Jump to topic:

Baby Alien in Mexico!

joshpleco23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 9:40:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
In 2007 a Mexican farmer discovered something terrifying that was caught in a mouse trap in his shed. A strange creature, which resembled something from a scifi movie. Apparently there may have been two, with one running away with the farmer's arrival. The farmer took a photo of the creature while it was still alive, but ended up killing it out of fear.

Now, usually you would pass such a story off as a lie or a hoax, but in this case, we have a body, which has been examined. Scientists are baffled, and don't seem to know exactly what it is. Perhaps the people on this fair website could toss out their opinion?

Is it a hoax? A monkey? An alien? Deos anyone have more updated information about this case that I didn't hear about?

Sources:
http://english.cctv.com...
http://www.digitaljournal.com...
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:07:47 AM
and why is it supposed to be an alien? We discover new species all the time. I think the bells ringing in the background of this video are of bad taste.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
joshpleco23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:15:42 AM
At 4/29/2010 10:07:47 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
and why is it supposed to be an alien? We discover new species all the time. I think the bells ringing in the background of this video are of bad taste.

It's alien to me because it is unusual, I never said it was another world or not. I think that it's some sort of monkey honestly.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:22:27 AM
At 4/29/2010 10:15:42 AM, joshpleco23 wrote:

It's alien to me because it is unusual, I never said it was another world or not. I think that it's some sort of monkey honestly.

your right, it is kind of monkeyish. but problem is if it was a new miniture monkey yet to be discovered, its extreamly mumified looking and the story is it was caugt in a mouse trap. I dont think a creature could decay like that exposed to air so fast.

So clearly this is part of a Bigfoot cover up. someone found a baby sasquatch hear in america and does not want it to be discovered, least it prove the sasquatchs existance. So they captured the baby BF and killed it mumified in a lab, then placed in mouse trap to make us believe this is a fabricated body for an alien hoax, when really its a sasquatch evedience being destroyed and desguised.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
joshpleco23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:26:38 AM
At 4/29/2010 10:22:27 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/29/2010 10:15:42 AM, joshpleco23 wrote:

your right, it is kind of monkeyish. but problem is if it was a new miniture monkey yet to be discovered, its extreamly mumified looking and the story is it was caugt in a mouse trap. I dont think a creature could decay like that exposed to air so fast.

So clearly this is part of a Bigfoot cover up. someone found a baby sasquatch hear in america and does not want it to be discovered, least it prove the sasquatchs existance. So they captured the baby BF and killed it mumified in a lab, then placed in mouse trap to make us believe this is a fabricated body for an alien hoax, when really its a sasquatch evedience being destroyed and desguised.

But the farmer took a picture of it when it was alive? Also... Are you seriouse?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:36:55 AM
At 4/29/2010 10:26:38 AM, joshpleco23 wrote:

But the farmer took a picture of it when it was alive? Also... Are you seriouse?

The first pitcher was supposed to be alive on the video? wow, I thought that was of it found dead in the trap. I dont have sound hear.

I'm not that serious. I dont believe what I said, but I really want too. That would be awsome. I'd rather bigfoot was proven real than aliens.

And think about how many standard presumptions about sciences understanding of the speed of evolution is upset if it became a serious challange to need to explain how gigantapithicus blaki came to North America and evovled into what they apparently are today. To just make it easier why not just keep the public thinking its fake, they dont need to know about BF.

But seriously I cant imagine scientist needing to prove BF fake like that.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 4:30:43 PM
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:12:01 AM
I'm calling this some sort of hoax or joke based on the fact that in the video there were a lot of portions showing them examining the thing while it was still in the dang bear trap.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 10:45:18 AM
So aliens bridge the vast distances between the stars only to allow their children to get caught in mouse traps?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 6:06:40 PM
It's not an alien. It looks like a fossilized fetus.

But that Alien looks cute. LOL
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 6:07:19 PM
It looks like a fossilized fetus.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell