Jump to topic:

The Moon is an ARIFICIAL object

ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 1:08:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you start researching with an open mind the moon, you will find that it is an artificial object, definitely not a natural one!

There are so many anomalies with regards to the moon:

"If the Earth and Moon were created at the same time, near each other, why has one
got all the iron and the other [the Moon] not much? The differences suggest that Earth
and Moon came into being far from each other, an idea that stumbles over the inability
of astrophysicists to explain how exactly the Moon became a satellite of Earth."

"Knight and Butler say that the circumferences of the Moon,
Earth and the Sun all conform to the megalithic yard. They write:
This all seemed very odd. The Megalithic structures that were built across Western
Europe were frequently used to observe the movements of the Sun and the Moon, but
how could the unit of measure upon which these structures were based be so beautifully integer to the circumference of these bodies as well as the Earth?"

Vasin and Shcherbakov

"If a material had to be devised to protect a giant artificial satellite from the
unfavourable effects of temperature, from cosmic radiation and meteorite
bombardment, the experts would probably have hit upon precisely these metals. In that
case is it not clear why lunar rock is such an extraordinarily poor heat conductor - a
factor which so amazed the astronauts? Wasn't that what the designers of this supersputnik
of the Earth were after? From the engineers' point of view, this spaceship of
ages long past which we call the Moon is superbly constructed"
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:20:37 AM
Hello! If you are reading this, then you have arrived at a forum or a thread that the user 'ryndanangnysen' has been present at. This message is a warning to let future readers know that reading and responding to ryndanangnysen's posts is a leading cause for killing brain cells, and that it would be best for your health and mental sanity to simply ignore whatever stupidity that ryndanangnysen is currently spewing. If you see ryndanangnysen posting on the site elsewhere, please share this warning to let others know that ryndanangnysen is an idiot, and that it is best to ignore whatever it is he is saying. Thank you!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:16:15 PM
At 3/7/2015 11:20:37 AM, imabench wrote:
Hello! If you are reading this, then you have arrived at a forum or a thread that the user 'ryndanangnysen' has been present at. This message is a warning to let future readers know that reading and responding to ryndanangnysen's posts is a leading cause for killing brain cells, and that it would be best for your health and mental sanity to simply ignore whatever stupidity that ryndanangnysen is currently spewing. If you see ryndanangnysen posting on the site elsewhere, please share this warning to let others know that ryndanangnysen is an idiot, and that it is best to ignore whatever it is he is saying. Thank you!

So, you haven't researched any, have you?
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:28:04 PM
This message is a warning to let future readers know that reading and responding to ryndanangnysen's posts is a leading cause for killing brain cells

One should not lightly ignore any warning issued by a bench

'WET PAINT' for example, is oft ignored at one's own peril.

'DON'T TALK TO THE GUY SITTING NEXT TO YOU' could well be equally sage advice. :)
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:33:19 PM
At 3/7/2015 1:08:12 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
If you start researching with an open mind the moon, you will find that it is an artificial object, definitely not a natural one!

Just our moon, ryndanangnysen, or all moons? How does one tell a natural moon from a synthetic one, and what examples of natural moons are there?

When was it made? What evidence that it was not made sooner or later, and how does that evidence accord with the best knowledge drawn from astrophysics, geology, geochemistry and geophysics?

How was it made? What evidence that it was made that way, and that natural moons were not?

What function might it have served, what evidence remains of that function, and what evidence that natural moons don't also have these properties?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:09:22 PM
At 3/7/2015 4:33:57 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
(Yes, I ignored the sign on the bench.)

lol.
After you even made a point of stating how important messages on benches were.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:24:16 PM

"If the Earth and Moon were created at the same time, near each other, why has one
got all the iron and the other [the Moon] not much? The differences suggest that Earth
and Moon came into being far from each other, an idea that stumbles over the inability
of astrophysicists to explain how exactly the Moon became a satellite of Earth."

This all seemed very odd. The Megalithic structures that were built across Western
Europe were frequently used to observe the movements of the Sun and the Moon, but
how could the unit of measure upon which these structures were based be so beautifully integer to the circumference of these bodies as well as the Earth?"

