Total Posts:105|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Science is wrong, my pet theory is right!

Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.
:) nac
slo1
Posts: 4,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 1:31:57 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Don't forget that nobody has been able to replicate the sun in a lab therefore it is God's angels making love which puts off all that brilliant light and energy.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 2:23:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 1:31:57 AM, slo1 wrote:
Don't forget that nobody has been able to replicate the sun in a lab therefore it is God's angels making love which puts off all that brilliant light and energy.

Or how 1ism is fake because time cube. Time Cube lecture / debate. I am wiser
than any god, any scientist and any
educator who preaches the evil empower- ment of
the viewer.

I would be no divisions of life as in
'4-dimensional space'. Solar system, Earth sphere
rotates within an invisible Time Cube.
Believers are 'evil liars'.
************
'Self-god' is lowest form of humanity. A
Self-word god is a religious institution. Only
word makes you godly. Without word what are
you? Without bible, where is god?

Words are counterfeit values and languages
mere fiction - destroying every
civilization. Earth composed of 4 full days
simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation. The
academia created 1 day is evil. 1 Day is most
insidious evil ever invented.
***********************************************
1 rotation of Earth.See for yourself the
absolute proof.
***********
Wise people call me crazy. My character is
really determined by the mentality of a Cube
that spirals a 4-season quad helix around
the Sun - creating a swirling of 4 full
days simultaneously on earth within one (1)
rotation. The academia created 1 day is evil.
Schools are evil word worshiper. Humans are
fictitious word worshipers & math stupid. Human
exist as personified 4-corner pyramid but
with only 1-corner empirical self
destructive fictitious knowledge singularity.
**********************************************
MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
has invited me as a 2x4x4 Cube creation
and discover plan 'A' is a Self. A self is
the lowest degradated human behavior. God
is an evil conspiracy. Cubes are varied
and imperfect as are their human
composites.

Humans are brainwashed and do not have the
mind or education to envision Nature's Time
Cube. 'Cube Spirit' is Almighty.
*************************
Educators are evil word worshiper. Humans are
brainwashed and do not know it.

Students are brainwashed and do not have the
mind or education to envision Nature's Time
Cube. This site may be hazardous to your
stupidity.
:) nac
ConspiracyMusic
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 3:45:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
And remember, since there is only 99% evidence for what scientists have discovered, that means that the world is sitting on a hand, stacked on an infinite pile of turtles, since that has whopping 0.00000000001% evidence!
Nivek
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:20:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 1:31:57 AM, slo1 wrote:
Don't forget that nobody has been able to replicate the sun in a lab therefore it is God's angels making love which puts off all that brilliant light and energy.

Magnets have souls too and everything is embedded in a celestial sphere.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:48:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.

Thank you, Akhenaten, for stepping up to the plate and hitting a home run of verifiable evidence to substantiate the OP. Well done, sir. Everyone stand up and give this man a round of applause.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 7:17:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.
Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.
I think it's not sarcasm but parody, Akh -- which is not the lowest form of humour, but is certainly the cruelest..

You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.
...until you justify it retrospectively by showing that it's not an exaggeration but an understatement. :(

Zombies exist, Akh... they do walk around, and want to eat your brains.

But still and all, I'm not sure you're the one I should be telling. :(
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 11:20:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 7:17:04 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.
Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.
I think it's not sarcasm but parody, Akh -- which is not the lowest form of humour, but is certainly the cruelest..

You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.
...until you justify it retrospectively by showing that it's not an exaggeration but an understatement. :(

Zombies exist, Akh... they do walk around, and want to eat your brains.

But still and all, I'm not sure you're the one I should be telling. :(

You and Dr Strangelove are both living proof that zombies exist! lol
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 11:26:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:45:14 AM, ConspiracyMusic wrote:
And remember, since there is only 99% evidence for what scientists have discovered, that means that the world is sitting on a hand, stacked on an infinite pile of turtles, since that has whopping 0.00000000001% evidence!

That's what I would expect from a 15 year old.......................... and I was right!
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 11:56:24 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.

I think that it is you who is working for the big pharmaceutical industry. You are promoting a ridiculous disinfo theory. It's obvious that I'm right and you're wrong, since I'm the only person on Earth whose unsubstantiated claims are correct.

Eat plenty of processed foods and gluten and meats, all of which have been proven to cause AIDS with a whopping molehill of evidence.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:01:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.

