eggs don't implant into the womb. Developing embryos which have already been alive for several days do.
That makes no scientific sense. It is not an embryo until it implants.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:03:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 4:10:16 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:07:48 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.

Eggs don't implant into the womb. Developing embryos which have already been alive for several days do.
That makes no scientific sense. It is not an embryo until it implants.

"The morula stage. Following compaction and symmetrical cleavage divisions of the blastomeres (the cells of the early embryo), the embryo contains 8 (early morula) to 32 cells (morula). The inner cells will give rise to the inner cell mass, whereas the outer cells will give rise to the trophoblast, which forms a cavity called the blastocoele cavity. "

http://discovery.lifemapsc.com...
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:14:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I don't see why it matters.... There is hardly any difference between a cluster of cells floating freely in situ, and a cluster of cells implanted in the womb outside of some arbitrary definitions we set.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:39:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:14:05 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I don't see why it matters.... There is hardly any difference between a cluster of cells floating freely in situ, and a cluster of cells implanted in the womb outside of some arbitrary definitions we set.

It matters because in a situation where life begins at conception - the Morning After Pill's effect of preventing implantation makes it an abortifaceant. And that's why morning after pill proponents fight so hard to establish implantation as the start of pregnancy and not fertilization / conception.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:41:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 6:39:58 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:14:05 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I don't see why it matters.... There is hardly any difference between a cluster of cells floating freely in situ, and a cluster of cells implanted in the womb outside of some arbitrary definitions we set.

It matters because in a situation where life begins at conception - the Morning After Pill's effect of preventing implantation makes it an abortifaceant. And that's why morning after pill proponents fight so hard to establish implantation as the start of pregnancy and not fertilization / conception.

Then 'life' is a rather arbitrary definition. I fail to see the significance of having life defined as something that is after conception.
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:42:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 6:41:13 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/8/2014 6:39:58 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:14:05 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I don't see why it matters.... There is hardly any difference between a cluster of cells floating freely in situ, and a cluster of cells implanted in the womb outside of some arbitrary definitions we set.

It matters because in a situation where life begins at conception - the Morning After Pill's effect of preventing implantation makes it an abortifaceant. And that's why morning after pill proponents fight so hard to establish implantation as the start of pregnancy and not fertilization / conception.

Then 'life' is a rather arbitrary definition. I fail to see the significance of having life defined as something that is after conception.

I'm not sure I understand your point there.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:51:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:03:34 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:10:16 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:07:48 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.

Eggs don't implant into the womb. Developing embryos which have already been alive for several days do.
That makes no scientific sense. It is not an embryo until it implants.

"The morula stage. Following compaction and symmetrical cleavage divisions of the blastomeres (the cells of the early embryo), the embryo contains 8 (early morula) to 32 cells (morula). The inner cells will give rise to the inner cell mass, whereas the outer cells will give rise to the trophoblast, which forms a cavity called the blastocoele cavity. "

http://discovery.lifemapsc.com...

Science says that pregnancy begins at implantation.
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:53:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:14:05 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I don't see why it matters.... There is hardly any difference between a cluster of cells floating freely in situ, and a cluster of cells implanted in the womb outside of some arbitrary definitions we set.

It matters because abortion kills a human life.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 9:27:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state it is an abortion, since it is an intentional termination of pregnancy. The term abortion has bad connotations, so I'll answer the next logical question: Is it wrong? No. At that stage of the pregnancy, the zygote is not viable outside of the mother's body.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 9:32:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 9:27:55 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state it is an abortion, since it is an intentional termination of pregnancy. The term abortion has bad connotations, so I'll answer the next logical question: Is it wrong? No. At that stage of the pregnancy, the zygote is not viable outside of the mother's body.
Thank you for responding. I believe that both life and pregnancy begin with implantation. I took the progestin only morning after pill and I did not have an abortion.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 9:39:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.

So you are sayinng a zygote is not alive?

I don't think you understand what life is because if a zygote isn't alive, it wouldn't develop into a fetus.

Therefore your arguement collapsed on itself because if a zygote is not alive, you wouldn't even have to take the morning after pill.

Like you, I also support abortion, but this is the wrong way to approach it.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 9:45:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 7:51:24 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

Science says that pregnancy begins at implantation.

Actually, many scientists would agree that it begins at conception.
The beginning of pregnancy is the zygote.
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 9:45:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 9:39:50 PM, Defro wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:00:40 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:57:55 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:52:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:49:01 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:47:21 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:45:16 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:41:54 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:40:00 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:36:42 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:32:23 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:28:10 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:18:33 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:54:08 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:34:20 AM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 11/7/2014 7:00:44 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
Does the morning after pill cause abortions? My answer is no. The morning after pill prevents the egg from implanting, but it does not cause abortion. ACOG affirms pregnancy begins at implantation.

The morning after pill CAN cause abortions whether it is intended to do so or not and ACOG is wrong.

http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for responding. It is at implantation that the pregnancy produces human chorionic gonadatrophin.

Perhaps so - but by that time, the woman has already been carrying her new child as it traveled through her Fallopian tube for a number of days.
I disagree. A fertilized egg is not a baby. I believe that life begins at implantation, not fertilization.

Whether you want to call it a 'baby' or not, a child in the zygote stage of their life is too the young of the parents who created it. Implantation is just one of the many events that take place in the child's time in their mother's body.

A fertilized egg is not a baby. Life and pregnancy begin at implantation.

Denial is not an argument.

Science is an argument.

True, and you have been provided with the scientific facts which prove against your denials.

Here it is again: http://www.ivfinpune.com...

I disagree. Science does not say that life begins at fertilization.

Again with the denials.

I just showed you how science says that it does.
I disagree. I have seen no scientific proof that life begins at fertilization. I am prolife but I believe that life begins at implantation.

Your denials are easy to refute.

1. If it is not the young of the parents who created it - What is a zygote?
2. When does a zygote's life begin?

Life begins when the egg implants in the womb. This makes more scientific sense.


So you are sayinng a zygote is not alive?

I don't think you understand what life is because if a zygote isn't alive, it wouldn't develop into a fetus.

Therefore your arguement collapsed on itself because if a zygote is not alive, you wouldn't even have to take the morning after pill.

Like you, I also support abortion, but this is the wrong way to approach it.

Strawman. I never said that a zygote is not alive. I just said that life begins at implantation.
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 9:47:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 9:45:33 PM, Defro wrote:
At 11/8/2014 7:51:24 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

Science says that pregnancy begins at implantation.

Actually, many scientists would agree that it begins at conception.
The beginning of pregnancy is the zygote.

You are wrong. Pregnancy begins at implantation according to most medical experts.