Jump to topic:

There is no such thing as antimatter

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:11:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The Hadron Collider has reported that it has produced antihydrogen. This doesn't make any sense. The universe is constructed of left and right spin ethons which may be interpreted as positive and negative subatomic particles. There is an even distribution of left and right spin ethons throughout the universe. Light transfers through space via these ethons which are spinning at the speed of light. matter forms when ethons approach a large mass like a sun and are compressed and stop spinning. This causes friction which results in heat and light. (the sun) The ethons, then rotate around the 'no spin ethon' which creates matter. If antihydrogen doesn't have a charge, then, it means that it doesn't have a 'no spin ethon' in the middle. Thus, this is not antimatter, but is just an intermediate form of matter formation. Note- Hydrogen is the first atom to form is the matter cycle. Thus, it is unstable in its early development.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:41:32 PM
At 2/29/2016 11:11:18 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Hadron Collider has reported that it has produced antihydrogen. This doesn't make any sense. The universe is constructed of left and right spin ethons which may be interpreted as positive and negative subatomic particles. There is an even distribution of left and right spin ethons throughout the universe. Light transfers through space via these ethons which are spinning at the speed of light. matter forms when ethons approach a large mass like a sun and are compressed and stop spinning. This causes friction which results in heat and light. (the sun) The ethons, then rotate around the 'no spin ethon' which creates matter. If antihydrogen doesn't have a charge, then, it means that it doesn't have a 'no spin ethon' in the middle. Thus, this is not antimatter, but is just an intermediate form of matter formation. Note- Hydrogen is the first atom to form is the matter cycle. Thus, it is unstable in its early development.

You should name your "spin" as something else as there is already an attribute of matter called "spin" which means some thing else. How about twirl or rotation.

Secondly "friction" of a rotational force to gravity would be measurable. Why are there no measurements of rotation at sea level versus at earth orbit? I would even accept certain inferred type measurements.

Lastly, it has been demonstrated that cold or lack of heat reduces movement. If I am removing heat and keeping gravity constant, should not the rotation increase with your hypothesis? Why does it stop versus increase rotation even though gravity is the same?

You have many questions to account for.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:05:19 PM
At 2/29/2016 4:41:32 PM, slo1 wrote:

You should name your "spin" as something else as there is already an attribute of matter called "spin" which means some thing else. How about twirl or rotation.

Conventional spin is not really spin, its just a term of dimensional state.

Secondly "friction" of a rotational force to gravity would be measurable. Why are there no measurements of rotation at sea level versus at earth orbit? I would even accept certain inferred type measurements.

You can measure it. Its called sunlight.

Lastly, it has been demonstrated that cold or lack of heat reduces movement. If I am removing heat and keeping gravity constant, should not the rotation increase with your hypothesis? Why does it stop versus increase rotation even though gravity is the same?

Rotation of what? Gravity is the same? Note - When spin decreases, rotation increases. That's a basic subatomic exchange of energy form. Sunlight is a product of this exchange. Sunlight heats objects through spin torque energy. Its a rubbing action causes by spin.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:40:46 PM
At 2/29/2016 11:05:19 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

No you said that sunlight is a product of your particle experiencing friction from gravity. Get me an inferred measurement which would substantiate your claim. If you want to use sunlight you would have to show intensity decreases as it gets further away from gravitational forces.

Rotation of what? Gravity is the same? Note - When spin decreases, rotation increases. That's a basic subatomic exchange of energy form. Sunlight is a product of this exchange. Sunlight heats objects through spin torque energy. Its a rubbing action causes by spin.

I guess I have no clue on what you are calling spin. Are you talking traditional spin in the quantum sense or are you talking about rotation spin in a classic sense?

In other terms, "whach you talking about Willis?"
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:27:08 AM
At 2/29/2016 11:40:46 PM, slo1 wrote:

No you said that sunlight is a product of your particle experiencing friction from gravity. Get me an inferred measurement which would substantiate your claim. If you want to use sunlight you would have to show intensity decreases as it gets further away from gravitational forces.

I guess I have no clue on what you are calling spin. Are you talking traditional spin in the quantum sense or are you talking about rotation spin in a classic sense?