Maybe you're being mind controlled to spread a disinfo theory; you should immediately put a positively rotating quad-helix crackpot on your head for curing AIDS caused by eating fruits.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:02:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.

May you not put a positively charged crackpot on your head, thereby causing ebola.
:) nac
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:05:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 11:56:24 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

I think that it is you who is working for the big pharmaceutical industry. You are promoting a ridiculous disinfo theory. It's obvious that I'm right and you're wrong, since I'm the only person on Earth whose unsubstantiated claims are correct.

Eat plenty of processed foods and gluten and meats, all of which have been proven to cause AIDS with a whopping molehill of evidence.

Dear moron,

AIDS is caused by the gay lifestyle of constant late nights, alcohol, drugs, inadequate sleep, unnatural sex, bad diet and lack of vitamins. No AIDS viruses have ever been isolated. Note - Eating meat is natural whereas gluten is not. Get your facts straight before posting more nonsense.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:10:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 11:56:24 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.

I think that it is you who is working for the big pharmaceutical industry. You are promoting a ridiculous disinfo theory. It's obvious that I'm right and you're wrong, since I'm the only person on Earth whose unsubstantiated claims are correct.

Eat plenty of processed foods and gluten and meats, all of which have been proven to cause AIDS with a whopping molehill of evidence.

I read that and thought it was... someone else. About to respond, that is how far down the wormhole some of these posters have become.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:11:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 12:05:59 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 11:56:24 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

I think that it is you who is working for the big pharmaceutical industry. You are promoting a ridiculous disinfo theory. It's obvious that I'm right and you're wrong, since I'm the only person on Earth whose unsubstantiated claims are correct.

Eat plenty of processed foods and gluten and meats, all of which have been proven to cause AIDS with a whopping molehill of evidence.

Dear moron,

AIDS is caused by the gay lifestyle of constant late nights, alcohol, drugs, inadequate sleep, unnatural sex, bad diet and lack of vitamins. No AIDS viruses have ever been isolated. Note - Eating meat is natural whereas gluten is not. Get your facts straight before posting more nonsense.

https://commons.wikimedia.org...

Above are HIV viruses that cause AIDS! HIV viruses are created by not wearing green crackpots on your head to balance aetheric charges! Stop posting disinfo that makes the pseudo, er, I mean, alternative science community look bad! I am the only one allowed to make bare assertions here!
:) nac
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:33:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 12:11:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

https://commons.wikimedia.org...

Above are HIV viruses that cause AIDS! HIV viruses are created by not wearing green crackpots on your head to balance aetheric charges! Stop posting disinfo that makes the pseudo, er, I mean, alternative science community look bad! I am the only one allowed to make bare assertions here!

I have worked in an electron microscope unit. The photos that you have published are false. Electron microscopes can only photograph black and white. This is not a viruses, because viruses don't exist. This just photos of dead cell debris.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 12:44:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 12:33:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 12:11:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

https://commons.wikimedia.org...

Above are HIV viruses that cause AIDS! HIV viruses are created by not wearing green crackpots on your head to balance aetheric charges! Stop posting disinfo that makes the pseudo, er, I mean, alternative science community look bad! I am the only one allowed to make bare assertions here!

I have worked in an electron microscope unit. The photos that you have published are false. Electron microscopes can only photograph black and white. This is not a viruses, because viruses don't exist. This just photos of dead cell debris.

They were B&W pictures that have been coloured later to aid the eyes of non-researchers, Mr. Disinfo agent! You're the one working for the medical establishment!
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 6:32:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/4/2016 3:48:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/4/2016 1:23:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Scientists claim that their complicated and confusing model of physics, chemistry, and health is absolutely correct. They say that they have observed subatomic particles, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Yet they are wrong--they are trying to fool you. They make up discoveries to obtain research grants.

My pet theories, backed by no evidence, are therefore the only correct theories. All other pet theories were created by the scientific establishment as disinfo. Science is wrong, and it is still wrong no matter what you say, since all the evidence for establishment theories were faked! I, on the other hand, do not need any evidence at all, so you can trust me!

