Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Modern Physics had brought us Nothing.

ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
yep, you read it right.

"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

"Modern Physics"has hijacked old technology and 'sold' it as their own.

That is called 'THEFT"

Now, nothing CAN work because of "Modern Physics" because "Modern Physics'

is extremely flawed and wrong.

I will define "Modern physics" as the physics when the village idiot Albert Einstein

entered the stage!

I am aware how, at first, bizarre it sounds and I know people will automatically make

knee-jerk refelx rejections,.

However, if you are going to research this you will find it to be true, Alas.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 1:52:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

Because nuclear reactors don't exist, GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision, quantum ICT has produced no results, and red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!

I have researched this and it is TRUE!
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 3:26:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 1:52:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

Because nuclear reactors don't exist, GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision, quantum ICT has produced no results, and red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!

I have researched this and it is TRUE!

Indeed! MRI machines contain kids drawing pictues of your organs with crayons rather than any physics.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:08:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 3:26:42 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 3/6/2015 1:52:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

Because nuclear reactors don't exist, GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision, quantum ICT has produced no results, and red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!

I have researched this and it is TRUE!

Indeed! MRI machines contain kids drawing pictues of your organs with crayons rather than any physics.

That is NOT what I wrote, strawman fallacy!
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:08:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 3:26:42 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 3/6/2015 1:52:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

Because nuclear reactors don't exist, GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision, quantum ICT has produced no results, and red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!

I have researched this and it is TRUE!

Indeed! MRI machines contain kids drawing pictues of your organs with crayons rather than any physics.

Well, let's anylyse that:

"Because nuclear reactors don't exist"

I never wrote that! Of course they exist. but NOT because of "Modern Physics"

"GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision"

This is CORRECT. GPS doesn't doesn't need special relativity for precision" !
Very good!

"quantum ICT has produced no results"
The truth is that ICT products like transistor chips and all that jazz,
have nothing to do with the Quantum Mechanis Hoax.

"And red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!"

Where did I wrote that?! However, again,it is NOT because of "Modern Physics"

Actually "Modern Physics' is an oxymoron.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:48:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 6:08:43 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/6/2015 3:26:42 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 3/6/2015 1:52:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

Because nuclear reactors don't exist, GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision, quantum ICT has produced no results, and red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!

I have researched this and it is TRUE!

Indeed! MRI machines contain kids drawing pictues of your organs with crayons rather than any physics.


Well, let's anylyse that:


"Because nuclear reactors don't exist"

I never wrote that! Of course they exist. but NOT because of "Modern Physics"


"GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision"

This is CORRECT. GPS doesn't doesn't need special relativity for precision" !
Very good!

"quantum ICT has produced no results"
The truth is that ICT products like transistor chips and all that jazz,
have nothing to do with the Quantum Mechanis Hoax.

"And red shifting and gravitational lensing are NOT used by astronomers for speed and mass analysis!"

Where did I wrote that?! However, again,it is NOT because of "Modern Physics"


Actually "Modern Physics' is an oxymoron.

Do you understand how any of these technologies work?
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:29:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you understand how any of these technologies work?

Most, yes. But that is not the point, mate,
The point is that "modern physics' has NOTHING to do with that!

There is really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics"

Not one!
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:47:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 10:29:43 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Do you understand how any of these technologies work?


Most, yes. But that is not the point, mate,
The point is that "modern physics' has NOTHING to do with that!

There is really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics"

Not one!

It is the point, because without that knowledge, the claim has no basis.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:15:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
yep, you read it right.

"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

"Modern Physics"has hijacked old technology and 'sold' it as their own.

That is called 'THEFT"

Now, nothing CAN work because of "Modern Physics" because "Modern Physics'

is extremely flawed and wrong.

I will define "Modern physics" as the physics when the village idiot Albert Einstein

entered the stage!



I am aware how, at first, bizarre it sounds and I know people will automatically make

knee-jerk refelx rejections,.

However, if you are going to research this you will find it to be true, Alas.

Man youre just on a spree of stupidity arent you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:09:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 10:29:43 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Do you understand how any of these technologies work?


Most, yes. But that is not the point, mate,
The point is that "modern physics' has NOTHING to do with that!

There is really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics"

Not one!

What do you mean by "modern physics". Are you talking in that last decade or century. Or do you mean non classical or non newtonian physics. Cause "modern physics" isn't exactly a precise term.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:17:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 11:15:46 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
yep, you read it right.

"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

"Modern Physics"has hijacked old technology and 'sold' it as their own.

