Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

I have discovered reality!

bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:27:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So bloggsy, you are saying that it's 100% likely for it to be a possibility that God exists?
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:50:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 3:27:58 AM, Accipiter wrote:
So bloggsy, you are saying that it's 100% likely for it to be a possibility that God exists?

Yes, there is a 100% chance a god may exist , I can show that science and religion will always have an infinite battle, science and religion have a 50/50 equally strength claim.

True value logical axioms can prove this, science can not disagree and neither can religion.

In my learning of some science, I also crossed the path of religion, in reality religion and the versions of creation are the very first Protoscience.
'In the philosophy of science, there are several definitions of protoscience. Protoscience is sometimes distinguished from pseudoscience by a willingness to be changed through new evidence'

Science became a separate branch from religion, but continued in certain aspects of creation from religion and quantified values, such as let there be light from one faith, we were made from dust from the ground from another faith etc.
In the beginning there was nothing, science have a big bang, religion has gods.

I can clearly show a 50/50 argument and religion having has much premise to say there is a god as opposed to science.

Religion will not like that after creation everything else they say is fiction made up by the original writers thoughts.

However this does not matter, by science and a true analogy axiom I can clearly show an infinite argument that shows science to be built on false disciplines and taking creation from the bible for face value.
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:00:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.

They would when they see 100% reality and see that science is not 100% reality from their learning of it.
I do not know why , I started to learn science and what they were saying to what I observe about reality is more fictional than religion.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:12:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/22/2015 7:00:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.


They would when they see 100% reality and see that science is not 100% reality from their learning of it.

No one says science is 100% reality. Part of science is the acknowledgement that 100% certainty cannot be attained in reality.

I do not know why , I started to learn science and what they were saying to what I observe about reality is more fictional than religion.

Your grammar is hard to parse.
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:58:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/22/2015 10:12:50 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/22/2015 7:00:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.


They would when they see 100% reality and see that science is not 100% reality from their learning of it.

No one says science is 100% reality. Part of science is the acknowledgement that 100% certainty cannot be attained in reality.

I do not know why , I started to learn science and what they were saying to what I observe about reality is more fictional than religion.

Your grammar is hard to parse.

My grammar is hard to parse! No it is not, are you one of the trolls I mentioned that will try to disrupt the thread?

I think you are because mentioning grammar that is easy to understand and saying it is hard to parse, sounds like several forum trolls I have come across,
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 5:10:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

Do you want to formally debate this?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:25:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 4:58:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/22/2015 10:12:50 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/22/2015 7:00:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.


They would when they see 100% reality and see that science is not 100% reality from their learning of it.

No one says science is 100% reality. Part of science is the acknowledgement that 100% certainty cannot be attained in reality.

I do not know why , I started to learn science and what they were saying to what I observe about reality is more fictional than religion.

Your grammar is hard to parse.


My grammar is hard to parse! No it is not, are you one of the trolls I mentioned that will try to disrupt the thread?

I think you are because mentioning grammar that is easy to understand and saying it is hard to parse, sounds like several forum trolls I have come across,

Don't mean to troll, but your statement was a little coherent. I'm sure you meant to say that science is more fictional than religion. Is that all of science? So the theory of gravity is more fictional than religion? Germ theory?

But there is a kernel of truth here. Reality is more amazing than anyone's imagination.
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 6:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 5:10:15 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

Do you want to formally debate this?

Yes I do, the truths of reality are very simple, there is nothing that is perceived in my reality apart from the absolute truth and the honest truth to ourselves.

I will start with a simple story to think about.

I and you travel back in time before science and before religion. Has we travel back in time all the knowledge and information we have now , we forget, it did not exist.

This is the first truth, if we travelled back in time before religion and science we have no prior knowledge of science and religion allowing us to talk about the Universe with open minds, un-interfered with by others thoughts before us. Science and the religions of now was written before our times.

Firstly can I ask if you agree with this to see if I can establish you have an objective nature regardless of religion or science stance?
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 6:05:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 8:25:10 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/23/2015 4:58:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/22/2015 10:12:50 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/22/2015 7:00:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.


They would when they see 100% reality and see that science is not 100% reality from their learning of it.

No one says science is 100% reality. Part of science is the acknowledgement that 100% certainty cannot be attained in reality.

I do not know why , I started to learn science and what they were saying to what I observe about reality is more fictional than religion.

Your grammar is hard to parse.


My grammar is hard to parse! No it is not, are you one of the trolls I mentioned that will try to disrupt the thread?

I think you are because mentioning grammar that is easy to understand and saying it is hard to parse, sounds like several forum trolls I have come across,

Don't mean to troll, but your statement was a little coherent. I'm sure you meant to say that science is more fictional than religion. Is that all of science? So the theory of gravity is more fictional than religion? Germ theory?

But there is a kernel of truth here. Reality is more amazing than anyone's imagination.

Not all of science is fictional, and reality is the truth that is not imagination, people do not like the truth, although I feel the truth is very obvious.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 7:56:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2015 6:05:20 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/23/2015 8:25:10 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/23/2015 4:58:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/22/2015 10:12:50 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/22/2015 7:00:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:06:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

No one who understands science would say that they would 'prove' anything by science with '100% possibility' using 'axioms'.


They would when they see 100% reality and see that science is not 100% reality from their learning of it.

No one says science is 100% reality. Part of science is the acknowledgement that 100% certainty cannot be attained in reality.

