Jump to topic:

Nested Hierarchies

Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:37:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Helping Hovind to Understand Nested Hierarchies (YouTube Video)

There is a new YouTuber by the name of ExaByte Spider (actually, it's two guys) who specializes in biology. They made a video to explain nested hierarchies in responds to one Kent Hovind's misunderstanding of it. I think they did pretty well, here, but I'd like to hear some opinions of those who are more apprised of the subject. It's not a lengthy video.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:07:31 PM
At 8/18/2015 1:37:26 PM, Chaosism wrote:
Helping Hovind to Understand Nested Hierarchies (YouTube Video)

There is a new YouTuber by the name of ExaByte Spider (actually, it's two guys) who specializes in biology. They made a video to explain nested hierarchies in responds to one Kent Hovind's misunderstanding of it. I think they did pretty well, here, but I'd like to hear some opinions of those who are more apprised of the subject. It's not a lengthy video.

That is a pretty good one for the basics, I much prefer the AronRa's phylogeny explanation as its s little visually more descriptive and pulls in more detail.

https://m.youtube.com...
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:33:48 PM
At 8/18/2015 2:07:31 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

That is a pretty good one for the basics, I much prefer the AronRa's phylogeny explanation as its s little visually more descriptive and pulls in more detail.

https://m.youtube.com...

I agree, but maximal simplicity is vital for the audience that they are targeting.
kp98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:43:07 PM
Kent Hovind's misunderstanding
Misundertanding or deliberate mis-representation? Such guys aren't dumb - they are very clever indeed.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:52:35 PM
At 8/18/2015 2:43:07 PM, kp98 wrote:
Kent Hovind's misunderstanding
Misundertanding or deliberate mis-representation? Such guys aren't dumb - they are very clever indeed.

Yeah, I should have put that in quotes.... "misunderstanding".