Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Neanderthals mixed with humans

Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 2:53:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Forgive me if someone already has posted this here, or if I'm a bit behind on the time. It's a fairly recent article, so recent my book doesn't mention any evidence for hybridization, but I thought it was interesting.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com...

So here's what I'm wondering...if I dropped this link on, say, Stormfront, are all the white supremist tards going to suddenly start showing Neanderthal pride to further distance themselves from non-whites? >:}
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 3:48:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 3:43:47 PM, Pirate wrote:
Just one thing: neaderthals are humans.

Neanderthals are homo's, but not necessarily homo sapiens.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 3:49:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 3:48:25 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/14/2010 3:43:47 PM, Pirate wrote:
Just one thing: neaderthals are humans.

Neanderthals are homo's, but not necessarily homo sapiens.

Yea, they were a different genotype. It's just like how Cheetahs are cats, but aren't classified under "felis".
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 3:59:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 2:53:20 PM, Yvette wrote:
Forgive me if someone already has posted this here, or if I'm a bit behind on the time. It's a fairly recent article, so recent my book doesn't mention any evidence for hybridization, but I thought it was interesting.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com...

So here's what I'm wondering...if I dropped this link on, say, Stormfront, are all the white supremist tards going to suddenly start showing Neanderthal pride to further distance themselves from non-whites? >:}

I raised a similar point in the previous thread and I was kind of joking but you would be surprised. Don't know about Stormfront but some white supremacy forums are way ahead of you, see here: http://www.vnnforum.com...

Racist 1: "The suggestion seems to be that these fellows were Neanderthals. Could still be our ancestors though. I have long liked the idea that the Neanderthal genes are a source of our qualities that evolved through living in the icy north. Charles Darwin did not put forward the Out of Africa theory or a date for when man evolved."

Racist 2: "Perhaps it was our Neanderthal ancestry that helped make us intellectually and culturally superior to the negroes and other sub-human races."
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 4:06:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 3:36:32 PM, Puck wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Fairly sure the Neanderthal DNA doesn't discriminate, so not sure what there is for SF to like. :P

Awwww. Curse you, Volkov!

-fistshake-
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 4:08:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 3:59:07 PM, feverish wrote:
At 7/14/2010 2:53:20 PM, Yvette wrote:
Forgive me if someone already has posted this here, or if I'm a bit behind on the time. It's a fairly recent article, so recent my book doesn't mention any evidence for hybridization, but I thought it was interesting.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com...

So here's what I'm wondering...if I dropped this link on, say, Stormfront, are all the white supremist tards going to suddenly start showing Neanderthal pride to further distance themselves from non-whites? >:}

I raised a similar point in the previous thread and I was kind of joking but you would be surprised. Don't know about Stormfront but some white supremacy forums are way ahead of you, see here: http://www.vnnforum.com...

Racist 1: "The suggestion seems to be that these fellows were Neanderthals. Could still be our ancestors though. I have long liked the idea that the Neanderthal genes are a source of our qualities that evolved through living in the icy north. Charles Darwin did not put forward the Out of Africa theory or a date for when man evolved."

Racist 2: "Perhaps it was our Neanderthal ancestry that helped make us intellectually and culturally superior to the negroes and other sub-human races."

"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 4:17:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Didn't we evolve from Cro Magnons?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 4:27:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 4:17:20 PM, Anarcho wrote:
Didn't we evolve from Cro Magnons?

Cro Magnon were early homo sapiens. We evolved from homo erectus.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 11:51:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

tru dat. bones can't hold opinions. ergo they can't be racist. :D
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
CrappyDebater
Posts: 334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 11:53:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 11:51:43 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

tru dat. bones can't hold opinions. ergo they can't be racist. :D

semantics
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 3:24:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 11:53:20 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:51:43 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

tru dat. bones can't hold opinions. ergo they can't be racist. :D

semantics
Are fun when properly used.
I miss the old members.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 7:08:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 3:24:30 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:53:20 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:51:43 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

tru dat. bones can't hold opinions. ergo they can't be racist. :D

semantics
Are fun when properly used.

But are ultimately useless when trying to convey a point.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 7:13:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 7:08:29 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/15/2010 3:24:30 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:53:20 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:51:43 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

tru dat. bones can't hold opinions. ergo they can't be racist. :D

semantics
Are fun when properly used.

But are ultimately useless when trying to convey a point.

Since no point has ever been conveyed amirite?

Otherwise it has to either be conveyed with words that mean something or words that don't, and you just disqualified the former, the latter being obviously impossible.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 7:17:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 2:53:20 PM, Yvette wrote:
Forgive me if someone already has posted this here, or if I'm a bit behind on the time. It's a fairly recent article, so recent my book doesn't mention any evidence for hybridization, but I thought it was interesting.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com...

