Jump to topic:

We're all experiencing a dream.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 12:06:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are several physicists, cosmologists, etc. who are now believing we're in a simulation such as a virtual reality. They're on the right path but they're a long ways away from knowing this is nothing but a dream that isn't real at all. There's no such thing as matter, time or space. These are only illusions we observe from each created being's perspective.

No one person's perspective can view the whole dream. He's only given a tiny portion of it but collectively, through the stories of other people's experiences, he learns a bigger portion of the dream. The more conversations you have with other perspectives ( people ), the bigger the universe ( dream ) becomes. This means the more information you take in from all sources, the more you understand about this universe, which is only a dream.

I have plenty of analogies to share with you if you need me to explain how we were created as information first, then formed into illusions called human bodies and the other objects to make this dream look very real.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 1:51:28 AM
At 11/28/2014 12:06:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
There are several physicists, cosmologists, etc. who are now believing we're in a simulation such as a virtual reality. They're on the right path but they're a long ways away from knowing this is nothing but a dream that isn't real at all. There's no such thing as matter, time or space. These are only illusions we observe from each created being's perspective.

No one person's perspective can view the whole dream. He's only given a tiny portion of it but collectively, through the stories of other people's experiences, he learns a bigger portion of the dream. The more conversations you have with other perspectives ( people ), the bigger the universe ( dream ) becomes. This means the more information you take in from all sources, the more you understand about this universe, which is only a dream.

I have plenty of analogies to share with you if you need me to explain how we were created as information first, then formed into illusions called human bodies and the other objects to make this dream look very real.

So if we're living in the Matrix was Jesus Neo?
chui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 4:33:18 AM

Another delusional psychotic......great.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:20:27 AM
At 11/28/2014 1:51:28 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

We're living in a dream. I don't think the others knew that this is all a dream but they were all taught that our true reality is invisible.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:21:18 AM
At 11/28/2014 4:33:18 AM, chui wrote:

Another delusional psychotic......great.

And physicists aren't delusional psychotics?
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:41:18 AM

Sounds like an empirical hypothesis to me. So what evidence could you possibly have?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 4:21:41 PM
At 11/28/2014 9:41:18 AM, Wocambs wrote:

Sounds like an empirical hypothesis to me. So what evidence could you possibly have?

I have no more evidence than the physicists do. The only difference between them and me is that I was taught directly from the Creator of consciousness and the one who formed the illusions to make us believe that our bodies and the universe is real.

Scientists were given the language of mathematics by our Creator so they learned indirectly about the mind of God over thousands of years worth of studying the objects they saw. Mathematics was designed by God to measure the illusions until now to learn that particles are nothing but illusions, also. Now that mathematics can't explain the invisible mind of God, physicists are now guessing at how the universe came into being. If they were taught that it's all a dream, then they would understand why mathematics couldn't explain how we came into being.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:07:26 AM
At 11/29/2014 4:36:08 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
Has God told you when the world is going to end?

No. He hasn't let any of us saints or prophets know the day the earth starts shaking violently to end this age but He has let me know the signs that we're entering harvest season. God's people will be so distracted with all the knowledge being flung from one computer to the next that they won't grasp the changes in the earth right before it explodes and hot molten lava melts the crust into a lake of fire, which is already happening now.

If you listen to videos by scientists studying the changes of the earth, you will see that this earth is indeed getting ready for this violent moment to end this age.

God said He would kill all the flesh with the earth. The flood killed many of them but the flood was only meant to set up the earth for the violent shaking by plugging up most of the original cracks of the crust that used to let out the heat pressure, assuring that the inside of the earth doesn't build up with too much pressure. Put it this way, we're sitting on a ticking time bomb.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:58:07 PM
At 11/28/2014 4:21:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I have no more evidence than the physicists do. The only difference between them and me is that I was taught directly from the Creator of consciousness and the one who formed the illusions to make us believe that our bodies and the universe is real.

Do you think that it is more probable that you are being spoken to by God, or that you are mistaken, as has been the case with thousands of people?

Scientists were given the language of mathematics by our Creator so they learned indirectly about the mind of God over thousands of years worth of studying the objects they saw. Mathematics was designed by God to measure the illusions until now to learn that particles are nothing but illusions, also. Now that mathematics can't explain the invisible mind of God, physicists are now guessing at how the universe came into being. If they were taught that it's all a dream, then they would understand why mathematics couldn't explain how we came into being.