Quantum mechanics and relativity are wrong! Einstein was a liar! The world is actually composed of rotating crackpots, and the interactions between their spouts are responsible for all phenomena in physics and chemistry! A negatively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is blue, because it is all negative and sad. A positively charged crackpot rotates counterclockwise and is red. A black hole is a non-rotating black crackpot. When a blue crackpot touches a red crackpot, their spouts don't make them fly apart. However, when two crackpots of the same colour meet, their spouts hit eachother, making them fly apart. Time dilation and other quantum mechanics are caused by aether moving through crackpots, a theory that can explain everything--so many things can be explained by it, in fact, that it's suspicous that the scientific establishment won't accept it. It's because they want research grants, and a simple theory does not allow for additional research and thereby allows for no grants.

The evil scientific establishment also made up germ theory! All of their proof is fake, but I'm right since I don't need proof! Viruses do not exist; all microscope photos of them, all chemicals supposedly made by them, and all of the diseases they cause are fake! Diseases are actually caused by eating bad! If you have AIDS or autism, it's because you ate processed foods! If you got rabies, it's not because of that dog bite, it's because you ate too much meats!

Nobody can prove me wrong! I'm therefore absolutely right in every way! There's a conspiracy, so don't let the scientific community think for you.

Let me think for you instead.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. You are just an evil angel acting on behalf of the multi-national murderers who are poisoning your food, water and children with pesticides. They have brainwashed you since birth into believing a load of garbage they call science. May you eat plenty of grain, sugar and dairy food, so you leave this Earth as soon as possible. You are clearly not required here.

You're a disinfo agent! You call me a parodist when you are trying to mock my theory with a disinfo theory from the scientific establishment! Gluten causes AIDS by altering the crackpot field in your body! Wear a positively rotating crackpot on your head immediately to cure AIDS!
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 6:42:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 12:33:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 12:11:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

https://commons.wikimedia.org...

Above are HIV viruses that cause AIDS! HIV viruses are created by not wearing green crackpots on your head to balance aetheric charges! Stop posting disinfo that makes the pseudo, er, I mean, alternative science community look bad! I am the only one allowed to make bare assertions here!

I have worked in an electron microscope unit. The photos that you have published are false. Electron microscopes can only photograph black and white. This is not a viruses, because viruses don't exist. This just photos of dead cell debris.

"Viruses don't exist because the electron microscope photos are fake.

Electron microscope photos are fake because viruses don't exist."

That sounds circular.
:) nac
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 6:46:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 12:33:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 12:11:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

https://commons.wikimedia.org...

Above are HIV viruses that cause AIDS! HIV viruses are created by not wearing green crackpots on your head to balance aetheric charges! Stop posting disinfo that makes the pseudo, er, I mean, alternative science community look bad! I am the only one allowed to make bare assertions here!

I have worked in an electron microscope unit. The photos that you have published are false. Electron microscopes can only photograph black and white. This is not a viruses, because viruses don't exist. This just photos of dead cell debris.

If you actually have working with an electron microscope, then you should have known this...

"In their most common configurations, electron microscopes produce images with a single brightness value per pixel, with the results usually rendered in grayscale. However, often these images are then colorized through the use of feature-detection software, or simply by hand-editing using a graphics editor. This is usually for aesthetic effect or for clarifying structure, and generally does not add information about the specimen."


https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 6:46:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/5/2016 12:33:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 12:11:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

https://commons.wikimedia.org...

Above are HIV viruses that cause AIDS! HIV viruses are created by not wearing green crackpots on your head to balance aetheric charges! Stop posting disinfo that makes the pseudo, er, I mean, alternative science community look bad! I am the only one allowed to make bare assertions here!

I have worked in an electron microscope unit. The photos that you have published are false. Electron microscopes can only photograph black and white. This is not a viruses, because viruses don't exist. This just photos of dead cell debris.

If you actually have working with an electron microscope, then you should have known this...

"In their most common configurations, electron microscopes produce images with a single brightness value per pixel, with the results usually rendered in grayscale. However, often these images are then colorized through the use of feature-detection software, or simply by hand-editing using a graphics editor. This is usually for aesthetic effect or for clarifying structure, and generally does not add information about the specimen."


https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?

Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 11:13:44 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM, TBR wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?


Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?

In order to photograph an object in an electron microscope.

1. First, you must be able to see the object that you are going to photograph.

2. The object must be dead and have no moisture content.

3. The object will be covered in a thin layer of gold.

Note - A virus is too small to see with a conventional microscope. Thus, it can't be photographed with an electron microscope either. There lies the scam.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 11:35:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 11:13:44 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM, TBR wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?


Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?

In order to photograph an object in an electron microscope.

1. First, you must be able to see the object that you are going to photograph.

2. The object must be dead and have no moisture content.

3. The object will be covered in a thin layer of gold.

Note - A virus is too small to see with a conventional microscope. Thus, it can't be photographed with an electron microscope either. There lies the scam.

What you are getting back with an electron microscope is information - in the form of topography like data. Are you attempting to make some conspiracy out of the fact that it is not light reflecting directly into a lens?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 11:48:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 11:35:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:13:44 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM, TBR wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?


Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?

In order to photograph an object in an electron microscope.

1. First, you must be able to see the object that you are going to photograph.

2. The object must be dead and have no moisture content.

3. The object will be covered in a thin layer of gold.

Note - A virus is too small to see with a conventional microscope. Thus, it can't be photographed with an electron microscope either. There lies the scam.

What you are getting back with an electron microscope is information - in the form of topography like data. Are you attempting to make some conspiracy out of the fact that it is not light reflecting directly into a lens?

Huh?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 11:51:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 11:48:42 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:35:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:13:44 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM, TBR wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?


Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?

In order to photograph an object in an electron microscope.

1. First, you must be able to see the object that you are going to photograph.

2. The object must be dead and have no moisture content.

3. The object will be covered in a thin layer of gold.

Note - A virus is too small to see with a conventional microscope. Thus, it can't be photographed with an electron microscope either. There lies the scam.

What you are getting back with an electron microscope is information - in the form of topography like data. Are you attempting to make some conspiracy out of the fact that it is not light reflecting directly into a lens?

Huh?

I am attempting to understand if you are just a complete conspiracy nut-bag, or if you are trying to make a point about that fact that electron microscope are not directly using a lens.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:23:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/5/2016 11:51:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:48:42 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:35:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:13:44 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM, TBR wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?


Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?

In order to photograph an object in an electron microscope.

1. First, you must be able to see the object that you are going to photograph.

2. The object must be dead and have no moisture content.

3. The object will be covered in a thin layer of gold.

Note - A virus is too small to see with a conventional microscope. Thus, it can't be photographed with an electron microscope either. There lies the scam.

What you are getting back with an electron microscope is information - in the form of topography like data. Are you attempting to make some conspiracy out of the fact that it is not light reflecting directly into a lens?

Huh?

I am attempting to understand if you are just a complete conspiracy nut-bag, or if you are trying to make a point about that fact that electron microscope are not directly using a lens.

Please specify what you mean by lens. Glass or electron beam? Or have you just missed a therapy session? lol
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:32:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:23:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:51:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:48:42 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:35:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/5/2016 11:13:44 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/5/2016 7:07:36 PM, TBR wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Now, tell us the truth for a change, you really haven't ever even seen an electron microscope. You, the science hater/denier actually using one of these?


Do you think they let people in the mail room fiddle with the equipment?

In order to photograph an object in an electron microscope.

1. First, you must be able to see the object that you are going to photograph.

2. The object must be dead and have no moisture content.

3. The object will be covered in a thin layer of gold.

Note - A virus is too small to see with a conventional microscope. Thus, it can't be photographed with an electron microscope either. There lies the scam.

What you are getting back with an electron microscope is information - in the form of topography like data. Are you attempting to make some conspiracy out of the fact that it is not light reflecting directly into a lens?

Huh?

I am attempting to understand if you are just a complete conspiracy nut-bag, or if you are trying to make a point about that fact that electron microscope are not directly using a lens.

Please specify what you mean by lens. Glass or electron beam? Or have you just missed a therapy session? lol

You said "what we can't see". I am attempting to be kind here and give you some slack. If what you are getting at is that electron microscopes do not have what would be commonly identified as a "lens" that is for light, well that is a discussion point. If, as I suspect is the case, you are just nuts, that is yet another discussion.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:54:21 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:32:38 AM, TBR wrote:

You said "what we can't see". I am attempting to be kind here and give you some slack. If what you are getting at is that electron microscopes do not have what would be commonly identified as a "lens" that is for light, well that is a discussion point. If, as I suspect is the case, you are just nuts, that is yet another discussion.

You are totally incapable of following instructions. Note - You can't train an old dog.