Ethons spin at the speed of light. This is the source of all energy. Spin is the only means by which energy can be stored. If you want to create electricity you have to create spin and cause a rubbing or friction action to harness the spin energy. Thus, electricity is spin energy in fluid form. This spin energy can have increased torque energy depending on the power of the source. The universe is purely mechanical at the subatomic level. It is the thousands of fractal dimensions that create chaos and confusion. This confusion makes the universe appear random.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:47:28 PM
At 3/1/2016 1:27:08 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Ethons spin at the speed of light. This is the source of all energy. Spin is the only means by which energy can be stored. If you want to create electricity you have to create spin and cause a rubbing or friction action to harness the spin energy. Thus, electricity is spin energy in fluid form. This spin energy can have increased torque energy depending on the power of the source. The universe is purely mechanical at the subatomic level. It is the thousands of fractal dimensions that create chaos and confusion. This confusion makes the universe appear random.

Why are you dancing around my question? What is this thing you call "spin"? In one instance you mention torque and other terms which would suggest it means rotation. On the other hand you talk like it is something that is not rotation. Until you can define spin, you are just wasting everyone's time. Have a good day.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:14:39 PM
At 3/1/2016 1:47:28 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 3/1/2016 1:27:08 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Why are you dancing around my question? What is this thing you call "spin"? In one instance you mention torque and other terms which would suggest it means rotation. On the other hand you talk like it is something that is not rotation. Until you can define spin, you are just wasting everyone's time. Have a good day.

Not only that, but Akhenaten has never explained exactly what an "Ethon" is and it's properties. Could be made of green cheese for all he knows.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:55:10 PM

Here is my complete theory. You can sort out what the answer is yourself.

Spin plus aether equals matter

The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also. The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.
The universe is made of only one basic sub-atomic particle. This particle has 3 states - left spin (clockwise), right spin (anti-clockwise) and no spin (black-hole). The left and right spin could be interpreted as positive and negative, while the no spin particle could be interpreted as a black "hole or neutron.
These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call "ethons". The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.
The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don"t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt. The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.
The universe is energy rich. Aether particles spin at the speed of light. When 2 aether particles approach a large body like a sun, they are pushed together and stop spinning. This releases their energy. Thus " E=MC squared.
Using this concept the forces of the universe can be unified. Thus, spin becomes the common denominator which unites matter, light, electricity, gravity, weak and strong nuclear forces.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:46:45 PM
At 3/1/2016 2:55:10 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also.

Notice that Akhenaten does not understand the concept of "spin" in physics.

The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.

There is no evidence for fractal dimensions, pure fantasy.

The universe is made of only one basic sub-atomic particle. This particle has 3 states - left spin (clockwise), right spin (anti-clockwise) and no spin (black-hole). The left and right spin could be interpreted as positive and negative, while the no spin particle could be interpreted as a black "hole or neutron.
These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call "ethons".

What is an "ethon", please define it's properties. (I know you can't)

The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.

What are the properties of "Aether particles"? (hint: they have never been shown to exist)

The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don"t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt.

Notice the circular reasoning?

The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.

There is no evidence of light having "spin".

The universe is energy rich. Aether particles spin at the speed of light. When 2 aether particles approach a large body like a sun, they are pushed together and stop spinning. This releases their energy. Thus " E=MC squared.

And yet, Akhenaten has called Einstein an idiot, but now uses his formula. Contradict much, Akhenaten?

Using this concept the forces of the universe can be unified. Thus, spin becomes the common denominator which unites matter, light, electricity, gravity, weak and strong nuclear forces.

Akhenaten has explained nothing, the breeze from his hand waving can be felt far and wide.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:43:00 PM
At 3/1/2016 3:46:45 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also.

Notice that Dr Strangelove doesn't realize that scientists who use the word "spin" don't have a clue what they are talking about. I am the only person on planet Earth that knows what spin truly is.

The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call "ethons".

Ethon properties - Left spin, right spin and no spin. A fundamental particle that makes up both space and matter. Spins at the speed of light. Exists in a much smaller and faster dimension where one second equals a million years of our time.

The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.