So here's what I'm wondering...if I dropped this link on, say, Stormfront, are all the white supremist tards going to suddenly start showing Neanderthal pride to further distance themselves from non-whites? >:}

This is fairly old news and has ben suggested for a long time. In any case I don't really believe in Neanderthals, they were pretty much just modern humans. The stormfront guys except evolution as a rule, this does not seem to undermine them really.

One warning though, certain academic institutions do attempt to monitor and discriminate against people who post on that site, for whatever reason.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:13:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

On the contrary, a little racism to a certain extent is pretty much an escapable part of being human. It's how the brain works.

However, there is a difference between the brain's inclination to categorize, generalize, and have a tribal mentality, and a person being outright racist. A racist not only indulges their knee-jerk racism but believes they are truly better, more deserving, etc. They might think so because they deny privilege and so are convinced that whites do better just because they are better, and vice versa, or they might think they deserve that privilege because they are white.

Racism is inherently delusional, and like "religious science" it comes to a conclusion first and then arranges the facts to fit the conclusion. I make a point of not taking pride in my ancestry or geographic location, of acknowledging my privilege and trying to educate myself on "race"/other cultures, as well as acknowledging that my knee-jerk reaction will always be to some extent racist, because that is how the brain is. I think denying that only gives people an excuse to continue to take pride in ancestry/location and to not acknowledge their undeserved privilege.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:46:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 7:17:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
In any case I don't really believe in Neanderthals, they were pretty much just modern humans.

wat?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
CrappyDebater
Posts: 334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:49:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 9:13:24 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/14/2010 11:49:53 PM, CrappyDebater wrote:
"Racism: making idiots proud of their idiot ancestry since 2010!"

I'm sure there's not a racist bone in your body eh Yvette?

On the contrary, a little racism to a certain extent is pretty much an escapable part of being human. It's how the brain works.

At least your honest, but lets not confuse racism with being proud of oneself.

Please read.....

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point ....
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points ...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK!

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you .. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce .. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud ... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:49:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 7:17:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

In any case I don't really believe in Neanderthals, they were pretty much just modern humans.

Huh? Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans? Neanderthals were very different from the hominids we evolved from.

Also, has anyone ever noticed that the brown skinned hominids evolve into a white male in the evolution diagrams? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would evolve into an African fellow first?

http://yecheadquarters.org...
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:53:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 9:49:54 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Huh? Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans? Neanderthals were very different from the hominids we evolved from.


Reconstructions show that no one would bat an eye lid if they were walking down a high street today. They may have differences, but they are just a type of modern man.

Also, has anyone ever noticed that the brown skinned hominids evolve into a white male in the evolution diagrams? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would evolve into an African fellow first?

http://yecheadquarters.org...

I think that is just the unconcious bias of the author/artist.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:59:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://facstaff.gpc.edu...

i think i would notice someone with a weird elongated head like that :P

also now that you mention it, are all bacteria the same species just cause they look the same to the untrained observer?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:01:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 9:53:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:49:54 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Huh? Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans? Neanderthals were very different from the hominids we evolved from.


Reconstructions show that no one would bat an eye lid if they were walking down a high street today. They may have differences, but they are just a type of modern man.


Well, I would sure as hell look. They'd look like a pretty f*cked up person, that's for sure. They only reason they would probably pass is because we've seen people with some pretty f*cked up faces. They would be much taller than us, though, and have an occipital bun at the back of their head that they couldn't hide. The only reason they could truly just walk past us is that we believe they can't exist in our day and age.

http://www.helsinki.fi...

Their skulls are twice as big as a full grown modern male's skull

Also, has anyone ever noticed that the brown skinned hominids evolve into a white male in the evolution diagrams? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would evolve into an African fellow first?

http://yecheadquarters.org...

I think that is just the unconcious bias of the author/artist.

Yeah. That's the point. I would think that the artist would take anthropology into consideration when, I don't know, making a diagram for it XD
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:05:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So here's what I'm wondering...if I dropped this link on, say, Stormfront, are all the white supremist tards going to suddenly start showing Neanderthal pride to further distance themselves from non-whites?:

Logic is antithetical to people who suffer from a bad case of confirmation bias, so, probably not.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:10:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 10:01:05 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:53:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:49:54 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Huh? Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans? Neanderthals were very different from the hominids we evolved from.


Reconstructions show that no one would bat an eye lid if they were walking down a high street today. They may have differences, but they are just a type of modern man.


