Jump to topic:

Time Travel is real!

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:34:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
OK...this is going to be a lot for some of you to absorb, and I am sure many will disbelieve it. But that's fine. I did too, at first. But now I have seen and heard evidence that is simply far too compelling for me to ignore it or even be skeptical any longer.

First: I have a friend who is a veteran--a former U.S. Air Force aerospace engineer. After his military career he worked for the JPL in Pasadena, and then for Lockheed--in the Skunk Works Division. He is now retired.

He--we'll call him "Phil" tells me that the government has been doing Time Travel Excursions (his words) for about 10 years now. They call it Project Swiss Watch.

And it gets better: the technology that enabled them to DO this stuff was gleaned from doing decades or reverse-engineering from the detritus of the famed Roswell, NM alien space chip crash back in 1947. The original name for that particular project, where they had to reverse engineer the ET technology in order to discern how it works and how to use it for their TT Excursions, was called Project Lego. This is what has morphed in Project Swiss Watch today.

But some of the info has leaked. There have been some documented photos of Time Travelers (the government calls them "C.I.'s" for "continuum interrupters." As in, interrupting the linear space-time continuum. They call them "See Eyes" or just "eyes" for short.

The object of Program Swiss Watch has been to enable time travel so they can shrink the time it takes to get to distant worlds. Since, as you know, the distances in the Cosmos are vast. For example, the nearest star system to us, Alpha Centauri, is over four light-years away!

Also, the Gov is toying with the idea that CI's can actually alter past events that once proved deleterious for the U.S. As in, changing history!

I am not sure if I should be posting this at all. After all--I DO work for the government. For the VA. I could get in trouble. So if I suddenly have to cease this thread, you will know why. But for now I feel compelled to share the info, as I have always been a proponent of full disclosure to the public.

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:36:38 PM
Sorry! I forgot to post my links to the pics from the above OP.

Here ya go...............

https://www.google.com...
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 5:50:37 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:34:16 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
OK...this is going to be a lot for some of you to absorb
No, very easy to absorb, SoM, but thank you for your concern.

now I have seen and heard evidence that is simply far too compelling for me to ignore it or even be skeptical any longer.
Thoughts? Questions?

Several questions.

Back when you were skeptical, SoM, what diligence did you do on these claims? Did you for example, seek corroborating records, reliable testimony, photographic analysis, and background checks on alleged witnesses?

Given the large number of tinfoil-hat claims and conjectures floating around, what is your expertise in evaluating them and why should your opinion be viewed as significant or authoritative?

What reasonable alternatives did you consider, and what compelling evidence made you discard them?

What scientific expertise did you engage to review the technical feasibility of these claims?

What independent experts have reviewed your analyses and found them competent, diligent, fair and comprehensive?

What does intellectual integrity mean to you, and what guiding principles have you adopted in ensuring that the compilation and presentation of the information in this thread holds strong intellectual integrity?

Thanks. :)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 8:02:53 PM
OK...this is going to be a lot for some of you to absorb, and I am sure many will disbelieve it. But that's fine. I did too, at first. But now I have seen and heard evidence that is simply far too compelling for me to ignore it or even be skeptical any longer.

First: I have a friend who is a veteran--a former U.S. Air Force aerospace engineer. After his military career he worked for the JPL in Pasadena, and then for Lockheed--in the Skunk Works Division. He is now retired.

He--we'll call him "Phil" tells me that the government has been doing Time Travel Excursions (his words) for about 10 years now. They call it Project Swiss Watch.

And it gets better: the technology that enabled them to DO this stuff was gleaned from doing decades or reverse-engineering from the detritus of the famed Roswell, NM alien space chip crash back in 1947. The original name for that particular project, where they had to reverse engineer the ET technology in order to discern how it works and how to use it for their TT Excursions, was called Project Lego. This is what has morphed in Project Swiss Watch today.

But some of the info has leaked. There have been some documented photos of Time Travelers (the government calls them "C.I.'s" for "continuum interrupters." As in, interrupting the linear space-time continuum. They call them "See Eyes" or just "eyes" for short.