Vasin and Shcherbakov

"If a material had to be devised to protect a giant artificial satellite from the
bombardment, the experts would probably have hit upon precisely these metals. In that
case is it not clear why lunar rock is such an extraordinarily poor heat conductor - a
factor which so amazed the astronauts? Wasn't that what the designers of this supersputnik

OMG you are totally right! The moon happened when an alien pod containing a lifeform called "Lilith" crash-landed on Earth.
Proven Fact!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:27:15 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:09:22 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 3/7/2015 4:33:57 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
(Yes, I ignored the sign on the bench.)
lol.
After you even made a point of stating how important messages on benches were.

It's hard for me to avoid red buttons saying "DON'T PUSH" too. :(
ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:45:20 AM
At 3/7/2015 4:33:19 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Just our moon, ryndanangnysen, or all moons? How does one tell a natural moon from a synthetic one, and what examples of natural moons are there?

When was it made? What evidence that it was not made sooner or later, and how does that evidence accord with the best knowledge drawn from astrophysics, geology, geochemistry and geophysics?

How was it made? What evidence that it was made that way, and that natural moons were not?

What function might it have served, what evidence remains of that function, and what evidence that natural moons don't also have these properties?

I am only talking about our moon here.

Nice try though!

Just start researchng it, you don't seem to be really interested.

Just start here:

Who Built the moon:

http://www.amazon.com...:
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 1:56:02 PM
At 3/8/2015 12:45:20 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

You know that at the moment, the most interesting question about this whacky theory is why you believe it?

I don't think telling others to do your homework is respectful or productive, Ryndan, and you're right: dropping a bunch of links and running is not a good way to get others interested in your interests.
ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:28:00 PM
At 3/8/2015 1:56:02 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/8/2015 12:45:20 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

You know that at the moment, the most interesting question about this whacky theory is why you believe it?

I don't think telling others to do your homework is respectful or productive, Ryndan, and you're right: dropping a bunch of links and running is not a good way to get others interested in your interests.

lol no research then, who cares?
ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 4:14:08 PM
At 3/10/2015 4:12:00 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/10/2015 2:28:00 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
lol no research then, who cares?

You're right: you haven't and I don't.

You are talking right out of la la land

You don't know me, so you don't know how much I have researched so this is really a very dumb irrational and illogical post,

but I bet you can't understand that.

Now, what do you have a problem with?
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 3:54:46 PM

Vasin and Shcherbakov

You're going to need more evidence than that.
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 3:54:46 PM

Vasin and Shcherbakov

You can call me Mark if you like.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 4:13:37 PM
At 3/10/2015 4:14:08 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

Not meaning to be rude, but scholarly laziness, and intellectual disrespect.

You have a cool idea. You've read about it, thought it through, and now you'd like to suggest that others consider it.

That's great! I love whacky, kooky ideas both because they might be true, and because they might be clever, insightful and entertaining even if they're not.

But where's the evidence that you've thought this through, or that you respect other members enough to guide them through your thoughts? That you're not just amusing yourself by trolling and wasting other members' time?

That's what I'm looking for. It's your story, Ryndan: how you came to believe our moon is artificial.

So why not do the diligence, do the leg-work, and tell it well?

If you did, I for one would read it.
ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 1:34:17 AM
At 3/11/2015 4:13:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/10/2015 4:14:08 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

Not meaning to be rude, but scholarly laziness, and intellectual disrespect.

You have a cool idea. You've read about it, thought it through, and now you'd like to suggest that others consider it.

That's great! I love whacky, kooky ideas both because they might be true, and because they might be clever, insightful and entertaining even if they're not.

But where's the evidence that you've thought this through, or that you respect other members enough to guide them through your thoughts? That you're not just amusing yourself by trolling and wasting other members' time?

That's what I'm looking for. It's your story, Ryndan: how you came to believe our moon is artificial.

So why not do the diligence, do the leg-work, and tell it well?

If you did, I for one would read it.

great
ryndanangnysen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 1:35:40 AM

of course, probab;ly because you don't like to believe it at all.

That is ok

There are TONS of evidence

I only pointed the way,
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 1:41:59 AM
At 3/7/2015 8:24:16 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Vasin and Shcherbakov

OMG you are totally right! The moon happened when an alien pod containing a lifeform called "Lilith" crash-landed on Earth.
Proven Fact!

Lilith was the first wife of Adam and is a night demon (works when the moon is out); coincidence? I think not!
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 5:55:20 PM

omg thank you! I'm outa here!