Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Naked Ghosts

Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:45:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In my youth I spent the night alone in three haunted locations: A vacant house where I was guaranteed to her a baby cry and a woman scream at some point in the night. A condemned mansion near a coastline that was sure to drive me half mad. An abandoned light house that had all previous visitors running and screaming. The only thing that occurred in the first house was that the police escorted me out in the morning, charged me with trespassing, and let me off with a warning. The other two locations were uneventful. This, along with reason and common sense, leads me to believe that hauntings are very likely non-existent.

While visiting my wife at the store where she works, a customer was talking about an inn on the east coast where she saw the ghost of an eighteenth century woman. The woman took offense when I shook my head in disbelief, and insisted it was true. I asked how she knew the woman was from the eighteenth century. She said she recognized the clothing as being from that time. I asked her how it was possible that the ghost was wearing clothing when it was the woman who died, and not the clothing. I said that logic dictated that she would be naked. The woman huffed at me, and said that it is obvious that the energy that escapes upon death grabs an image of the clothing just like a camera grabs an image. I asked her if she believed the people that claimed to see the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. She said, "Of course." I pointed out that Marilyn's ghost was always seen clothed, but that she died or was murdered in the nude. How did her "death energy" grab an image of clothing she wasn't wearing? The woman declined to discuss the matter any further

So, you people who know out there. If ghosts existed, should they be buck staring naked, or do the words of the woman I challenged have any merit?
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:25:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I saw a "ghost" along with 3 others years back.

We were driving through a area where the Indian uprisings happened in the past and all a sudden we saw a woman wearing the clothes from that time and she was running across the road and kept looking back over her shoulder as she ran. She disappeared as she ran towards the lake on the other side of the road.

There was 4 of us and we all saw the very same thing. I found out later that many people have seen the very same thing in the same location over the years.

I would describe it as a RECORDING from the past as the woman was not aware of us. I would say that she was running for her life from Indians that wanted to kill her.

I also experienced the sounds of a ghost horse running back and forth at a rest area years ago and was told by locals that it happened now and then.

So from my experience with so called ghosts. They were recorded events from the "past" that happen in 'our time".

Time travel is possible in a sense as TIME is mostly a illusion.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
dee-em
Posts: 6,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:36:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:45:57 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
In my youth I spent the night alone in three haunted locations: A vacant house where I was guaranteed to her a baby cry and a woman scream at some point in the night. A condemned mansion near a coastline that was sure to drive me half mad. An abandoned light house that had all previous visitors running and screaming. The only thing that occurred in the first house was that the police escorted me out in the morning, charged me with trespassing, and let me off with a warning. The other two locations were uneventful. This, along with reason and common sense, leads me to believe that hauntings are very likely non-existent.

While visiting my wife at the store where she works, a customer was talking about an inn on the east coast where she saw the ghost of an eighteenth century woman. The woman took offense when I shook my head in disbelief, and insisted it was true. I asked how she knew the woman was from the eighteenth century. She said she recognized the clothing as being from that time. I asked her how it was possible that the ghost was wearing clothing when it was the woman who died, and not the clothing. I said that logic dictated that she would be naked. The woman huffed at me, and said that it is obvious that the energy that escapes upon death grabs an image of the clothing just like a camera grabs an image. I asked her if she believed the people that claimed to see the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. She said, "Of course." I pointed out that Marilyn's ghost was always seen clothed, but that she died or was murdered in the nude. How did her "death energy" grab an image of clothing she wasn't wearing? The woman declined to discuss the matter any further

So, you people who know out there. If ghosts existed, should they be buck staring naked, or do the words of the woman I challenged have any merit?

Everyone knows they wear white sheets with eyeholes. Lol.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 4:22:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The hair and fingernails keep growing when someone dies, right? So according to your theory ghosts shouldn't have hair or fingernails because those parts didn't die at the same time. And those chicken ghosts would be headless. Or maybe it would ONLY be the chicken heads that float about ghostily - without feathers and beaks I suppose. So creepy.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 9:45:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 6:56:43 AM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 6/7/2015 4:22:16 AM, Garbanza wrote:
The hair and fingernails keep growing when someone dies, right?

