Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Body Length Proportions and PreCal

wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:16:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Apparently, the proportions of certain parts of our body to the whole change as we get older. This is a complete surprise to me, and everyone else in the world.
Alas, apparently this happens in a logarithmic manner!

This is for a PreCalculus project. Your help requires minimal effort. Post your height and arm length.

For example:
I am 69 inches tall.
My arm is 29.2 inches long.

I appreciate your help.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:18:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 2:16:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
For example:
I am 69 inches tall.
My arm is 29.2 inches long.


AmericanImperialMeasuringMethodsSayWha?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:18:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 2:16:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
This is for a PreCalculus project. Your help requires minimal effort. Post your height and arm length.

You may want to specify how to measure arm length, as there are many different ways to do such. From where to where?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:18:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
arm length from what to what? tip of finger to top of shoulder? armpit to wrist? it makes a big difference...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:20:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Arm length: Shoulder to middle finger.

And yall can be metric if yall want.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:27:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 2:25:40 PM, belle wrote:
creepy. we have the same measurements o.O

That's unusual.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 8:09:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 2:16:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Apparently, the proportions of certain parts of our body to the whole change as we get older. This is a complete surprise to me, and everyone else in the world.
Alas, apparently this happens in a logarithmic manner!

This is for a PreCalculus project. Your help requires minimal effort. Post your height and arm length.

For example:
I am 69 inches tall.
My arm is 29.2 inches long.

I appreciate your help.

I have the same measurements. Strange.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:48:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 3:46:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:41:46 PM, badger wrote:
my penis is nine inches.

no that's a lie. it's 13 inches.

I have the same measurements. Strange.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 10:26:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/6/2010 7:48:01 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:46:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:41:46 PM, badger wrote:
my penis is nine inches.

no that's a lie. it's 13 inches.

I have the same measurements. Strange.

That's a coincidence. I was chatting up a bird last night and she agreed to let me take her home but said she only sleeps with men who have a 13 inch penis.

I said to her: "Oh well, if that's your attitude, forget it. I'm not folding mine in half for any girl."
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 10:56:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/17/2010 10:26:00 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 5/6/2010 7:48:01 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:46:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:41:46 PM, badger wrote:
my penis is nine inches.

no that's a lie. it's 13 inches.

I have the same measurements. Strange.

That's a coincidence. I was chatting up a bird last night and she agreed to let me take her home but said she only sleeps with men who have a 13 inch penis.

I said to her: "Oh well, if that's your attitude, forget it. I'm not folding mine in half for any girl."

All of your meagre boasting pales in comparison with true gargantuan penises - http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 11:01:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/17/2010 10:56:41 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 5/17/2010 10:26:00 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 5/6/2010 7:48:01 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:46:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:41:46 PM, badger wrote:
my penis is nine inches.

no that's a lie. it's 13 inches.

I have the same measurements. Strange.

That's a coincidence. I was chatting up a bird last night and she agreed to let me take her home but said she only sleeps with men who have a 13 inch penis.

I said to her: "Oh well, if that's your attitude, forget it. I'm not folding mine in half for any girl."

All of your meagre boasting pales in comparison with true gargantuan penises - http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com...

I say! What is that chap doing? Is he trying to queer-up a whale?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 11:16:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/17/2010 10:26:00 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 5/6/2010 7:48:01 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:46:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:41:46 PM, badger wrote:
my penis is nine inches.

no that's a lie. it's 13 inches.

I have the same measurements. Strange.

That's a coincidence. I was chatting up a bird last night and she agreed to let me take her home but said she only sleeps with men who have a 13 inch penis.

I said to her: "Oh well, if that's your attitude, forget it. I'm not folding mine in half for any girl."

funny stuff. i heard before that the longest cock in the world was about 14 inches and that the guy who owned it passed out everytime he got a horn. not sure is that true though. i couldn't find it on this here internet.
signature