Jump to topic:

How to become a puppet on a string.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:39:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Jump through the hoops that dee-em and others try to put in your way.

WOOF WOOF.
You are barking up the wrong tree dee-em.

You can't teach this old dog new tricks. I am beyond your tricks.

Feel free to turn as many somersaults and jump through as many hoops as you like to prove you are smart and bark as much as you want if you think making a lot of noise will draw more attention.
Your antics don't impress me one bit.

You are fooled by your own mind since you have convinced yourself nothing can be true and false at the same time. You want to believe things need to be one or the other. You obviously cannot comprehend how "X" can be perceived to be both ( true and false) at once.

The illusions of the universe are very real but nevertheless just illusions created by that which exists and has always existed. ie Energy which simply changes form in constant SELF SUSTAINING CYCLES.

That is the simplicity of TRUTH which can appear to be a lie.

When you can figure out how something can appear to be true and false at the same time. Get back to me.

I don't expect that to be any time soon.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:21:28 PM
At 7/1/2015 9:39:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

WOOF WOOF.

Feel free to turn as many somersaults and jump through as many hoops as you like to prove you are smart and bark as much as you want if you think making a lot of noise will draw more attention.

You are fooled by your own mind since you have convinced yourself nothing can be true and false at the same time. You want to believe things need to be one or the other. You obviously cannot comprehend how "X" can be perceived to be both ( true and false) at once.

The illusions of the universe are very real but nevertheless just illusions created by that which exists and has always existed. ie Energy which simply changes form in constant SELF SUSTAINING CYCLES.

When you can figure out how something can appear to be true and false at the same time. Get back to me.

In other words, you can't sustain your arguments (such as they are). (In fact you call them "suspicions". Very apt). Therefore you're not going to bother and, instead, you will resort to these turgid, confused, pointless ad homs which are nothing but the rantings of a senile mind.

Remind us why you are in the Science forum again when you have shown yourself totally incapable of discussing evidence-based science?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:26:24 PM

Yep. Never have you written truer words. You're stuck in the rut of your own deluded ideas and nothing can reach you. Thank you for the admission.

Since you can't or won't learn anything, why are you here?
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:30:35 PM

WOOF WOOF.

How can you tell the difference between what is true and what is false?

If you can't, your entire position is self refuting..
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:03:03 AM
HOW can a person tell the truth from what is not truth?

Much the same way that a small child can know if santa and such are TRUE or NOT.

most prefer to deceive and lies to themselves and try and keep the illusion going.

so then you have deceptions and lies called good and truth and honesty being called evil, bad and NO FUN.

when a person is NOT in DENIAL the truth is easy to know personally what is and what is not..
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:06:17 AM

WOOF WOOF.

Isnt that kind of like saying "When you can figure out how A can equal Not A at the same time, get back to me"?

We call them logical contradictions for a reason.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:15:33 AM

You can't teach this old dog new tricks.

So true, you refuse to learn anything.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:38:54 AM
WHY can't you kids answer one of the questions that I have asked around this forum without getting ANY replies.

WHY should I and/or Sky HAVE to PLAY ALONG with the make believe and pretend realities that the many of this world CHOOSE to deceive themselves and any others with?

What I AM saying is WHAT is wrong with pointing out the FACT that teaching, training and brainwashing small children to believe in and follow the deceptions and lies of santa and other fictions passed off as some sort of truth and honesty

When in FACT, TRUTH and TOTAL HONESTY it is programing the young to CHOOSE being deceived and lied to over being told, taught and shown what is the FULL HONEST TRUTH.

I KNOW the answers for the questions I ask as I knew santa was a fraud from the start, Didn't take me long to see through the illusion as I was MORE interested in TRUTH & FACT then I was in fantasy and fiction.

So WHY should a human of any age be required to believe in and follow deceptions and lies called good so that they might not UPSET the immature at thought and understanding?

Any of you grown up enough to have a mature grown up answer?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:51:26 AM
At 7/2/2015 10:38:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
WHY can't you kids answer one of the questions that I have asked around this forum without getting ANY replies.

WHY should I and/or Sky HAVE to PLAY ALONG with the make believe and pretend realities that the many of this world CHOOSE to deceive themselves and any others with?

What I AM saying is WHAT is wrong with pointing out the FACT that teaching, training and brainwashing small children to believe in and follow the deceptions and lies of santa and other fictions passed off as some sort of truth and honesty

When in FACT, TRUTH and TOTAL HONESTY it is programing the young to CHOOSE being deceived and lied to over being told, taught and shown what is the FULL HONEST TRUTH.

I KNOW the answers for the questions I ask as I knew santa was a fraud from the start, Didn't take me long to see through the illusion as I was MORE interested in TRUTH & FACT then I was in fantasy and fiction.

So WHY should a human of any age be required to believe in and follow deceptions and lies called good so that they might not UPSET the immature at thought and understanding?

The answer is simple, you're an idiot. And, that's fine, no one cares that you want to be an idiot. But, not only are you an idiot, you're a hypocrite. The very same scientific theories and facts you dismiss, misrepresent and malign are the same ones hard working people used to create the computer, internet connection and these forums you use to exhibit your idiocy. Your display of idiocy insults their hard work, and that, first and foremost, is why others here would much rather teach you something about the world around you so you can appreciate that which you've been provided.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:08:20 AM
your strings sure are easy to pull.

try and see what happens if you try and pull my strings.

you will end up wondering WHY when you try and pull what you believe is one of my strings that you magically end up pulling your own strings.

WHY is this?

because I AM string free.

Try and punch me and you will cut your fist on the glass of the mirror.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:15:43 AM
At 7/2/2015 11:08:20 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
your strings sure are easy to pull.

try and see what happens if you try and pull my strings.

you will end up wondering WHY when you try and pull what you believe is one of my strings that you magically end up pulling your own strings.

WHY is this?

because I AM string free.

Try and punch me and you will cut your fist on the glass of the mirror.

Thank you for making my point. :)
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 1:13:55 PM

You sound just like Sky when you denigrate Science as being nothing more than deception and lies and fraudulence.

Which, come on, please. Sit. Breathe. Think. Calm down. Listen...........

You must know that is not really true. Oh, sure, there are some things that the Science World has claimed are true that you disagree with. But so what? That is no reason to "throw the Baby out with the Bathwater" and ridicule the entire discipline.

You and Sky's lambasting of universally-held Scientific Laws and Theories remind me of something that has always handed me a laugh in regards to the Young Earthers. You know--those deluded souls who think that the Earth in only 6,000 years old? And that all of those dozens of radio-metric dating methods we have used for decades to prove that it is in fact Billions of years old, well, see, they are ALL Wrong! Oh yes...never mind that they coincidentally agree with each other on the ages they give. LOL.

Yeah..so....these guys denigrate the entire Scientific discipline of Radiometric Dating. And also of Paleontology; Biology; Anthropology, and Geology with their silly young-Earth claims. "The scientists are wrong! They don't know what they are doing! But God knows!"

But yet, these young-Earther, just like you and Sky...use Science every single day of your lives. It is responsible for the PC or laptop you are using right this minute. As well as it is for the car you drive; the medicine you take; the amenities in your homes, like climate control and electricity; the TV and radio and movies you watch; Hell. the very structures and building of your city. People live longer now and enjoy better qualities of life, overall than ever before because of........what? Yep: Science.

So now I am finished being a nice and patient guy and am going to revert to my usual a-hole self: It is ignorant to criticize something you do not understand. A great man once said the Greatest Ignorance of All is "Contempt Prior to Investigation." (I think it was a psychologist, which means I should know who it was, but alas.)

Anyway: what that guy was talkin' about. The Greatest Ignor......well, you know.

That be you!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 4:18:39 PM

Why settle for being a "puppet on a string" When one can be "a slave in chains"
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 4:47:33 PM
At 7/1/2015 10:30:35 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

WOOF WOOF.

The same way you tell the difference between one side of a coin and the other.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 4:53:30 PM
At 7/2/2015 10:06:17 AM, tkubok wrote:

WOOF WOOF.

Isnt that kind of like saying "When you can figure out how A can equal Not A at the same time, get back to me"?

We call them logical contradictions for a reason.

