Jump to topic:

Evolutionismists are STUPID

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 7:48:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We Creationists are the minority for a reason. Why?
Because evolutionistism is easily disproven! Here are three points that will prove Creationistism right and Evolutionistism wrong!

1. If we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys see this proof is blindingly awesome evolutionismists never are able to give an answer for this!

2. The scientists who said we came from monkeys cannot be right because 75 years ago they LIED about Piltdown Man and Nebraska Man everything they say is lies lies lies!

3. Evolutionistism is wrong because Creationism is right. They can't overcome THAT fact, can they? Checkmate atheists!

So you see guys evolutionistism is easily disproven there is no real scientific case for evolutionistism that is why all the scientists and most Americans believe it atheists eat babies because they have no morality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 8:40:42 AM
At 11/21/2014 7:48:05 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Because evolutionistism is easily disproven! Here are three points that will prove Creationistism right and Evolutionistism wrong!

1. If we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys see this proof is blindingly awesome evolutionismists never are able to give an answer for this!

2. The scientists who said we came from monkeys cannot be right because 75 years ago they LIED about Piltdown Man and Nebraska Man everything they say is lies lies lies!

3. Evolutionistism is wrong because Creationism is right. They can't overcome THAT fact, can they? Checkmate atheists!

So you see guys evolutionistism is easily disproven there is no real scientific case for evolutionistism that is why all the scientists and most Americans believe it atheists eat babies because they have no morality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obvious troll is obvious.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 8:41:56 AM
At 11/21/2014 8:40:42 AM, Envisage wrote:

I am not TROLL you are evil atheist evolutionismist

The DDO Blog:

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 9:34:43 AM

Because people can be jerks some times so the brain makes them look like monkeys.

Yeah, I know, they lie down because they're afraid those men will rise from the dead to kill them.

No no no, not checkmate. King to C4. Boom. Countered.

Atheists eat babies only because evolution is growing too powerful, the overpopulation is destroying us too quickly, the scientists try to protect themselves, and old people are too hairy, not-so-old people too strong, young people too educated, so babies must be eaten.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:47:50 AM

...and not very good at it.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 12:23:54 PM
At 11/21/2014 9:34:43 AM, 9spaceking wrote:

Because people can be jerks some times so the brain makes them look like monkeys.

Yeah, I know, they lie down because they're afraid those men will rise from the dead to kill them.

No no no, not checkmate. King to C4. Boom. Countered.

Atheists eat babies only because evolution is growing too powerful, the overpopulation is destroying us too quickly, the scientists try to protect themselves, and old people are too hairy, not-so-old people too strong, young people too educated, so babies must be eaten.
Was it a joke?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 12:32:50 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:47:50 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

You can't be serious.

The DDO Blog:

Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 12:40:44 PM
At 11/21/2014 12:32:50 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You can't be serious.

You should have responded: "Surely, you can't be serious." You know, as in the movie "Airplane"? That would be more in line with the parody you are making here...

"Yes, I am serious. And stop calling me Shirley."
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 12:44:17 PM
At 11/21/2014 12:40:44 PM, Fly wrote:
At 11/21/2014 12:32:50 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You can't be serious.

You should have responded: "Surely, you can't be serious." You know, as in the movie "Airplane"? That would be more in line with the parody you are making here...

"Yes, I am serious. And stop calling me Shirley."

I don't get it.

The DDO Blog:

popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 12:46:59 PM

0/10

At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 12:47:55 PM
At 11/21/2014 12:46:59 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

0/10

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate my trolling?

The DDO Blog:

Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 1:30:24 PM
At 11/21/2014 12:47:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

0/10

I would humbly put you an 8, because 9 and 10 are reserved for people that are trolling but they look pretty serious. And on the contrary, your thread was clearly a joke from the start.

Keep improving!
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 1:31:18 PM
At 11/21/2014 1:30:24 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 11/21/2014 12:47:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

0/10

I would humbly put you an 8, because 9 and 10 are reserved for people that are trolling but they look pretty serious. And on the contrary, your thread was clearly a joke from the start.

Keep improving!

Thanks for the tip!