No.
http://www.uamshealth.com...

Oh. Thanks. :)
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 11:00:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:45:57 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
In my youth I spent the night alone in three haunted locations: A vacant house where I was guaranteed to her a baby cry and a woman scream at some point in the night. A condemned mansion near a coastline that was sure to drive me half mad. An abandoned light house that had all previous visitors running and screaming. The only thing that occurred in the first house was that the police escorted me out in the morning, charged me with trespassing, and let me off with a warning. The other two locations were uneventful. This, along with reason and common sense, leads me to believe that hauntings are very likely non-existent.

While visiting my wife at the store where she works, a customer was talking about an inn on the east coast where she saw the ghost of an eighteenth century woman. The woman took offense when I shook my head in disbelief, and insisted it was true. I asked how she knew the woman was from the eighteenth century. She said she recognized the clothing as being from that time. I asked her how it was possible that the ghost was wearing clothing when it was the woman who died, and not the clothing. I said that logic dictated that she would be naked. The woman huffed at me, and said that it is obvious that the energy that escapes upon death grabs an image of the clothing just like a camera grabs an image. I asked her if she believed the people that claimed to see the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. She said, "Of course." I pointed out that Marilyn's ghost was always seen clothed, but that she died or was murdered in the nude. How did her "death energy" grab an image of clothing she wasn't wearing? The woman declined to discuss the matter any further

So, you people who know out there. If ghosts existed, should they be buck staring naked, or do the words of the woman I challenged have any merit?

I put in bold the qualifier of her words. First, she talks about the "energy" that leaves your body upon death. What is this energy, exactly? Why has it never been detected? If it's energy, it MUST be detectable and measurable, but no such measurements exist.

She goes on to claim the energy creates an "image" just like that of a camera. That's fine, but like an image from a camera, there must be some way to view it, either on a screen or a photograph, etc.. With what medium and mechanism does that image get recreated such that people can see it? Our eyes work only with the visible light spectrum, hence there must be a source of light either emitted or reflected by the ghost.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:04:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 11:00:34 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:45:57 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
In my youth I spent the night alone in three haunted locations: A vacant house where I was guaranteed to her a baby cry and a woman scream at some point in the night. A condemned mansion near a coastline that was sure to drive me half mad. An abandoned light house that had all previous visitors running and screaming. The only thing that occurred in the first house was that the police escorted me out in the morning, charged me with trespassing, and let me off with a warning. The other two locations were uneventful. This, along with reason and common sense, leads me to believe that hauntings are very likely non-existent.

While visiting my wife at the store where she works, a customer was talking about an inn on the east coast where she saw the ghost of an eighteenth century woman. The woman took offense when I shook my head in disbelief, and insisted it was true. I asked how she knew the woman was from the eighteenth century. She said she recognized the clothing as being from that time. I asked her how it was possible that the ghost was wearing clothing when it was the woman who died, and not the clothing. I said that logic dictated that she would be naked. The woman huffed at me, and said that it is obvious that the energy that escapes upon death grabs an image of the clothing just like a camera grabs an image. I asked her if she believed the people that claimed to see the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. She said, "Of course." I pointed out that Marilyn's ghost was always seen clothed, but that she died or was murdered in the nude. How did her "death energy" grab an image of clothing she wasn't wearing? The woman declined to discuss the matter any further

So, you people who know out there. If ghosts existed, should they be buck staring naked, or do the words of the woman I challenged have any merit?

I put in bold the qualifier of her words. First, she talks about the "energy" that leaves your body upon death. What is this energy, exactly? Why has it never been detected? If it's energy, it MUST be detectable and measurable, but no such measurements exist.

She goes on to claim the energy creates an "image" just like that of a camera. That's fine, but like an image from a camera, there must be some way to view it, either on a screen or a photograph, etc.. With what medium and mechanism does that image get recreated such that people can see it? Our eyes work only with the visible light spectrum, hence there must be a source of light either emitted or reflected by the ghost.