It is like saying '"When you can figure out how a head is not the same as a tail but both are still part of the same coin and not two different coins, get back to me."
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 4:57:33 PM
At 7/2/2015 10:51:26 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The answer is simple, you're an idiot. And, that's fine, no one cares that you want to be an idiot. But, not only are you an idiot, you're a hypocrite. The very same scientific theories and facts you dismiss, misrepresent and malign are the same ones hard working people used to create the computer, internet connection and these forums you use to exhibit your idiocy. Your display of idiocy insults their hard work, and that, first and foremost, is why others here would much rather teach you something about the world around you so you can appreciate that which you've been provided.

ad hominem
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:03:21 PM
At 7/2/2015 4:18:39 PM, ironslippers wrote:

I prefer to be free of all strings and chains.
What's your choice ?
A slave of science or religion?
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:09:34 PM
At 7/2/2015 5:03:21 PM, Skyangel wrote:

What's your choice ?

uh.... Oh I like those handcuffs with the fake fur on them... ? .. !... ?
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:49:24 PM
At 7/2/2015 4:47:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

WOOF WOOF.

But you just said it could be an illusion. So how can you tell it's not an illusion?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:56:54 PM
At 7/2/2015 1:13:55 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

You sound just like Sky when you denigrate Science as being nothing more than deception and lies and fraudulence.

That's not what we are doing Drew. You perception is deceiving you.

If you take your own advice I can explain it to you.

You must know that is not really true. Oh, sure, there are some things that the Science World has claimed are true that you disagree with. But so what? That is no reason to "throw the Baby out with the Bathwater" and ridicule the entire discipline.

No one is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
However when the bathwater is dirty you do need to throw it out. You can however keep the bath if you wish and definitely keep the baby and feed it till it grows up and can bath itself.

We are simply saying that any "field of expertise" including science and religion has a positive and negative side. It contains truth and also error. It contains facts and also fictions.
There are always two sides to any coin. That does not mean we throw out the coin. We simply need to understand both sides of it and understand truth and lies and not two different coins.
When truth/facts appears to be a lie/fiction and lies/deceptions appear to be truth/honesty, the coin looks like a double headed coin. When that happens how does the coin holder tell which is heads and which is tails?

You and Sky's lambasting of universally-held Scientific Laws and Theories remind me of something that has always handed me a laugh in regards to the Young Earthers. You know--those deluded souls who think that the Earth in only 6,000 years old? And that all of those dozens of radio-metric dating methods we have used for decades to prove that it is in fact Billions of years old, well, see, they are ALL Wrong! Oh yes...never mind that they coincidentally agree with each other on the ages they give. LOL.

That is all in your perception and interpretation of our words Drew.
The measurement of the age of anything is always relative. It depends on what you are comparing the measurement with.
How old is the water cycle Drew?
How do you age something that keeps recycling? What part of the cycle do you begin with and how do you know how many times the cycle has already been recycled ? What is the origin of Hydrogen and Oxygen which make up the water? How old are they? When did the molecules first connect to make water and what caused the connection?
You can measure the age of a drop of water, the age of the ocean, the age of a cloud, the age of ice, the age of water vapor and get a different result every time. How do you measure the age of the CYCLE?
When you a measuring something cyclic it is ridiculous to use finite measurements.
The most logical answer to the age of something cyclic is that it cannot be measured due to it being impossible to find a beginning or end to it.
The water cycle example is merely food for thought. The Earth is also constantly recycling itself in many ways. Therefore I doubt any real age of it can ever be found any better than humans can find the age of the water cycle. The reason is because a beginning of the cycle can never be found.

Yeah..so....these guys denigrate the entire Scientific discipline of Radiometric Dating. And also of Paleontology; Biology; Anthropology, and Geology with their silly young-Earth claims. "The scientists are wrong! They don't know what they are doing! But God knows!"
But yet, these young-Earther, just like you and Sky...use Science every single day of your lives. It is responsible for the PC or laptop you are using right this minute. As well as it is for the car you drive; the medicine you take; the amenities in your homes, like climate control and electricity; the TV and radio and movies you watch; Hell. the very structures and building of your city. People live longer now and enjoy better qualities of life, overall than ever before because of........what? Yep: Science.

Your presumption and perception and interpretation of words is deceiving you Drew. EE and I are not young-Earthers.
Science is a Young-Earther. Billions of years are a drop in the ocean of eternity.
EE and I appreciate the positive side of science and we do not deny it has a positive side.
We highlight the parts which lead people astray, create confusions and delusions in order to make people aware of these things. It is much like telling a child they have been deceived because someone told them Santa was real and they believed it. Then someone told them Santa was "X" years old and they also believed that. The children get very upset and want proof that Santa is not real. They resort back to their proof that he is real because they have evidence of his existence. The presents under the tree are their evidence. The man in the red suit is their evidence.
How do you prove a myth does not exist when the evidence if its existence is so obvious?
Ultimately the immature are simply believing fictions which have been fed into their minds by people who also believed those things. If the teachers did not believe them, they were teaching lies to the children and deliberately deceiving them. Why? For fun? To keep a tradition alive? To pretend they have answers so they don't look stupid or ignorant to their peers? Why?