The object of Program Swiss Watch has been to enable time travel so they can shrink the time it takes to get to distant worlds. Since, as you know, the distances in the Cosmos are vast. For example, the nearest star system to us, Alpha Centauri, is over four light-years away!

Also, the Gov is toying with the idea that CI's can actually alter past events that once proved deleterious for the U.S. As in, changing history!

I am not sure if I should be posting this at all. After all--I DO work for the government. For the VA. I could get in trouble. So if I suddenly have to cease this thread, you will know why. But for now I feel compelled to share the info, as I have always been a proponent of full disclosure to the public.

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

Let's think this through. Time travel is not just about traveling through time, it's about traveling to another place, even if that place is on the spot you're traveling from. The Earth, Solar System and Galaxy are all hurtling through space at huge speeds, hence the Earth today is not in the same position it was yesterday, last year or fifty years ago. So, were all the objects in the universe, everything is in constant motion.

Say, for example, we wanted to travel back to March 1986. Hailey's comet would be visible in the sky, yet today the comet is nowhere near Earth. In essence, the time machine would literally have to recreate the entire universe as it appeared in 1986 and then it would have to take us to that universe, wherever it existed.

See now how time travel is impossible?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:46:54 PM

Thoughts? Questions?

Put us out of our misery.

Who really shot JFK?
Where is Jimmy Hoffa buried?
Was there a historical Jesus?

If those are too far back in time. Where the hell is MH370?
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:05:05 AM

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

So, the alien technology that has given the government time travel wasn't used to go back and avoid the crash at Roswell?
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
OrangeTerrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:11:42 AM
So you spell time traveler into google images wrong, great start already.
Have no proof, if there was time travel, it'd have to be a black hole, for imagine our universe is inside a blackhole, it'd have an entrance, unstable, the universe expands? so do black holes, very dark due to all the matter moving in, no space for light. Now to go through one is a different story, this takes extreme measures, probably crushed from what's inside, but we don't know that, but basically time travel doesn't take you back into earth, if anything, you'd need to go into the black hole pretty damn fast to go back to the past, bring this subject into loopholes but there is no use of being stuck there in space without earth, many things can happen...
So don't go fiddeling around the internet and start believing everything you see on youtube, all that is just photoshop with low quality photos.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:27:13 AM

Thanks Obama............
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:41:45 AM
At 5/22/2015 12:11:42 AM, OrangeTerrain wrote:
So you spell time traveler into google images wrong, great start already.
Have no proof, if there was time travel, it'd have to be a black hole, for imagine our universe is inside a blackhole, it'd have an entrance, unstable, the universe expands? so do black holes, very dark due to all the matter moving in, no space for light. Now to go through one is a different story, this takes extreme measures, probably crushed from what's inside, but we don't know that, but basically time travel doesn't take you back into earth, if anything, you'd need to go into the black hole pretty damn fast to go back to the past, bring this subject into loopholes but there is no use of being stuck there in space without earth, many things can happen...
So don't go fiddeling around the internet and start believing everything you see on youtube, all that is just photoshop with low quality photos.

Your knowledge on physics is very limited.

Why do you think the methodology of time travel is limited to only using black holes?

In fact, that is NOT the way Phil explained it to me. The way I understood it, it has more to do with folding space time, and using the "particle entanglement" aspect of Quantum Physics. (This is when one particle is taken and then split. After doing so, even when the particles are separated--sometimes by thousand of miles, whatever happens to ONE particle--say, if it is stimulated by an electron charge--the same thing will be observed in the OTHER particle.)

Einstein did not even grasp this, calling it "spooky action at a distance."

But now--thanks to Project Lego--we do!! LOL

How about the pics of the woman in white walking down the sidewalk? WHAT else could that possibly be, but a cell phone? And you can see a MIB in the distance (another CI) watching her.

The thing about TT is...thus far we can only go back and not forward..since there is no STF (what Phil calls "space-time fabric) in the future yet. Thus, we cannot fold it.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:52:33 AM
At 5/21/2015 11:46:54 PM, dee-em wrote:

Thoughts? Questions?

Who really shot JFK?

OK!