What are the properties of "Aether particles"? (hint: they have never been shown to exist)

They are too small and too fast to detect. We can only assume that they must exist because of the properties of matter, light and electricity. Electricity has 3 states. Positive, negative and neutral. Matter has 3 states electron, proton and neutron. There lies the connection between matter and aether. Its just a matter of simple mathematics, imagination and intuition. Note - Most scientists lack imagination. Thus, they are crippled by their own limitations and lack of instruments.

The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don"t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt.

Note - The universe is circular. It regenerates itself constantly. Note - There was no Big Bang.

The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.

If you go out into the sun, the sunlight spin energy will burn your skin. Its like a spinning stick pushed against your skin which causes subatomic friction.

And yet, Akhenaten has called Einstein an idiot, but now uses his formula. Contradict much, Akhenaten?

Einstein didn't invent E= MC squared. http://www.scientificamerican.com...

My theory explains E=MC squared in purely mechanical terms. The speed of light squared is matter. Thus, if 2 ethons stop spinning at the speed of light, then this will create matter. This is proven by the fact that the sun's atmosphere is hotter than its interior.

Akhenaten has explained nothing, the breeze from his hand waving can be felt far and wide.

I have explained everything. There is nothing left to explain, only the bottomless pit of Dr Strangelove's stupidity! lol
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:45:30 AM
At 3/1/2016 11:43:00 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:46:45 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Notice that Dr Strangelove doesn't realize that scientists who use the word "spin" don't have a clue what they are talking about. I am the only person on planet Earth that knows what spin truly is.

LOL. Such delusions of grandeur. Hilarious.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

And, what is that supposed to be? Nothing there but cranky nonsense.

Ethon properties - Left spin, right spin and no spin. A fundamental particle that makes up both space and matter. Spins at the speed of light. Exists in a much smaller and faster dimension where one second equals a million years of our time.

Again, you have explained nothing. What is an Ethon?

They are too small and too fast to detect.

Then, you couldn't possibly know they exist.

We can only assume that they must exist because of the properties of matter, light and electricity.

Those have already been explained.

Electricity has 3 states. Positive, negative and neutral. Matter has 3 states electron, proton and neutron. There lies the connection between matter and aether.

You're just jumping to an irrational conclusion.

Its just a matter of simple mathematics, imagination and intuition.

Sorry, but what you imagine in your head is not reality.

Note - Most scientists lack imagination.

And, you lack science.

Thus, they are crippled by their own limitations and lack of instruments.

And, you are crippled from lack of understanding, knowledge, information, education and critical thinking skills.

Note - The universe is circular. It regenerates itself constantly.

There is no evidence whatsoever for that assertion.

Note - There was no Big Bang.

Denying reality appears to be your specialty.

If you go out into the sun, the sunlight spin energy will burn your skin.

There is no spin energy, it's just energy.

Its like a spinning stick pushed against your skin which causes subatomic friction.

Nope.

Einstein didn't invent E= MC squared. http://www.scientificamerican.com...

My theory explains E=MC squared in purely mechanical terms.

No, it doesn't, your assertions explain nothing.

The speed of light squared is matter.

Nope.

Thus, if 2 ethons stop spinning at the speed of light, then this will create matter. This is proven by the fact that the sun's atmosphere is hotter than its interior.

What is an ethon?

I have explained everything.

You've explained nothing, you've offered incomprehensible gibberish.

There is nothing left to explain, only the bottomless pit of Dr Strangelove's stupidity! lol
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:39:18 PM
At 3/2/2016 2:45:30 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

There is nothing left to explain, only the bottomless pit of Dr Strangelove's stupidity! lol

Dr Strangelove, you must keep that right arm under control!

Better sleep with one eye open or it might strangle you during the night! lol

We can only live in hope! lol
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:45:55 PM
At 3/2/2016 2:39:18 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/2/2016 2:45:30 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Dr Strangelove, you must keep that right arm under control!

In other words, you are not going to explain what an ethon is because you have no idea, it's just a silly notion you dreamed up.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 11:11:27 PM
At 3/2/2016 2:45:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

In other words, you are not going to explain what an ethon is because you have no idea, it's just a silly notion you dreamed up.