So now I am finished being a nice and patient guy and am going to revert to my usual a-hole self: It is ignorant to criticize something you do not understand. A great man once said the Greatest Ignorance of All is "Contempt Prior to Investigation." (I think it was a psychologist, which means I should know who it was, but alas.)

You do not understand EE yet you criticize him, so how ignorant are you Drew?
Do the smart thing and get to know him and understand his mind and how he thinks before you make an idiot of yourself through your own contempt prior to investigation.

Anyway: what that guy was talkin' about. The Greatest Ignor......well, you know.

That be you!

You are looking in a mirror Drew.
That reflection be you.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:58:18 PM
At 7/2/2015 5:09:34 PM, ironslippers wrote:
At 7/2/2015 5:03:21 PM, Skyangel wrote:

What's your choice ?

uh.... Oh I like those handcuffs with the fake fur on them... ? .. !... ?

Clowns like you are always amusing.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:05:45 PM
At 7/2/2015 5:49:24 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

WOOF WOOF.

But you just said it could be an illusion. So how can you tell it's not an illusion?

Check for what is not obvious. Find what is missing. Look past the hand waving and distractions. Don't be deceived and distracted by the outward appearances of anything. The illusionist creates distractions to make the illusions seem real.
Mother Nature and Father Time are the greatest illusionists in existence. They work together to fool all who use them to invent human measurements.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:47:14 PM
At 7/2/2015 5:56:54 PM, Skyangel wrote:

However when the bathwater is dirty you do need to throw it out. You can however keep the bath if you wish and definitely keep the baby and feed it till it grows up and can bath itself.

We are simply saying that any "field of expertise" including science and religion has a positive and negative side. It contains truth and also error. It contains facts and also fictions.

Yes, we are trying to teach you the facts, but all you do is keep blathering on about fiction.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 8:47:45 PM

There are always two sides to any coin. That does not mean we throw out the coin. We simply need to understand both sides of it and understand truth and lies and not two different coins.
When truth/facts appears to be a lie/fiction and lies/deceptions appear to be truth/honesty, the coin looks like a double headed coin. When that happens how does the coin holder tell which is heads and which is tails?

That is all in your perception and interpretation of our words Drew.
The measurement of the age of anything is always relative. It depends on what you are comparing the measurement with.
How old is the water cycle Drew?
How do you age something that keeps recycling? What part of the cycle do you begin with and how do you know how many times the cycle has already been recycled ? What is the origin of Hydrogen and Oxygen which make up the water? How old are they? When did the molecules first connect to make water and what caused the connection?
You can measure the age of a drop of water, the age of the ocean, the age of a cloud, the age of ice, the age of water vapor and get a different result every time. How do you measure the age of the CYCLE?
When you a measuring something cyclic it is ridiculous to use finite measurements.
The most logical answer to the age of something cyclic is that it cannot be measured due to it being impossible to find a beginning or end to it.
The water cycle example is merely food for thought. The Earth is also constantly recycling itself in many ways. Therefore I doubt any real age of it can ever be found any better than humans can find the age of the water cycle. The reason is because a beginning of the cycle can never be found.

Your presumption and perception and interpretation of words is deceiving you Drew. EE and I are not young-Earthers.
Science is a Young-Earther. Billions of years are a drop in the ocean of eternity.
EE and I appreciate the positive side of science and we do not deny it has a positive side.
We highlight the parts which lead people astray, create confusions and delusions in order to make people aware of these things. It is much like telling a child they have been deceived because someone told them Santa was real and they believed it. Then someone told them Santa was "X" years old and they also believed that. The children get very upset and want proof that Santa is not real. They resort back to their proof that he is real because they have evidence of his existence. The presents under the tree are their evidence. The man in the red suit is their evidence.
How do you prove a myth does not exist when the evidence if its existence is so obvious?
Ultimately the immature are simply believing fictions which have been fed into their minds by people who also believed those things. If the teachers did not believe them, they were teaching lies to the children and deliberately deceiving them. Why? For fun? To keep a tradition alive? To pretend they have answers so they don't look stupid or ignorant to their peers? Why?