I agree. Begging the question seems to be the modus operandi for all those who need to justify a belief. We can't capture Bigfoot, because it always knows we're there. Aliens don't contact the general public because of a prime directive. Ghosts wear period clothing because the image is captured at death.

Science and reason consistently defeat the circular logic, but it is aggressively disputed or ignored.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 8:34:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:25:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I saw a "ghost" along with 3 others years back.

We were driving through a area where the Indian uprisings happened in the past and all a sudden we saw a woman wearing the clothes from that time and she was running across the road and kept looking back over her shoulder as she ran. She disappeared as she ran towards the lake on the other side of the road.

There was 4 of us and we all saw the very same thing. I found out later that many people have seen the very same thing in the same location over the years.

I would describe it as a RECORDING from the past as the woman was not aware of us. I would say that she was running for her life from Indians that wanted to kill her.

I also experienced the sounds of a ghost horse running back and forth at a rest area years ago and was told by locals that it happened now and then.

So from my experience with so called ghosts. They were recorded events from the "past" that happen in 'our time".

Time travel is possible in a sense as TIME is mostly a illusion.

I have seen similar "ghosts" before. Only three or four times in my entire life, but all of them were in locations where momentous and usually violent or deadly events had occurred in the past.

I am of the opinion that the entities we refer to as ghosts are in reality science-based, and are comprised of residual energy. I sometimes refer to them as "Energy Smears" or EMF bursts.

Our mind have to be open and on the correct frequency in order for our optic nerves to be able to detect these entities. This is why not everybody sees them. Most people's brain activity is too cluttered with neurotransmitter activity that enables them to negotiate the day-to-day complexities of life. Since these people cannot see, the do not believe. These people are called skeptics.

Far from being a badge of honor, or a term that denotes intellectual acuity, I personally believe it is tantamount to "psychically limited."

Demons exist as well. Same deal as ghosts. Except the energy at hand is negative. Very negative.

Haunting? Same deal. Residual energy.

As far as the OP? Naked ghosts? Should they wear clothes? I believe they usually are perceived as wearing clothes, but this may just be the image the witness's mind's eye
detects. The Marilyn Monroe example is a valid and thought-provoking one. But I do not believe that the accounts of people seeing her ghost are true. Same with Elvis. This is all either wishful thinking or outright fraud.

I will close here by saying that I believe, oh. about 90% of all ghost sightings and demon sightings to be false, either by honest mistakes or again by simply fraudulence.

Same deal with so-called psychics. Like gifted musicians and artists and athletes, some people have the gift. But their ranks are highly dominated by fraudsters.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 8:51:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well.. there are many types of spirit. I believe all to be naked by default but more aware spirits to take on their favorite appearance in life.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 10:07:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was with 3 others that all saw the same that I saw and I found out later that many others had experienced the same "energy form" or what ever it might be called.

The woman looked very real when running across the road and then she just vanished. There one second and gone the next.

The world is filled with odd "things".

I know of other "ghost" stories from people that experienced it. Most times others experienced much the same. The there was variations.

There was the toilet flushing ghost of a known bootlegger. I talked to a man that knew the "ghost" when he was alive.

I view most of it as energy recordings of sorts. TIME bending of sorts.

You must bring into account that there are limited words and descriptions for describing the weird stuff to put it simply.

I have always found the concept of time interesting as there are many things that a person can do with time when they have a better understanding of the illusion.

Most people only know the popular programing and traditions and such.

But there IS a "realm" or alternate dimension that can be known if you remove the blinders of superstitious concepts and beliefs.

That is the problem with mankind as a society. They just make believe and pretend that they have left the DARK AGES.

nothing new under the sun

If man and his science is so wise. WHY all the cancers, pollutions and landfills full of ??????????? for the children of the future.

Seems that modern society is so busy daydreaming the they don't realize that they are crapping in their own nest.

The world is filled with mystery and secrets to be uncovered.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 11:53:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Uncovered!"

Was that pun intentional or not? Being that it came on a post of naked ghosts?

