Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Can This Be Real?

tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 6:06:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/20/2010 11:48:19 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
My common sense is telling me that this is fake. I tried Googling it and couldn't really find an answer. http://www.metacafe.com...

Lol!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 6:30:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/20/2010 11:48:19 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
My common sense is telling me that this is fake. I tried Googling it and couldn't really find an answer. http://www.metacafe.com...

You didn't Google her hard enough (lol)

Google Hasnah Mohamed Meselmani

http://www.torontosun.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 6:40:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just like with the cases of UFO's - no evidence for it, and when tools that can investigate properly are brought, then the miracle is over.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 10:56:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 6:30:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 10/20/2010 11:48:19 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
My common sense is telling me that this is fake. I tried Googling it and couldn't really find an answer. http://www.metacafe.com...

You didn't Google her hard enough (lol)

Google Hasnah Mohamed Meselmani

http://www.torontosun.com...

Hahaha thanks
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 6:40:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
Just like with the cases of UFO's - no evidence for it, and when tools that can investigate properly are brought, then the miracle is over.

Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:33:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

Jesus-titty-f_cking-christ, I agree with Mirza!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:34:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 6:40:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
Just like with the cases of UFO's - no evidence for it, and when tools that can investigate properly are brought, then the miracle is over.

There's better evidence for the existence of UFO's than there is for divine inspiration of the Qu'ran.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:38:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:34:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/21/2010 6:40:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
Just like with the cases of UFO's - no evidence for it, and when tools that can investigate properly are brought, then the miracle is over.

There's better evidence for the existence of UFO's than there is for divine inspiration of the Qu'ran.

This.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:38:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:34:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
There's better evidence for the existence of UFO's than there is for divine inspiration of the Qu'ran.
As you can see, the thread here is not related to that. If you wish to discuss the divine inspiration, then you are very welcome to challenge me to a debate of 60 min. per round and we will do it quickly.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:40:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:38:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This.
Yes, because if I jump from a plane and someone takes a picture of me being blurred, then I will be an UFO

Unidentified Flying Object

which is why there is no real way of proving you wrong.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:43:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

Show me.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:43:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?
There is not, but if I painted a picture of a supposed Jinn, will you believe? I hope not.

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.
Those are lies. Roswell incident etc., all lies that are made to fool people. Real evidence are traces of unknown material that is available for various scientific research, not crop circles at random farms that could be formed easily.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:46:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Geo, I have done my research on these UFO's, I have done that many years ago by even reading books, and I can tell you that there is no way to conclude that they are real at all. I have seen how easy it is to fool people with images of supposed UFO's.

The people experiencing "men in black" who they think are "the grey" or "aliens" are definitely either lying or living with illusions.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:46:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:40:04 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:38:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This.
Yes, because if I jump from a plane and someone takes a picture of me being blurred, then I will be an UFO

Unidentified Flying Object

which is why there is no real way of proving you wrong.

You can't win an argument with semantics. UFO has come to mean "extraterrestrial spacecraft", which is the original intent of the word anyways given that it implies a craft not from earth. Sh!t means "store hide in transfer" but you don't go by that definition do you?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:48:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:46:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You can't win an argument with semantics.
Where are the semantics?

UFO has come to mean "extraterrestrial spacecraft",
In slang and spoken language, yes.

which is the original intent of the word anyways given that it implies a craft not from earth. Sh!t means "store hide in transfer" but you don't go by that definition do you?
Not necessarily. I am saying that "UFO" is no evidence of anything. Any unidentified flying object is, by definition, a UFO.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:49:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:43:23 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

Show me.

I posted it in the science forum a while back.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:50:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:43:23 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

Show me.
http://astroguyz.com...
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:50:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:46:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You can't win an argument with semantics. UFO has come to mean "extraterrestrial spacecraft", which is the original intent of the word anyways given that it implies a craft not from earth. Sh!t means "store hide in transfer" but you don't go by that definition do you?

False. http://tinyurl.com...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:57:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:43:29 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?
There is not, but if I painted a picture of a supposed Jinn, will you believe? I hope not.

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.
Those are lies. Roswell incident etc., all lies that are made to fool people. Real evidence are traces of unknown material that is available for various scientific research, not crop circles at random farms that could be formed easily.

You obviously haven't researched the anomolies present in crop circles. The crop circle creatiom that was caught on video was studied by a PhD scientist and discovered several anomolous conditions that couldn't happen by human creation. I.e. The way nodes were perfectly bent in the grass and traces of electromagnetic radiation and high temperatures.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:59:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:50:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:46:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You can't win an argument with semantics. UFO has come to mean "extraterrestrial spacecraft", which is the original intent of the word anyways given that it implies a craft not from earth. Sh!t means "store hide in transfer" but you don't go by that definition do you?

False. http://tinyurl.com...

Irrelevant. My point to Mirza is that etymology =/= definition.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 12:59:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:57:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You obviously haven't researched the anomolies present in crop circles. The crop circle creatiom that was caught on video was studied by a PhD scientist and discovered several anomolous conditions that couldn't happen by human creation. I.e. The way nodes were perfectly bent in the grass and traces of electromagnetic radiation and high temperatures.
Do you want to debate that?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 1:04:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:49:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:43:23 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

Show me.

I posted it in the science forum a while back.

I'm not going to spend time looking through threads just to find that video. If you say it's clear proof of UFOs making crop circles, I want you, personally, to show it to me.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 1:04:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 12:57:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:43:29 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?
There is not, but if I painted a picture of a supposed Jinn, will you believe? I hope not.

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.
Those are lies. Roswell incident etc., all lies that are made to fool people. Real evidence are traces of unknown material that is available for various scientific research, not crop circles at random farms that could be formed easily.

You obviously haven't researched the anomolies present in crop circles. The crop circle creatiom that was caught on video was studied by a PhD scientist and discovered several anomolous conditions that couldn't happen by human creation. I.e. The way nodes were perfectly bent in the grass and traces of electromagnetic radiation and high temperatures.

What scientist?

Also, show me.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 1:12:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 1:04:17 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:49:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:43:23 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

Show me.

I posted it in the science forum a while back.

I'm not going to spend time looking through threads just to find that video. If you say it's clear proof of UFOs making crop circles,

I didn't say that. I said it's a clear video of a UFO making a crop circle. Not "clear proof" because given that everyone likes to raise the goalpost, who knows what proof is to them.

I want you, personally, to show it to me.

I have limited abilities on my iPod, which is what I'm using to type this.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 1:16:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 1:12:53 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 1:04:17 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:49:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:43:23 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:41:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/21/2010 11:09:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/21/2010 10:59:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Generally when someone takes such people seriously enough to start a proper investigation the family gets the high ground and creates some sort of tenuos moral reason as to not cooperate.
There is no truth in it anyway.

I compared it to UFO's because we never get a high definition picture or video of them, only some low-resolution lights that are moving around.

At least there are photos. Where's the pics of Allah and the Jinn?

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

Show me.

I posted it in the science forum a while back.

I'm not going to spend time looking through threads just to find that video. If you say it's clear proof of UFOs making crop circles,

I didn't say that. I said it's a clear video of a UFO making a crop circle. Not "clear proof" because given that everyone likes to raise the goalpost, who knows what proof is to them.

Well, videos can obviously be faked. If that wasn't true, Hollywood blockbusters wouldn't exist. At the same time, I'd like to see it.

I want you, personally, to show it to me.

I have limited abilities on my iPod, which is what I'm using to type this.

When you are using a piece of hardware whereby you can show me the video, show me. Post it here, or to my profile, or in a message.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 5:40:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/21/2010 1:04:17 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/21/2010 12:49:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I posted it in the science forum a while back.

I'm not going to spend time looking through threads just to find that video. If you say it's clear proof of UFOs making crop circles, I want you, personally, to show it to me.

http://www.debate.org...