You're asking them to believe a hypothesis for which there is no evidence other than your claim that God has told you that to be true.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:47:56 PM
At 11/29/2014 7:58:07 PM, Wocambs wrote:

Do you think that it is more probable that you are being spoken to by God, or that you are mistaken, as has been the case with thousands of people?

You're asking them to believe a hypothesis for which there is no evidence other than your claim that God has told you that to be true.

Physicists don't have any evidence that we are real, either.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:51:39 PM

No one has evidence that God or us are real.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:38:52 PM
At 11/29/2014 8:47:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's a question that doesn't make any sense since it's not possible to prove it either way, by definition.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:43:57 PM
At 11/29/2014 9:38:52 PM, Wocambs wrote:

It's a question that doesn't make any sense since it's not possible to prove it either way, by definition.

I'm the only one in this universe today that understands how God created us. Everyone else is guessing.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:05:48 PM
At 11/29/2014 9:43:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm the only one in this universe today that understands how God created us. Everyone else is guessing.

So, where's the evidence you're using?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:31:04 AM
At 11/29/2014 10:05:48 PM, Wocambs wrote:

There is no evidence that God or His creation exists other than invisible vibrations, which is the mind of our invisible Creator where we all exist.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 4:00:43 PM
At 11/30/2014 8:31:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is no evidence that God or His creation exists other than invisible vibrations, which is the mind of our invisible Creator where we all exist.

So you have no reason to believe this?
Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 7:56:11 PM
Wait... so if we are all experiencing some dream that God is simulating for us. Whats the point of our existence. Why would an all powerful creator create humanity just to confine us to a dream state instead of allowing us to experience reality. Whats the point of our existence if this is true?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:10:05 AM
At 11/30/2014 4:00:43 PM, Wocambs wrote:

I am the mind of God so I don't have to believe anything these days.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:12:15 AM
At 11/30/2014 7:56:11 PM, Rubikx wrote:
Wait... so if we are all experiencing some dream that God is simulating for us. Whats the point of our existence. Why would an all powerful creator create humanity just to confine us to a dream state instead of allowing us to experience reality. Whats the point of our existence if this is true?

Because our Creator can do whatever He pleases. It's not our creation to judge.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:06:39 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:10:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:

But you would agree that so far you have given me absolutely no reason to believe you, right?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 2:36:09 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:06:39 AM, Wocambs wrote:

But you would agree that so far you have given me absolutely no reason to believe you, right?

I could care less if you believe me or not. I'm only here to find God's chosen believers who will listen to His voice, which is my created invisible existence in God.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 3:37:51 PM
At 12/1/2014 2:36:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I could care less if you believe me or not. I'm only here to find God's chosen believers who will listen to His voice, which is my created invisible existence in God.

*will listen to His voice for no explicable reason
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:01:39 PM
At 12/1/2014 3:37:51 PM, Wocambs wrote:

We're experiencing a program called Eternal Life. God chose certain illusions ( flesh of men called believers ) to listen to His voice during this age. This makes His chosen non-believing Christians and Jews jealous enough to force them to kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:35:38 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:01:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We're experiencing a program called Eternal Life. God chose certain illusions ( flesh of men called believers ) to listen to His voice during this age. This makes His chosen non-believing Christians and Jews jealous enough to force them to kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.

But all you've done is make an assertion, and refused to support it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 8:20:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2014 4:35:38 PM, Wocambs wrote:
At 12/1/2014 4:01:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

But all you've done is make an assertion, and refused to support it.

How do you support something that's invisible to man? Don't you think that our Creator needs to teach us that this is all a dream since we all thought this was real from the time man first woke up in this world ( universe )?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:10:52 PM
At 12/13/2014 8:20:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

How do you support something that's invisible to man?

YOU don't. That's the point.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 6:56:58 PM
At 12/13/2014 12:10:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

How do you support something that's invisible to man?

YOU don't. That's the point.

Only God's chosen believers will listen to His voice and learn how He created everything.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 2:01:34 PM
How do you support something that's invisible to man? Don't you think that our Creator needs to teach us that this is all a dream since we all thought this was real from the time man first woke up in this world ( universe )?

I suppose I'll have to just wait until he reaches into my mind, then. In the meantime I can only be in disbelief.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 4:40:02 PM
At 11/28/2014 1:51:28 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

This is the only post that makes sense in this crazy thread.