If intentional, good job! LOL

Ya might say we are seeking the naked truth here!

Mmm...or not.

LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 1:32:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are various scientific explanations for ghosts. You can Google them and find them yourselves.
However, it seems that some people agree that they are a form of energy or a "recording" of some sort as if a person were to make a movie and project that movie of the past into the future or vice versa.

When you think about recordings of pictures and sounds onto a camera and how those pictures and sounds can be projected into the "air" and tuned into via TV and radio frequencies and viewed/ heard on TV, Computers, Radios. etc. ....It is basically "energy" ( sound and picture waves,) which is converted into audible and visible sounds by the machines we use to "convert" the invisible and inaudible into the visible and audible.

One person said "That's fine, but like an image from a camera, there must be some way to view it, either on a screen or a photograph, etc"

In regard to that comment, I think the human mind has a way to view and hear these frequencies even though we are not yet fully aware of how to tune our own mind into them without man made machines to help us. I think the human minds is a lot more intricate and complicated than we can understand ourselves and it may very well be possible for us to tune in to these past and future pictures and sounds without man made machines.

I suspect a part of our mind does tune in to these things and that is what gives us the "deja vu" or premonitions or visions of future events which sometimes do come to pass.
Some people just seem more naturally in tune with certain "frequencies" than others. Some tend to get their "wires crossed" and let their own imagination run away with them so they get confused with too many frequencies at once which causes a "short circuit" in the brain and sends them "loopy"

As for light having anything to do with it.... Do you need a source of light to project TV and radio frequencies into space and tune into them or can it be done without light?
I am not a mechanic or technician so I really have no clue about the technicalities of how sound and picture projection works so that people can hear and see people on the other side of the world through a TV or computer screen when there are no cables to connect the "energy" or waves.

However, I suspect our human minds can do the same as the man made machines can do when it comes to "tuning into" these sounds and pictures and even projecting them into space itself much like a hologram of what we see in our own minds and that aspect of the human mind is what "freaks people out" at times especially when they do not expect it to happen and cannot control it due to not understanding how it happens in the mind.

Our own minds are photographic machines after all. We are constantly recording picture and sounds in our minds and file them into our own subconscious.
Our own minds have the power to project these images into space itself and create illusions which appear to be "ghosts" but they are nothing but a projection of the pictures in our own imaginations.
I think when more than one person "sees" the same thing at the same time, they are just in tune to the same frequency and have a "mind connection" of some sort at the time.

The question is can we control this "tuning in and out" of our minds to the "waves" ( sound and pictures) which obviously exist in the air and if so HOW do we control it? We don't have dials in our heads to tune in and out of a "certain channel" so I wonder, is human belief , perception, perspective a "dial" of some kind which allows us to control whatever we believe we can control and not control whatever we believe we cannot control?

Belief is obviously is a very powerful force which causes people to believe their own minds regardless of whether what they "see" is real or imagined.

Whatever our minds project into our consciousness/ subconsciousness is what we believe we see and whatever that is, it does exist in our own minds even if not in anyone elses.

Hallucinations, delusions and illusions exist. Some are created by our own minds in our minds and some are created by natural phenomenon outside our minds. Sometimes both are involved in the phenomenon due to our own interpretation of what we think/ believe we see.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 9:00:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 1:32:59 AM, Skyangel wrote:
There are various scientific explanations for ghosts. You can Google them and find them yourselves.

Sorry, there are no scientific explanations for ghosts because there is no evidence for ghosts.

However, it seems that some people agree that they are a form of energy or a "recording" of some sort as if a person were to make a movie and project that movie of the past into the future or vice versa.

You're talking about kooks and woo woos who do not conduct science.

When you think about recordings of pictures and sounds onto a camera and how those pictures and sounds can be projected into the "air" and tuned into via TV and radio frequencies and viewed/ heard on TV, Computers, Radios. etc. ....It is basically "energy" ( sound and picture waves,) which is converted into audible and visible sounds by the machines we use to "convert" the invisible and inaudible into the visible and audible.