That is called 'THEFT"

Now, nothing CAN work because of "Modern Physics" because "Modern Physics'

is extremely flawed and wrong.

I will define "Modern physics" as the physics when the village idiot Albert Einstein

entered the stage!



I am aware how, at first, bizarre it sounds and I know people will automatically make

knee-jerk refelx rejections,.

However, if you are going to research this you will find it to be true, Alas.

Man youre just on a spree of stupidity arent you?

I politely ask you to please explain why you wrote this?
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:20:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:17:28 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 11:15:46 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:32:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
yep, you read it right.

"Modern physics" has brought us not one thing!

"Modern Physics"has hijacked old technology and 'sold' it as their own.

That is called 'THEFT"

Now, nothing CAN work because of "Modern Physics" because "Modern Physics'

is extremely flawed and wrong.

I will define "Modern physics" as the physics when the village idiot Albert Einstein

entered the stage!



I am aware how, at first, bizarre it sounds and I know people will automatically make

knee-jerk refelx rejections,.

However, if you are going to research this you will find it to be true, Alas.

Man youre just on a spree of stupidity arent you?

I politely ask you to please explain why you wrote this?

I'm no expert, but I think he's referring to several of your more ridiculous forum posts.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:23:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:09:48 PM, Rubikx wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:29:43 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Do you understand how any of these technologies work?


Most, yes. But that is not the point, mate,
The point is that "modern physics' has NOTHING to do with that!

There is really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics"

Not one!

What do you mean by "modern physics". Are you talking in that last decade or century. Or do you mean non classical or non newtonian physics. Cause "modern physics" isn't exactly a precise term.

So....

You don't even read my postings. In my postings above I have defined "Modern Physics", mate!

What a world.
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:31:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:23:54 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 2:09:48 PM, Rubikx wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:29:43 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Do you understand how any of these technologies work?


Most, yes. But that is not the point, mate,
The point is that "modern physics' has NOTHING to do with that!

There is really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics"

Not one!

What do you mean by "modern physics". Are you talking in that last decade or century. Or do you mean non classical or non newtonian physics. Cause "modern physics" isn't exactly a precise term.


So....

You don't even read my postings. In my postings above I have defined "Modern Physics", mate!




What a world.

I will define "Modern physics" as the physics when the village idiot Albert Einstein
entered the stage!


This still isn't very precise. Do you mean ALL physics since "the village idiot Albert Einstein" or just all physics relating to the works of Einstein. Either way "modern physics" have had huge impacts on our world. There are dozens of inventions that only exist because of "modern physics". What evidence to you have that support

"really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics""
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:33:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

This still isn't very precise. Do you mean ALL physics since "the village idiot Albert Einstein" or just all physics relating to the works of Einstein. Either way "modern physics" have had huge impacts on our world. There are dozens of inventions that only exist because of "modern physics". What evidence to you have that support

"really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics""

Yes, you are right here. Thank you! It is too vague

Yes, I meal ALL of Physics.

For example in the text bok it is written that the 'transistor' in invented because of
the quantum mechanics ( qm is a hoax!!) The truth is actually very very far from that!
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:36:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:33:14 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

This still isn't very precise. Do you mean ALL physics since "the village idiot Albert Einstein" or just all physics relating to the works of Einstein. Either way "modern physics" have had huge impacts on our world. There are dozens of inventions that only exist because of "modern physics". What evidence to you have that support

"really not ONE THING ON EARTH that is here because of 'modern physics""


Yes, you are right here. Thank you! It is too vague

Yes, I meal ALL of Physics.


For example in the text bok it is written that the 'transistor' in invented because of
the quantum mechanics ( qm is a hoax!!) The truth is actually very very far from that!

To which text book are you referring?

how is quantum mechanics a hoax? There is significant evidence to show that, while it isn't well understood, it is still real.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:38:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
t!

To which text book are you referring?

\University textbooks .

how is quantum mechanics a hoax? There is significant evidence to show that, while it isn't well understood, it is still real.

Yes quantum meachins is a hoax. However I do not want to discuss that here.

here I am stating that the 'transistor' and ic's etc etc are NOT here because of

quantum mechanics. Far from it!
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:40:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:38:43 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
t!

To which text book are you referring?


\University textbooks .

how is quantum mechanics a hoax? There is significant evidence to show that, while it isn't well understood, it is still real.

Yes quantum meachins is a hoax. However I do not want to discuss that here.

here I am stating that the 'transistor' and ic's etc etc are NOT here because of

quantum mechanics. Far from it!

Then why are they here?
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:43:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Then why are they here?

That is a good and honest question and I will answer.