1--Alas, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I know it is frustrating and a bit depressing to think that one angry embittered little commie wannabe who was spurned by his beloved USSR could take down a beloved President, but that is exactly what happened on that November day in Dallas some 52 years ago.

2--Hoffa's body was dumped in a mafia-fronted concrete factory outside of Tea Neck, NJ, and then was es consed into the then-under-construction Giants football stadium at the Meadow lands.

3--Yes..there really WAS a Palestinian man named Yeshua of Nazareth who lived from 4 BC to 32 AD. But he was fully mortal, and was just as much of a rabble rouser/political insurrectionist as he was a Rabbi. He was crucified by the Roman Governor of the region, Pontiius Pilate for exhorting the Jews NOT to pay taxes to the Romans any longer. Needless to say, this did not sit well with Pilate, who was known for his ruthlessness with Jewish trouble makers. The bit about him offering to release Jesus as a favor in view of the Passover Holiday is pure early-Church hokum.

Anything else ya wanna know please let me know!!
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:56:26 AM
At 5/22/2015 12:05:05 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

So, the alien technology that has given the government time travel wasn't used to go back and avoid the crash at Roswell?

No! Why in the world would they do that?

The technology we have gleaned from Project Lego has been invaluable.

IN fact, you are using a derivative of it right now. The IC chip technology was taken from Roswell. Ya know that whole "Moore's Law" deal? Where they say computing power and speed will double every six months?

LOL---ya really believe that? How could they know something would double in such a set time frame? What other industry did that? Not a one. Why? Because the government merely trickled out the technology they got from Roswell, to make it LOOK like we were discovering it on our own all along. In reality, we had the capability to create a CPU of today's top of the line way back in 1950!
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:19:53 PM
Current Government Conspiracy Theories, and the answers as to whether or not they are real. (Gleaned from my inside government source)...

1--JFK.........Not real. Oswald acted alone.

2--AIDS Virus...........Real. The Government set-up free needle clinics on both the East and West Coasts immediately before the AIDS virus exploded in this country. These needles were tainted with the HIV. This program, called "Project Whitewash" was the brainchild of the Nixon Administration in an attempt to eradicate drug users and homosexuals, especially those of the black persuasion, as a sort of what Nixon called "a bonus" since that ethnicity was inordinately represented with one of those demographics: the inner-city IV drug users.
Nixon had a phobia of these people, he called the "loose cannons" and feared they could take down the country if left unabated.

3--ChemTrails.........Not Real. Well, at least insofar as the Government using them on U.S. citizens as a vehicle to deliver mind control chemicals. We HAVE used them on enemies in the past, but never on U.S. soil--or I should say, in US airspace.

4--Project Lego/Swiss Watch.........Real! As per my OP.

5--UFOs.........Partially Real. Aliens have visited our planet before, and our government knows about them. However, they DO NOT walk or live among us, and we have never has a "3rd Kind" close encounter with living ones. At Roswell, one ET DID survive for several hours after the crash, but then died.
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:32:23 PM
At 5/22/2015 11:56:26 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

IN fact, you are using a derivative of it right now. The IC chip technology was taken from Roswell. Ya know that whole "Moore's Law" deal? Where they say computing power and speed will double every six months?

LOL---ya really believe that? How could they know something would double in such a set time frame? What other industry did that? Not a one. Why? Because the government merely trickled out the technology they got from Roswell, to make it LOOK like we were discovering it on our own all along. In reality, we had the capability to create a CPU of today's top of the line way back in 1950!

I formed the question poorly. I meant why would the alleged aliens allow their own kind to die in a crash, or allow the bodies to be examined, when they can go back and prevent the accident and deaths?
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:37:14 PM
At 5/21/2015 5:50:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
OK...this is going to be a lot for some of you to absorb
No, very easy to absorb, SoM, but thank you for your concern.

now I have seen and heard evidence that is simply far too compelling for me to ignore it or even be skeptical any longer.
Thoughts? Questions?

Several questions.

Back when you were skeptical, SoM, what diligence did you do on these claims? Did you for example, seek corroborating records, reliable testimony, photographic analysis, and background checks on alleged witnesses?

