Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

There is no such thing as an immune system.

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system. The human body may eliminate foreign substances from the body but there is no memory of previous invaders. The concept of remembering previous enemies is utter nonsense. This theory was derived from the fact that people who drink alcohol on a regular basis don't get drunk as easily. This happens because the body adapts to the constant abuse of alcohol which the body can process more efficiently over time. This does not apply to the invasion of foreign bodies though. The human body is not digesting these foreign bodies so there can be no prior chemical preparation. Thus, having an immune system that remembers previous enemies would be an inefficient waste of the body's limited resources.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:03:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system. The human body may eliminate foreign substances from the body but there is no memory of previous invaders. The concept of remembering previous enemies is utter nonsense. This theory was derived from the fact that people who drink alcohol on a regular basis don't get drunk as easily. This happens because the body adapts to the constant abuse of alcohol which the body can process more efficiently over time. This does not apply to the invasion of foreign bodies though. The human body is not digesting these foreign bodies so there can be no prior chemical preparation. Thus, having an immune system that remembers previous enemies would be an inefficient waste of the body's limited resources.

Vaccination is a successful procedure. Germs are taken and killed then injected into the host. An immune response produces T cells specific to the infection, and continues to offer protection for decades.

Another procedure of immunization is to inoculate, or actually infect a host with a disease similar but not as deadly as the germ being protected against.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 8:20:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system. The human body may eliminate foreign substances from the body but there is no memory of previous invaders. The concept of remembering previous enemies is utter nonsense. This theory was derived from the fact that people who drink alcohol on a regular basis don't get drunk as easily. This happens because the body adapts to the constant abuse of alcohol which the body can process more efficiently over time. This does not apply to the invasion of foreign bodies though. The human body is not digesting these foreign bodies so there can be no prior chemical preparation. Thus, having an immune system that remembers previous enemies would be an inefficient waste of the body's limited resources.

Vaccines.
Meh!
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 4:01:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system. The human body may eliminate foreign substances from the body but there is no memory of previous invaders. The concept of remembering previous enemies is utter nonsense. This theory was derived from the fact that people who drink alcohol on a regular basis don't get drunk as easily. This happens because the body adapts to the constant abuse of alcohol which the body can process more efficiently over time. This does not apply to the invasion of foreign bodies though. The human body is not digesting these foreign bodies so there can be no prior chemical preparation. Thus, having an immune system that remembers previous enemies would be an inefficient waste of the body's limited resources.

Oddly, this claim contradicts your previous claim that there does exist an iodine-based immune system.
:) nac
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 7:47:43 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system.

Hence why it's called the immune system and not the immune organ.

You aren't disproving anything.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 3:50:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/6/2016 4:01:07 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
.
Quote -
Oddly, this claim contradicts your previous claim that there does exist an iodine-based immune system.

Reply - The hormone/endocrine system uses iodine. I may have used the words "immune system" before but this is only to humour the uneducated morons that inhabit this website. There is definitely no immune system organ. If you can find an immune system organ, I will believe in the immune system. Until that day arrives, I will choose not to believe in an immune system or an immune system organ.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 3:56:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/6/2016 7:47:43 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system.

Hence why it's called the immune system and not the immune organ.

You aren't disproving anything.

Reply - Well, I definitely know there are no diseases in nature. Only humans get sick. This is because of their unnatural diet. Viruses don't exist. Nobody has ever seen a virus. All the pictures in the text books are fakes. I know because I used to work in an electron microscope unit.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 4:59:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system. The human body may eliminate foreign substances from the body but there is no memory of previous invaders. The concept of remembering previous enemies is utter nonsense. This theory was derived from the fact that people who drink alcohol on a regular basis don't get drunk as easily. This happens because the body adapts to the constant abuse of alcohol which the body can process more efficiently over time. This does not apply to the invasion of foreign bodies though. The human body is not digesting these foreign bodies so there can be no prior chemical preparation. Thus, having an immune system that remembers previous enemies would be an inefficient waste of the body's limited resources.

Unadulterated nonsense. I believe you're just a troll out looking to aggravate people with this ridiculous diatribe. As for animals not getting sick as you mention in your last post, go talk to any veterinarian and he or she will quickly disabuse you of that fallacious notion. I lived on a farm and I've seen sick horses, cattle, and swine. So you are either willfully ignorant, truly stupid, or just a troll. I'll be curious to see which it is.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 11:27:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 4:59:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Unadulterated nonsense. I believe you're just a troll out looking to aggravate people with this ridiculous diatribe. As for animals not getting sick as you mention in your last post, go talk to any veterinarian and he or she will quickly disabuse you of that fallacious notion. I lived on a farm and I've seen sick horses, cattle, and swine. So you are either willfully ignorant, truly stupid, or just a troll. I'll be curious to see which it is.