But first do you agree that "Modern Physics" claims that they are responsible for the transistor because of quantum mechanics?
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:49:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:43:53 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Then why are they here?


That is a good and honest question and I will answer.

But first do you agree that "Modern Physics" claims that they are responsible for the transistor because of quantum mechanics?

yes i agree that "modern physics" claim responsibility for the transistor because of quantum mechanics.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:49:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here it is right from "Scientific American" a magazine with more lies the you and I will remember!

"Without quantum mechanics there would be no transistor, and hence no personal computer; no laser, and hence no Blu-ray players."

To be find here:

http://www.scientificamerican.com...

What hogwash, bullocks and shite.

It is provable untrue!!
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:52:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

yes i agree that "modern physics" claim responsibility for the transistor because of quantum mechanics.

Thank you!

Now, All I have to do is to prove that the transistors and thinks like that were

invented (mostly by 'very intelligent loners and inventors NOT 'academic acience'),
BEFORE Quantum Mechanics .

I will do that in the next posting, so the postings don't become to

long.
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:55:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:49:33 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Here it is right from "Scientific American" a magazine with more lies the you and I will remember!

"Without quantum mechanics there would be no transistor, and hence no personal computer; no laser, and hence no Blu-ray players."

To be find here:

http://www.scientificamerican.com...



What hogwash, bullocks and shite.

It is provable untrue!!

How is it untrue? Quantum mechanics has lots to do with transistors and computers.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:59:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lilienfield Acknowledged As Pioneer

In an address to the American Institute of Physics in 1988, Bardeen acknowledged the great credit due Lilienfeld for his pioneering efforts to make the semiconductor amplifier. In the 1920s, Lilienfeld could not have understood the physics of the field-effect semiconductor amplifier, as the quantum theory of solids was still several years away. Nevertheless, he had a good intuitive feel for a new approach to electronics. In Bardeen"s own words, "Lilienfeld had the basic concept of controlling the flow of current in a semiconductor to make an amplifying device. It took many years of theory development and material technology to make his dream a reality."

To be found here:

http://www.ieeeghn.org...

So, the transistor was here BEFORE Quantum Mechanics,

Now, if you start researching you will find out that ANYTHING that is here because of so called "Modern Physics" was here far far far before there was any "modern Physics"!

Sometimes the technology is more then a hundred years old!

E.g

mri, satellites, nri, wireless technology, light, lasers, optics, engines and so on and so forth

So, 'modern Physics" has stolen all these ideas and dressed up as if it is their own!
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:59:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How is it untrue? Quantum mechanics has lots to do with transistors and computers.

I just showed you it doesn't ! sorry, mate!
Rubikx
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:08:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:59:05 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
Lilienfield Acknowledged As Pioneer

In an address to the American Institute of Physics in 1988, Bardeen acknowledged the great credit due Lilienfeld for his pioneering efforts to make the semiconductor amplifier. In the 1920s, Lilienfeld could not have understood the physics of the field-effect semiconductor amplifier, as the quantum theory of solids was still several years away. Nevertheless, he had a good intuitive feel for a new approach to electronics. In Bardeen"s own words, "Lilienfeld had the basic concept of controlling the flow of current in a semiconductor to make an amplifying device. It took many years of theory development and material technology to make his dream a reality."


To be found here:

http://www.ieeeghn.org...



So, the transistor was here BEFORE Quantum Mechanics,



Now, if you start researching you will find out that ANYTHING that is here because of so called "Modern Physics" was here far far far before there was any "modern Physics"!

Sometimes the technology is more then a hundred years old!

E.g

mri, satellites, nri, wireless technology, light, lasers, optics, engines and so on and so forth

So, 'modern Physics" has stolen all these ideas and dressed up as if it is their own!

Thats like saying we could not use gravity before the theory of gravity was actually created. While he may not have called it quantum mechanics, it still was quantum mechanics. Besides there are TONNES of inventions that require other parts of quantum mechanics to exist.
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:17:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
!

Thats like saying we could not use gravity before the theory of gravity was actually created. While he may not have called it quantum mechanics, it still was quantum mechanics. Besides there are TONNES of inventions that require other parts of quantum mechanics to exist.

No, no, no.
A few things now. It is stated by the mainstream science that undertanding quantum mechanics (qm) was needed for the invention of the transistor, I very very clearly showed you that that was not true, So, they are lying.

I won't discuss qm being a hoax because it really is, but I discuss here the claim that
qm is needed to invent the transitor.

Furthermore I agree that this is a part of a puzzle.

