Jump to topic:

The hadron Collider is a waste of money

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 10:32:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The Hadron Collider is a waste of money because it is impossible to see inside an atom. The atom belongs to a different fractal reality to ours and has its own time and space dimensional parameters which are incompatible with our dimensional parameters. I have patiently waited for them the come up with something useful, but time is running out and the results have been mostly useless. The Higgs Boson is just an illusion. It complies with my theory of a simple universe with only one sub-atomic particle in 3 states. The scientists can't afford the universe to be simple. For them, it must be complex, otherwise they wont get any more research grants. Thus, they must maintain the illusion of a complex universe in order to get further funding.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 10:58:47 PM
At 2/24/2016 10:32:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Hadron Collider is a waste of money because it is impossible to see inside an atom. The atom belongs to a different fractal reality to ours and has its own time and space dimensional parameters which are incompatible with our dimensional parameters. I have patiently waited for them the come up with something useful, but time is running out and the results have been mostly useless. The Higgs Boson is just an illusion. It complies with my theory of a simple universe with only one sub-atomic particle in 3 states. The scientists can't afford the universe to be simple. For them, it must be complex, otherwise they wont get any more research grants. Thus, they must maintain the illusion of a complex universe in order to get further funding.

Well, now that we know YOU think it is worthless, we will get those silly money hungry scientists on the phone toot sweet - tell them to pack it in.
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 1:45:57 PM

Have you ever actually made or built anything that actually does anything?

Harry.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 2:42:00 PM
At 2/25/2016 1:45:57 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:

Harry.

Yeah, punk. Do you feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 11:04:56 PM
At 2/25/2016 1:45:57 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:

Harry.

Have you ever said anything that makes sense? lololololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:21:42 PM
The Hadron Collider is a waste of money because it is impossible to see inside an atom. The atom belongs to a different fractal reality to ours and has its own time and space dimensional parameters which are incompatible with our dimensional parameters. I have patiently waited for them the come up with something useful

There is something useful for folks like you..

http://www.crank.net...

, but time is running out and the results have been mostly useless. The Higgs Boson is just an illusion. It complies with my theory of a simple universe with only one sub-atomic particle in 3 states. The scientists can't afford the universe to be simple. For them, it must be complex, otherwise they wont get any more research grants. Thus, they must maintain the illusion of a complex universe in order to get further funding.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 8:14:20 PM
The Hadron Collider is a waste of money because it is impossible to see inside an atom.

Dear Mr Akhenaten,

Following the recent publication of your dissenting criticism on the exclusive scientific discussion site Debate.org, as Director General of CERN, I have consulted our Director for Accelerators and Technology, Dr Frederick Bordry about your objection regarding 'it is impossible to see inside an atom', and to my distress he has only now confessed to me, and I quote: 'Bugger, we never thought of that.'

Consequently, I write with haste to advise you that it is now my melancholy duty to close down this prestigious, 62 year-old institution, to notify the 21 participating member countries of our half century-long oversight, to terminate our 2,250 staff, return the unspent portion of this year's $286 million annual operating budget to contributing members, and perhaps most distressingly, withdraw:

* Our publication in 1973 of the discovery of neutral currents in the Gargamelle bubble chamber;
* Our publication in 1983 of the discovery of W and Z bosons in the UA1 and UA2 experiments;
* Our publication in 1989 of the determination of the number of light neutrino families at the Large Electron"Positron Collider (LEP) operating on the Z boson peak;
* Our publication in 1995 of the first creation of antihydrogen atoms in the PS210 experiment;
* Our publication in 1999 of the discovery of direct CP violation in the NA48 experiment;
* Our publication in 2010 of the isolation of 38 atoms of antihydrogen;
* Our publication in 2011 of our ability to maintain antihydrogen for over 15 minutes;
* Our publication in 2012 of the discovery of a boson with mass around 125 GeV/c2 consistent with long-sought Higgs boson; and
* the Nobel prizes awarded to Carlo Rubbia and Simon Van der Meer in 1984, to Georges Charpak in 1992; and the Physics prizes awarded to Sam Ting and Burt Richter in 1976 and to Jack Steinberger, Leon Lederman and Mel Schwarts in 1988.

