Jump to topic:

Scientists baffled

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 4:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you are ever bored, just do a Google search using the term "scientists baffled" . It can provide hours of fun and interesting mysteries to ponder over.

I got almost a million search results doing this search today.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 4:52:03 PM
At 7/10/2015 4:20:31 PM, janesix wrote:
If you are ever bored, just do a Google search using the term "scientists baffled" . It can provide hours of fun and interesting mysteries to ponder over.

Yeah, I do this all the time. Makes for good reading, and then I will usually pick one of the "mysteries of science" and then check-out a book on it from my campus or public library. If I can find one. Or maybe just research it on the Web. It's a great way to stay informed on cutting-edge science.

You can also Google "Biggest Scientific Mysteries" and get some intriguing stuff.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 8:21:11 PM

That was great, interesting, entertaining, I loved it....thanks.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 8:43:13 PM

You definitely get really reliable sources of information this way. For example, this one article from the first page of results I got: http://www.theonion.com...
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 10:15:23 PM
At 7/10/2015 8:43:13 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

You definitely get really reliable sources of information this way. For example, this one article from the first page of results I got: http://www.theonion.com...

That's why I said it's for fun.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 10:27:43 PM
At 7/10/2015 10:15:23 PM, janesix wrote:
At 7/10/2015 8:43:13 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

That's why I said it's for fun.

Fair enough. And to be fair, there are some fun reads.