I'll let Robert explain what an ethon is -
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 2:19:38 AM
At 3/2/2016 11:11:27 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

And, that's because you really have no idea. LOL.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 2:24:09 AM
At 3/2/2016 11:11:27 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

Robert is an idiot. He starts out talking about the Ferengi law in star trek and then goes on to claim there are no models for light. Moron.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 3:16:50 AM
At 3/3/2016 2:24:09 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Robert is an idiot. He starts out talking about the Ferengi law in star trek and then goes on to claim there are no models for light. Moron.

Right hand. I command you to strangle your owner!. He's nuts!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 3:58:51 AM
At 3/3/2016 3:16:50 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/3/2016 2:24:09 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

At least we now know the "Ethon" is as evident as Santa Clause... oh wait, we can actually describe Santa Claus.
chui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 12:51:20 PM
At 2/29/2016 11:11:18 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Hadron Collider has reported that it has produced antihydrogen. This doesn't make any sense.

You mean it does not make sense to you. Of course not you are not in touch with reality.

The universe is constructed of left and right spin ethons which may be interpreted as positive and negative subatomic particles.

No it is not.

There is an even distribution of left and right spin ethons throughout the universe. Light transfers through space via these ethons which are spinning at the speed of light.

You are mad.

matter forms when ethons approach a large mass like a sun and are compressed and stop spinning. This causes friction which results in heat and light. (the sun) The ethons, then rotate around the 'no spin ethon' which creates matter.

Psychotic delusion is my diagnosis.

If antihydrogen doesn't have a charge, then, it means that it doesn't have a 'no spin ethon' in the middle. Thus, this is not antimatter, but is just an intermediate form of matter formation. Note- Hydrogen is the first atom to form is the matter cycle.

Go see a doctor.

Thus, it is unstable in its early development.

No you are unstable. You seriously need help.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 3:38:44 PM
At 3/3/2016 3:58:51 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

He uses Star Trek as an example of technology that can't be achieved. But, again, we already have the Star Trek mobile phone transponder? So what's next?

At least we now know the "Ethon" is as evident as Santa Clause... oh wait, we can actually describe Santa Claus.

Can you describe an atom? This is accepted theory, yet nobody has a clue what an atom looks like. Then you mock the ethon and praise the atom without even knowing what an atom is. Nuts!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:09:04 PM
At 3/3/2016 3:38:44 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/3/2016 3:58:51 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

He uses Star Trek as an example of technology that can't be achieved.

Hence, it's more entertainment than it is science.

But, again, we already have the Star Trek mobile phone transponder? So what's next?

Who cares?

Can you describe an atom?

Absolutely. This is part of the Standard Model. Ever heard of it?

http://physics.info...

This is accepted theory, yet nobody has a clue what an atom looks like.

Then, what do you call this?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

http://journals.aps.org...

Then you mock the ethon and praise the atom without even knowing what an atom is. Nuts!

I have been asking you to describe the ethon, which you never did, but instead, provided a youtube video of some electrical guy who states there are no models for light, yet that was one of the first papers Einstein wrote and won a Noble Prize.

http://www.nobelprize.org...

So, if you've actually got anything to add other than more cranky nonsense, then it looks like you and the imaginary ethon are done here.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 12:15:17 AM
At 3/3/2016 4:09:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

But, again, we already have the Star Trek mobile phone transponder? So what's next?

Who cares?

Thus, you hate facts.

All I can see is 3 groups of 3, which provides proof that my theory is correct. These groups contain, you guessed it. positive, negative and neutral elements. Thus, all they are detecting is inner and outer fractals of the same thing. The difference between hydrogen and antihydrogen is the electron is spinning in the opposite direction. This is unstable.

It is a very fuzzy picture which could have been made by a 5 year old in a preschool class. lol Note - It could be a virus! Atoms look like viruses. Note - Viruses don't exist either. lol

Then you mock the ethon and praise the atom without even knowing what an atom is. Nuts!

I have been asking you to describe the ethon, which you never did, but instead, provided a youtube video of some electrical guy who states there are no models for light, yet that was one of the first papers Einstein wrote and won a Noble Prize.

Just because somebody got a tin trophy from a lunatic asylum doesn't mean that he has any special knowledge. Einstein never got a prize for relativity, because relativity is a stinker. Everybody knows that. Einstein was just a thief who stole all his ideas from other people.