In closing, I am terribly sorry that our operations have so offended your intuitive insights regarding nature, and can only reflect with rue that if you or someone with equal scientific acumen had pointed out sooner how difficult it would be to see inside an atom, we might have saved an awful lot of money, humiliation and now-ruined careers.

Sincerely,

Fabiola Gianotti,
former Director-General,
now available for interview.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:41:47 PM
At 2/28/2016 8:14:20 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
The Hadron Collider is a waste of money because it is impossible to see inside an atom.

Dear Mr Akhenaten,

Following the recent publication of your dissenting criticism on the exclusive scientific discussion site Debate.org, as Director General of CERN, I have consulted our Director for Accelerators and Technology, Dr Frederick Bordry about your objection regarding 'it is impossible to see inside an atom', and to my distress he has only now confessed to me, and I quote: 'Bugger, we never thought of that.'

Consequently, I write with haste to advise you that it is now my melancholy duty to close down this prestigious, 62 year-old institution, to notify the 21 participating member countries of our half century-long oversight, to terminate our 2,250 staff, return the unspent portion of this year's $286 million annual operating budget to contributing members, and perhaps most distressingly, withdraw:

* Our publication in 1973 of the discovery of neutral currents in the Gargamelle bubble chamber;
* Our publication in 1983 of the discovery of W and Z bosons in the UA1 and UA2 experiments;
* Our publication in 1989 of the determination of the number of light neutrino families at the Large Electron"Positron Collider (LEP) operating on the Z boson peak;
* Our publication in 1995 of the first creation of antihydrogen atoms in the PS210 experiment;
* Our publication in 1999 of the discovery of direct CP violation in the NA48 experiment;
* Our publication in 2010 of the isolation of 38 atoms of antihydrogen;
* Our publication in 2011 of our ability to maintain antihydrogen for over 15 minutes;
* Our publication in 2012 of the discovery of a boson with mass around 125 GeV/c2 consistent with long-sought Higgs boson; and
* the Nobel prizes awarded to Carlo Rubbia and Simon Van der Meer in 1984, to Georges Charpak in 1992; and the Physics prizes awarded to Sam Ting and Burt Richter in 1976 and to Jack Steinberger, Leon Lederman and Mel Schwarts in 1988.

In closing, I am terribly sorry that our operations have so offended your intuitive insights regarding nature, and can only reflect with rue that if you or someone with equal scientific acumen had pointed out sooner how difficult it would be to see inside an atom, we might have saved an awful lot of money, humiliation and now-ruined careers.

Sincerely,

Fabiola Gianotti,
former Director-General,

Good to see some action at last. lol. They have been wasting our money for zero results. We all know the so called 'discoveries' are just fabricated nonsense which serve no benefit to mankind. We know that 'bosons' are just the same fundamental particle which has 3 states and do different things that I have discussed previously. Good to see that you are now in agreeance with my theories. Keep up the good work RuvDraba. lol
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:48:48 PM
At 2/28/2016 10:41:47 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

Dear Mr Akhenaten,
I am terribly sorry that our operations have so offended your intuitive insights regarding nature, and can only reflect with rue that if you or someone with equal scientific acumen had pointed out sooner how difficult it would be to see inside an atom, we might have saved an awful lot of money, humiliation and now-ruined careers.
Fabiola Gianotti,
former CERN Director-General,

Good to see that you are now in agreeance with my theories.
I would concede that you have the same quality and weight of evidence for my agreement with you, Akh, that you have for the scientific failure at CERN. :)
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:53:42 PM
At 2/28/2016 10:48:48 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 10:41:47 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

Dear Mr Akhenaten,
I am terribly sorry that our operations have so offended your intuitive insights regarding nature, and can only reflect with rue that if you or someone with equal scientific acumen had pointed out sooner how difficult it would be to see inside an atom, we might have saved an awful lot of money, humiliation and now-ruined careers.
Fabiola Gianotti,
former CERN Director-General,

Good to see that you are now in agreeance with my theories.
I would concede that you have the same quality and weight of evidence for my agreement with you, Akh, that you have for the scientific failure at CERN. :)

I am glad that you see that the emperor wears no clothes.