Jump to topic:

There's something in the water...

Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 4:58:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:04:01 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:00:36 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious.

I think it's legit... the chick sounds like a stupid redneck. If she trollin', she good.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:05:16 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:03:16 PM, Nags wrote:
Geo?

Haha. The aliems done it!

Nah jk rowling geo, we cool, we cool.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:05:26 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:04:01 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

I think it's legit... the chick sounds like a stupid redneck. If she trollin', she good.

No one is *THAT* stupid... well, no one is *THAT* stupid and so naturally funny. ;D
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:06:37 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:05:26 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

No one is *THAT* stupid... well, no one is *THAT* stupid and so naturally funny. ;D

No one is that stupid, huh? Observe...

PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:09:59 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:06:37 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Not making excuses for Miss Teen South Carolina, but she was under pressure, so while still funny, you can rationalize her stupidity. The video posted by the OP, however... this was thought out... there's no way you can rationalize such stupidity.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:10:06 PM
And wait, what!?!?!?!

Whenever I watch that clip I usually just listen and laugh at the stupid answer, but this time I actually listened to the question... 20% of americans can't locate the U.S. on a map? Good christ...

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:11:28 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:09:59 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/25/2010 5:06:37 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Not making excuses for Miss Teen South Carolina, but she was under pressure, so while still funny, you can rationalize her stupidity. The video posted by the OP, however... this was thought out... there's no way you can rationalize such stupidity.

Fair point, and I do feel sorry for that chick. Still some funny stuff though!

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:13:37 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:12:56 PM, Nags wrote:
Miss South Carolina never gets old.

"everywhere like such as"

I love that line.

Haha yeah, and "U.S. Americans".

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:15:34 PM
She calls Iraq "the Iraq". It's painful to watch.

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 7:48:39 PM
No one believes in the evil rainbow ground conspiracy right? Lmao I can't believe anyone would even oke about being that stupid.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 8:35:06 PM
At 7/25/2010 5:13:37 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

I love that line.

I actually think that was the only part of the video that makes sense. Because I'm tired of "Americans" claiming the word for themselves, when there's the rest of North America and South America.. So I might start to say that... "U.S. Americans". But yeah. She's an idiot.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 8:53:06 PM
At 7/25/2010 8:35:06 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 7/25/2010 5:13:37 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

I love that line.

I actually think that was the only part of the video that makes sense. Because I'm tired of "Americans" claiming the word for themselves, when there's the rest of North America and South America.. So I might start to say that... "U.S. Americans". But yeah. She's an idiot.

How about U.S citizens. And yeah it kinda pisses me off that Americ--I mean U.S citizens would say that. I mean the U.S is represented in an anime called Hetalia as America. Canada is canada, Germany is Germany, Italy is Italy but the U.S is America. And an idiot, but thats besides the point.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 4:11:45 AM
Actually to be fair I did not know you could get a rainbow effect in the spray of a sprinkler, however I do know you can get interesting light effects in water has for existence washing up liquid in it. That said I probably would have just gone, oh well... you can get a rainbow from a spinkler, instead of assuming that it was some sort of conspiracy.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 6:24:55 AM
LIES! WE HAVE RIGHTS WE SHUD STAND UP AGAINST EVIL SCIENTISTS AND EVIL SCIENCISM TO STOP EVIL RAINBOWS FROM APPEARING FROM OUR EVIL SPRINKLERS AND EVIL WATER!!!

I saw this vid a long time ago, but yeah, its still funny.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 12:25:12 PM
I think it is a troll. The woman is convincingly dumb, but the text at the end is too professional for a random person to have constructed.

While rainbows are good, unicorns would be more impressive. Somebody needs to work on that.

Any back-lit fine mist produces a rainbow. Baseball catcher Joe Garagiola said of certain pitcher, "I don't know if he was throwing spitballs, but there was a rainbow behind the ball."
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 12:52:45 PM
At 7/26/2010 12:25:12 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
I think it is a troll. The woman is convincingly dumb, but the text at the end is too professional for a random person to have constructed.

While rainbows are good, unicorns would be more impressive. Somebody needs to work on that.

Any back-lit fine mist produces a rainbow. Baseball catcher Joe Garagiola said of certain pitcher, "I don't know if he was throwing spitballs, but there was a rainbow behind the ball."

I think its legit though. Some people are just that stupid. Seriously, there was an episode of The View, where one of the mothers was talking about how her son asked her whether the earth was flat, or a sphere, and she couldnt answer because she didnt know. Some people are just unbelievably stupid. I mean, theres a thread a while back that has 911 calls, and in one of them, the lady is asking for help because she locked herself inside her car, and the 911 operator has to TALK HER through the process of finding the lock inside the car and opening it.

Idiots are idiots.