Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 2:48:57 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/27/2016 12:59:02 AM, slo1 wrote:
http://m.phys.org...

This is big news. Just another process that demonstrates how DNA changes over generations.

Yes Yes We get it, Evolution means change. Any change is proof of evolution.

A hole in a balloon changes the balloon, bam proof of evolution.

2 brown haired people have a blonde child, bam proof of evolution

The descendants of a Grey Wolf become Great Danes while others become German Shepherds, boom proof of evolution.

A germ mutates into an antibacterial variety, boom proof of evolution.

Yeah Got it, ANY change what so ever is proof of Evolution. Evolution means change over time.

I seen Chemist describe what happens in a beaker as evolution. The evolution of water into hydrogen gas.

How can anyone deny evolution when they can see their grass growing?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 2:58:53 AM
At 1/27/2016 2:48:57 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

This is big news. Just another process that demonstrates how DNA changes over generations.

The descendants of a Grey Wolf become Great Danes while others become German Shepherds, boom proof of evolution.

Yeah Got it, ANY change what so ever is proof of Evolution. Evolution means change over time.

I seen Chemist describe what happens in a beaker as evolution. The evolution of water into hydrogen gas.

You seem very hurt that there is a empirical evidence of the Meselson effect, which greatly describes the process of how asexual organisms can widely diverge from original populations.

While I understand you describe to contrived concepts such as "type", it is indeed big news.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 3:33:22 AM
At 1/27/2016 2:58:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 1/27/2016 2:48:57 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

You seem very hurt that there is a empirical evidence of the Meselson effect, which greatly describes the process of how asexual organisms can widely diverge from original populations.

While I understand you describe to contrived concepts such as "type", it is indeed big news.

Yeah let me get this strait... So take an organism that creates it's next generation by asexual means... meaning it splits with itself. because such an organism's genes do not mix with other organisms of the same species... then it changes from one generation to a next must come directly from individual mutations..

OH WOW brain twister right there.. How did any one think of that. It's frivolous and trivial. Not some hinge pin in evolution.

And while you say it can diverge greatly.. It doesn't. The parasite has cellular functions that attempt to repair any changes in it's genome. Any mutations that occur to the organism that get copied and passed to subsequent generations occur when this mechanism fails. Which is why there is little divergence after 10,000 years. Smaller divergence then what occurs in Sexual reproducing organisms over the past 10,000 years.

So asexual reproducing single parasites copy their genomes with high fidelity to subsequent generations from a SINGLE ancestor (shocker they are asexual).

But I get it. Like I said Evolution means change over time. I see people all over the place using the word Evolve to describe cultures, yeast growth, chemical reactions in a beaker, a balloon in a petri dish, ect.. ect... ANYTHING THAT EXHIBITS ANY KIND OF CHANGE IS EVOLUTION.

And every trivial no-brainer change in a population is supposed to be some kind of mind blowing evidence for Evolution of species from single cell ancestors.

Get The F___ out of here.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:06:24 AM
At 1/27/2016 4:05:38 AM, Enji wrote:
Get The F___ out of here.
Actually, slo1, you can stay :)

It was a sarcastic GTFOH like WOW that's genius.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:45:04 AM

Very interesting
Meh!