The DDO Blog:

FantumHeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 1:52:52 PM

Vox I think not it would Evolution is more believable than a bearded man in the sky if god made only 2 humans and they mated it would be incest and we would be inbreed and that's just gross so If god does exist he would need to put nearly 27 billion of us on earth and why is there not any proof of this man above all
Sincerely, FantumHeist a game developer and young scientist and Visionary
FantumHeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 1:55:45 PM
Science is always right god can not have designed us like this he did not make the world like this the gravity the universe its not like a computer it just happens my friend said to me this "When god said let there be light he referred to big bang" then I said "There is a big chance that is true some say god started and evolution will finish it"
FantumHeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 2:03:31 PM
And I will answer the question of if we evolved from monkeys why are there monkeys
well lets begin some of my things not be said by me...
Humans are not descended from any modern species of monkey; both monkeys and humans are descended from some long-extinct ancestor pre-dating both. Although this species, if it were transferred to today, would be considered a "monkey", it is not any living species of monkey. As said on http://rationalwiki.org...
Charles Darwin could explain this but he is dead so this site substitutes it http://darwin200.christs.cam.ac.uk...
here is a summery Over time the species must evolve humans evolved and left the others behind as they migrated they changed
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 2:07:50 PM

I like you
praise the lord Chin Chin
FantumHeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 2:09:00 PM

On 3 you stated Evolutionism is wrong because Creationism but what if Creationism is wrong because Evolutionism is right the TWILIGHT ZONE
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 1:28:45 PM
At 11/21/2014 6:36:18 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
Maybe there should be a tutorial thread on "How to troll."

Are you talking to me? I am the master troll!

The DDO Blog:

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 1:57:40 PM

This video touches upon Piltdown man. https://www.youtube.com... Once it become known as a hoax, the fossil was dismissed.

"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 4:50:57 PM

Stop it.

Trite, hackneyed, overdone, passe.

Just stop.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 4:53:32 PM
At 11/22/2014 4:50:57 PM, Such wrote:

Stop it.

Just stop.

Stop wut?

The DDO Blog:

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:00:51 PM
At 11/22/2014 4:53:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Stop it.

Just stop.

Stop wut?

https://www.youtube.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:05:44 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, Such wrote:

Stop it.

Just stop.

Stop wut?

Yu sit havent explained wut it is im doing!

The DDO Blog:

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:06:22 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:05:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, Such wrote:

Stop it.

Just stop.

Stop wut?

Yu sit havent explained wut it is im doing!

Did you watch the video?
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:07:21 PM
This thread confuses me so much. I honestly can't tell if I should be offended or not. Someone please explain this to me.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 6:04:58 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:07:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
This thread confuses me so much. I honestly can't tell if I should be offended or not. Someone please explain this to me.

Trolling is saying things for the purpose of producing an angry response, rather than to make a point or to advance an argument. The way we know that Vox's original post was trolling is that the arguments are too foolish to be taken seriously. Evolution doesn't claim that man evolved from monkeys, and virtually everyone who's been on DDO for more than twenty minutes is aware of that. Saying that something is false because it's contrary is true, without proof, is even more ridiculous. Another tip is that "evolutionismists" is a silly made up word and calling someone "STUPID" is a give-away level of childishness.

Can I person who just dropped in to the thread be 100% sure that Vox was trolling? No, it is not possible to be certain, because there are no bounds to true human stupidity. A rule of trolling is to never admit you are trolling. The thread has been about identifying the post as trolling and denying.

I have fallen for trolls on DDO a couple of times. The best one was a guy who kept claiming that I had said something that I had not. It was close enough in the way he misconstrued that it was plausibly stupid, rather than obviously trolling. What I learned was that there is no reason to distinguish trolling from true stupidity. All that is necessary is to recognize that you are dealing with a brain that is not wired for constructive dialogue, and at that point go do something else.
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 6:10:03 PM
At 11/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, RoyLatham wrote:

Trolling is saying things for the purpose of producing an angry response, rather than to make a point or to advance an argument. The way we know that Vox's original post was trolling is that the arguments are too foolish to be taken seriously. Evolution doesn't claim that man evolved from monkeys, and virtually everyone who's been on DDO for more than twenty minutes is aware of that. Saying that something is false because it's contrary is true, without proof, is even more ridiculous. Another tip is that "evolutionismists" is a silly made up word and calling someone "STUPID" is a give-away level of childishness.

Can I person who just dropped in to the thread be 100% sure that Vox was trolling? No, it is not possible to be certain, because there are no bounds to true human stupidity. A rule of trolling is to never admit you are trolling. The thread has been about identifying the post as trolling and denying.

I have fallen for trolls on DDO a couple of times. The best one was a guy who kept claiming that I had said something that I had not. It was close enough in the way he misconstrued that it was plausibly stupid, rather than obviously trolling. What I learned was that there is no reason to distinguish trolling from true stupidity. All that is necessary is to recognize that you are dealing with a brain that is not wired for constructive dialogue, and at that point go do something else.
It appears that you've critiqued his statements quite a bit so I'd take your word for it. I've indeed been trying to distinguish trolling from pure foolishness these few hours.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 6:11:00 PM
At 11/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, RoyLatham wrote:

Any post with the word "Checkmate" is almost always a Troll post.