A farm is not nature. Farm animals are mostly fed human type foods which explains why they get sick. Grain food is fed to cattle, pigs, sheep, cats and dogs. this causes the animals to get sick. Grain food is only suitable for birds. Any other animal that eats grain will get sick. Disease has nothing to do with it. By nature, I mean pristine and unadulterated nature where no dangerous chemicals have been distributed and where no fences have restricted animal movements.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 12:11:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 3:56:39 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/6/2016 7:47:43 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system.

Hence why it's called the immune system and not the immune organ.

You aren't disproving anything.

Reply - Well, I definitely know there are no diseases in nature. Only humans get sick. This is because of their unnatural diet. Viruses don't exist. Nobody has ever seen a virus. All the pictures in the text books are fakes. I know because I used to work in an electron microscope unit.

Your views are completely unfalsifiable because any evidence against your beliefs can be explained away as "Big Pharma propaganda". As such, I believe that this would not create constructive conversation.
:) nac
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 12:48:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 3:56:39 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

Reply - Well, I definitely know there are no diseases in nature. Only humans get sick. This is because of their unnatural diet. Viruses don't exist. Nobody has ever seen a virus. All the pictures in the text books are fakes. I know because I used to work in an electron microscope unit.

Oh, you should've just said you were trolling to begin with.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 1:02:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false.
So the video linked right is:
1) a fake?
2) a white blood cell in random motion?
3) an unfortunate accident between Staphylococcus, a Leucocyte, and a piece of discarded sidewalk chewing-gum?
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 2:44:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 11:27:52 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/18/2016 4:59:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Unadulterated nonsense. I believe you're just a troll out looking to aggravate people with this ridiculous diatribe. As for animals not getting sick as you mention in your last post, go talk to any veterinarian and he or she will quickly disabuse you of that fallacious notion. I lived on a farm and I've seen sick horses, cattle, and swine. So you are either willfully ignorant, truly stupid, or just a troll. I'll be curious to see which it is.

A farm is not nature. Farm animals are mostly fed human type foods which explains why they get sick. Grain food is fed to cattle, pigs, sheep, cats and dogs. this causes the animals to get sick. Grain food is only suitable for birds. Any other animal that eats grain will get sick. Disease has nothing to do with it. By nature, I mean pristine and unadulterated nature where no dangerous chemicals have been distributed and where no fences have restricted animal movements.

That's not what you said originally, but let's go with that. Perhaps you'll be so good as to look up Chronic Wasting Disease and note that it is in wild populations of elk, white-tail, and other related species. That's just one example of sickness in nature so you're once again whistling in the wind.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 12:46:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago

Your views are completely unfalsifiable because any evidence against your beliefs can be explained away as "Big Pharma propaganda". As such, I believe that this would not create constructive conversation.

Please don't use the word "unfalsifiable" on this website. Swearing is not allowed! lol
Don't kid yourself. You have never had a constructive conversation in your life! lol
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 12:53:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/19/2016 2:44:59 PM, dhardage wrote:


That's not what you said originally, but let's go with that. Perhaps you'll be so good as to look up Chronic Wasting Disease and note that it is in wild populations of elk, white-tail, and other related species. That's just one example of sickness in nature so you're once again whistling in the wind.

Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE). This is caused by exposure to pesticides and other halogen based chemicals.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:00:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/19/2016 1:02:26 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false.
So the video linked right is:
1) a fake?
2) a white blood cell in random motion?
3) an unfortunate accident between Staphylococcus, a Leucocyte, and a piece of discarded sidewalk chewing-gum?



I don't get the point that you are trying to make. I don't know the source of your video. This video has nothing to do with viruses. You can do better that that Canberra Public Servant! lol
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:23:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 1:00:53 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/19/2016 1:02:26 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false.
So the video linked right is:
1) a fake?
2) a white blood cell in random motion?
3) an unfortunate accident between Staphylococcus, a Leucocyte, and a piece of discarded sidewalk chewing-gum?



I don't get the point that you are trying to make. I don't know the source of your video. This video has nothing to do with viruses. You can do better that that Canberra Public Servant! lol

Well, the source is easy enough. David Rogers, Vanderbilt University
In this 16mm movie from the VanderBilt University we see a Neutrophil or White blood cell actively chasing and eventually eating Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria. The movie originates from the 1950s and is credited to David Rogers. (from 16mm movie by David Rogers.

Staphylococcus aureus is a member of the Firmicutes. Commonly found on the skin an in the human respiratory tract. S. aureus is often associated with respiratory disease, skin infections and food poisoning. Most strains are however non pathogenic. Disease-associated strains often promote infections by producing certain proteintoxins, and expressing surface proteins that bind and inactivate antibodies of our immune system.

The pathogenic strains of Staphylococcus aureus are in the news mainly referred to as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus or MRSA.

http://lumibyte.eu...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:14:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 3:23:15 AM, TBR wrote:
At 2/20/2016 1:00:53 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/19/2016 1:02:26 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false.
So the video linked right is:
1) a fake?
2) a white blood cell in random motion?


Well, the source is easy enough. David Rogers, Vanderbilt University
In this 16mm movie from the VanderBilt University we see a Neutrophil or White blood cell actively chasing and eventually eating Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria. The movie originates from the 1950s and is credited to David Rogers. (from 16mm movie by David Rogers.

Staphylococcus aureus is a member of the Firmicutes. Commonly found on the skin an in the human respiratory tract. S. aureus is often associated with respiratory disease, skin infections and food poisoning. Most strains are however non pathogenic. Disease-associated strains often promote infections by producing certain proteintoxins, and expressing surface proteins that bind and inactivate antibodies of our immune system.

The pathogenic strains of Staphylococcus aureus are in the news mainly referred to as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus or MRSA.

http://lumibyte.eu...

How did the bacteria get into the blood?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:20:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 4:14:20 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/20/2016 3:23:15 AM, TBR wrote:
At 2/20/2016 1:00:53 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/19/2016 1:02:26 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false.
So the video linked right is:
1) a fake?
2) a white blood cell in random motion?


Well, the source is easy enough. David Rogers, Vanderbilt University
In this 16mm movie from the VanderBilt University we see a Neutrophil or White blood cell actively chasing and eventually eating Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria. The movie originates from the 1950s and is credited to David Rogers. (from 16mm movie by David Rogers.

Staphylococcus aureus is a member of the Firmicutes. Commonly found on the skin an in the human respiratory tract. S. aureus is often associated with respiratory disease, skin infections and food poisoning. Most strains are however non pathogenic. Disease-associated strains often promote infections by producing certain proteintoxins, and expressing surface proteins that bind and inactivate antibodies of our immune system.

The pathogenic strains of Staphylococcus aureus are in the news mainly referred to as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus or MRSA.

http://lumibyte.eu...

How did the bacteria get into the blood?

I can explain, but first answer if this satisfies your curiosity about the existence of an immune system?
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:37:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/6/2016 7:47:43 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:13:44 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept of an immune system is false. There is no immune system organ in the human body. The immune system is supposed to a combination of bone marrow, thyroid, spleen and lymphatic system.

Hence why it's called the immune system and not the immune organ.

You aren't disproving anything.

A group of organs that work together is called a system.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:37:55 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Challenge me please. I feel that I can beat you.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:42:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 12:53:15 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/19/2016 2:44:59 PM, dhardage wrote:


That's not what you said originally, but let's go with that. Perhaps you'll be so good as to look up Chronic Wasting Disease and note that it is in wild populations of elk, white-tail, and other related species. That's just one example of sickness in nature so you're once again whistling in the wind.

Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE). This is caused by exposure to pesticides and other halogen based chemicals.



It's related to BSE but BSE has no known link to chemical exposure.
BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy) is a progressive neurological disorder of cattle; its symptoms are similar to a disease of sheep, called scrapie. BSE has been called "mad cow disease." BSE and scrapie both result from infection with a very unusual infectious agent. As of January 2004, more than 180,000 cases of BSE were confirmed in Great Britain in more than 35,000 herds of cattle. The epidemic peaked in January 1993 at almost 1,000 new cases per week. Although the origin of the disease is uncertain it may have resulted from the feeding of scrapie containing meat and bone meal (MBM) to cattle or from feeding cattle MBM derived from a cow or other animal that developed the disease due to a spontaneous mutation. There is strong evidence and general agreement that the outbreak was amplified by feeding meat-and-bone meal prepared from cattle to young calves.

http://www.fda.gov...

Please stop pushing this foolish agenda.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 11:33:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 4:20:58 PM, TBR wrote:

How did the bacteria get into the blood?

I can explain, but first answer if this satisfies your curiosity about the existence of an immune system?

They are no conditions. How did the bacteria get into the blood? Just answer the question and don't try to use any stalling or diversionary tactics. Note - If you don't know how the bacteria got into the blood, then your argument is pointless and futile.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 11:36:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 4:37:55 PM, CodingSource wrote:
Challenge me please. I feel that I can beat you.

Reply - The immune system has no past memory. This is the biggest fallacy of the immune system.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 11:40:00 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 11:33:47 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/20/2016 4:20:58 PM, TBR wrote:

How did the bacteria get into the blood?

I can explain, but first answer if this satisfies your curiosity about the existence of an immune system?

They are no conditions. How did the bacteria get into the blood? Just answer the question and don't try to use any stalling or diversionary tactics. Note - If you don't know how the bacteria got into the blood, then your argument is pointless and futile.

You want to demand things, but not respond to any questions yourslef? "Conditions"? Please...

Yea, answer my question - I demand it! Otherwise your argument is pointless and futile.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 11:44:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 4:42:25 PM, dhardage wrote:

It's related to BSE but BSE has no known link to chemical exposure.
BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy) is a progressive neurological disorder of cattle; its symptoms are similar to a disease of sheep, called scrapie. BSE has been called "mad cow disease." BSE and scrapie both result from infection with a very unusual infectious agent. As of January 2004, more than 180,000 cases of BSE were confirmed in Great Britain in more than 35,000 herds of cattle. The epidemic peaked in January 1993 at almost 1,000 new cases per week. Although the origin of the disease is uncertain it may have resulted from the feeding of scrapie containing meat and bone meal (MBM) to cattle or from feeding cattle MBM derived from a cow or other animal that developed the disease due to a spontaneous mutation. There is strong evidence and general agreement that the outbreak was amplified by feeding meat-and-bone meal prepared from cattle to young calves.

http://www.fda.gov...

Please stop pushing this foolish agenda.

Reply - Quote "spontaneous generation." Now, who's being ridiculous. There is no such thing as 'spontaneous generation'.

It has been scientifically tested that pesticides cause nerve damage. That's how pesticides kill insects. It destroys their nervous system. Thus, why would a toxic poison which can kill insects be totally harmless on larger animals? It is the pharmacy companies that keep these things secret and hidden. Don't assist them in their dirty work by supporting their causes.

https://www.beyondpesticides.org...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 11:49:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 11:40:00 PM, TBR wrote:

How did the bacteria get into the blood?

I can explain, but first answer if this satisfies your curiosity about the existence of an immune system?

They are no conditions. How did the bacteria get into the blood? Just answer the question and don't try to use any stalling or diversionary tactics. Note - If you don't know how the bacteria got into the blood, then your argument is pointless and futile.

You want to demand things, but not respond to any questions yourslef? "Conditions"? Please...

Yea, answer my question - I demand it! Otherwise your argument is pointless and futile.

Reply - I can see that i have outsmarted and trapped you into a corner. In your desperation to escape my clever trap, you have created a diversionary tactic. I can see that you will never answer my question and that you will have to remain in your little dark space existence. Good luck! lol
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 11:53:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 11:49:09 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 2/20/2016 11:40:00 PM, TBR wrote:

How did the bacteria get into the blood?

I can explain, but first answer if this satisfies your curiosity about the existence of an immune system?

They are no conditions. How did the bacteria get into the blood? Just answer the question and don't try to use any stalling or diversionary tactics. Note - If you don't know how the bacteria got into the blood, then your argument is pointless and futile.

You want to demand things, but not respond to any questions yourslef? "Conditions"? Please...

Yea, answer my question - I demand it! Otherwise your argument is pointless and futile.

Reply - I can see that i have outsmarted and trapped you into a corner. In your desperation to escape my clever trap, you have created a diversionary tactic. I can see that you will never answer my question and that you will have to remain in your little dark space existence. Good luck! lol

How? How do you make this sort of nonsense when you start with a post "there is no such thing as an immune system". You read the numerous posts saying otherwise, and now insist on the next step before even responding to a direct question yourself?

You are not a serious person. You can learn how any part of the immune system works on your own, or just remain a complete fool if you like.

Read this, or don't, I have no care.
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 12:15:50 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 11:53:58 PM, TBR wrote:


How? How do you make this sort of nonsense when you start with a post "there is no such thing as an immune system". You read the numerous posts saying otherwise, and now insist on the next step before even responding to a direct question yourself?

You are not a serious person. You can learn how any part of the immune system works on your own, or just remain a complete fool if you like.

Read this, or don't, I have no care.
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com...

I am always one step ahead of the most advanced scientists. It is not ME that needs to keep up or learn anything. It is the great vast herd of ignorant beings that inhabit planet Earth that needs a good shake up.

Explain how these bacteria can get in the mouth when blood pressure would obviously push them back? Note - Don't eat sugar. Then you wont get bacteria in the mouth. Then you wont have to brush your teeth and add to tooth corrosion and erosion due to vigorous rubbing and grinding of corrosive materials. The dentists will make a lot of money from your stupidity. lol

Oh, Yeah, by the way -- don't eat any grain food!