Jump to topic:

David Icke and the Reptilians! Wow!

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 4:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have just started reading David Icke's latest book, his self-proclaimed magnum opus, "The Deception of Perception."

All I can say so far is "Wow!"

I will not go into his ideas just yet. As they are fantastical and complex. Unless somebody here is familiar with Icke's works and his ideas on the Archons.

But I hope some of you are, as I really need to get some feedback on his stuff, as it is a LOT to absorb.

Thanks!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 6:22:45 AM
At 6/21/2015 4:04:08 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
I have just started reading David Icke's latest book, his self-proclaimed magnum opus, "The Deception of Perception."

I will not go into his ideas just yet. As they are fantastical and complex. Unless somebody here is familiar with Icke's works and his ideas on the Archons.

But I hope some of you are, as I really need to get some feedback on his stuff, as it is a LOT to absorb.

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

A soccer ball weighs about a pound and can travel over a hundred miles an hour, thousands have bounced off of David Icke's head in the past.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 8:24:19 AM
At 6/22/2015 6:22:45 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

A soccer ball weighs about a pound and can travel over a hundred miles an hour, thousands have bounced off of David Icke's head in the past.

I can elaborate on that explanation with some additional info:

Mercury vaporizes easily even at room temperature, and causes sensory and neurological impairment. David Icke has been soaking his clothes in it for years, believing it to ward off the reptilians and make him invincible.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:53:23 PM

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

LOL--good one.

But Icke quit playing soccer 30 years ago, mate.

Also, was he a goalie? I thought he was a striker?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:55:37 PM
At 6/22/2015 8:24:19 AM, tkubok wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

Mercury vaporizes easily even at room temperature, and causes sensory and neurological impairment. David Icke has been soaking his clothes in it for years, believing it to ward off the reptilians and make him invincible.

Funny thing, that: your post was the only thing I could find on the Web that claimed this. Perhaps you can provide a source for your claim?

I will be waiting.

Thanks!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:30:16 PM
At 6/22/2015 12:53:23 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

LOL--good one.

But Icke quit playing soccer 30 years ago, mate.

Yes, and very soon afterwards began to display signs of mental disorders.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:57:04 PM
At 6/22/2015 12:55:37 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

Funny thing, that: your post was the only thing I could find on the Web that claimed this. Perhaps you can provide a source for your claim?

I will be waiting.

Thanks!

And...zero mention of Icke using mercury in this article. Only an affinity for dressing in Turquoise. (Not quite the same thing, is it.) Also no mention of a history of mental disorders, unless you count his whole Reptilian theory as one. LOL)

Yes---he was quiet and withdrawn as a youth,,but this is hardly uncommon. And he was in the very-public industry of sports broadcasting as a young man.

Many geniuses from history were socially challenged in their youths. The list would be quite long.

Icke is also, if nothing else, a gifted and entertaining writer--something that a severe mental illness would seem to preclude.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:59:00 PM
Oh...I DID see he was in fact a goalie. But these guys are actually quite a bit LESS likely to suffer head trauma or a TBI than the other positions. Also..no mention in the Wiki article of any sort of injury incurred in soccer except for his Arthritis.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:14:02 PM
A nice little video primer on the genius David Icke's theories. And his attempt to Wake Up the Sheeple!

https://www.youtube.com...
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 10:28:07 PM
At 6/22/2015 2:14:02 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
A nice little video primer on the genius David Icke's theories. And his attempt to Wake Up the Sheeple!

Were you a soccer goalie too?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:09:09 AM

First Sheldrake and now Icke? You really do pick the loonies... sorry, the winners.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:43:21 PM
At 6/22/2015 10:28:07 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

Nah...I'm an American, bro. We're not that into soccer here. (You know what they say about it here? "Soccer is the game of the future! And it always will be!)

LOL.

I was a track and gymnastics guy. College track scholarship--middle distance runner. (3K to 10K). In gym: rings, floor, and pommel horse.