One person said "That's fine, but like an image from a camera, there must be some way to view it, either on a screen or a photograph, etc"

In regard to that comment, I think the human mind has a way to view and hear these frequencies even though we are not yet fully aware of how to tune our own mind into them without man made machines to help us. I think the human minds is a lot more intricate and complicated than we can understand ourselves and it may very well be possible for us to tune in to these past and future pictures and sounds without man made machines.

I suspect a part of our mind does tune in to these things and that is what gives us the "deja vu" or premonitions or visions of future events which sometimes do come to pass.
Some people just seem more naturally in tune with certain "frequencies" than others. Some tend to get their "wires crossed" and let their own imagination run away with them so they get confused with too many frequencies at once which causes a "short circuit" in the brain and sends them "loopy"

As for light having anything to do with it.... Do you need a source of light to project TV and radio frequencies into space and tune into them or can it be done without light?

Yes, you need some form of electromagnetic energy to send frequencies or project images.

I am not a mechanic or technician so I really have no clue about the technicalities of how sound and picture projection works so that people can hear and see people on the other side of the world through a TV or computer screen when there are no cables to connect the "energy" or waves.

However, I suspect our human minds can do the same as the man made machines can do when it comes to "tuning into" these sounds and pictures and even projecting them into space itself much like a hologram of what we see in our own minds and that aspect of the human mind is what "freaks people out" at times especially when they do not expect it to happen and cannot control it due to not understanding how it happens in the mind.

Our own minds are photographic machines after all. We are constantly recording picture and sounds in our minds and file them into our own subconscious.
Our own minds have the power to project these images into space itself and create illusions which appear to be "ghosts" but they are nothing but a projection of the pictures in our own imaginations.
I think when more than one person "sees" the same thing at the same time, they are just in tune to the same frequency and have a "mind connection" of some sort at the time.

The question is can we control this "tuning in and out" of our minds to the "waves" ( sound and pictures) which obviously exist in the air and if so HOW do we control it? We don't have dials in our heads to tune in and out of a "certain channel" so I wonder, is human belief , perception, perspective a "dial" of some kind which allows us to control whatever we believe we can control and not control whatever we believe we cannot control?

Belief is obviously is a very powerful force which causes people to believe their own minds regardless of whether what they "see" is real or imagined.

Whatever our minds project into our consciousness/ subconsciousness is what we believe we see and whatever that is, it does exist in our own minds even if not in anyone elses.

Hallucinations, delusions and illusions exist. Some are created by our own minds in our minds and some are created by natural phenomenon outside our minds. Sometimes both are involved in the phenomenon due to our own interpretation of what we think/ believe we see.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 1:55:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It completely baffles be how somebody, not to mention names (Jerusse) continually find it impossible to absorb the fact--no matter how many times it is painfully explained to them--that just because man and science have thus far not been able to measure or detect an entity, does not irrefutably prove that entity cannot or even does not exist.

I have in past posts listed several entities that have been part of our real and tangible and measurable world for as long as we have been here, but until quite recently were not detectable by Empirical methodology.

Radiation; UVA/UVB Rays and what they do to our epidermises; CBR from the BB; Solar winds; magnetic poles, et al.

So why cannot entities that, yes, are now referred to in un-scientific names like ghosts actually have in their essence a physical and scientific source, such as those things I listed above?

Ding Ding Ding! Alert bell! Why not? Because they can! And probably someday will.

A version of Hell: "JeRusse working at a global patent office!" LOL.

"No..this will never work! No proof! No proof! It's woo! It's woo!" Ad nauseum....

Until lo and behold....nothing new is ever learned or utilized.

Take a hike, troll.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 2:04:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I once had an anthro proff explain...........

"If you condensed the entire history of the time of which life has been on Earth--beginning when we were protein cells in the primordial ooze, up till present day, into one 24-Hour Period, beginning at the stroke of midnight, last night. When do ya think Man (homo sapiens) came onto the scene?"

Answer........."about ten seconds before midnight, tonight."

So it took us up till, oh, a second or two before midnight to discover most of the science we now "think" we know.