Given the large number of tinfoil-hat claims and conjectures floating around, what is your expertise in evaluating them and why should your opinion be viewed as significant or authoritative?

What reasonable alternatives did you consider, and what compelling evidence made you discard them?

What scientific expertise did you engage to review the technical feasibility of these claims?

What independent experts have reviewed your analyses and found them competent, diligent, fair and comprehensive?

What does intellectual integrity mean to you, and what guiding principles have you adopted in ensuring that the compilation and presentation of the information in this thread holds strong intellectual integrity?

Thanks. :)

Good questions! Thanks..I will try to address them here........

Before speaking with Phil, I was always a science buff. I have a technology background, going back to the military, and I have a college degree in a science discipline. I admit I have always been interested in Conspiracy Theories, but was never a tinfoil hat guy. LOL. That is, most of them I took with a grain of salt. For example, with UFOs...being an Astronomy buff, I never believed that UFOs here were from other worlds. Although I DO believe the Universe it teeming with life--much of it Intelligent--I simply feel the distances involved are too vast for anyone to do a fly-by on us.

As far as my knowledge and expertise required to accurately evaluate Phil's claims, I am pretty much a layman. Not even close to his class. He has a PhD in Thermodynamics from Embry-Riddle and was an AIr Force Aerospace Engineer, and then worked in a supervisory/consulting capacity for Lockheed-Martin SkunkWorks. I have some college science classes under my belt; have read hundreds of books on cosmology and physics, and even set-out to get my college degree in Physics before switching to Psychology. Admittedly: a soft science discipline.
Basically all Phil has done with me--insofar as explaining the real science of Project Swiss Watch--was doodle some pics and math equations (if I recall, a Fourier Equation and a sort of Venn Diagram) to explain the nuts and bolts of using "quantum entanglement" in order to time travel via wormholes through a folded STC.
I probably understood about half to 60% of what he was talking about.

Phil is the only "expert" I have spoken with on this matter. I know this makes everything I say here purely anecdotal, and I am fully aware that does not FLY in a science debate, now would ever hold water in a peer-reviews scientific journal. I am only throwing this out there for the sake of spirited conversation on a topic I find interesting. I of course will not get insulted or have my feelers hurt if anybody reading this thinks I am a nut, or merely engaging in a ruse. I would probably feel the same way myself, had I not met Phil and seen some of his pics--which I unfortunately cannot scan and post--he will not even come close to allowing that.
But suffice it to say they are far more compelling than those that have been leaked to the Web. ALthough I feel some of them ARE compelling. Especially the cell phone pics.

The Moore's Law analogy I made in an earlier thread is also noteworthy, if you think about it. Nothing on Earth has ever progressed that fast. Never. Not even close. I recall once reading that if, for example, the auto industry technology advanced as fast as has IT, that today, a Rolls Royce would: fit on the head of a pin; cost a couple of dollars; go about 700 mph, and weigh a couple pounds.
IT tech was gleaned from Roswell. As was Time Travel, via Project Legos.

Ever met anyone you KNOW does not lie? LIke your Dad? Or a favorite Uncle? Or a mentor? Well,,,to me Phil is tantamount to that.

Thanks.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:39:33 PM
At 5/22/2015 12:32:23 PM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
At 5/22/2015 11:56:26 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

I formed the question poorly. I meant why would the alleged aliens allow their own kind to die in a crash, or allow the bodies to be examined, when they can go back and prevent the accident and deaths?

Hmm...great question. I wondered it myself.

Alas..I do not know; I'm just a guy who knows an insider. When I see Phil again I'll try to remember to ask. Then again, I am not sure how he could discern the logic of an alien civilization that he never had contact with.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:27:07 PM
At 5/22/2015 12:37:14 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Ever met anyone you KNOW does not lie? LIke your Dad? Or a favorite Uncle? Or a mentor? Well,,,to me Phil is tantamount to that.

So, SoM, if I understand you rightly, the actual evidence for this claim (rather than your supporting arguments for it) comprise a PhD with a job too classified to talk about, some impenetrable doodles on a beer-mat, and a generic Google search for time-travel images.