But do the following. Take anything, and I mean anything that is claimed to be here because of "modern Physics" and I can guarantee that you can find the thing or the concept years, sometimes hundred of years, before the so called "Modern physics"

some other things, mobile phone, television, internet, and so on and so forth!

And there is, so I have found out, a deeper reason for all of this.

But now I got o sleep, it is midnight here, I will be back. Thank you for reacting to my posting. Much appreciated.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 1:16:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 6:08:43 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/6/2015 1:52:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Because nuclear reactors don't exist, GPS doesn't need special relativity for precision


This is CORRECT. GPS doesn't doesn't need special relativity for precision" !
Very good!

Actually, GPS satellite clocks must be adjusted for General and Special Relativity effects.

The satellites are about 20,000 kilometers in orbit, which means the effects of gravity (General Relativity) will make the satellite clock tick faster (45 microseconds) than the earth clock because clocks tick slower closer to massive objects. The satellite is also moving at 14,000 kilometers an hour, which means the effects of velocity (Special Relativity) will make the satellite clock tick slower (7 microseconds) than the earth clock because clocks tick slower at higher velocities.

Together, both calculations show a difference of 45-7=38 microseconds. In one day, this difference works out to be about 10 kilometers error.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 1:27:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The satellites are about 20,000 kilometers in orbit, which means the effects of gravity (General Relativity) will make the satellite clock tick faster (45 microseconds) than the earth clock because clocks tick slower closer to massive objects. The satellite is also moving at 14,000 kilometers an hour, which means the effects of velocity (Special Relativity) will make the satellite clock tick slower (7 microseconds) than the earth clock because clocks tick slower at higher velocities.

Together, both calculations show a difference of 45-7=38 microseconds. In one day, this difference works out to be about 10 kilometers error.

I do understand where you are coming from. I once believed this crap too,
It really is completely wrong
There are NO relativity corrections needed:

read the following:

"To offset these two effects, the GPS engineers reset the clock rates, slowing them down before launch by 39,000 nanoseconds a day. They then proceed to tick in orbit at the same rate as ground clocks, and the system "works." Ground observers can indeed pin-point their position to a high degree of precision. In (Einstein) theory, however, it was expected that because the orbiting clocks all move rapidly and with varying speeds relative to any ground observer (who may be anywhere on the Earth's surface), and since in Einstein's theory the relevant speed is always speed relative to the observer, it was expected that continuously varying relativistic corrections would have to be made to clock rates. This in turn would have introduced an unworkable complexity into the GPS. But these corrections were not made. Yet "the system manages to work, even though they use no relativistic corrections after launch," Van Flandern said. "They have basically blown off Einstein."

To be found here:

http://www.ldolphin.org...

There are different ways tio approach this and one is to see how utterly stupid relativity theory is! It does not work, it has not work, and it will never work!!

Relativity theory has stalled physics for years!!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 1:36:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/8/2015 1:27:50 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
The satellites are about 20,000 kilometers in orbit, which means the effects of gravity (General Relativity) will make the satellite clock tick faster (45 microseconds) than the earth clock because clocks tick slower closer to massive objects. The satellite is also moving at 14,000 kilometers an hour, which means the effects of velocity (Special Relativity) will make the satellite clock tick slower (7 microseconds) than the earth clock because clocks tick slower at higher velocities.

Together, both calculations show a difference of 45-7=38 microseconds. In one day, this difference works out to be about 10 kilometers error.


I do understand where you are coming from. I once believed this crap too,
It really is completely wrong

No, it is correct, that is how the GPS systems work.

There are NO relativity corrections needed:


read the following:


"To offset these two effects, the GPS engineers reset the clock rates, slowing them down before launch by 39,000 nanoseconds a day. They then proceed to tick in orbit at the same rate as ground clocks, and the system "works." Ground observers can indeed pin-point their position to a high degree of precision. In (Einstein) theory, however, it was expected that because the orbiting clocks all move rapidly and with varying speeds relative to any ground observer (who may be anywhere on the Earth's surface), and since in Einstein's theory the relevant speed is always speed relative to the observer, it was expected that continuously varying relativistic corrections would have to be made to clock rates. This in turn would have introduced an unworkable complexity into the GPS. But these corrections were not made. Yet "the system manages to work, even though they use no relativistic corrections after launch," Van Flandern said. "They have basically blown off Einstein."

To be found here:

http://www.ldolphin.org...


There are different ways tio approach this and one is to see how utterly stupid relativity theory is! It does not work, it has not work, and it will never work!!

Relativity theory has stalled physics for years!!

Sorry, but there was no evidence whatsoever on the website showing the GPS systems worked any other way than they actually do work.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth