Jump to topic:

Skyangel and E = mc^2

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 7:24:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is generally recognized as the most famous equation in history. Sky agrees on the conservation of mass-energy in the universe. She also agrees that mass can be converted to energy and vice versa. However, she can't bring herself to answer yes or no on whether this equation by Einstein is valid.

The challenge for Sky is simple. Answer the question. If you think the equation is not valid and Einstein got it wrong, then please provide your own relationship between mass and energy with evidential support. We want to be able to calculate how much energy a fixed amount of matter will produce on conversion. The floor is yours Sky.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 8:27:06 PM
Skyangel wrote:

It's very simple, Sky. Do you accept that matter can be converted to energy (and vice versa) via E = mc^2 or not? Yes or no?

I accept all calculations and symbols are what they are. How humans interpret and use the calculations is another matter.

That's not an answer. Yes or no?

When you can figure out how an answer can be yes and no at the same time you will grow in maturity.
Not all answers need to be yes or no.

This one does. Yes or no? (Your failure to answer demonstrates your intellectual dishonesty).

Reread what I wrote. I answered your question. If you can't tell whether my answer is yes or no from that, it demonstrates your intellectual disability.
Whether you see honesty or dishonesty in the mirror, you are still only seeing a reflection of yourself.

Since Sky refuses to enter this thread, let's have a vote.

Has Sky answered a simple yes/no question with a yes or a no?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 2:07:32 AM
you space cadets sure are brainwashed with R2D2 & C3PO programing.

may the farce be with you Will Robinson
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:24:27 AM
At 7/1/2015 7:24:03 AM, dee-em wrote:
This is generally recognized as the most famous equation in history. Sky agrees on the conservation of mass-energy in the universe. She also agrees that mass can be converted to energy and vice versa. However, she can't bring herself to answer yes or no on whether this equation by Einstein is valid.

The challenge for Sky is simple. Answer the question. If you think the equation is not valid and Einstein got it wrong, then please provide your own relationship between mass and energy with evidential support. We want to be able to calculate how much energy a fixed amount of matter will produce on conversion. The floor is yours Sky.

Maybe to Sky E=MX where X is a mystery.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 3:27:39 PM
At 7/2/2015 10:24:27 AM, tkubok wrote:

Damn...sometimes it actually gets kinda boring being right all the time. LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:44:30 PM
At 7/2/2015 3:27:39 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

It's amazing to me that someone cannot admit they have a problem when they can't answer a yes/no question. I hate to say it, but she has to be a little mad.

(And yes, you told me so).
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:57:02 PM
At 7/2/2015 9:44:30 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/2/2015 3:27:39 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

It's amazing to me that someone cannot admit they have a problem when they can't answer a yes/no question. I hate to say it, but she has to be a little mad.

(And yes, you told me so).

Hmm..."mad?" Maybe..but I do not think so.

Probably closer to say she is just a simple Aussie farm girl who has strong opinions and prejudices on matters Mystical and Scientific, and sometimes gets the two a tad mixed-up. And she has a nasty tendency to get in way over her head in the Science Arena. And then timidity and pride prevent her from admitting it.
So...she vanishes!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:35:44 PM
I AM around you little space cadet turd puppets.

I handle the wanna be scientific BIG head stuff for Sky and I

I like sci-fi, always have as it's out of this world.

seems you space cadets can't fathom that if you measure a illusion that you must use measurements of illusion and you get a total of?

anyone know the answer?

leap year is a great example of the flaws in the illusion of TIME.

and don't forget to set you clocks back this fall and then spring ahead a hour in the spring.

you space cadets don't get it as you haven't a clue as to what Einstein understood

when you are free of the illusions of TIME you don't waste TIME watching clocks unless your watching a auction on eBay and you want to bid on it within the last few seconds.

what you space cadets don't realize is that Sky and I have played science peek a boo with REAL NASA scientists, professors and other so called papered pedigreed BIG heads.

your not even BIG heads,

just space cadet wanna bees....

EE super scientist for the stars
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 8:34:44 AM
At 7/2/2015 11:35:44 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM around you little space cadet turd puppets.

