Jump to topic:

Black Holes

DebatorPro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 3:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok, so normally I don't create forum topics or discuss a lot on them as a prefer one-on-one debates. However, recently I have been thinking a lot about black holes and would like to share my ideas and receive feedback on them.

Alright, I'm going to assume that if you are reading this you know at least a little bit about black holes as well as some of the theories about them.

At the centre of the black hole is the singularity. According to Einsteins equations, the singularity has infinite density, and gravity and time stops. I was thinking it would be impossible to have infinite density or gravity in a finite universe. There have been several theories to explain this (ie. many universes or that the equations are just wrong). However, I believe this can all be explained if at the singularity matter is being transferred from the 3rd dimension into the 4th dimension.

Now, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I believe it would explain the time stopping and infinite density.
Infinite density - all of that matter is being crushed into the 4th dimension and so you can have as much as you want in that spot as it doesn't take up any room in our 3rd dimension.

time - If the matter is moved into the 4th dimension, who's to say that that dimension follows the same time as ours. If it no longer exists in our dimension then it is very likely that it doesn't exist in our time dimension also.

Before you comment please be aware I have absolutely no scientific background or evidence to support my ideas, it is pure speculation. So please keep that in mind when you comment and I will do my best to answer your questions and respond to your comments.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 4:58:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 3:09:04 PM, DebatorPro wrote:
Ok, so normally I don't create forum topics or discuss a lot on them as a prefer one-on-one debates. However, recently I have been thinking a lot about black holes and would like to share my ideas and receive feedback on them.

Alright, I'm going to assume that if you are reading this you know at least a little bit about black holes as well as some of the theories about them.

At the centre of the black hole is the singularity. According to Einsteins equations, the singularity has infinite density, and gravity and time stops. I was thinking it would be impossible to have infinite density or gravity in a finite universe. There have been several theories to explain this (ie. many universes or that the equations are just wrong). However, I believe this can all be explained if at the singularity matter is being transferred from the 3rd dimension into the 4th dimension.

Now, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I believe it would explain the time stopping and infinite density.
Infinite density - all of that matter is being crushed into the 4th dimension and so you can have as much as you want in that spot as it doesn't take up any room in our 3rd dimension.

time - If the matter is moved into the 4th dimension, who's to say that that dimension follows the same time as ours. If it no longer exists in our dimension then it is very likely that it doesn't exist in our time dimension also.

Before you comment please be aware I have absolutely no scientific background or evidence to support my ideas, it is pure speculation. So please keep that in mind when you comment and I will do my best to answer your questions and respond to your comments.

It's not as outrageous of an idea as you think, and some scientists have literally proposed this exactly, but a more prevailing theory is that they lead to other universes.

If you don't know didly about it, you should read up on it. It's fascinating stuff, believe me. Here's some examples of three perspectives -- leading to another universe, to another dimension, and nowhere at all: http://www.newscientist.com... ; http://mkaku.org... ; http://www.universetoday.com...