Drew.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:48:56 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:43:21 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Nah...I'm an American, bro. We're not that into soccer here. (You know what they say about it here? "Soccer is the game of the future! And it always will be!)

LOL.

I was a track and gymnastics guy. College track scholarship--middle distance runner. (3K to 10K). In gym: rings, floor, and pommel horse.

Drew.

Oh, OK, I guess the gymnastics thing explains the "genius David Icke's theories" comment, fell on your head a lot did ya?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:59:08 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:48:56 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

LOL.

Drew.

Oh, OK, I guess the gymnastics thing explains the "genius David Icke's theories" comment, fell on your head a lot did ya?

What sports did you play in high school and college?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:05:17 PM

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

I will be waiting.

Thanks!

I met Icke, and he whispered to me the secrets of how he warded off the reptilians.

And my first-hand eyewitness testimony is just as credible as any evidence that Icke presents.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:06:00 PM
Also...anybody familiar with the genius Icke's Reptilian Theories will know that he did NOT invent them.

Rather, writings of them go back to biblical times. The Gnostics wrote prolifically on beings such as the Reptilians. And these beings used many of the same mind control and psychically parasitic techniques as Icke explains in is magnum opus, "The Perception Deception." I believe the ancient ones called the Reptilians "The Flyers."

The writings are indisputable and, as is the case with so many ancient writings..and some prophecies,--like those alleged one of Nostrodamus--are simply too specific and lucid to be taken in any other way or given an alternative meaning.

Read some of them for yourselves here!

http://www.metahistory.org...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:07:25 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:05:17 PM, tkubok wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

I will be waiting.

Thanks!

I met Icke, and he whispered to me the secrets of how he warded off the reptilians.

And my first-hand eyewitness testimony is just as credible as any evidence that Icke presents.

I doubt that.

See my post on how Icke's Reptilians were NOT invented by him and have origins that are depicted in ancient writings.

But thanks for sharing!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:46:35 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:07:25 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

I will be waiting.

Thanks!

I doubt that.

See my post on how Icke's Reptilians were NOT invented by him and have origins that are depicted in ancient writings.

But thanks for sharing!

I didnt say he invented it.

And you can doubt all you want, just like the people who doubt Ickes claims. But it happened, and i am a first hand eyewitness to this. Icke whispered to it to me directly.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:49:50 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:46:35 PM, tkubok wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

I will be waiting.

Thanks!

I doubt that.

But thanks for sharing!

And you can doubt all you want, just like the people who doubt Ickes claims. But it happened, and i am a first hand eyewitness to this. Icke whispered to it to me directly.

No...what I doubted was your claim that anything you say is as credible as Icke's testimonies.

But....I would like to hear what he said to you. I am currently reading "The Perception Deception."

Care to share? You can share in a PM if you like. Are you a believer in his theories?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:58:12 PM
To all doubters of the Genius Icke's prophetic claims in the Archon Hack..........

I am put in mind of a quote from Tommy Lee Jones' character (Kay) in "Men in Black"------

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow!"

Also..........

"I have learned to use the word "impossible" with the greatest caution."

Werner Von Braun
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:08:20 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:06:00 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Also...anybody familiar with the genius Icke's Reptilian Theories will know that he did NOT invent them.

Rather, writings of them go back to biblical times. The Gnostics wrote prolifically on beings such as the Reptilians. And these beings used many of the same mind control and psychically parasitic techniques as Icke explains in is magnum opus, "The Perception Deception." I believe the ancient ones called the Reptilians "The Flyers."

The writings are indisputable and, as is the case with so many ancient writings..and some prophecies,--like those alleged one of Nostrodamus--are simply too specific and lucid to be taken in any other way or given an alternative meaning.

Read some of them for yourselves here!

http://www.metahistory.org...