Well, I would sure as hell look. They'd look like a pretty f*cked up person, that's for sure. They only reason they would probably pass is because we've seen people with some pretty f*cked up faces. They would be much taller than us, though, and have an occipital bun at the back of their head that they couldn't hide. The only reason they could truly just walk past us is that we believe they can't exist in our day and age.

http://www.helsinki.fi...

Their skulls are twice as big as a full grown modern male's skull


I was led to believe that the differences are not so big, I'll have to follow your link and then go link hunting myself.

Also, has anyone ever noticed that the brown skinned hominids evolve into a white male in the evolution diagrams? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would evolve into an African fellow first?

http://yecheadquarters.org...

I think that is just the unconcious bias of the author/artist.

Yeah. That's the point. I would think that the artist would take anthropology into consideration when, I don't know, making a diagram for it XD

If the final image was of a black fellow, then many people in America and Europe would be confused, you know how stupid people are. Of course really the diagram should end with a black, white, arab, asian, oriental and various people of mixed race at a gay bar. One of them should also be disabled. Possibly even a woman.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:11:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Neanderthals are not modern humans. The prevailing and most likely theory is that they were descended from H. erectus (and tons of offshoots) and moved out of Africa. H. sapiens was also descended from H. erectus, but evolved separately. Neanderthals' DNA looks very, very different. While there is evidence we interbred, they had a great deal of features modern humans don't, and vice versa. Racial differences do exist in modern humans, but we all have foreheads and chins--signs of small jaws and frontal brains. Neanderthals were adapted for the Ice Age, with larger brains but not in the front. They had features we don't, like protrusions on the back of the skull. We obviously were capable of interbreeding, so speciation wasn't quite done, but we're talking the kind of difference between a tiger and a housecat.

"Modern human" for the record, anatomically, means the variant that developed that chin and forehead. Neanderthals lack both, therefor they are not modern humans.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:16:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 10:01:05 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:53:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:49:54 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Huh? Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans? Neanderthals were very different from the hominids we evolved from.


Reconstructions show that no one would bat an eye lid if they were walking down a high street today. They may have differences, but they are just a type of modern man.


Well, I would sure as hell look. They'd look like a pretty f*cked up person, that's for sure. They only reason they would probably pass is because we've seen people with some pretty f*cked up faces. They would be much taller than us, though, and have an occipital bun at the back of their head that they couldn't hide. The only reason they could truly just walk past us is that we believe they can't exist in our day and age.

Damn you for mentioning the occipital bun before me. For the record, that's the protrusion I was talking about...though protrusion's probably a huge overstatement.

However, Neanderthals were actually shorther and stockier than us. They also had huge noses that made their face look a bit weird. And, of course, those giant brow ridges are pretty much their most obvious feature. It's not a big forehead, it's a lack of a forehead and a huge ridge. That's anatomically not human.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:20:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 10:10:02 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/15/2010 10:01:05 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:53:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/15/2010 9:49:54 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Huh? Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans? Neanderthals were very different from the hominids we evolved from.


Reconstructions show that no one would bat an eye lid if they were walking down a high street today. They may have differences, but they are just a type of modern man.


Well, I would sure as hell look. They'd look like a pretty f*cked up person, that's for sure. They only reason they would probably pass is because we've seen people with some pretty f*cked up faces. They would be much taller than us, though, and have an occipital bun at the back of their head that they couldn't hide. The only reason they could truly just walk past us is that we believe they can't exist in our day and age.

http://www.helsinki.fi...

Their skulls are twice as big as a full grown modern male's skull


I was led to believe that the differences are not so big, I'll have to follow your link and then go link hunting myself.

Also, has anyone ever noticed that the brown skinned hominids evolve into a white male in the evolution diagrams? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would evolve into an African fellow first?

http://yecheadquarters.org...

I think that is just the unconcious bias of the author/artist.

Yeah. That's the point. I would think that the artist would take anthropology into consideration when, I don't know, making a diagram for it XD

If the final image was of a black fellow, then many people in America and Europe would be confused, you know how stupid people are. Of course really the diagram should end with a black, white, arab, asian, oriental and various people of mixed race at a gay bar. One of them should also be disabled. Possibly even a woman.

Also, if the evolution of man was described:

Ape,
Bi-pedal ape,
Proto-human,
Primitive man,
Black man,
White man

People would assume that white people are one up on black people on the evolutionary scale!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 10:24:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am confused, this fellow is a neanderthal.

http://australianmuseum.net.au...

The occipital bun would raise no eyebrows, that it s a normal modern skull shape, the forehead is unusual. But not 'point and stare' unsusual. Unless of course its a human-neanderthal cross breed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.