I can't say I'm overwhelmed by the quality or breadth of evidence here, but you've offered more than Dianetics has. :)
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 7:56:46 PM

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

Go ahead and tell them our secrets, it doesn't matter, we will just use the mind control rays to erase it from their minds anyway.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:19:59 PM
In other words you saw Bigfoot but can't prove it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:22:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:54:01 PM
At 5/22/2015 11:52:33 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thoughts? Questions?

Who really shot JFK?

OK!

1--Alas, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I know it is frustrating and a bit depressing to think that one angry embittered little commie wannabe who was spurned by his beloved USSR could take down a beloved President, but that is exactly what happened on that November day in Dallas some 52 years ago.

2--Hoffa's body was dumped in a mafia-fronted concrete factory outside of Tea Neck, NJ, and then was es consed into the then-under-construction Giants football stadium at the Meadow lands.

3--Yes..there really WAS a Palestinian man named Yeshua of Nazareth who lived from 4 BC to 32 AD. But he was fully mortal, and was just as much of a rabble rouser/political insurrectionist as he was a Rabbi. He was crucified by the Roman Governor of the region, Pontiius Pilate for exhorting the Jews NOT to pay taxes to the Romans any longer. Needless to say, this did not sit well with Pilate, who was known for his ruthlessness with Jewish trouble makers. The bit about him offering to release Jesus as a favor in view of the Passover Holiday is pure early-Church hokum.

I have to hand it to you, SoM. These answers are actually quite plausible though I disagree on Jesus being historical. You have carried off this bluff very well.

Now if you could only give us the co-ordinates for where MH370 went down it would save everyone a lot of time and money, not to mention bring closure to hundreds of families. Also, something a little closer to home, I would really like to know what happened to the Beaumont children in Adelaide:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 8:08:53 AM
At 5/22/2015 8:54:01 PM, dee-em wrote:

Thoughts? Questions?

Who really shot JFK?

OK!

I have to hand it to you, SoM. These answers are actually quite plausible though I disagree on Jesus being historical. You have carried off this bluff very well.

Now if you could only give us the co-ordinates for where MH370 went down it would save everyone a lot of time and money, not to mention bring closure to hundreds of families. Also, something a little closer to home, I would really like to know what happened to the Beaumont children in Adelaide:

Arthur Stanley Brown seems the most likely suspect to me.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 8:24:52 AM

How do you know he's not lying?

ET space-ship crash? The biological probability of intelligent ET and pseudo-panspermia is somewhere around nill.

Documented *photos*? How do we know they're "time travellers"?

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

Proof?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 12:18:50 PM
At 5/23/2015 8:08:53 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:54:01 PM, dee-em wrote:

Thoughts? Questions?

Who really shot JFK?

OK!

Arthur Stanley Brown seems the most likely suspect to me.

1--Sadly, the Beaumont children were abducted and killed by a psychotic drifter who was actually a past acquaintance of their father. There bodies were buried in a common grave in the Outback. (this guy is the one some speculated correctly as being "the tall blonde man.)

2--MH370 was also the result of another nutjob. The pilot was on anti-depressant medication--Zoloft, actually. But this was being taken covertly, as the vast majority of psychotropic meds are prohibited by the FAA. They are called "disqualifiers.)
He was undergoing severe emotional and mental problems, and also was under the influence of alcohol when he intentionally crashed his aircraft into the Ocean.
Why noe wreckage found. As a Navy veteran I can attest to the fact that few people realize the immensity of the world's oceans and seas. This is why the Bermuda Triangle, for example, had it been on my "Real or not Real" earlier post about conspiracy theories, would have been relegated to the "Not Real" category.
Do you know that you could take the ENTIRE human population of the Earth and fit them into a 1-mile cube, and then drop that cube into the middle of the Pacific, or Atlantic, and it would disappear without a trace. And the sea levels on the surrounding coasts would not raise one inch!!
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 11:04:24 AM
At 5/22/2015 12:19:53 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Current Government Conspiracy Theories, and the answers as to whether or not they are real. (Gleaned from my inside government source)...