I do not know why , I started to learn science and what they were saying to what I observe about reality is more fictional than religion.

Your grammar is hard to parse.


My grammar is hard to parse! No it is not, are you one of the trolls I mentioned that will try to disrupt the thread?

I think you are because mentioning grammar that is easy to understand and saying it is hard to parse, sounds like several forum trolls I have come across,

Don't mean to troll, but your statement was a little coherent. I'm sure you meant to say that science is more fictional than religion. Is that all of science? So the theory of gravity is more fictional than religion? Germ theory?

But there is a kernel of truth here. Reality is more amazing than anyone's imagination.


Not all of science is fictional, and reality is the truth that is not imagination, people do not like the truth, although I feel the truth is very obvious.

To me this reads as a series of disjointed statements with no coherent theme or message, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

Who doesn't like the truth? What truth is obvious? All truth? So you know everything? It's not clear to me what you're saying. Are you saying most of science is more fictional than religion? Reality = truth is also not really a true statement. There are plenty of mathematical truths that may not have any manifestation in reality.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 4:51:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2015 6:01:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/23/2015 5:10:15 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

Do you want to formally debate this?

Yes I do, the truths of reality are very simple, there is nothing that is perceived in my reality apart from the absolute truth and the honest truth to ourselves.

I will start with a simple story to think about.

I and you travel back in time before science and before religion. Has we travel back in time all the knowledge and information we have now , we forget, it did not exist.

This is the first truth, if we travelled back in time before religion and science we have no prior knowledge of science and religion allowing us to talk about the Universe with open minds, un-interfered with by others thoughts before us. Science and the religions of now was written before our times.

Got it.

Firstly can I ask if you agree with this to see if I can establish you have an objective nature regardless of religion or science stance?

Yes, I agree, I'm a blank slate, I'm ready to drink the Kool-Aid.

My mind is like clay, now squeeze it.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 5:17:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:


You're about the 3rd or 4th person I know on here to claim to know the truth about everything. And like those before you, you appear to be a rambling lunatic.
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 6:54:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 5:17:40 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:


You're about the 3rd or 4th person I know on here to claim to know the truth about everything. And like those before you, you appear to be a rambling lunatic.

A rambling lunatic, a personal insult, one of these people I predicted would arrive in this thread, willing to flame and not discuss.

I do not claim to know everything, I claim I know reality and some truths, truths I can only define by MY abilities of literature.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 6:58:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 6:54:18 AM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/25/2015 5:17:40 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:


You're about the 3rd or 4th person I know on here to claim to know the truth about everything. And like those before you, you appear to be a rambling lunatic.


A rambling lunatic, a personal insult, one of these people I predicted would arrive in this thread, willing to flame and not discuss.

I do not claim to know everything, I claim I know reality and some truths, truths I can only define by MY abilities of literature.

And like those before you, you claim to know truths that others do not see yet fail to bring a single one before us. Your abilities of literature? What kind of subjective nonsense is that?
bloggsy
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 7:01:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 4:51:29 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/24/2015 6:01:39 PM, bloggsy wrote:
At 2/23/2015 5:10:15 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:19:32 AM, bloggsy wrote:
Hello all, I was very surprised to find a science section in a religious debate forum, I was looking for religion.
Firstly I will explain myself, I accidentally fell into science, I have never been religious, although in hard times I have often looked to the sky and asked for help.
I have looked at science for several years, my approach was always a discourse and to question the information of the present.
I will be honest and say that most science forums have banned me, the true reason because I would not accept their disciplines they were trying to force on me to accept.
Often I would question the true axiom values of the information science has, and often they were unable to answer me except with the standard posting back present information. Present information science claims to be fact, although most of the facts the axiom value of logic and the truth over rule.

I can tell you now that if this debate does start, then there will be countless trolls trying to destroy the thread, I am hoping the mods on this forum are religious and have an objective to themselves nature.
I can also tell you that religion will not like what I have to say, reality effects both parties.

However, in hoping to a good debate, I will prove by axioms, that in deed there is a 100% possibility a God exists.

I can show that religion is as equally strong as science, however also flawed by perceived image by history .

If anyone wants to discuss any of this , please let me no in thread and I will continue and show 100% true reality , by science means and use of the bible and creation.

Do you want to formally debate this?

Yes I do, the truths of reality are very simple, there is nothing that is perceived in my reality apart from the absolute truth and the honest truth to ourselves.

I will start with a simple story to think about.

I and you travel back in time before science and before religion. Has we travel back in time all the knowledge and information we have now , we forget, it did not exist.

This is the first truth, if we travelled back in time before religion and science we have no prior knowledge of science and religion allowing us to talk about the Universe with open minds, un-interfered with by others thoughts before us. Science and the religions of now was written before our times.

Got it.

Firstly can I ask if you agree with this to see if I can establish you have an objective nature regardless of religion or science stance?

Yes, I agree, I'm a blank slate, I'm ready to drink the Kool-Aid.

My mind is like clay, now squeeze it.

So firstly , we are back to the beginning, I and you, we decide we want to know where we come from, how did we get here, what is what etc.

We both agree that anything we think about is based on a finite observation and mostly what we discuss is invention, at this time there is no god and there is no science, we are the first people to think about this, anything we invent with our thoughts , we can only ever deem most of it to be a localised answer because of finite observation.

Would you agree with this? from a blank canvass to be truthful in the statement I say, reality of the situation we are in.