Jump to topic:

Roswell Incident

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:38:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I know what most people on here think about it, but does anybody have good sources for real scientific information on the subject. I'll look for myself also.
<I don't really get how there can be real scientific knowlage when I just spent 2 pages reading about how there is no way to actually scientifically know one way or another, but whatever.>
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Sam_Lowry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 4:43:24 PM
At 9/3/2010 10:38:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
I know what most people on here think about it, but does anybody have good sources for real scientific information on the subject. I'll look for myself also.
<I don't really get how there can be real scientific knowlage when I just spent 2 pages reading about how there is no way to actually scientifically know one way or another, but whatever.>

It was a military balloon. IIRC there is compelling evidence suggesting that the military effectively "played along" as to distract people from what they were actually doing. I used to be interested in this kind of stuff, but it's been a while since I've actually cared all that much. Maybe I have some bookmarks on my old computer.
Brendan21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 5:21:23 PM
Maybe Obama can use his super powers to de-classify Area-51, and then we can finally find out for sure, but until then, the gov.'s secrecy and mixed stories sure has drawn more attention to the Roswell incident. I don't think an alien landed there, but something did, and the gov. seems keen on hiding it from the public. Your guess is as good as mine as to why.
Sam_Lowry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 5:29:48 PM
At 9/6/2010 5:21:23 PM, Brendan21 wrote:
Maybe Obama can use his super powers to de-classify Area-51, and then we can finally find out for sure, but until then, the gov.'s secrecy and mixed stories sure has drawn more attention to the Roswell incident. I don't think an alien landed there, but something did, and the gov. seems keen on hiding it from the public. Your guess is as good as mine as to why.

The government is pretty open about what it was that landed. Area 51 is a somewhat different, as there have been clear violations of laws and regulations as well as deaths caused by horrible conditions.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 7:16:45 PM
Eh, I just need need three reliable links and the ability to write an essay. I read one article and I believe the government is hiding something more than just a satelite.
Idk what it is, but I doubt its aliens. Kinda interesting but I really don't care lmao.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 7:41:18 PM
At 9/6/2010 4:47:00 PM, tkubok wrote:
It wasnt an alien spacecraft. Thats for sure.

*inb4 Geo*

Listen to Geo. He can tell you it was aliens. ;)