I handle the wanna be scientific BIG head stuff for Sky and I

I like sci-fi, always have as it's out of this world.

seems you space cadets can't fathom that if you measure a illusion that you must use measurements of illusion and you get a total of?

anyone know the answer?

leap year is a great example of the flaws in the illusion of TIME.

and don't forget to set you clocks back this fall and then spring ahead a hour in the spring.

you space cadets don't get it as you haven't a clue as to what Einstein understood

when you are free of the illusions of TIME you don't waste TIME watching clocks unless your watching a auction on eBay and you want to bid on it within the last few seconds.

what you space cadets don't realize is that Sky and I have played science peek a boo with REAL NASA scientists, professors and other so called papered pedigreed BIG heads.

your not even BIG heads,

just space cadet wanna bees....

EE super scientist for the stars

How is leap year an illusion? It isn't, which is why we need to adjust for it. If it were an illusion, we could just ignore it and nothing would happen. But if we ignored it, our calendars would be off by days every dozen years or so, so we don't.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 9:24:00 AM
At 7/2/2015 11:35:44 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Ah, now I get it, Multiple Personality Disorder coupled with the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 12:37:22 PM
Your desperation is showing all the more as you dig farther into your denial trying to make sense of how I killed the santa claus of your realities.

Not saying that you still believe in santa and such, just saying that you still try and believe in the same type of fictional realities where you just leave out, ignore and reject anything, including honest facts and evidence such as what would show santa to be what santa is in reality. Just a scientific religious backed illusion.

Doesn't NASA help in with the Air Force when they track santas sleigh for the little confused daydreamers?

There is plenty of science in figuring the formula that shows how santa delivers all the toys, how he fits them all in his bag and how he get's into the houses. AND santa would have to be a barf hound puke fiend as there is no way he could eat all those cookies and drink all that milk with out sticking his finger down his throat to make room for more.

Maybe that is the problem with some of the kids around here. They were BAD little boys and girls and only got some recycled cookies and cream?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 2:40:48 PM
At 7/3/2015 12:37:22 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Your desperation is showing all the more as you dig farther into your denial trying to make sense of how I killed the santa claus of your realities.

Not saying that you still believe in santa and such, just saying that you still try and believe in the same type of fictional realities where you just leave out, ignore and reject anything, including honest facts and evidence such as what would show santa to be what santa is in reality. Just a scientific religious backed illusion.

Doesn't NASA help in with the Air Force when they track santas sleigh for the little confused daydreamers?

There is plenty of science in figuring the formula that shows how santa delivers all the toys, how he fits them all in his bag and how he get's into the houses. AND santa would have to be a barf hound puke fiend as there is no way he could eat all those cookies and drink all that milk with out sticking his finger down his throat to make room for more.

Maybe that is the problem with some of the kids around here. They were BAD little boys and girls and only got some recycled cookies and cream?

You're just talking crap, this is a science forum, not a kindergarten playground, you'll need to visit the Religion forum if you want to act like a child.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:05:14 PM
Science fiction, religious fiction and other fictions are still fictions even if you make the fiction part invisible within your confused mind.

You are so funny and silly trying to tell me that this is some special science forum.

you are funny.

SHOW me even a line of conclusion, solution or other real reality where it's more then just playing Darwin, mafia and jesus type games.

There are NO solutions or conclusions as all most do around here is argue and play like little kids and get upset when things don't go the way they dreamed they would.

So the daydreamers blame it on the other daydreamers and on and on so that they DON'T have to worry about those solutions and conclusions that would put a END to their delusional LAZY realities.

I don't totally ignore children as I do find them sadly amusing with their ways.

keep up the o.k. play and one day you can say I went up against the Truth and ended up a WINNER.

SORRY you are NOT a WINNER this time.

please play again...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:55:05 PM
At 7/3/2015 1:41:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
Reported for being completely off-topic.

LOL--Ya think?

In fact, if you look up the term "non sequitur" in the Dictionary it says "see: Electric Eccentric."