Troll: your grandfather and his ilk--an almost un-measurably minuscule time window in the bog scheme of things, did not about ANY of this. Yet, these things were always there. So why can not entities now deemed as supernatural someday join this list?

Again. No reason they cannot.

LOL.

http://earthsky.org...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 4:15:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 9:00:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/9/2015 1:32:59 AM, Skyangel wrote:
There are various scientific explanations for ghosts. You can Google them and find them yourselves.

Sorry, there are no scientific explanations for ghosts because there is no evidence for ghosts.

It seems you are incapable of doing your own research.
http://listverse.com...
http://science.howstuffworks.com...

As for light having anything to do with it.... Do you need a source of light to project TV and radio frequencies into space and tune into them or can it be done without light?

Yes, you need some form of electromagnetic energy to send frequencies or project images.

The human body is an energy transmitter and receiver. The mind can capture and project images.

"The electric charges coursing through the human brain are measurable by means of an electroencephalogram. Humans thus have an electromagnetic energy field. As a result of this, the human body could act as an aerial that has the potential for simultaneous transmission and reception of energy with its environment "
http://www.journaloftheoretics.com...
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 5:29:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 4:15:18 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/9/2015 9:00:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/9/2015 1:32:59 AM, Skyangel wrote:
There are various scientific explanations for ghosts. You can Google them and find them yourselves.

Sorry, there are no scientific explanations for ghosts because there is no evidence for ghosts.

It seems you are incapable of doing your own research.
http://listverse.com...
http://science.howstuffworks.com...



As for light having anything to do with it.... Do you need a source of light to project TV and radio frequencies into space and tune into them or can it be done without light?

Yes, you need some form of electromagnetic energy to send frequencies or project images.

The human body is an energy transmitter and receiver. The mind can capture and project images.

"The electric charges coursing through the human brain are measurable by means of an electroencephalogram. Humans thus have an electromagnetic energy field. As a result of this, the human body could act as an aerial that has the potential for simultaneous transmission and reception of energy with its environment "
http://www.journaloftheoretics.com...

Indeed.

And your last paragraph might even hint as to a possible methodology, or dynamic, that could be utilized so as to facilitate our mind's contact with my CreaTel. Like I posited before, it would be all about getting synched to the same frequency.

Who is to say that this is not a facet of what happens when engaged in deep meditation? People who are highly practiced in that endeavor--like Buddhist monks and Indian holy men (Imams? Gurus?) have proved time and again they can actually affect bodily functions. Slow their heart rates down to, say, a dozen beats per minute. Same deal with their breathing: live for hours on the same amount of oxygen that a normal person would consume in 10 minutes.

Maybe this cannot be done just by anybody because they do not know how to tap into the CreaTel? Like somebody not hearing that broadcast information they seek on the radio because they are not tuned into the correct station. Again..frequencies!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
MagicAintReal
Posts: 591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 6:29:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:25:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

So from my experience with so called ghosts. They were recorded events from the "past" that happen in 'our time".

Time travel is possible in a sense as TIME is mostly a illusion.

If we agree that these were events that happened in the past, then you've contradicted the idea that these events happen in our time. No one event replicates itself because by every passing moment some particle involved in the event has decayed and thus the event is infinitely different than the moment prior.
If there is a recording, then it's not an event; it's a recorded event, which implies media usage.
If time is mostly an illusion then explain to me the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 6:33:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So far, this is what I've seen in support of ghosts:

-Ghosts are likely because scientific speculation says so.

-How does that scientific speculation make ghosts likely?

-Because people see them.

-How do we know that people are really seeing ghosts?

-Because scientific speculation says so.

That's just logical fallacy that begs the question.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 6:53:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 5:29:12 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/9/2015 4:15:18 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/9/2015 9:00:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/9/2015 1:32:59 AM, Skyangel wrote:
There are various scientific explanations for ghosts. You can Google them and find them yourselves.

Sorry, there are no scientific explanations for ghosts because there is no evidence for ghosts.

It seems you are incapable of doing your own research.
http://listverse.com...
http://science.howstuffworks.com...



