Jump to topic:

fast, faster fastest?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 4:25:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
are deceptions and lies faster then Honest Truth?

I say that the Honest Truth is standing on a SOLID foundation and the movement that the deluded choose to see is from their shaking and going in delusional circles that they are trying to find a starting and ending point to.

That is what I view from my solid foundation.

You measurement chasing fools are much like dogs chasing their tails/tales

as a 70 something christian lady told me when I presented the Truth to her much as Jesus did the Pharisees.

after weeks of religious debate it came down to that she could believe anything she wanted. Not chosen by free will choice.

WHO or WHAT is doing your thinking and making your choices?

YOURSELF?

or some God, theory or other make believe and pretend reality?

if people being confused and troubled by doubt and anger isn't HELL,

what is it?

if Heaven and Hell are just states of mind,

then the choice of Heaven or Hell is mostly in the MIND of the personal person.

I choose Heaven as I don't like being stressed, broke or in a rush.

if a person can't handle their money affairs then they are a child at mind and thought.

whats in your wallet?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:49:08 PM
At 7/8/2015 4:25:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
You measurement chasing fools are much like dogs chasing their tails

Except when you need a hospital, E-E. Then all that measurement-chasing folly saves your life, while the mediaeval superstition supported by Abrahamic theology would kill you with infection instead.

Unless you'd starved to death first, of course. Current world populations couldn't be supported without the measurement-chasing folly of the mid 20th century increasing world grain production by 250%, and boosting calories consumed in the developing world by 25%. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

And pitching this argument to DDO at all is something of an irony, since you're using the technology of measurement-chasing fools to broadcast it. Else nobody here would know or care what you thought.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:54:16 PM
You miss the point because your aim is flawed.

Are children wasting their time and thought on santa and other such fictional realities?

Now you may say, what does that have to do with anything.

What would happen if children were NOT brainwashed and programed with the concepts of calling deceptions and lies good?

WHAT might they spend their TIME and thought on then?

I see no problem with the measuring devices we have and use. They work just fine "within the box with the proper man made labels and such".

BUT what about the unknown measuring that is just make believe and pretend measuring? The trying to measure a unknown with unknown limits if any.

That is what I AM addressing. The make believe and pretend reality of it. The scientific theories that are made up mostly with a few tid bits to make them seem like the MIGHT make sense in the future.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:05:04 AM
At 7/9/2015 5:35:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
One side of the coin is as fast as the other.
It flips as fast as you flip it.

EE: playing the normal everyday backwards fool of denial, confusion and doubts, I will ask the popular questions on the wide path list of choices.

is the religious flip faster then the scientific flip?
or more so, in normal backwards society.

is one slower then the faster one in faith and or theory?
JMcKinley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:09:41 PM
If this is the kind of useless, circular, meaningless thinking that comes from your "solid foundation", I suggest you take a good hard look at that foundation. I think it might be cracked.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:31:18 PM
At 7/8/2015 4:25:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
are deceptions and lies faster then Honest Truth?

I say that the Honest Truth is standing on a SOLID foundation and the movement that the deluded choose to see is from their shaking and going in delusional circles that they are trying to find a starting and ending point to.

That is what I view from my solid foundation.

You measurement chasing fools are much like dogs chasing their tails/tales

Dumb, dumber, dumbest.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 3:34:30 PM
At 7/9/2015 1:09:41 PM, JMcKinley wrote:
If this is the kind of useless, circular, meaningless thinking that comes from your "solid foundation", I suggest you take a good hard look at that foundation. I think it might be cracked.

EE: Now you see what I see as I was "just pretending" that I was of the many and thinking like them in theory.

I may not do make believe and pretend reality for REAL, but I do have a great understanding of the concept and I understand the santa God and scientific theory make believe and other popular deceptions and lies called good by the many that don't do their own thinking as they are so busy trying to ESCAPE from what they don't like about themselves and others.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 4:39:54 PM
"Uhhhh...fast.....faster......fastest!"

That's what she said!

LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 5:07:02 PM
At 7/9/2015 8:05:04 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 7/9/2015 5:35:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
One side of the coin is as fast as the other.
It flips as fast as you flip it.

EE: playing the normal everyday backwards fool of denial, confusion and doubts, I will ask the popular questions on the wide path list of choices.

is the religious flip faster then the scientific flip?
or more so, in normal backwards society.

is one slower then the faster one in faith and or theory?

It is all relative to the speed of the faith or theory as well as to the speed of the human mind which obviously varies as much as the speed at which people can run.
Who wins the race?
The fastest one.
It's a 50/50 chance in the never ending flipping process of one playing against the other.

Ultimately the smartest person always wins the race because the ones who are less smart simply can't figure out how to disprove something that was never proved in the first place.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 5:14:48 PM
In a race where the ultimate goal is to get to the finishing line, all win the prize when they get there regardless of how fast they run.
The participation ribbon is awarded to the hare and the tortoise.

Thank you for playing.

Would you like to play again to beat your own score?
Personal best achievement is a win win scenario since you can be the winner and loser at the same time.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:22:58 PM
At 7/8/2015 10:54:16 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
That is what I AM addressing. The make believe and pretend reality of it. The scientific theories that are made up mostly with a few tid bits to make them seem like the MIGHT make sense in the future.

While there's always scientific conjecture, E-E, scientific theory requires more than conjecture. It needs reliable, significant, specific, independently-confirmable predictions, and even one failed prediction can invalidate a theory.

So scientific theory is hardly tidbits and make-believe. Built on reliable, specific prediction and scrupulous accountability, It's the most robust understanding we have.

Moreover, it's an understanding that, despite being about events too small to see unaided, too far in the past for written history, and in places so far away we could never get there in all the lifetimes of all the people to date, its predictions are nevertheless reliable.

So to the extent of producing reliable, accountable insight into the unknown, science has done far better than any theological philosophy.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 10:55:32 PM
religion, science and sports are all much the same.

they have their different levels of make believe and pretend.

science has just as much proof, evidence and facts as religion does.

much like there being little difference between political parties and such.

I understand that there are many levels of science with most of them being "manned" by people that have the same maturity as the religious crowds.

what I'm saying is that there is a lot of cheating and fudging the maths, facts, evidence and truth.

MONEY & POWER is the BOTTOM line

I AM a super scientist as I don't require theories but for my entertainment.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 12:16:22 AM
At 7/9/2015 10:55:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
religion, science and sports are all much the same.

they have their different levels of make believe and pretend.

They also have their competitive aspects in common.
One always wants to be better than the other so they put down their opposition to make themselves appear better than the opposition.

science has just as much proof, evidence and facts as religion does.

The facts and evidence of reality are what they are at all times.
How people perceive reality and facts obviously varies a lot.

much like there being little difference between political parties and such.

They like competing against the opposition too.
They all make promises they don't keep.

I understand that there are many levels of science with most of them being "manned" by people that have the same maturity as the religious crowds.

what I'm saying is that there is a lot of cheating and fudging the maths, facts, evidence and truth.

People are people regardless what field of expertise they work in.
Some are honest when it suits them and not when it suits them.

MONEY & POWER is the BOTTOM line

They say money makes the world go round. It seems most people will do whatever it takes to make money.

I AM a super scientist as I don't require theories but for my entertainment.