Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Super Blood moon eclipse tonight!!

Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 11:36:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 12:13:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's terribly cloudy here but I went and looked, it's insanely bright. Apparently the eclipse starts in 2 hours, so I'll go look again by then.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 6:47:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 3:01:22 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
It's clear in the sky here and I think it is at it's peak or been so for awhile.

Did it look larger than normal? I heard it was supposed to be a "supermoon"
Tumblrnatic
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 7:26:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 6:47:02 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/28/2015 3:01:22 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
It's clear in the sky here and I think it is at it's peak or been so for awhile.

Did it look larger than normal? I heard it was supposed to be a "supermoon"

Yeah, here in England, Europe it looked huge and looked amazing
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 7:41:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
(

I went too look at it before I went to bed...the moon was still pretty bright (white) and there was allot of fog...I missed out :(
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 7:44:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yup, I could only see it for 5 minutes, and it was too cloudy when the eclipse came.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 7:48:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 7:44:20 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Yup, I could only see it for 5 minutes, and it was too cloudy when the eclipse came.

I couldn't see it at all, it was too cloudy ):
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 7:49:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 7:48:06 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/28/2015 7:44:20 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Yup, I could only see it for 5 minutes, and it was too cloudy when the eclipse came.

I couldn't see it at all, it was too cloudy ):

Yeah, it was really disappointing. I can try again when I'm 33 though, which is pretty cool.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 8:50:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/27/2015 11:36:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com...

I could see it, and the sky turned really dark in here, I was driving with the full lights on and still it was an annoyance lol. But the red moon stage was amazing.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 10:12:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 8:50:47 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/27/2015 11:36:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com...

I could see it, and the sky turned really dark in here, I was driving with the full lights on and still it was an annoyance lol. But the red moon stage was amazing.

It was partially cloudy here, but we could still see the orangish tint to the darkened moon. It was pretty cool.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 10:14:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 7:49:35 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 9/28/2015 7:48:06 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/28/2015 7:44:20 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Yup, I could only see it for 5 minutes, and it was too cloudy when the eclipse came.

I couldn't see it at all, it was too cloudy ):

Yeah, it was really disappointing. I can try again when I'm 33 though, which is pretty cool.

Haha, I'll get to see it again when I'm 60! ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten