Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

TheScientificEstablishmentIsProsecutingMe!

Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

http://www.glasswings.com...
:) nac
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 1:51:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

http://www.glasswings.com...

I see what you did there...............
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dee-em
Posts: 6,443
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 3:25:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

http://www.glasswings.com...

Very good. This parody would not be out of place from the typing fingers of Evidence, Akhenaten, JaneSix and a few of the other science illeterates here. In fact you might find one of them actively disagreeing as they promote their own rival 'theories'.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 3:29:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 3:25:37 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

http://www.glasswings.com...

Very good. This parody would not be out of place from the typing fingers of Evidence, Akhenaten, JaneSix and a few of the other science illeterates here. In fact you might find one of them actively disagreeing as they promote their own rival 'theories'.

You say that this is a parody? Please provide evidence that general relativity, germ theory, evolution, and etcetera are true. There isn't any because the evil scientific establishment made those theories up just so that they could make money. This is a fact that credible sources like whale.to, before it's news, and above top secret support.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 3:32:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 3:25:37 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

http://www.glasswings.com...

Very good. This parody would not be out of place from the typing fingers of Evidence, Akhenaten, JaneSix and a few of the other science illeterates here. In fact you might find one of them actively disagreeing as they promote their own rival 'theories'.

If you disagree with me, then you must have consumed too much gluten, a substance humans have only recently begun to consume which causes AIDS.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 3:38:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some people ask how my crackpot theory explains time dilation. Well, there is no such thing as time dilation, and whenever someone does an experiment to prove time dilation, the scientific establishment would use chemtrails to affect clocks, changing the way crackpots spin from positive to negative, forcing the experimenter to come to the conclusion THEY wanted him to come to. It's all a conspiracy.

The scientific establishment is using chemtrails to spray mind controlling substances, which also happen to cause ebola. They are using the so-called ebola virus to explain away all of the effects of the chemtrails they are spraying in the sky. In order to prevent your mind from being controlled, you must take a crackpot with a positive energy field, and put it on your head. It's the only way you can maintain your ability to think, behave, and make decisions independent from the evil, evil scientific establishment which have rejected my crackpot theory, saying that it is "unprovable;" yet their theories are completely bull.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 3:44:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 3:41:04 AM, dee-em wrote:
* illiterates *

Why are you asking for proof of my crackpot theory? I don't need to provide any because I can push the burden of proof on to you, since that's definitely how debating and logic work.
:) nac
dee-em
Posts: 6,443
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 8:45:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 8:20:22 AM, kp98 wrote:
You theory can't be true because it doesn't include the word 'quantum' anywhere.

He also forgot to mention that God = 1. Or something. :-)
dee-em
Posts: 6,443
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 9:10:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 8:20:22 AM, kp98 wrote:
You theory can't be true because it doesn't include the word 'quantum' anywhere.

He's also got to say that Einstein got it wrong somewhere. Elevating yourself above Einstein is essential to any new scientific theory.
JMcKinley
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:32:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well I really don't want AIDS. I'm not sure about your theory but I'm going to believe it anyway for fear of all the AIDS. Better safe than sorry right? I mean AIDS sucks pretty bad.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 3:21:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 8:20:22 AM, kp98 wrote:
You theory can't be true because it doesn't include the word 'quantum' anywhere.

Quantum mechanics are a fraud perpetrated by the scientific establishment. My crackpot theory explains everything, so there's no need for quantum mechanics.
:) nac
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:50:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

http://www.glasswings.com...

Amen brother. Such a shame that some people here are so missinformed by mainstream science and can't see this absolute truth even if it punched them in their faces! Nice to see some sensical person here from time to time!
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:14:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
People never got AIDS, a disease caused by energy unbalances within one's body, until they stared eating gluten; this shows that gluten can detrimentally influence your body's energy balance. Therefore, people who don't eat gluten don't get AIDS. This is a fact which big pharma has tried to hide for a long time. To save yourself from AIDS and autism, wear a crackpot over your head.
:) nac
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 7:44:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 2:14:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
People never got AIDS, a disease caused by energy unbalances within one's body, until they stared eating gluten; this shows that gluten can detrimentally influence your body's energy balance. Therefore, people who don't eat gluten don't get AIDS. This is a fact which big pharma has tried to hide for a long time. To save yourself from AIDS and autism, wear a crackpot over your head.

It is the gay lifestyle that causes aids.
If you stay up all night, drink alcohol continuously, take drugs, don't eat properly. You ain't going to stay on planet Earth for any great length of time.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 7:49:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

Sounds like you making a parody of someone.
I wonder who?
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 5:26:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 7:49:40 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

Sounds like you making a parody of someone.
I wonder who?

You must be one of the evil trolls on the scientific establishment's payroll! Put a crackpot with a positive charge on your head immediately to cure AIDS!
:) nac
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 8:25:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 5:26:37 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/18/2015 7:49:40 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Yesterday, while drinking alcohol, I came to an epiphany: all matter consists of invisible ceramic pots spinning around. If a ceramic pot is blue, then it is normal matter. Green ceramic pots are what the scientific establishment calls dark matter. Black ceramic pots are black holes. My theory is superior to the theory of general relativity, because the scientific community and their so-called peer review system (read: analogous to minitrue) is censoring me since they make billions off general relativity! Ceramic pots are just like aether, but better! It explains the theory of evolution, since how else would monkeys give birth to people?

Some pseudoskeptics are going to jump on the "oh, but we need proof" bandwagon. However, the scientific method does not apply to my theory because firstly, I am by definition right, and secondly, any experiment which disproves my theory must have been tampered with by the scientific establishment, and the scientific establishment will do a lot of tampering.

Also, AIDS is caused by disbelieving in my theory.

I have a monopoly on the truth. I am objectively right, and I cannot, and will never, be wrong.

Sounds like you making a parody of someone.
I wonder who?

You must be one of the evil trolls on the scientific establishment's payroll! Put a crackpot with a positive charge on your head immediately to cure AIDS!

Also, homosexual sex, and probably just homosexual thoughts, are the first cause of AIDS as any medical organization that is not financed by mainstream science would tell us.

Just thought it was interesting and eye-opening to mention this.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 4:36:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 5:26:37 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

You must be one of the evil trolls on the scientific establishment's payroll! Put a crackpot with a positive charge on your head immediately to cure AIDS!

How much did you get paid to say that? lol
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 10:56:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 4:36:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 10/18/2015 5:26:37 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

You must be one of the evil trolls on the scientific establishment's payroll! Put a crackpot with a positive charge on your head immediately to cure AIDS!

How much did you get paid to say that? lol

How much did YOU get paid to deny my crackpot theory?
:) nac
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 12:15:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 10:56:07 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

How much did YOU get paid to deny my crackpot theory?

This is your post in which you are essentially attacking my ideas with a smug form of satirical humour.
I am anti-establishment, whereas you are obviously pro-establishment. Thus, if you disagree with my ideas, then, why don't you come out of your hiding place and say what you think, instead of hiding behind a curtain of deceit.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 3:31:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 12:15:20 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 10/19/2015 10:56:07 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

How much did YOU get paid to deny my crackpot theory?

This is your post in which you are essentially attacking my ideas with a smug form of satirical humour.
I am anti-establishment, whereas you are obviously pro-establishment. Thus, if you disagree with my ideas, then, why don't you come out of your hiding place and say what you think, instead of hiding behind a curtain of deceit.

My crackpot theory is absolutely true, since common sense dictates that it is. There's no evidence for it because the EVIL SCIENNTIFIC establishment is trying to cover it up. Your theory must have been created as a part of an agent provocateur operation!!!!1one
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 1:21:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The scientific establishment is censoring my pet theory, and this means that there's a big conspiracy set out to prosecute me for telling the TRUTH!
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 1:35:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Claims that I am a shill working for the evil scientific establishment are untrue, since the claimants are obviously those who are actually working for them, and they are just pretending to be anti-establishment because they're agent provocateurs! My crackpot theory is the absolute truth! No one can contradict me, because anyone who does must be a pro-establishment troll!
:) nac
Pigzooka
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 12:58:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
i dont agre with u! u can't just go owtside and see the cramic pots so they dont exist! it must be god,or a Natual Cycle
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 12:20:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have more evidence of my crackpot theory! I believe that the highest quality evidence for crackpotism lies in numerology.

The word "crackpot" has 8 letters. The word "true" has 4 letters; 4 is half of 8, therefore my theory is correct.

QED
)
:) nac