You do not understand EE yet you criticize him, so how ignorant are you Drew?
Do the smart thing and get to know him and understand his mind and how he thinks before you make an idiot of yourself through your own contempt prior to investigation.

That be you!

That reflection be you.

Thanks!

But, if you take the time to read my post I bit more closely, you will see that I did not accuse you of being a Young Earther. Rather, I merely stated that your propensity to denigrate science reminds me of how YEers do so in regards to radiometric dating methodology, which continually and thoroughly debunks their absurd claims.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:02:16 PM
At 7/2/2015 6:05:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

WOOF WOOF.

Check for what is not obvious. Find what is missing. Look past the hand waving and distractions. Don't be deceived and distracted by the outward appearances of anything. The illusionist creates distractions to make the illusions seem real.
Mother Nature and Father Time are the greatest illusionists in existence. They work together to fool all who use them to invent human measurements.

I asked how you can tell what is an illusion and what is not. Nothing you have said allows me to determine whether something someone says is true, or not.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:58:21 PM
At 7/2/2015 6:47:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, we are trying to teach you the facts, but all you do is keep blathering on about fiction.

Conclusions about the facts are what lead people astray.
The facts/ evidence are not what they appear to be.
The evidence of the presents under a tree do not point to the existence of Santa.
They are only evidence of themselves. Not evidence of something else.

It is a Fact that illusion and reality are part of the same existence. Reality creates illusions.
Some cannot tell the difference between the reality of an illusion and the illusion of reality due to the illusion appearing to be so real.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:01:38 PM
At 7/2/2015 7:40:17 PM, Enji wrote:
How to become a puppeteer: Present bad science on science forums and laugh at everyone's reactions.

The puppets obviously enjoy having their legs pulled.
If they didn't, they would stop dancing around on the threads.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:25:26 PM
At 7/2/2015 8:47:45 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

That reflection be you.

Thanks!

But, if you take the time to read my post I bit more closely, you will see that I did not accuse you of being a Young Earther. Rather, I merely stated that your propensity to denigrate science reminds me of how YEers do so in regards to radiometric dating methodology, which continually and thoroughly debunks their absurd claims.

Post 12 "But yet, these young-Earther, just like you and Sky ....."

Those are your words Drew.
Young Earthers like EE and Sky?
Can you see how that can be interpreted as EE and me being young Earthers?

Any denigration of science is only in your perception of our words Drew.
I think the reason for that perception is due to your lack of understanding of the way EE and I think. Not that we think exactly the same way but we do understand each other and agree with each other. If we thought exactly the same way we would also express ourselves in exactly the same way but we obviously don't.
Our words are evidence of the thoughts in our minds.

We are not denigrating science. It is what it is. We are teasing and challenging immature minds who believe in science fiction in a similar fashion as atheists tease and challenge believers in God who insist their false doctrines are correct.
There is not much difference between believers in religious doctrines vs believers in scientific theories.
Both are merely speculating about the same facts, the same evidence, the same existence and its origins.
Both seem to believe that once upon a time the universe, space and time, Earth and life on Earth, did not exist.
Neither seem to even want to consider that the Universe may be eternal, ageless and timeless.
Most people seem to be stuck in the rut of belief that it has a beginning and will one day have an end.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:43:44 PM
At 7/2/2015 9:02:16 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/2/2015 6:05:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I asked how you can tell what is an illusion and what is not. Nothing you have said allows me to determine whether something someone says is true, or not.

Truth and lack of it is all in human perception.
When a reality can be perceived to be true and also false, is it true or false or both or neither?

Take a look at this site....
http://everythingforever.com...
What made Einstein say time is an illusion?

Do you agree with Einstein or disagree that time is an illusion?
Why do you agree or disagree with Einstein?

What is the difference between the illusion of time and the apparent reality of time?
Is Time an illusion or not?
If it is, does that not make any age of anything also an illusion?

Are we living in reality or in an illusion of reality or the reality of an illusion?
Are we measuring reality or measuring illusions of reality or are they simply the same thing seen from different perspectives?
Are we fooling ourselves with the concept of time or is time itself fooling us?

If we understand time is an illusion, can we still be fooled by the illusion?
If we understand a magicians illusions are just illusions, are we still fooled and mystified by those illusions?

I suggest we are still mystified by the illusions as long as we do not understand HOW the illusion is created.
Once we do understand how it works we are no longer mystified by its reality. We understand the illusion of reality is very real but is still not what it appears to be.