2--AIDS Virus...........Real. The Government set-up free needle clinics on both the East and West Coasts immediately before the AIDS virus exploded in this country. These needles were tainted with the HIV. This program, called "Project Whitewash" was the brainchild of the Nixon Administration in an attempt to eradicate drug users and homosexuals, especially those of the black persuasion, as a sort of what Nixon called "a bonus" since that ethnicity was inordinately represented with one of those demographics: the inner-city IV drug users.
Nixon had a phobia of these people, he called the "loose cannons" and feared they could take down the country if left unabated.

3--ChemTrails.........Not Real. Well, at least insofar as the Government using them on U.S. citizens as a vehicle to deliver mind control chemicals. We HAVE used them on enemies in the past, but never on U.S. soil--or I should say, in US airspace.

5--UFOs.........Partially Real. Aliens have visited our planet before, and our government knows about them. However, they DO NOT walk or live among us, and we have never has a "3rd Kind" close encounter with living ones. At Roswell, one ET DID survive for several hours after the crash, but then died.

How about 9/11 being orchestrated by Bush? That was always my favorite.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:43:13 PM
At 5/24/2015 11:04:24 AM, Double_R wrote:

Bush couldn't orchestrate a BBQ at his ranch in Crawford.

the 9/11 "Truthers" Conspiracy goes into my list of "Not Real." The worst thing we can blame our Government for on that one was an Intel Breakdown for not investigating those Saudis whom they were told were taking Flight Simulator lessons for Commercial Airliners. And NOT bothering with learning how to land them!
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:49:35 PM
At 5/24/2015 3:43:13 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:04:24 AM, Double_R wrote:

Bush couldn't orchestrate a BBQ at his ranch in Crawford.

the 9/11 "Truthers" Conspiracy goes into my list of "Not Real." The worst thing we can blame our Government for on that one was an Intel Breakdown for not investigating those Saudis whom they were told were taking Flight Simulator lessons for Commercial Airliners. And NOT bothering with learning how to land them!

Bummer. I was hoping to have something to march about.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 7:36:22 AM
At 5/23/2015 8:24:52 AM, tejretics wrote:

How do you know he's not lying?

ET space-ship crash? The biological probability of intelligent ET and pseudo-panspermia is somewhere around nill.

Documented *photos*? How do we know they're "time travellers"?

Didn't you see the link? It was on Google, and you can't put it on the internet if it isn't true. Sheesh, don't you guys know anything about science?

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

Proof?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 1:39:04 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:36:38 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Sorry! I forgot to post my links to the pics from the above OP.

Here ya go...............

https://www.google.com...

http://forgetomori.com...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 8:36:22 PM

Thanks you.

Thoughts? Questions?

Time travel cannot be real because I've thought about it long and hard and yup, it can't be real. If time travel was possible, why haven't any future humans visited us and saved countess lives yet? It means that either they don't care (unlikely since probabilities are in favour of at least one of them caring) or that they don't have the capabilities to go back.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:52:10 PM

Let's think this through. Time travel is not just about traveling through time, it's about traveling to another place, even if that place is on the spot you're traveling from. The Earth, Solar System and Galaxy are all hurtling through space at huge speeds, hence the Earth today is not in the same position it was yesterday, last year or fifty years ago. So, were all the objects in the universe, everything is in constant motion.

Yes. Not only would you have to have a "time" machine, you would have to have a teleporter as well, that being a "time AND space" machine in which your form materialized in a calculated safe zone based on the location of the Earth at the time of your arrival.

Say, for example, we wanted to travel back to March 1986. Hailey's comet would be visible in the sky, yet today the comet is nowhere near Earth. In essence, the time machine would literally have to recreate the entire universe as it appeared in 1986 and then it would have to take us to that universe, wherever it existed.

See now how time travel is impossible?

Well, if you explore ONLY "time". If you were able to calculate where Earth would be in space at the time of the jump (which is highly risky at long stretches of travel) that problem is circumvented, you aren't in need of recreating anything, just being on earth, rather than appearing in the void of space as earth hasn't gotten to your current position yet.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...