Odin promised a world without ice giants.
John Lash promised a world without psychopaths.
I don't see any ice giants.

https://www.facebook.com...
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:22:26 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:49:50 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/23/2015 1:46:35 PM, tkubok wrote:

Thanks!

I can explain his ideas:

I will be waiting.

Thanks!

I doubt that.

But thanks for sharing!

No...what I doubted was your claim that anything you say is as credible as Icke's testimonies.

But....I would like to hear what he said to you. I am currently reading "The Perception Deception."

Care to share? You can share in a PM if you like. Are you a believer in his theories?

Why would you doubt that?
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:25:28 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:59:08 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

LOL.

Drew.

Wrestling, Football, and Tennis in HS, wrestled in College, mostly the sports where my ability to shapeshift gave me an advantage. Nothing creeps out an opponent like a quick shapeshift when he's the only one looking, in wrestling the reptilian thing really creeps them out, no wrestler can concentrate after you show him that.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:07:48 PM
At 6/23/2015 2:25:28 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

LOL.

Drew.

Wrestling, Football, and Tennis in HS, wrestled in College, mostly the sports where my ability to shapeshift gave me an advantage. Nothing creeps out an opponent like a quick shapeshift when he's the only one looking, in wrestling the reptilian thing really creeps them out, no wrestler can concentrate after you show him that.

So..with a football and wrestling background ya think it might not be such a good idea as to continue with juvenile and thinly-veiled references to me suffering a TBI when I played sports? Just an idea.

And ya know....a tennis ball weighs about 4 oz. and on a serve can travel close to 200 mph.........

LOL

Quid pro quo, vato.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:07:16 PM
At 6/23/2015 3:07:48 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

LOL.

Drew.

So..with a football and wrestling background ya think it might not be such a good idea as to continue with juvenile and thinly-veiled references to me suffering a TBI when I played sports? Just an idea.

And ya know....a tennis ball weighs about 4 oz. and on a serve can travel close to 200 mph.........

LOL

Quid pro quo, vato.

If I ever start blathering about interdimensional shape-shifting lizard-people from a rift in the space-time continuum near the constellation Draco, or call David Icke a genius, I fully expect you all to start thinking I have a TBI.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 8:20:38 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:07:16 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

LOL.

Drew.

LOL

Quid pro quo, vato.

If I ever start blathering about interdimensional shape-shifting lizard-people from a rift in the space-time continuum near the constellation Draco, or call David Icke a genius, I fully expect you all to start thinking I have a TBI.

Blathering.

Bugger off, mate.

I am merely relating to the good people of DDO a very interesting and thought-provoking theory from somebody who believes he has found one the greatest secrets in the history of mankind. You know only what you have been taught by the Bloodline and the servants of the Archons. You are, therefore, a wet dream to them, as they want people, excuse me, "Sheeple" to not believe in them.

I, on the other hand, having benefited from a superb education and exposure to many contrasting thoughts as to the nature of reality, posses a much more open mind. I and people like the geniusDavid Icke are the Archons worst enemy. As we all know, Knowledge is Power.

BTW: have y'all gotten electricity yet in Suwanee? LOL
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 8:27:02 PM
A brief and easy-to-read primer on Icke's theories on the psychic parasites known as the Archons. For anybody who would like to get the general scoop in a 5-minute read.
Please PM me if you are interested in forming a petition coalition to demand to our Congressmen that this matter be looked into further. Before it is too late.

Don't disbelieve! That is precisely what the Archons want!

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 8:29:45 PM

LOL.

Drew.

LOL

Quid pro quo, vato.

No worries, we'll alert the authorities immediately and have you medicated and in a straight jacket in no time, happily bouncing around a rubber room.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 8:57:25 PM
At 6/23/2015 8:29:45 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

LOL.

Drew.

LOL

Quid pro quo, vato.

No worries, we'll alert the authorities immediately and have you medicated and in a straight jacket in no time, happily bouncing around a rubber room.

Thank you, it's much appreciated, and of course, I'd do the same for you.