So, if you've actually got anything to add other than more cranky nonsense, then it looks like you and the imaginary ethon are done here.

I have shown you what an ethon is. It is the means by which radio waves and light waves can travel through space. Robert Distinti demonstrated this. Thus, the aether must have intrinsic positive and negative properties otherwise both light and radio waves would not be able to travel through space. Thus, we have the ethon - left spinning and right spinning at the speed of light. E= MC squared.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 1:03:31 AM
At 3/4/2016 12:15:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/3/2016 4:09:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Who cares?

Thus, you hate facts.

All I can see is 3 groups of 3, which provides proof that my theory is correct. These groups contain, you guessed it. positive, negative and neutral elements. Thus, all they are detecting is inner and outer fractals of the same thing. The difference between hydrogen and antihydrogen is the electron is spinning in the opposite direction. This is unstable.

It is a very fuzzy picture which could have been made by a 5 year old in a preschool class. lol Note - It could be a virus! Atoms look like viruses. Note - Viruses don't exist either. lol

Just because somebody got a tin trophy from a lunatic asylum doesn't mean that he has any special knowledge. Einstein never got a prize for relativity, because relativity is a stinker. Everybody knows that. Einstein was just a thief who stole all his ideas from other people.

I have shown you what an ethon is. It is the means by which radio waves and light waves can travel through space. Robert Distinti demonstrated this. Thus, the aether must have intrinsic positive and negative properties otherwise both light and radio waves would not be able to travel through space. Thus, we have the ethon - left spinning and right spinning at the speed of light. E= MC squared.

The Woo is strong in this one.
There is still some reason in him, I have felt it.
Can he be taught to think?
He will think or be ignorant forever.
So be it.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 2:34:40 AM
At 3/4/2016 1:03:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

So be it.

"Out with the new and in with the old" is his motto.
Brain dead bureaucrats run the world. We are surrounded by conservative nincompoops who try to control our thoughts. They can't see the obvious because they have big egos and hidden agendas. Amen. (Akhenaten) Aten - Amen
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 5:55:00 PM
At 3/4/2016 2:34:40 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:03:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

So be it.

"Out with the new and in with the old" is his motto.
Brain dead bureaucrats run the world. We are surrounded by conservative nincompoops who try to control our thoughts. They can't see the obvious because they have big egos and hidden agendas. Amen. (Akhenaten) Aten - Amen

What Is "Woo"?

You"ll see me (and skeptics in general) talking about "woo." (Sometimes "woo woo", but I prefer just "woo.")

Woo is a word skeptics use as shorthand to describe pseudo-scientific and often anti-scientific ideas - ideas that are irrational and not based on evidence commensurate with the extraordinary nature of the claim. These are ideas that usually rely on magical thinking, are rarely tested to see if they are real, and are usually resistant to reason and contrary evidence.

A woo can also be a person who hold those beliefs. So you could say, for example, "homeopathy is woo" or "woos believe in homeopathy."

Its use has been criticized because it is seen as insulting. Maybe, but its use is not fallacious if you explain why the woo belief is a woo belief. Irrational beliefs based on magical thinking should be ridiculed. Alternative terms such as "believer" don"t really cut it, in my view.

http://skeptico.blogs.com...
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 11:37:10 PM
At 3/4/2016 5:55:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
en) Aten - Amen

What Is "Woo"?

You"ll see me (and skeptics in general) talking about "woo." (Sometimes "woo woo", but I prefer just "woo.")

Woo is a word skeptics use as shorthand to describe pseudo-scientific and often anti-scientific ideas - ideas that are irrational and not based on evidence commensurate with the extraordinary nature of the claim. These are ideas that usually rely on magical thinking, are rarely tested to see if they are real, and are usually resistant to reason and contrary evidence.

A woo can also be a person who hold those beliefs. So you could say, for example, "homeopathy is woo" or "woos believe in homeopathy."

Its use has been criticized because it is seen as insulting. Maybe, but its use is not fallacious if you explain why the woo belief is a woo belief. Irrational beliefs based on magical thinking should be ridiculed. Alternative terms such as "believer" don"t really cut it, in my view.