As for light having anything to do with it.... Do you need a source of light to project TV and radio frequencies into space and tune into them or can it be done without light?

Yes, you need some form of electromagnetic energy to send frequencies or project images.

The human body is an energy transmitter and receiver. The mind can capture and project images.

"The electric charges coursing through the human brain are measurable by means of an electroencephalogram. Humans thus have an electromagnetic energy field. As a result of this, the human body could act as an aerial that has the potential for simultaneous transmission and reception of energy with its environment "
http://www.journaloftheoretics.com...

Indeed.

And your last paragraph might even hint as to a possible methodology, or dynamic, that could be utilized so as to facilitate our mind's contact with my CreaTel. Like I posited before, it would be all about getting synched to the same frequency.

Who is to say that this is not a facet of what happens when engaged in deep meditation? People who are highly practiced in that endeavor--like Buddhist monks and Indian holy men (Imams? Gurus?) have proved time and again they can actually affect bodily functions. Slow their heart rates down to, say, a dozen beats per minute. Same deal with their breathing: live for hours on the same amount of oxygen that a normal person would consume in 10 minutes.

Maybe this cannot be done just by anybody because they do not know how to tap into the CreaTel? Like somebody not hearing that broadcast information they seek on the radio because they are not tuned into the correct station. Again..frequencies!

Exactly. Those who do not believe a certain "frequency" exists will not even attempt to tune in to it. Some accidentally come across it and some never do. Some may come across it but still get their "wires crossed" and never "hear it" clearly anyway.
However regardless of whether people know how to "tap into" it or not, it is still within them and has a subconscious affect on their thoughts and behavior.
CreaTel =Creativity + Intelligence... Creativity is in us all and so is Intelligence if we wish to tap into it. It is a shame that many tap into their creative side but ignore their intelligent side or vice versa. It tends to make people unbalanced when they spend more time on one side than the other. It also seems to make them confused as to what is fantasy and what is reality.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 9:29:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
most pretend that they are much smarter then they Truly are in Fact.

the professor from Gilligan's Island

p.s. Don't get your transistors in a bundle Sky, I will have the coconut batteries ready for you before you can say Albert Einstein.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 9:56:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 9:29:44 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
most pretend that they are much smarter then they Truly are in Fact.

the professor from Gilligan's Island

p.s. Don't get your transistors in a bundle Sky, I will have the coconut batteries ready for you before you can say Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein.
I am sure the kids will love those new batteries. Thanks for getting them ready.
Are you sure there is enough lime in them?
Now lets see if they work to contact the CreaTel. ;-)
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 3:09:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
An excerpt from the Wiki article on Fritjof Capra's intriguing book, "The Tao of Physics."

As some of you will recall, I earlier compared my idea of the Crea-Tel to that of the ancient Chinese entity, the "Tao." (The "way")..............

"Capra later discussed his ideas with Werner Heisenberg in 1972, as he mentioned in the following interview excerpt:

"I had several discussions with Heisenberg. I lived in England then [circa 1972], and I visited him several times in Munich and showed him the whole manuscript chapter by chapter. He was very interested and very open, and he told me something that I think is not known publicly because he never published it. He said that he was well aware of these parallels". (Between the Tao and scientific Physics).

While he was working on quantum theory he went to India to lecture and was a guest of Tagore. He talked a lot with Tagore about Indian philosophy. Heisenberg told me that these talks had helped him a lot with his work in physics, because they showed him that all these new ideas in quantum physics were in fact not all that crazy. He realized there was, in fact, a whole culture that subscribed to very similar ideas. Heisenberg said that this was a great help for him. Niels Bohr had a similar experience when he went to China.[1]

As a result of those influences, Bohr adopted the yin yang symbol as part of his family coat of arms when he was knighted in 1947.

The Tao of Physics was followed by other books of the same genre like The Hidden Connection, The Turning Point and The Web of Life in which Capra extended the argument of how Eastern mysticism and scientific findings of today relate, and how Eastern mysticism might also have answers to some of the biggest scientific challenges of today.

(bolding is mine!)
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.