Now let's see - You believe in invisible wave packets travelling through space without a medium .Hmmmmmmm - that's woo, yeah, that's it! Now I know how to play this game!

You believe in mysterious pulling forces which the Earth pulls the moon with. That's woo!

You believe in invisible viruses which nobody has ever seen or proven to exist as the cause of all disease. Yeah, that's woo too! Wow! This is easy!

You believe that speed can change time and length! That's woo! Yeah man, this is fun!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 6:07:51 PM
At 3/4/2016 11:37:10 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:55:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
en) Aten - Amen

What Is "Woo"?

Now let's see - You believe in invisible wave packets travelling through space without a medium .Hmmmmmmm - that's woo, yeah, that's it! Now I know how to play this game!

Space has properties, specifically it is the permittivity and permeability of space that defines how light travels through it. Sorry, that you don't understand this, but there is plenty of information for you to learn about it.

You believe in mysterious pulling forces which the Earth pulls the moon with. That's woo!

That's called Gravity, you can test the accuracy of General Relativity by jumping off a cliff while flapping your arms. Give it a try.

You believe in invisible viruses which nobody has ever seen or proven to exist as the cause of all disease. Yeah, that's woo too! Wow! This is easy!

Sure, and the flu you had was just a figment of your imagination.

You believe that speed can change time and length! That's woo! Yeah man, this is fun!

Gravity also causes changes in time.

So sorry, that you don't understand any of this stuff, I would have suspected someone who is reasonable and rationale would want to learn by asking questions rather than denying facts.

But hey, good luck with that.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 11:40:00 PM
At 3/5/2016 6:07:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That's called Gravity, you can test the accuracy of General Relativity by jumping off a cliff while flapping your arms. Give it a try.

So, you think you can dismiss the ridiculousness of a mysterious pulling force by calling it gravity? Sorry, the concept of a pulling force that reaches out for millions of kilometres is magical nonsense. You must also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. Nature doesn't do magic. Only tricky humans perform magic. But, guess what. I don't want to upset you too much, but, magic is just an ILLUSION. Golly gosh! No! It can't be! Surely! Yes little one, I am afraid it is. lol

I don't get the flu because I understand the mechanisms of what causes these problems. You just avoid the modern diet of grain, sugar and dairy products.

Sorry, little one, but time can never, ever change. Neither, speed, nor gravity can alter time. GPS's work by triangulation and are not governed by small relativity changes in time. Note little one - Aetheric pressure may slow down a clocks mechanism. This is the adjustment that is performed. Einstein was a non-sock wearing retard who married his cousin. Yuk! Its a wonder he didn't produce even more retards as a result. But, he did produce a lot of retarded theories though. lol

So sorry, that you don't understand any of this stuff, I would have suspected someone who is reasonable and rationale would want to learn by asking questions rather than denying facts.

Ditto
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 3:59:36 PM
At 3/5/2016 11:40:00 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 6:07:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

So, you think you can dismiss the ridiculousness of a mysterious pulling force by calling it gravity? Sorry, the concept of a pulling force that reaches out for millions of kilometres is magical nonsense.

That was the mistake Newton made, and the correction Einstein made that gravity is not an "action-at-a-distance" force.

You must also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. Nature doesn't do magic. Only tricky humans perform magic. But, guess what. I don't want to upset you too much, but, magic is just an ILLUSION. Golly gosh! No! It can't be! Surely! Yes little one, I am afraid it is. lol

I don't get the flu

That would most likely be a lie.

" because I understand the mechanisms of what causes these problems. You just avoid the modern diet of grain, sugar and dairy products.

Sorry, little one, but time can never, ever change.

That would a claim you need to support, which is clearly unsubstantiated and entirely wrong considering the mountains of evidence that any given particle acceleator could demonstrate.

Neither, speed, nor gravity can alter time. GPS's work by triangulation and are not governed by small relativity changes in time. Note little one - Aetheric pressure may slow down a clocks mechanism. This is the adjustment that is performed. Einstein was a non-sock wearing retard who married his cousin. Yuk! Its a wonder he didn't produce even more retards as a result. But, he did produce a lot of retarded theories though. lol

You talk and think like a small child.

Ditto